+ Reply to Thread
Page 2539 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1539 2039 2439 2489 2529 2539 2549 2589 2639 2703 LastLast
Results 50,761 to 50,780 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #50761
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Heart Disease in Women: Understand Symptoms and Risk Factors

All women face the threat of heart disease. But becoming aware of symptoms and risks unique to women, as well as eating a heart-healthy diet and exercising, can help protect you.

By Mayo Clinic Staff

Although heart disease may often be thought of as a problem for men, heart disease is the most common cause of death for both women and men in the United States. One challenge is that some heart disease symptoms in women may be different from those in men. Fortunately, women can take steps to understand their unique symptoms of heart disease and to begin to reduce their risk of heart disease.

Heart attack symptoms for women

The most common heart attack symptom in women is some type of pain, pressure or discomfort in the chest. But it is not always severe or even the most prominent symptom, particularly in women. And, sometimes, women may have a heart attack without chest pain. Women are more likely than men to have heart attack symptoms unrelated to chest pain, such as:

Neck, jaw, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort (my emphasis)
    • Shortness of breath
    • Pain in one or both arms
    • Nausea or vomiting
    • Sweating
    • Lightheadedness or dizziness
    • Unusual fatigue

These symptoms can be more subtle than the obvious crushing chest pain often associated with heart attacks. Women may describe chest pain as pressure or a tightness. This may be because women tend to have blockages not only in their main arteries but also in the smaller arteries that supply blood to the heart — a condition called small vessel heart disease or coronary microvascular disease.

Women's symptoms may occur more often when women are resting, or even when they're asleep. Mental stress also may trigger heart attack symptoms in women.

Women tend to show up in emergency rooms after heart damage has already occurred because their symptoms are not those usually associated with a heart attack, and because women may downplay their symptoms. If you experience these symptoms or think you're having a heart attack, call for emergency medical help immediately. Don't drive yourself to the emergency room unless you have no other options.

Heart disease risk factors for women

Although several traditional risk factors for coronary artery disease — such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity — affect women and men, other factors may play a bigger role in the development of heart disease in women. For example, risk factors may include:

• Diabetes. Women with diabetes are at greater risk of heart disease than are men with diabetes.
    • Mental stress and depression. Women's hearts are affected by stress and depression more than men's. Depression makes it difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow recommended treatment, so talk to your doctor if you're having symptoms of depression.
    • Smoking. In women, smoking is a greater risk factor for heart disease in women than it is in men.
    • Inactivity. A lack of physical activity is a major risk factor for heart disease, and some research has found women to be more inactive than men.
    • Menopause. Low levels of estrogen after menopause pose a significant risk factor for developing cardiovascular disease in the smaller blood vessels (coronary microvascular disease).
    • Broken heart syndrome. This condition — often brought on by stressful situations that can cause severe, but usually temporary, heart muscle failure — occurs more commonly in women after menopause. This condition may also be called takotsubo cardiomyopathy, apical ballooning syndrome or stress cardiomyopathy.
    • Pregnancy complications. High blood pressure or diabetes during pregnancy can increase women's long-term risk of high blood pressure and diabetes and increase the risk of development of heart disease in the mothers.
Some research has found that if you had pregnancy complications such as high blood pressure or diabetes your children may also have an increased risk of heart disease in the future.

Women with inflammatory diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, may also have a higher risk of heart disease. Research is ongoing in other heart disease risk factors in women.

Is heart disease something only older women should worry about?

No. Women of all ages should take heart disease seriously. Women under the age of 65, and especially those with a family history of heart disease, need to pay close attention to heart disease risk factors.

What can women do to reduce their risk of heart disease?

Women can make several lifestyle changes to reduce the risk of heart disease, including:

• Quit or don't start smoking.
    • Exercise regularly.
    • Maintain a healthy weight.
    • Eat a healthy diet that includes whole grains, a variety of fruits and vegetables, low-fat or fat-free dairy products, and lean meats. Avoid saturated or trans fat, added sugars, and high amounts of salt.

Women also need to take prescribed medications appropriately, such as blood pressure medications, blood thinners and aspirin. And they'll need to better manage other conditions that are risk factors for heart disease, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th December 2017 at 19:44.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), genevieve (14th December 2017), Hym (13th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th December 2017), Mike (13th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017), Shadowself (13th December 2017), Spiral (15th December 2017), thunder24 (13th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #50762
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks for telling us your "hospital story", Shadowself...too funny! Appreciate everyone's suggestions....there are SO many great people here on Avalon with so many great suggestions!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th December 2017), Billy (15th December 2017), Callista (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), genevieve (14th December 2017), Hym (13th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th December 2017), Mike (13th December 2017), mojo (13th December 2017), Noelle (15th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017), Shadowself (13th December 2017), Spiral (15th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #50763
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Dr. Dean Ornish, a young Harvard-training physician, showed that it is possible to actually reverse heart disease. Researchers had thought that artery disease was a one-way street. Narrowed vessels worsened over time, and surgery was the only way to reopen them.”

“As revolutionary as Dr. Ornish’s discovery was for the heart, it is potentially even more import for the brain. As you’ll recall, about 20 percent of all the blood flowing from the heart passes up the carotid and vertebral arteries to the brain…”

The Power of Food

Prior to 1990, most people thought modestly about nutrition. But that year a page was turned. Dr. Dean Ornish, a young Harvard-training physician, showed that it is possible to actually reverse heart disease. Researchers had thought that artery disease was a one-way street. Narrowed vessels worsened over time, and surgery was the only way to reopen them. But, using a plant-based diet, along with other healthy lifestyle changes, Dr. Ornish showed that, indeed, narrowed arteries can gradually reopen, reversing damage that had accumulated over decades.

As revolutionary as Dr. Ornish’s discovery was for the heart, it is potentially even more import for the brain. As you’ll recall, about 20 percent of all the blood flowing from the heart passes up the carotid and vertebral arteries to the brain, carrying oxygen and nutrients in the carrying wastes out. Wide-open arteries are exactly what the brain needs.

Meanwhile, my research team tested the effect of a plant-based diet for obesity, diabetes, and cholesterol problems, all of which can harm the brain. In worked wonderfully. The participants slimmed down, their cholesterol levels dropped dramatically, their blood pressure improved, and many felt better than they had in years, Blood sugar control improved so much that some people with diabetes were able to stop their medications.

Perhaps the biggest surprise was how our research participants felt about the diet change. After all, they were making what many would have thought was an enormous shift - throwing out the meat, dairy products, eggs, and oily foods. But they adapted quickly. They found delicious choices at restaurants and interesting new products at food store, and came to see feed in a whole new light. Their energy rebounded, and they felt great. They liked their new way of eating and are eager to keep it going permanently.

Even so, there can be occasional missteps along the way. In a study testing a plant-based diet for weight loss, we asked volunteer to set …”

“Power Foods for the Brain,” by Neal D. Barnard, MD, pages 154 –155.

Power Foods for the Brain, Dr. Neal Barnard - 17 minutes

TEDx Talks
    Published on Sep 20, 2016

Dr. Barnard has led numerous research studies investigating the effects of diet on diabetes, body weight, and chronic pain, including a groundbreaking study of dietary interventions in type 2 diabetes, funded by the National Institutes of Health. Dr. Barnard has authored over 70 scientific publications as well as 17 books.

As president of the Physicians Committee, Dr. Barnard leads programs advocating for preventive medicine, good nutrition, and higher ethical standards in research. He has hosted three PBS television programs on nutrition and health and is frequently called on by news programs to discuss issues related to nutrition and research. Originally from Fargo, North Dakota, Dr. Barnard received his M.D. degree at the George Washington University School of Medicine and completed his residency at the same institution. He practiced at St. Vincent’s Hospital in New York before returning to Washington to found the Physicians Committee.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th December 2017 at 18:55.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), genevieve (14th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th December 2017), Mike (13th December 2017), mojo (13th December 2017), Spiral (15th December 2017), Star Tsar (13th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #50764
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There’s been a lot of black helicopter coming through, but just minutes ago, there were two low flying Chinooks.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th December 2017 at 21:02.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th December 2017), genevieve (14th December 2017), Hym (13th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th December 2017), Limor Wolf (14th December 2017), Mike (13th December 2017), Star Tsar (13th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #50765
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,043 times in 911 posts

Chinooks Huhh? They'll have to bring all of the ingredients if you're gonna make a meal for them. And of course, if they are really prepared they should bring a printer, paper, ink cartridges, enough to copy all of the great advice, recipes, health information and inspiration you have so lovingly served us here. That or each should carry a thumb drive to download those things on your approved list.

Oh yeah. And they better have all of the dishes cleaned and dried before they hop up and get back on board for their ride home.
    Last edited by Hym; 13th December 2017 at 21:54.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2017), genevieve (14th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th December 2017), Limor Wolf (14th December 2017), Mike (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #50766
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Hey Paula, that video was slightly garbled on my end. could you please list just a few of the brain power foods he suggests?

thanks!

EDit: nevermind. it was my speaker. wasnt hooked up properly
    Last edited by Mike; 13th December 2017 at 22:01.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2017), genevieve (14th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #50767
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I shared the secret with all of you, chop ginger, Tumeric and garlic, cover with honey and eat a spoon full for 7 days.

I lost 20 pounds, BP dropped 40 over 20 and heart rate slowed to a marathon runner.

I take 1 spoonful a month now.

In the morning on an empty stomach 2 hours before breakfast.

Try it before doctors have you on a hundred pills a day...

Pills are like putting a gun on your mouth and swallowing, they have nothing to do with health, only survival.
    Thank you Rocky and Mike earlier with his recommendations! This is the kind of thing people like us need to hear!

I've already quite smoking! I think that was my biggest factor...smoking. I have eight bottles of pills in front of me now. Which will decrease shortly in a month or so since I had the stint put in. I refuse to let this get me. But I am going to start stressing less...I think that is a key we all need to look at....stress is a major factor that can do a person wrong. I for one and going to relax and just let it be!
    Remember the evil elites created Trump to give us all heart attacks, keep your daily news intake to under 15 mins... 😉

14. Link to Post #50768
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I shared the secret with all of you, chop ginger, Tumeric and garlic, cover with honey and eat a spoon full for 7 days.

I lost 20 pounds, BP dropped 40 over 20 and heart rate slowed to a marathon runner.

I take 1 spoonful a month now.

In the morning on an empty stomach 2 hours before breakfast.

Try it before doctors have you on a hundred pills a day...

Pills are like putting a gun on your mouth and swallowing, they have nothing to do with health, only survival.

Hey Rocky, thanks for the info!

just to clarify, because I'm a little confused:

- you took that mixture and lost 20lbs in one week?

- i don't think a blood pressure of 40 over 20 is even possible. you'd be dead my friend. do you mean it went down 40 systolic and 20 diastolic? or vice versa?

- and now you only take that mixture one time a month?? and you still maintain your results??

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2017), genevieve (14th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th December 2017), RunningDeer (13th December 2017)

16. Link to Post #50769
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

The top dropped 40, the bottom 20, and it will clear bubblegum from kindergarten from your intestines...

I liked a lot of bubblegum...

My pants are a size smaller than high school now.

PS, I forgot, Thunder is right part of the mixture I add pepper so your body can absorb tumeric.

Curry is Tumeric and pepper...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 13th December 2017 at 22:36.

17. Link to Post #50770
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mike, I wasn't sure which you meant. This is from the book.
    PS It was too late before I caught your additional post.

NOTE: see earlier post from the same book Chapter 10: “Conquer Food Cravings”.

Special Cholesterol-Lowering Foods

“Power Foods for the Brain,” by Neal D. Barnard, MD, pages 166-169.

At the University of Toronto, Dr. David Jenkins put these foods to the test. He asked a group of patients to avoid animal products and to include foods like oats, bean, barely, soy products, almonds, walnuts, and special margarines in their routines. Their LDL (‘bad’) cholesterol dropped like a stone, falling nearly 30 percent in four weeks - essentially the same drop as is seen with cholesterol-lowering drugs.

• Oats (skip the instant and ‘quick’ varieties, instead old-fashioned oats or steel-cut oats
    • Beans - baked beans, black beans, hummus (made from chickpeas), split pea soup, lentils soup, or whatever varieties you like.
    • Barley
    • Soy - soy milk, edamame, tofu, tempeh
    • Almonds and walnuts - limit to 1 oz a day (small handful)
    • Cholesterol-lowering margarines - such as, Benecol Light
    • Choose Healthful Carbohydrates
    • Natural and unprocessed brown rice
    • White and wheat breads - They tend to increase blood sugar. Rye and pumpernickel breads have lower GI values and are better choices.
    • White baking potatoes - Big wi=hite potatoes tend to spike blood sugar. In contrast, yams and sweet potatoes are gentler on your blood sugar.
    • Most cold cereals - Puffed up, sugary cereals spell blood sugar problems. In contrast bran cereal is easy on your blood sugar, as is oatmeal.
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hey Paula, that video was slightly garbled on my end. could you please list just a few of the brain power foods he suggests?

thanks!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th December 2017 at 19:33.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2017), genevieve (14th December 2017), Hym (13th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th December 2017), Mike (13th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #50771
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Chinooks Huhh? They'll have to bring all of the ingredients if you're gonna make a meal for them. And of course, if they are really prepared they should bring a printer, paper, ink cartridges, enough to copy all of the great advice, recipes, health information and inspiration you have so lovingly served us here. That or each should carry a thumb drive to download those things on your approved list.

Oh yeah. And they better have all of the dishes cleaned and dried before they hop up and get back on board for their ride home.
    Funny, funny, Hym. Belly-laughs back.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (15th December 2017), Bluegreen (17th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2017), genevieve (14th December 2017), Hym (13th December 2017), Jean-Marie (13th December 2017), Limor Wolf (14th December 2017), Mike (13th December 2017), Shadowself (14th December 2017)

21. Link to Post #50772
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

Rocky--

I'm a stickler for details. Would you please give the amounts of each ingredient in your recipe?

Also: Why do you take only one tablespoon per month now?

Thank you!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

P.S. Foxie Loxie: Don't leave now--things are just getting good!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th December 2017), Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), Mike (14th December 2017), RunningDeer (14th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #50773
    Thanks

Thanks for the great laughs, Paula! The babies look like mine did...round faces & no hair!

It IS a Great Party, isn't it, genevieve?!

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th December 2017), Billy (15th December 2017), Callista (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Flash (15th December 2017), genevieve (15th December 2017), Jean-Marie (14th December 2017), Kate (15th December 2017), Mike (14th December 2017), RunningDeer (14th December 2017), Spiral (15th December 2017)

25. Link to Post #50774
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Hi Foxie Loxie, just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. I think the best thing I and anyone else can do is focus our thoughts and intent and love into healing energies directly to you. I remember reading about "Fountain International" that learned how to simply change what was going on in their community environment just from intentional focused thought. The energy goes where it is needed. Lots of love to you Foxie. Spending some time now and whenever you cross my thoughts, sending energy and love.x

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Flash (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), genevieve (15th December 2017), Jean-Marie (15th December 2017), Kate (15th December 2017), RunningDeer (15th December 2017), Spiral (15th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #50775
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Question: “You call the ego a program, but then you talk about the ego feeling threatened by one stepping into their psoyca (i.e. spirit). How can a program feel threatened?”

“The hapiym doesn’t feel threatened, it uses your emotions against you to make you feel threatened so you will not remove it from its power over you.”

“The hapiym isn’t protecting its consciousness, it is protecting itself within its host environment - you. It is no different than a computer virus that protects itself.”

“This is the same thing that happens when you have an intuitive flash and then your hapiym (your head) kicks in and you start having self-doubt about your intuitive insights…”

Definitions:

Psoyca - Psoyca (sōy-kah) is both an acronym and a word with a broader definition for cognitive advancement. As an acronym mean Personal Sovereignty Over Oour Cognitive Advancement. Psoyca is a word that replaces the word spirit in the vernacular of defining advancing consciousness for the Second Cognition. Psoyca removes all the mystical connotations that the word spirit presents to the study of cognitive advancement. (defined here)

Hapiym - Hacker Program in Your Mind - The Hapiym mind virus has controlled our consciousness since our species was created. It’s come about at the hands of the ancient gods and the inorganic hive mind of the cosmic hapiym collective has kept humanity subservient throughout the ages with all their doctrines of divine submission.

The hapiym doesn’t feel threatened it uses your emotions against you to make you feel threatened so you will not remove it from its power over you. The hapiym has something like artificial intelligence coded with a self-protection code written into it. In order to preserve itself, it must use your emotions to make you feel threatened if you try to come into your own psoyca. Here is how it works:  it is a mimic. It mimics what you like; it mimics consciousness, beliefs, etc.  Monkey see, monkey do: that is how it adapts itself. It doesn’t have consciousness, but it sure can mimic it as it mimics your personality. The hapiym is like any other type of computer virus, it mutates in order to keep itself going so it can infect other computers. The difference is that the hapiym program virus infects consciousness, not machines.

The hapiym isn’t protecting its consciousness, it is protecting itself within its host environment - you. It is no different than a computer virus that protects itself. That is why it is so pervasive and so hard to eradicate because it is difficult to detect, just like a piece of malware or a Trojan horse program on your computer. There really is little difference when you can grasp this concept. The hapiym program is a virus to your form and your psoyca consciousness.

When the hapiym sees your psoyca stepping out of line from what the hapiym wants it mimics the interests of your psoyca to pull you back in line. This is why you can jump from religion to religion to religion and your hapiym keeps leading you down all of these blind alleys to keep you from discovering what the hapiym really is and keep you from ridding yourself of it. The hapiym abuses your own emotions to keep you in line. First and foremost, the hapiym seeks out the things that make you feel good, because when you feel good you are lulled into a state of cognitive compliance, which is exactly what the hapiym uses to keep you under the program's control.

The hapiym is tied into the “fight or flight” mechanism to protect itself from psychological “harm”, so when you come to a conclusion that will benefit your psoyca and deter you from your hapiym’s control, it uses the fear program to tap into the fight or flight system so you will not accept what it doesn’t want you to accept. That is why you have the internal battle in your head vacillating back and forth in your attempt to psychologically accept or deny information. This is the same thing that happens when you have an intuitive flash and then your hapiym (your head) kicks in and you start having self-doubt about your intuitive insights, and the hapiym program does everything it can to rationalize away such intuitive insights in favor of its own perceptual reality. The hapiym is so subtle in its subterfuge of your consciousness that it cannot be viewed from the point of an internal observer; it has to be viewed from the point of an external observer.

Source: “Advanced Teaching for the Second Cognition (The Evolution of Consciousness Book 8),” by Mrs. Endall Beall, pages 245-247.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 10th February 2018 at 14:40.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (15th December 2017), Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Flash (15th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), genevieve (15th December 2017), Jean-Marie (15th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #50776
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

What a horrible shock to visit this forum only to hear of Foxie's condition, of all the forums I've been on I can honestly say that I have never encountered anyone with such a warm heart & generous spirit.

May you receive the healing you so deserve my friend

Cayenne pepper in capsules might help, you can buy empty capsules & make your own http://foodfacts.mercola.com/cayenne-pepper.html (there is plenty more out there if you google "cayenne pepper heart"

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Billy (15th December 2017), Debra (15th December 2017), Flash (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), genevieve (16th December 2017), Noelle (17th December 2017), RunningDeer (15th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #50777
    Thanks

Thanks, findingneo & Spiral for your kind thoughts! Everyone has been so generous & loving. Avalon is a GREAT family to belong to!!

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (17th December 2017), Billy (17th December 2017), Bob (17th December 2017), Flash (17th December 2017), genevieve (16th December 2017), Noelle (17th December 2017), RunningDeer (15th December 2017), Spiral (16th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #50778
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thought i would share this

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1196483

excerpt from the other thread..

Quote I had a chance to experience one on one, (personally) the joy vision and magic of Freddy Clarke at a Christmas Party in San Francisco Thursday.. Freddy was on the couch like 4 feet in-front of me, and I and a few other folks shared in the Joy..
    seemed better to keep in the other category for the forum in a separate thread..

I really had my heart touched..

34. Link to Post #50779
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    ..I really had my heart touched.. excerpt from the other thread..
    Quote I had a chance to experience one on one, (personally) the joy vision and magic of Freddy Clarke at a Christmas Party in San Francisco Thursday.. Freddy was on the couch like 4 feet in-front of me, and I and a few other folks shared in the Joy..
    Gonna add a touch of Freddy Clarke here, too.
    Freddy Clarke YouTube

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (17th December 2017), Bob (17th December 2017), Flash (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th December 2017), genevieve (17th December 2017)

36. Link to Post #50780
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

weohhh Paula That clip has a bit more of what he was doing Thursday nite.. what he added in, was feeling the group present and sharing heart interaction with those present, which of course added a "song" between us all..

Again, a vibe of love and fraternity, not ego, a kindness nurturing warmth to help say thank you for being you... and a respect and reverence for life..
    Last edited by Bob; 17th December 2017 at 00:55.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2539 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1539 2039 2439 2489 2529 2539 2549 2589 2639 2703 LastLast