+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 310 360 400 410 420 460 510 910 1410 2703 LastLast
Results 8,181 to 8,200 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #8181
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Here and now...here I sit. In my sharing spot. Finally alone, phew. Having coffee, as I certainly would not want to get any of those icky ailments that coffee fends off.

Heater humming and sharing warmth, clock keeping 3D time. Hubby's computer monitor glowing, though he's off to work. Kids not up yet, dog not snoring yet. Not rushing out of the house yet...I hear the comfy, cozy bed whispering ever so slightly...come hither and enter the world of more sleep. Wondering which will win...caffeine or bed. That's a toughie...

No matter how engrossed I am in 3D activities, I still feel detached. I'm wondering if I have entered an unhealthy world of detachment or a spiritual world of calm. I can't say I really would like to feel more grounded if that means engrossed in the sludge. All the emotional upheaval of times past...somehow when I think of being more grounded that is what it seems like that would feel like. That's not real appealing lol.

I ventured into other threads again, glutton for punishment that I am lol. One thought led to another, and I ended up watching a short but potent vid. As I process that info, I am left wondering, as usual, if I should have watched it. I suppose I should have, since I did. I don't know if I can put this into words, but what I am wondering is who makes up the group of enlightened souls whose task it is to be the holders of the light for this day and age...the ones who have lovingly opted to simply contain and cement the light. Then, wondering about the convergence of all...the moment that all are awakened. That leads to the in-between. Looking at how many people have been enlightened for some time, like Modwiz or Ulli or Astrid, it would seem that we are in the last lunge towards humanity's next step in our evolutionary process. I'm wondering if I'm an in-between, or if I am a representative of those who are truly coming to terms with things at the last minute. I wonder because it would appear that last minute awakeners will have one helluva realization, albeit lasting a few hours or days or months. If this is the case, which seems like it might be, it appears that clearing their confusion would be their task. Whereas, those who have been enlightened for some time have probably become strong in an otherworldly sense and have a more defined role.

I think all of this comes, first, from the realization that my awakening began 6 years ago. This is a ginormous news flash for me, a true aha! moment. News flashes for me happen when there is one single aha! moment of explanation of a period of time in which an important aspect of my development thrust me forward but I have no idea of its existence ... until the aha! moment. I remember going to a therapist for one thing, and ending up crying for about a year because I found so much sadness. I don't have any sadness any more, so my aha! moment is that I was able to process so many -I don't know-lower? emotions...such an intense time that was. Shadow work...who'da thunk it?

All this 3D change, moving away from claustrophobia, makes the 3D me yearn and long for working in the forward direction instead of realizing things looking back. Wanting so desperately to do what I have been asked to do, or what I volunteered for, or...whatever I'm meant to do to evolve. I know that my most important role is being "Mama," as this new son lovingly calls me. But, that's not really what I mean. It's not my role, per se, that I want to know and be. It's who I am that I want to know and be. If I am to be honest with myself, there are far too many how-to's that resonate with me enough to send me off into the direction of each one.

lmao...I'm 3D impatient, dammit. Painfully obvious at this moment. I feel like holding down the backspace key and forgetting this thought process altogether, as it just led me back to the fact that all this bullsh!t (thanks, mw for that rule-breaker lol) I'm allowing my mind to be filled with is just that...

All my Love,
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Newlyn (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ulli (30th January 2012), ViralSpiral (30th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #8182
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Here and now...here I sit. In my sharing spot. Finally alone, phew. Having coffee, as I certainly would not want to get any of those icky ailments that coffee fends off.

Heater humming and sharing warmth, clock keeping 3D time. Hubby's computer monitor glowing, though he's off to work. Kids not up yet, dog not snoring yet. Not rushing out of the house yet...I hear the comfy, cozy bed whispering ever so slightly...come hither and enter the world of more sleep. Wondering which will win...caffeine or bed. That's a toughie...

No matter how engrossed I am in 3D activities, I still feel detached. I'm wondering if I have entered an unhealthy world of detachment or a spiritual world of calm. I can't say I really would like to feel more grounded if that means engrossed in the sludge. All the emotional upheaval of times past...somehow when I think of being more grounded that is what it seems like that would feel like. That's not real appealing lol.

I ventured into other threads again, glutton for punishment that I am lol. One thought led to another, and I ended up watching a short but potent vid. As I process that info, I am left wondering, as usual, if I should have watched it. I suppose I should have, since I did. I don't know if I can put this into words, but what I am wondering is who makes up the group of enlightened souls whose task it is to be the holders of the light for this day and age...the ones who have lovingly opted to simply contain and cement the light. Then, wondering about the convergence of all...the moment that all are awakened. That leads to the in-between. Looking at how many people have been enlightened for some time, like Modwiz or Ulli or Astrid, it would seem that we are in the last lunge towards humanity's next step in our evolutionary process. I'm wondering if I'm an in-between, or if I am a representative of those who are truly coming to terms with things at the last minute. I wonder because it would appear that last minute awakeners will have one helluva realization, albeit lasting a few hours or days or months. If this is the case, which seems like it might be, it appears that clearing their confusion would be their task. Whereas, those who have been enlightened for some time have probably become strong in an otherworldly sense and have a more defined role.

I think all of this comes, first, from the realization that my awakening began 6 years ago. This is a ginormous news flash for me, a true aha! moment. News flashes for me happen when there is one single aha! moment of explanation of a period of time in which an important aspect of my development thrust me forward but I have no idea of its existence ... until the aha! moment. I remember going to a therapist for one thing, and ending up crying for about a year because I found so much sadness. I don't have any sadness any more, so my aha! moment is that I was able to process so many -I don't know-lower? emotions...such an intense time that was. Shadow work...who'da thunk it?

All this 3D change, moving away from claustrophobia, makes the 3D me yearn and long for working in the forward direction instead of realizing things looking back. Wanting so desperately to do what I have been asked to do, or what I volunteered for, or...whatever I'm meant to do to evolve. I know that my most important role is being "Mama," as this new son lovingly calls me. But, that's not really what I mean. It's not my role, per se, that I want to know and be. It's who I am that I want to know and be. If I am to be honest with myself, there are far too many how-to's that resonate with me enough to send me off into the direction of each one.

lmao...I'm 3D impatient, dammit. Painfully obvious at this moment. I feel like holding down the backspace key and forgetting this thought process altogether, as it just led me back to the fact that all this bullsh!t (thanks, mw for that rule-breaker lol) I'm allowing my mind to be filled with is just that...

All my Love,
    As you may remember I am Capricorn, your opposite sign.
    The polarity between Cancer and Cap is to do with past and future.
    Both have good memory recall, but where Cancer remembers the more pleasant aspects of the past and therefore loves to linger behind, capricorn remembers the painful past and therefore rushes forward, which explains their ambitious nature. Always trying to better their lives, for their loved ones.
    Of course both Cap and Cancer visions are illusions.
    The past is dead, whether pleasant or painful.
    The future is imagination, whether catastrophic or utopian.
    So the only time that is real is the Now, where even opposite signs can meet and get along.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Newlyn (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ViralSpiral (30th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #8183
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

and also....
    How I see it this thread is a " what does it look like "
    snap shot of day to day life when you start to live it,
    incorporate and integrate all the changes, information
    and energy that is the new paradigm, above and beyond
    duality.
    I knew something was missing on PA but I couldnt
    figure out what until this thread was born . Sure there was
    buckets of info but how do you use it and what does this new
    reality look like ?? We needed to set an example of how we are
    going to move forward, together and despite all the different
    views, backgrounds, races .

That is my take on what this thread , this space has created .
    it's a work in progress but one that is working and constantly
    moving forward into new territory . And one that is not afraid
    to do the hard work when it's needed and show gratitude when
    it's called for, and with the greatest respect for the parts and the
    whole alike .
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ulli (30th January 2012), ViralSpiral (30th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #8184
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Thanks for sharing 1inMany. I think the journey is different for each person however, I believe that once the anger, sadness and darkness of ignorance and recognition of the illusion is processed, some choose to deepen and others surrender. And I dont mean that negatively at all. This is when the mind becomes enlightened. The mundane becomes a chore and yet, it must be done. It is our nature to be free and yet we feel constricted by our mind. These constrictors of attachments, attitudes, bias, judgement etc., are self-imposed and actually are only that, in your mind. Being able to let go of those, frees you.
    Whether we are pawns, puppets or experiments, we do have choices what to do within our constraints

Your children need food, there is wood to chop and water to carry......

We truly ARE all related

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ulli (30th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #8185
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Nora (here)

Modwiz, I have dreams about LeMu, Atlantus and have awake remembrances of both and soul memories of the Middle East. Life here on earth now feels strange and is strange to me. Almost seems like a backwards and dark energy time line of sorts. If I am not careful very easy for me to step into the different times lines or end up off planet on another planet. I am here and now.....

Also have been reading about the pyramids and the beams of light that shoot out or into them. Just want to make a note about the lightning -the mesas in the SouthWest have extreme lightening storms.... and also with certain kinds of trees.... water trees can attain the same kinds of results as some of the pyramids do in regards to the beams of light. May be other kinds of trees do too but I don't know?

Love

Nora

we are all related
    The first thing that stood out:
    About life feeling strange...I have that same feeling. But is that not an inevitable result of having been shifted into some kind of newness? Like getting a brandnew computer, but not quite sure yet how the keyboard functions?
    When the new powers are given to us the next step is finding the vision...where to go from here, what to explore, what's next?? Big questions.

The other thought was about those pyramids and the beams of energy...
    Since I myself once used to own a pyramid under which I did my studies I can testify to my own energy level increasing during that time...I hardly needed more than three to four hours sleep a night.
    So I believe that energy flow goes into the pyramid, not out. But perhaps the scientists here can correct me if I'm wrong.
    One of my most favored meditations is to visualize a four-sided pyramid around me, and to possess the pyramid, or vice versa. Become the pyramid, in essence. I find directing my energy much easier and effective that way. After the meditation practice crystallizes, its easy to don the pyramid around you at any time, meditating or not.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), PurpleLama (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ulli (30th January 2012), ViralSpiral (30th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #8186
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Or, VS, as I prefer:

There is fire to build and beer to drink....

12. Link to Post #8187
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

All my Love,
    As you may remember I am Capricorn, your opposite sign.
    The polarity between Cancer and Cap is to do with past and future.
    Both have good memory recall, but where Cancer remembers the more pleasant aspects of the past and therefore loves to linger behind, capricorn remembers the painful past and therefore rushes forward, which explains their ambitious nature. Always trying to better their lives, for their loved ones.
    Of course both Cap and Cancer visions are illusions.
    The past is dead, whether pleasant or painful.
    The future is imagination, whether catastrophic or utopian.
    So the only time that is real is the Now, where even opposite signs can meet and get along.
    As a capricorn I can say that though I sometimes can be very nostalgic about the past it is not very interesting. Mostly because I feel that I am getting better every day, and to develop is the best thing I know, the feeling of finally getting it! Growing, flowing.

Here and now I am in the warmth again, in south Portugal. Beautiful piece of land with fresh fruits from the trees, and sallad and vegetables directly from the garden. Fresh water from a well. Waking up with the sun, and much less milk/butter/cheese, and no more coffee for me. I feel great haha!

Still very close to free internet so i can check the forum at times

Blessings!
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), ulli (30th January 2012), ViralSpiral (30th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #8188
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Ha ha, thanks Playdo!

First you visualize the *truncated* pyramid, imagining the stone as the body, and you see the capstone as a smaller pyramid of white light above, and you see the capstone lower into place, whereupon the whole of the pyramid becomes infused with the light of the capstone.

after that the whole pyramid wil form spontaneously, without the initial steps. It's been a while since we were doing it with the first part, playdo.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 30th January 2012 at 15:50.

15. Link to Post #8189
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Or, VS, as I prefer:

ABSALOODLE!!! Pass the tequila!
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), PurpleLama (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ulli (30th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #8190
    Thanks

Our river when high
    and on a normal day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	river high_1.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	13298   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0664.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	196.1 KB
ID:	13297  
    Last edited by ulli; 30th January 2012 at 15:50.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ViralSpiral (30th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #8191
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

The latest development in my world is I'm mindful of
    how much energy is flowing through me of late,
    and I'm also experiencing physical changes
    which seems to be making me hungry a lot more
    and needing more sleep . Which hardly seems possible
    seeing how much I sleep already.
    Kind of inconvenient too as for the first time in years
    I"m having to use a calender to keep track of my weekly
    schedule . An interesting exercise for someone that has no
    sense of time. Means I have constant pain in the Ass reminder
    alarms going off , where tech is a big help for the 3D
    challenged lol . This weekend coming Is going to be
    interesting, i have to navigate the big smoke for two day
    Workshop . Dogs being kenneled
    Should all be fine, but the 5am starts are going
    to test me and big time .
    Last edited by astrid; 30th January 2012 at 16:04.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), CD7 (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ulli (30th January 2012), ViralSpiral (30th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #8192
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Or, VS, as I prefer:

ABSALOODLE!!! Pass the tequila!

Name:  tequila.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  9.1 KB

I absolutely pass on the tequila ... and have a self imposed restraining order on margaritas.

Red wine is good ... helps me sleep since I need to do that during the daytime with all the light and noise.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), PurpleLama (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012)

23. Link to Post #8193
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Or, VS, as I prefer:

... that works as well ...

Name:  firebeer.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  8.0 KB

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), PurpleLama (30th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #8194
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    The latest development in my world is I'm mindful of
    how much energy is flowing through me of late,
    and I'm also experiencing physical changes
    which seems to be making me hungry a lot more
    and needing more sleep . Which hardly seems possible
    seeing how much I sleep already.
    Normal.
    Digestion and assimilation time
    physis seems to need, catching up.
    Since my "first infusion of light",
    all i could "do" was sleep... more.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (30th January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2012), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ulli (30th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #8195
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

At the risk of sounding narcissitc ....a dream .

Where I'm handed a pouch of crack and told "this is the only way you are going to succeed is by offering this " and me handing it back and saying "No I won't do that"

And being told, then you will be alone.

And I said, I am willling to take that risk.

and having that brief moment there, reaffirms everything that I attempt to do here.

28. Link to Post #8196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    At the risk of sounding narcissitc ....a dream .

Where I'm handed a pouch of crack and told "this is the only way you are going to succeed is by offering this " and me handing it back and saying "No I won't do that"

And being told, then you will be alone.

And I said, I am willling to take that risk.

and having that brief moment there, reaffirms everything that I attempt to do here.
    Great dream. Says a lot about your commitment to your path.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (31st January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (31st January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012)

30. Link to Post #8197
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I would like to share what I did not say about that dinner party for my sister.
    In her speech, she did not mention me at all. Actually neither did she mention our other sister or my mother so I shouldn't take offense.

For many years my sister loved me with the love of a little sister. She helped me when she could and I did what I could for her as well. We were not inseperable or anything like that but she was my first student of truth. But she never believed me and my theories and thoughts. We argued incessantly about the merits of this society (her), or lack thereof (me). She became to me the embodiment of all the evils of this world. She became the enemy.
    Not long after that, we had a falling out and we drifted apart to where today I do not see her or talk to her except for Christmas and birthdays.

Her speech brought home to me the alienation I have had to endure at the hands of my family. I am not only the black sheep, I am the epitome of the reason to reject all conspiracy theories and accept all the rhetoric of those in authority. I was deemed the loser, a secret term not used in my presence but employed in every conversation I've ever had with them. I am not to be believed, I am not to be emulated, I am not to be accepted.

And this has brought to mind the idea of justice. I saw it mentioned, justice, either here or on Wade's thread, not sure. And I realized that a lot of my problems stem from a skewed view of what justice is - and how it comes about.

Justice is never personal. Not true justice, at least. If I have to uphold justice for myself then I can have no justice. I can only uphold justice for another. And to uphold justice means that I must act with integrity against injustice in any form. How do I know what justice I need or deserve unless another upholds it for me? In this world justice means what someone else has said on the subject. It is not "our" justice, it is someone else's. I know this becuase I have done nothing wrong, nothing different, all my years and find myself barely able to get by anymore. Why?
    Because the justice you uphold for me allows for my predicament - it is even condoned, perhaps considered well deserved even.
    But how can that be? I love, I laugh, I reach out, I care, I work hard, I'm intelligent, I'm passionate. Just exactly which activity, which personal quality deserves me to be denegrated and side-lined? Which horrible character trait deserves this sort of justice?

Now, take that personal bastardization of justice and apply it to the world in general. What child's justice deserves to be blown apart by bombs? Which mother derserves the justice of seeing their sons mutilated and murdered (inspired by today's "gotta see this vid", thread)? Where is the justice in this world? Why do I allow such atrocities? Why am I able to rant about freedom and FE and spirit and love and then stand aside and allow another's obvious lack of justice with such complacency? Or worse, with futile indignant outrage.

Where is the justice in this world, I ask you? Or, if I do not understand the term properly, maybe someone could enlighten me.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

1inMany (31st January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (31st January 2012), Carmody (31st January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (31st January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012), ulli (30th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #8198

Odd night for me woke up around 4:00 am out of the void and out of a very deep sleep -a lot of light around me like rays of moonlight.

Thank goodness for coffee. This morning worked with a guy, who will not budge move or go within.....Ugh sometimes feel like I am failing him.....

Am going through the Lithium thread and grateful for Here and Now -and listening to this.

Love

Nora

we are all related

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

1inMany (31st January 2012), Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (31st January 2012), dan33 (30th January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (31st January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012), Sierra (31st January 2012)

34. Link to Post #8199
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

As I read your post, a book that helped me came to mind..."Three Magic Words" by Uell S. Anderson. You can download a free PDF from here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...s-in-pdf/page2

From Chapter 1:

"We ask you to eradicate from your mind all notion of yourself that has to do with where you live,
    where you were born, what you have done, and what your circumstances have been.
    We ask you to concentrate on only one thing and that is the spirit within you.
    This real you, this conscious hidden intelligence that exists behind your eyes, is
    timeless, formless, and built from all the glory and magnificence that ever was. It is
    not a name or a job or a home; indeed it has nothing to do with circumstance or
    situation. The plain fact is that you exist. Dwell on that, nothing more.

I am.

Two more magnificent words were never put together. I am. This minute. This now.
    All the time that ever was."

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

1inMany (30th January 2012), Calz (31st January 2012), dan33 (31st January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), Lisab (30th January 2012), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (31st January 2012), Samsara (31st January 2012), SomaSmith (30th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #8200
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

ULLI's post on Newcomers.

Great post Ulli, YES.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Belle (30th January 2012), Calz (31st January 2012), eaglespirit (30th January 2012), Eram (14th March 2013), markoid (30th January 2012), meeradas (31st January 2012), modwiz (30th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 310 360 400 410 420 460 510 910 1410 2703 LastLast