+ Reply to Thread
Page 2032 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1032 1532 1932 1982 2022 2032 2042 2082 2132 2532 2703 LastLast
Results 40,621 to 40,640 of 54048

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #40621
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Found this in Karen Hudes' pile of correspondence this morning. Written by someone called Mark.
    If someone knows better please challenge this info.
    No challenge from me. These are all true, as I have been saying as fervently as I can for the last few years around here. The more people realize this, the better.

Spread far and wide. Time for the truth to come out into the light of day all around the world. It's time to shift from "war is peace" and "debt is good".
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th August 2014), eaglespirit (12th August 2014), karelia (11th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), ulli (11th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #40622
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Found this one real interesting...invoking the "beast" a lot, an interesting look at LRon, and a mention of a BLUE-lama...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...cult-Overlords

Thanks, Donk, but I would like to remind our readers and posters that this thread is about the Here and Now reality, and those pieces of information which can help us in our return to such.

Info about extreme demonics and equally info about extreme angelics is discouraged, on the whole,
    as in my personal view it only feeds either fascinated mind impulses, in the case of the former,
    or sentimental escapades, in the case of the latter,
    and not our return to down to earth realities, where the true power is waiting to be seized.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Carmody (12th August 2014), eaglespirit (12th August 2014), genevieve (12th August 2014), RunningDeer (11th August 2014), sheme (11th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), Wind (11th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #40623
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Sign outside Hope Arizona....

Sorry, I just couldn't leave that statement up without a reply.
    not in times like these....

I take it grip’s pic (which I can’t see) says Abandon Hope right here and now on the way out, or words to that effect. There are always two approaches to the same thing, and it is a Satanist fetish that has spread somewhat to the rest of us to take everything back to front. A positive attitude often involves no more than correcting that perspective.

Earlier today I spotted an example purportedly of a ‘synchronicity’: a murder committed at a place called Greenberry Hill by Messrs Green, Berry and Hill. That was no ‘meaningful coincidence’; it was I am sure no more than a dumb act of conspiracy whereby these three felons saw the name and decided it was a good place to get up to some nastiness. By bringing death they clearly misread the sign. Green berries look to the future when the berries will be ripe, and for me the only meaningful coincidence in this story was that, at least in the version I read, it occurred on the day my Dad was born.

I hope that you can find some meaning in that pointless deed those three felons Mssrs Green, Berry and Hill committed on the day of your father's birth.

All I can come up with is that perhaps some extra-dimensional trickster was having fun watching the future unfoldment of the timeline created at that moment.

"Satanic fetish?" In a world where everything is upside down already, would not the act of turning things around just one more time be considered an act of merit?
    I don't think that spinning equals sinning...to me it's what makes the world and even the galaxy go around.
    I guess where I’m coming from is that we’ve also just passed my Mum’s birthday, who died in childbirth, telescoping two diametrically opposed events. Spinning can be fun and useful, and maybe makes the world go round, but there is definitely a preferred way, which is identified by the freedom to exercise free will. Take a banana slide: the preferred way is up the steps and down the slide. Quite a few kids can have fun on it together, but it only takes one to go the other way and he spoils it for everyone. There is no rule against it, but unless no one else is around it is an infringement on others’ free will.

Sure, on an enlightened level, death and birth are different perspectives on the same transitional event. But on the level of 3D reality they are very different. If you believe death is the end you have a choice between humanism, which says that everyone is entitled to their three-score-and-ten especially as this is all they are going to get, and nihilism, which says it is all pointless anyway, so it makes no difference if I go on a killing spree. The Satanism we reject would then be enlightened nihilism, which says that I can go on a killing spree because death is not the end; this may be enlightened, but it tramples on free will, particularly by keeping the victim in their unenlightened state.

If you want spinning without sinning, which would certainly be better than singing cumbaya on cloud nine all day, then it would have to be in a spirit of enlightened humanism. This is not incompatible for example with competitive activities: you win some, you lose some, but let it be fair and square.

On further investigation, the murder (or maybe it was just a suicide disguised to avoid the estate reverting to the crown) took place at Somerset House in… 1679. The victim was a justice of the peace possibly murdered by Jesuits, but these patsies, ‘hangers-on’, were hanged in their place. The hill where they were executed was renamed after them, so no synchronicity there. So what does this have to do with my Dad? Nothing at all, except that the Registrar’s office, then in Somerset House, would have kept a record of his birth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Berry_Godfrey

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (12th August 2014), Dennis Leahy (12th August 2014), eaglespirit (12th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), ulli (11th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #40624
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    I am Quark or something similar.

Is a name I recall as I woke up from a nap on the couch, a being with one foot inside my living room and the other one on my balcony.
    Called out my name, "hi Jonas I'm Quark" As I raised myself up I saw a klingon look alike leaning in with a smile on his face.
    I noticed that I didn't freak out, just a bit disoriented from just waking up.

So the only thing I managed to say...was.." ooh.."...And with that, I woke up again staring at the same door.
    An interesting nap indeed....
    Mister Quark <8>
    The word comes from James Joyce’s Finnegans Wake: “Three quarks for Muster Mark!”. After I had that thought, it didn’t take Ulli long to start quoting Muster Mark. See, it all fits.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), ulli (11th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #40625
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Trying to understand the Yezidi case in Iraq...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

ulli (11th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #40626
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks, Donk, but I would like to remind our readers and posters that this thread is about the Here and Now reality, and those pieces of information which can help us in our return to such.

Info about extreme demonics and equally info about extreme angelics is discouraged, on the whole,
    as in my personal view it only feeds either fascinated mind impulses, in the case of the former,
    and not our return to down to earth realities, where the true power is waiting to be seized.
    I’ve been driving myself crazy with does this fit or does it not? It’s hard to measure what’s extreme or what’s sentimental escapades. What I think is funny and may offend another. What’s insightful to me is kindergarten level for another.

Most importantly, I’m disappointed with myself for expending so much time and energy on these thoughts. It brings up themes like worthiness, self-esteem, compromise, understanding our differences, and how to work with them, stay on topic, color in the lines.

My main mission is to be grounded to Mother Earth and this life I live. But more and more my life map, and my body map extends beyond, too.

Out of respect for your thread, Ulli, I’ve deleted the most recent post. And will continue to monitor what I share.

Paula <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th August 2014 at 20:25.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th August 2014), fourty-two (11th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), ulli (11th August 2014), Wind (11th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #40627
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by justone (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I had a double metaphoric ah-ha to show the natural development of human potential and timeline shifts. What comes to mind is from the late, Dr. David Hawkins: “Power vs. Force”. My routine before I get up is to just watch the insights, dream recall, or dreams fill in with more specifics.

At first, I was unaware of standing on one of twelve circles within a larger circle. There was a progression of steps. I used active mind talk on the “3 o’clock” circle. Then stepped on 4 o’clock to problem solve and brainstormed. Then 5 o’clock in the passive, open mode the solutions unfold and flow along with active thought as a secondary role.

Each step I took the circles behind me bleeped out as part of the natural process. The remaining 7 circles shifted to fill the space around the larger circle. It left more room for higher, unfiltered thought to develop. What I don’t use atrophies. It served as a metaphor to where I am/am going both in mind and location.

What happens to those that still “think” at earlier timeline/eras? Nothing happens to them, they just continue on the way they intend.

PS As I re-read, I see it looses a lot in translation. A lot more happened on the feeling level. Sigh...

12 and 7 are interestingly connected in many ways and many traditions. Perhaps one of Earth's oldest "modern day" traditions comes from the Yazidi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidi

Quote The Yazidi believe in God as creator of the world, which he placed under the care of seven holy beings or angels, the chief of whom is Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel.
    Attachment 19573

Note the inner 7 feathers and the outer 12 feathers.

Some traditions view the purely spiritual realms as being 7 dimensions whereas the physical realms involve 12 dimensions (the 13th being "godhead") - seems there was a Bill and Kerry interview of who was it? Pete Peterson? where this idea of 13 spiritual dimensions was mentioned?

7 + 12 = 19 and 19 is the sun card in tarot and my favorite number to boot.

So I just happened to look at a few more links from Google related to the Peacock Angel when I saw one that interested me - it appears someone has used the Peackock Angel as a basis for an espionage novel .. haha, but synchronicity being heightened in my own life experience these days, I had to chuckle as i noticed the novel on Amazon shows the cover where one can tell this rendition of the Peacock Angel has 7 feathers (only 4 visible, but clearly has 7 when you fill in what's missing). So what then caught my eye is Amazon's mention of 12 Days (12 deals).

Again 7 and 12 and the reality answers back - "Yes, and you are welcome."

Attachment 19574
    Archives.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

RunningDeer (11th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), ulli (11th August 2014), Wind (11th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #40628
    Thanks

I first heard about the Yezidi in 1979 while watching the movie "Meetings with Remarkable Men", which is about Gurdjieff's early life and Search...

The Yezidi are now getting from Muslim fanatics what I consider a parallel to what Pagan witches received from Christians during the inquisition, or those later witch hunts in the US...
    Whenever religions become hijacked by bureaucrats and satanists they seem to delight in such pursuits.
    It's part of the divide and conquer agenda of more hidden elements.

Here is a clip, watch from 3:40 minutes. Sorry about the bad quality, maybe I will find a better clip soon

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th August 2014), eaglespirit (12th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014), Violet (12th August 2014), Wind (11th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #40629
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

I’ve been driving myself crazy with does this fit or does it not? It’s hard to measure what’s extreme or what’s sentimental escapades. What I think is funny and what may offend another. What’s insightful to me is kindergarten level for another.

Mostly importantly, I’m disappointed with myself for expending so much time and energy on these thoughts. It brings up themes like worthiness, self-esteem, compromise, understanding our differences, and how to work with them, stay on topic, color in the lines.

My main mission is to be grounded to Mother Earth and this life I live. But more and more my life map, and my body map extends beyond, too.

Out of respect for your thread, Ulli, I’ve deleted the most recent post. And will continue to monitor what I share.

Paula <3
    Thanks, Paula. No one can get it right all of the time, and often my own example may not always be the best either.
    Your self inquiry is probably extra strict, due to your Virgo moon....(see, I remembered)
    so I can imagine how often you might cripple yourself
    with all that self judgement...way beyond what is fair.
    Self image is what most of us are being coaxed and prompted by, and that part is worth taking a good look at, once in a while.
    That's where the real lessons lie, and then knowing what it feels like when we hit the perfect balance point.
    And that knowledge will then take us to the next round.
    Last edited by ulli; 11th August 2014 at 16:15.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th August 2014), eaglespirit (12th August 2014), RunningDeer (11th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), Wind (11th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #40630
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Apologies. I thought it was an intelligent (positive) discussion bringing a relatively non-emotionally attached discussion of interesting topics, actually shedding light on to darkness. Sorry, it's gone

20. Link to Post #40631
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Help.

My next door neighbor's house burned down last night. He was airlifted to the closest Burn Center. He was burned pretty badly, third degree burns. He is in his eighties, has to use a walker, takes him five minutes or longer to answer the door.

The fireman and I agreed it would be so much better if he could leave his used up carcass now, before they try to debride etc.

Please pray he can go quickly and quietly?

Well... His will be done, not mine. But I want what I want.

Love, love, love, Sierra

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

avid (11th August 2014), Christine (11th August 2014), Dennis Leahy (11th August 2014), eaglespirit (12th August 2014), genevieve (12th August 2014), karelia (11th August 2014), meeradas (11th August 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (15th August 2014), RunningDeer (11th August 2014), ulli (11th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014), Wind (12th August 2014)

22. Link to Post #40632
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Apologies. I thought it was an intelligent (positive) discussion bringing a relatively non-emotionally attached discussion of interesting topics, actually shedding light on to darkness. Sorry, it's gone
    Thanks. And I apologise for yanking your chain a bit here.
    But there are plenty of discussion threads already
    where anyone 'interested' can learn about those things.

If you were to start bitching about noisy leaf blowers driving you nuts,
    even though such a discussion could seem boring (to some) if compared to one about Ron Hubbard,
    or Alistair Crowley, it would still have a better chance of anchoring people in their own being.
    So that's where I want to go with this, and this is also where I was coming from.....

Here and Now, had to sweep the floor again, after having finally developed the skill to wield my my new electric mosquito zapper with positive results...
    and I'm not kidding; this is the Here and Now reality of the rainy season in Barbados.

And while hunting mosquitoes I find that they are just as telepathic and slippery as the bankers who extract our "blood" ...
    Now dreaming of a mosquito(banker)-free society. Just a matter of time....

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th August 2014), eaglespirit (12th August 2014), genevieve (12th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014), Wind (12th August 2014)

24. Link to Post #40633
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

If it is your wish and time to reconnect beyond, then Godspeed and thank you for the paths you’ve co-created in your 80+ years.

Love,
    RunningDeer <3

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Help.
    My next door neighbor's house burned down last night. He was airlifted to the closest Burn Center. He was burned pretty badly, third degree burns. He is in his eighties, has to use a walker, takes him five minutes or longer to answer the door.

The fireman and I agreed it would be so much better if he could leave his used up carcass now, before they try to debride etc.

Please pray he can go quickly and quietly?

Well... His will be done, not mine. But I want what I want.

Love, love, love, Sierra
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th August 2014 at 19:55.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th August 2014), eaglespirit (12th August 2014), genevieve (12th August 2014), sheme (12th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), ulli (11th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014), Wind (12th August 2014)

26. Link to Post #40634
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    This is for meeradas. No one else can listen to these middle school kids doing their version of the song "46 & 2." Just meeradas. Everyone else move along, nothing to see (or hear) here. Just some kids making a racket. hahahahaha

Granted, I had never heard of the song, or heard the song before, so I don't know how well they matched-up with the song's composer(s.)

Take that, meerades!

Dennis
    Did I forget to include the video? I guess I gave meeradas (and others) enough info to find it on YouToob anyway. In case anyone wonders, it was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5VGILERzgg

Dennis

p.s. Please forgive the bit of silliness or entertainment or whatever it is. I know I'm grabbing at straws for bits of lightheartedness, as my heart has been so so heavy this past month seeing Palestinians being murdered while my nation sends more money and ammo and defends the Israeli attacks.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th August 2014), genevieve (12th August 2014), meeradas (12th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), ulli (11th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014), Wind (12th August 2014)

28. Link to Post #40635
    Thanks

OMG, is it true?
    About Robin Williams' death by suicide?
    http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014...cide?CMP=fb_gu
    Last edited by ulli; 11th August 2014 at 23:20.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bob (12th August 2014), Carmody (12th August 2014), eaglespirit (12th August 2014), genevieve (12th August 2014), meeradas (12th August 2014), Robin (12th August 2014), Sierra (12th August 2014), Wind (12th August 2014)

30. Link to Post #40636
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Unhappy Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

deep sigh - rip..
    Last edited by Bob; 11th August 2014 at 23:35.

31. Link to Post #40637
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

OMG, is it true?
    MSM is reporting it as a suicide … wow … feel really bad for him

32. Link to Post #40638
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Now dreaming of a mosquito(banker)-free society. Just a matter of time....
    ummm, yummm...I can 'taste' the dream...never mind see and feel it!!! : )

...and since David was brought up about starting his truth trek 2 decades ago---
    WE are gonna make it...
    literally make it : )

http://galacticchannelings.com/engli...ibrations.html

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by dianna (here)
    OMG, is it true?
    MSM is reporting it as a suicide … wow … feel really bad for him
    Did not see this when I posted...
    and if it is true, Godspeed to a Man with a Huge Heart

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

meeradas (12th August 2014), Sierra (13th August 2014), ulli (12th August 2014), Wind (12th August 2014)

34. Link to Post #40639
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

...and Sierra, I am so sorry about Your Neighbor.

Man, I wish the 'highest' good!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

meeradas (12th August 2014), Sierra (13th August 2014), ulli (12th August 2014), Wind (12th August 2014)

36. Link to Post #40640
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ... P.s. Please forgive the bit of silliness or entertainment or whatever it is. I know I'm grabbing at straws for bits of lightheartedness, as my heart has been so so heavy this past month seeing Palestinians being murdered while my nation sends more money and ammo and defends the Israeli attacks.
    As you know, same here.
    Plus the damn 'Fogh of war' around my corner [-> Ukraine] is gnawing at me...

However, a big thanks for the kids playing! They are great [as is their instructor].
    Here they're covering Dream Theater [!]...

... and Tangerine Dream

Last edited by meeradas; 12th August 2014 at 06:38.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (12th August 2014), eaglespirit (13th August 2014), gripreaper (13th August 2014), Sierra (13th August 2014), ulli (13th August 2014), Wind (12th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2032 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1032 1532 1932 1982 2022 2032 2042 2082 2132 2532 2703 LastLast