+ Reply to Thread
Page 2330 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1330 1830 2230 2280 2320 2330 2340 2380 2430 2703 LastLast
Results 46,581 to 46,600 of 54048

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #46581
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Here and now I am watching my 14 year old cat pass on from this earth...he is very weak and very quiet, his sister is making noise and really acting out, she must be upset.

This guy is such a good cat, I swear if he was a human, he would be the nicest guy ever. He is like the anti-cat, he is friendly and attentive, fetches, and acts very dog like. Not aloof or independent like most cats. I'm going to miss him so much. He was our first male baby, and I will always have a place for him in my heart...
    I love you Stinky
    My sincere condolences, losing a pet is not just losing a pet - you have lost a family member and it takes time to heal. My cat Odin was killed several years ago by a neighbors dog (who also killed my other neighbor's cat this year as well) , on May 20th of this year my Italian greyhound was killed in front of my house. I still get those pangs in my heart from time to time.................time does heal and it helped me immensely to read/listen to Garnet Shulhauser's accounts of animals in the afterlife. http://www.garnetschulhauser.com/?page_id=237
    Oh Saint Theresa, I have just seen your post about your beloved cat. So many of us have lost our companions. Our hearts join with yours as you grieve. It may help to hear that once in 4D I was surprised to see, bounding up to me through the green grass, one of our cats who'd come to say "hi". She was happy and together we ran along the paths until she took off like a shot, chasing something that had caught her attention. I was so pleased to see that our pets can come see us. I had not expected that (but now I say, "Why not?" I'd just never thought about it before.)

Elainie, I thank you for mentioning Garnet Schulhauser - I'd never heard of him, so went to your link and chose a 25-minute video from his webpage. He also relates how in 4D he was met by his dog who'd died ten years earlier. The latter half of this video broke my heart, as he describes being taken to see things on earth that we allow that cause intense pain - the slaughter of elephants by cyanide so their tusks can be taken; the slaughter of sharks for their fins as a delicacy that can be sold; the inhumane treatment of people in factory cities in China. It broke my heart, BUT it also goes on to speak of higher things. He was taken to see "the new earth" he called it.

In any event, there is far too much pain in this world, and I am certain that "we the people" will act when we can to change things for the better.

2. Link to Post #46582
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Here and now I am watching my 14 year old cat pass on from this earth...he is very weak and very quiet, his sister is making noise and really acting out, she must be upset.

This guy is such a good cat, I swear if he was a human, he would be the nicest guy ever. He is like the anti-cat, he is friendly and attentive, fetches, and acts very dog like. Not aloof or independent like most cats. I'm going to miss him so much. He was our first male baby, and I will always have a place for him in my heart...

I love you Stinky
    Oh, I'm so sorry Saint T. I have a one year old male cat who looks just like yours, AND acts like a dog. He fetches the paper ball and he goes for walks with me (and his sister)

Sending compassionate healing energy to your heart and his soul.

Love love,
    Michelle M
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2015), Caren (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), Meggings (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), ulli (6th October 2015)

4. Link to Post #46583
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

There is a place to be going to for those who willingly and knowingly cause pain, and want another shot at it. This time the message will be abundantly clear. I gave it a fully blown test run while it was being set up. It will not be easy. Obviously. Enough about that, it will be discovered on it's own. The whole thing is about choice being a free and open thing.. so that's more than enough already.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2015), Caren (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), Lefty Dave (6th October 2015), Michelle Marie (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), skyflower (6th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), ulli (6th October 2015)

6. Link to Post #46584
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Been listening to this great interview all afternoon.
    Leo Zagami interviewed by Jimmy Church...found it on Giovoni's Vatican thread.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2015), Elainie (6th October 2015), fourty-two (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), Meggings (6th October 2015), Michelle Marie (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), transiten (7th October 2015)

8. Link to Post #46585
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

St. Theresa, my heart aches for you. Our furry kids are not possessions, they're family. Anubis told me that the well loved ones walk with him in the afterlife for a time, to ease the transition for the ones who never knew love and kindness. Blessings to you and yours.

Cat

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), Michelle Marie (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Selkie (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), ulli (6th October 2015), Wind (6th October 2015)

10. Link to Post #46586
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Thanks, Ulli. Only 135 views so far. Just finished downloading. It begins @ 32:20.

Summary - Published on Oct 5, 2015

Leo Zagami joins us for the first time, live from Rome, Italy and we discuss the Pope's visit to the US, the White House, Congress and the UN. We also cover his time with the Illuminati, Freemasons and his disclosure of secret societies. We also talk about Sept 23rd being the end of the world...this show was broadcast live on the 23rd.

Today, I shampooed my carpets and throw rugs. YaY!
    It’s a mystery to me on how they get dirty when I hardly wear street shoes in my palace.
    Yes, that's 2 a's Palace.

Did laundry, too. YaY!
    It involves a trip down and around into the dark cellar with dirt floor and a cement sidewalk of sorts. I hunch and shuffle my way along the first one third because of the low ceiling beams. And so I can dodge the old cobwebs that hang down with bits of fiberglass in them.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th October 2015 at 02:35.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2015), Elainie (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), Meggings (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), ulli (6th October 2015)

12. Link to Post #46587

Sounding the alarm. This just really trips me the .... out. Geeshe.
    It really bothers me.

Attachment 31451

msn: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...FlowFB_LABrand

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Guest; 6th October 2015 at 03:50.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2015), Caren (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), ulli (6th October 2015)

14. Link to Post #46588
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

A really excellent listen. I agree with Leo on his point that every single new age thing from Blavatsky to Law Of One etc; came out of the Vatican/Jesuits. It's been deliberately crafted. Take a look now at some of the current memes out there in the alternative community.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Calz (6th October 2015), Constance (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), transiten (6th October 2015), ulli (6th October 2015)

16. Link to Post #46589
    Thanks

Leo mentions a book that is underground in the Vatican that when opened is so powerful, things start happening. Something very similar was told to my by a friend in the Tibetan community here who is a refugee and grew up in a monastery. He said the book is written in blood and is very ancient. He only saw it several times when it was taken out by the elder monks but was so frightened by what it contained and when opened what happened in the room.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

animovado (7th October 2015), Calz (6th October 2015), Curt (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), ulli (6th October 2015)

18. Link to Post #46590
    Thanks

Comic relief time

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

animovado (7th October 2015), araucaria (7th October 2015), Bluegreen (7th October 2015), Calz (6th October 2015), Caren (6th October 2015), Curt (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), hohoemi (6th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), Lefty Dave (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Selkie (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2015)

20. Link to Post #46591
    Thanks

Leo mentions a book that is underground in the Vatican that when opened is so powerful, things start happening. Something very similar was told to my by a friend in the Tibetan community here who is a refugee and grew up in a monastery. He said the book is written in blood and is very ancient. He only saw it several times when it was taken out by the elder monks but was so frightened by what it contained and when opened what happened in the room.
    Why be afraid?

That energy cuts both ways. It makes the announcement of eternity, multiple dimensions, and unstoppable immortality a real thing. All it says is, 'reach out and take it'. IF one believes they are weak in the face of that, then, one will manifest such comparatives.

If it merely opens one's eyes as it should considered as be doing ...then... it says something else. It says that one's body is coloring one's experience and making it so the body has a competition against a thing it cannot fathom.

Yet, you are not your body.

So let's get real, let's get down to it in scientific terms.

The Japanese (university, etc) did an experiment where they tested people for psychic capacities.

They built a room where the room was completely isolated from all forms of radiation. Light, heat, etc, all blocked off. A dark space in light, magnetism, radio noise, thermal noise, etc. A very dark space.

They put a notice on one wall, with some writing on it.

They monitored the room with every kind of detector they could utilize, for the given types of radiation they were looking for.

They then had psychics remote view the room and they were told to read what was said on the notice in the wall.

When the psychics were supposedly in the room, remote viewing or even astrally projecting into the room....when they were monitoring the notice, the level of photon flux increased notably.

Repeatedly, and accurately. The more talented of them manged to read the notice accurately.

http://gizadeathstar.com/2015/10/did...-point-energy/

http://phys.org/news/2015-10-team-sa...ctuations.html

Physicists’ ‘light from darkness’ breakthrough named a top 2011 discovery

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shot_noise

To see aliens or inter-/multi-dimensional's is an acknowledgement that scientific mundane linear reality.... is DEAD, and the universe opens up in a change of attitude and change of thought projection..... and the imagined fences fall down.

essentially, to fear spirits emanating from a book if it is opened, is to fully deny the true reality and project a false reality. One that denies the empowerment of SELF, in that exact same moment.

To deny empowerment of self, via the body's filtering of the moment. When the body, in that moment, can easily be seen to be merely a protrusion of self, self that is multidimensional and incarnated in two places at the same time... and in that... is MUCH more powerful than any half wisp that is pouring out of some book. A book that is designed to cause your body to fill you with fear and cripple you through this unrealized mechanism of avatar coloration, and ignorance.

What I'm saying..is that of one experiences these things, then they know the second half of the story is TRUE and REAL, and that second half.... is the fully blown empowerment of self.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th October 2015 at 13:56.

21. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (7th October 2015), araucaria (7th October 2015), Calz (6th October 2015), Caren (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), gripreaper (7th October 2015), hohoemi (6th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), JRS (7th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), skyflower (7th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2015), thunder24 (6th October 2015), ulli (6th October 2015)

22. Link to Post #46592
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Why be afraid?

That energy cuts both ways. It makes the announcement of eternity, multiple dimensions, and unstoppable immortality a real thing. All it says is, 'reach out and take it'. IF one believes they are weak in the face of that, then, one will manifest such comparatives.

If it merely opens one's eyes as it should considered as be doing ...then... it says something else. It says that one's body is coloring one's experience and making it so the body has a competition against a thing it cannot fathom.

The Japanese (university, etc) did an experiment where they tested people for psychic capacities.

They built a room where the room was completely isolated from all forms of radiation. Light, heat, etc, all blocked off. A dark space in light, magnetism, radio noise, thermal noise, etc. A very dark space.

They monitored the room with every kind of detector they could utilize, for the given types of radiation they were looking for.

They then had psychics remote view the room and they were told to read what was said on the notice in the wall.

When the psychics were supposedly in the room, remote viewing or even astrally projecting into the room....when they were monitoring the notice, the level of photon flux increased notably.

Repeatedly, and accurately. The more talented of them manged to read the notice accurately.

To see aliens or inter-/multi-dimensional's is an acknowledgement that scientific mundane linear reality.... is DEAD, and the universe opens up in a change of attitude and change of thought projection..... and the imagined fences fall down.

essentially, to fear spirits emanating from a book if it is opened, is to fully deny the true reality and project a false reality. One that denies the empowerment of SELF, in that exact same moment.

To deny empowerment of self, via the body's filtering of the moment. When the body, in that moment, can easily be seen to be merely a protrusion of self, self that is multidimensional and incarnated in two places at the same time... and in that... is MUCH more powerful than any half wisp that is pouring out of some book. A book that is designed to cause your body to fill you with fear and cripple you through this unrealized mechanism of avatar coloration, and ignorance.

What I'm saying..is that of one experiences these things, then they know the second half of the story is TRUE and REAL, and that second half.... is the fully blown empowerment of self.
    Brilliant post, Carmody. I will remember this the next time I open a book written in blood.
    Actually, once upon a time, in the nineties, someone lent me the book of Urantia.
    When I mentioned this to one of my theosophist friends she freaked.
    Said she wouldn't even consider having it in her house, and told me to immediately wrap it in tinfoil.
    I didn't take her advice, because I knew that fear of a book had to be worse than anything contained therein.

However, my curiosity about such things has faded in recent years. I'm more fixed on my own path and agenda now, rather than what book teachings want to direct me to do.
    But I guess life is all about phases, and to get from there to here each small step counts.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

animovado (7th October 2015), Calz (6th October 2015), Caren (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), JRS (7th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), skyflower (7th October 2015)

24. Link to Post #46593
    Thanks

And to add that the way we tend to physically use and connect our minds, is that books express the hypnotic.

We recite them to ourselves in our internal voice, we 'read' them as a 'read into and of', an infection and inflection.

After all, hypnotism is a fundamental for regression, mind kontrol, self education, all of that. The gentle voice entrainment the visuals entrainment, and so on.

If the ego is a call back record of the dimensional connection to the body... and the echo is the internal voice is... the tactile feedback to the driver of the avatar, then interrupting the feedback loop and inserting data is a point of change. Or control.

Reading is the same.

In books or on forums.

Or drugs, or GMO, propaganda, violence in films, and so on.

It comes directly back to that article again:

http://singularityhub.com/2015/08/02...s-think-again/

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (7th October 2015), Calz (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), gripreaper (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), skyflower (7th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), ulli (6th October 2015)

26. Link to Post #46594
    Thanks

Image of the day:

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

animovado (7th October 2015), Calz (6th October 2015), Caren (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), Meggings (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), skyflower (7th October 2015)

28. Link to Post #46595
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Why be afraid?

This young man and his family grew up within the Bon tradition, he has quite a story of which I don't doubt because I know his mother and siblings. His tradition is not mine but I know such things exist on this planet (cults/religions with heavy black magic). I just mentioned it because Leo mentions a book that sounds similar to the one my friend was subject to on several occasions.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

animovado (7th October 2015), Calz (6th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), gripreaper (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Selkie (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), skyflower (7th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2015), ulli (7th October 2015)

30. Link to Post #46596
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Three more.

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st July 2017 at 01:57.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

animovado (7th October 2015), Calz (6th October 2015), Caren (7th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Jean-Marie (6th October 2015), M-Albion-3D (9th October 2015), Meggings (6th October 2015), Selkie (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2015), ulli (6th October 2015)

32. Link to Post #46597
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Where my daughter has lived and worked on her PhD study - Gerace Research Center in San Salvadore, the Bahamas. Pictures she sent me dated Oct. 3, 2015.

"NO WET OR SANDY CLOTHES":

GERACE RESEARCH CENTRE BEFORE THE STORM PASSED THROUGH:

And here is a hummingbird nest and mother, a Woodstar (they weigh 2 to 3 grams), with my daughter's finger showing the size of the eggs - pictures she took while there:

Attachment 31464 Attachment 31465
    Last edited by Meggings; 6th October 2015 at 17:30.

33. Link to Post #46598
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th October 2015), Calz (6th October 2015), Caren (7th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Meggings (7th October 2015), RunningDeer (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), ulli (7th October 2015), Wind (7th October 2015)

35. Link to Post #46599
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

I just took these of my front porch. I like to decorate with wildflowers. I gathered all of the flowers, and the rose hips, on a 10 minute walk near my house.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5010.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	31470

Name:	IMG_5014.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	31471

Name:	IMG_5021.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	31472

Name:	IMG_5019.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	31473

addition The flowers will dry and be colorful for months. The candle is a real candle, and it stays lit even in the wind and rain. Its nice to have real candlelight on the porch
    Last edited by Selkie; 6th October 2015 at 21:44.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

animovado (7th October 2015), Calz (6th October 2015), Caren (7th October 2015), genevieve (7th October 2015), Meggings (6th October 2015), Sierra (8th October 2015), transiten (7th October 2015), ulli (7th October 2015), Wind (7th October 2015)

37. Link to Post #46600
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Selkie, I see you cherish home, and have frogs round about as I used to have.
    I love what you've done and photographed for us to see.

I love frogs. They find me everywhere. Here's a pencil drawing my daughter made for me (that has gone "missing" when my home was taken from me). She knows of my love for frogs.
    Attachment 31474

Here's a frog I had on the front deck at my farm.
    Attachment 31475

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2330 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1330 1830 2230 2280 2320 2330 2340 2380 2430 2703 LastLast