+ Reply to Thread
Page 1365 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 365 865 1265 1315 1355 1365 1375 1415 1465 1865 2365 2703 LastLast
Results 27,281 to 27,300 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #27281
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    coloring job, anyone?

That's one for PurpleLama I reckon

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (4th February 2013), donk (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), Marianne (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #27282
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Night becoming day , again.
    It's been a while, but darkness seems to
    bring a depth and a silence that is so needed
    for those deeper enquiries .

When we meditate one of the first things most of
    us do is close our eyes . We were conceived and grew
    into being , in darkness . We sleep and rest, closing our
    eyes, into darkness, where our dreams are born .
    In our shadow closet. is stashed the best most creative parts
    of ourselves , all the parts we were taught to repress.
    The list goes on and on .
    Yet we are programmed be afraid of the dark, why ?
    To keep us away from ourselves and our true and greatest
    power . We are all made of a mix of ying and yang both
    created from the same place, and the perfect balance of these
    two are needed to reach our highest potential .

These ideas will not be popular with many , especially most so called
    ( programmed) light workers , but nonetheless are going to be vital to
    bring forth to create the new world that we are all so desperately
    seeking . Darkness is not and has never been the issue, it's fear
    of the dark that is .

So now I'm wide awake and will get up and
    make the most of the psychic quietness that
    darkness brings us , no collective rush mind to
    have to work through and around in order to
    find my own thoughts, so peaceful

Love to all

This post about darkness reminded me of something I came across last night (from Stewie the morph) so I thought I would share.

The Wilde Weekly: The Kogi’s Mirror World

Posted on February 1, 2013 by Zen-Haven
    Author: Stuart Wilde, Stuart Wilde

I met a Colombian shaman who spent two years with the Kogi in the mountains of northern Colombia; they call the Mirror World, Aluna.

Special Kogi children are selected at birth to spend their first nine years in a cave, training to become visionaries.

The children live in the dark; they are not allowed to see the outside world and in this way they come to see the multi-dimensional Mirror World naturally. After nine years training the children exit the cave going out into the real world to become the future visionaries and spiritual leaders of the tribe who are called Mamas.

The Kogi people trace themselves back to the pre-Colombian Tyrona people who were contemporaries of the Inca. Like the Inca, the Kogi built stone stairs and platforms in the mountains that have not eroded in a thousand years. They are a mystical people with a power that no one else possesses, the power of a twenty-six dimensional world.

The Kogi used the power of Aluna to protect themselves from the Spanish Conquistadors that would have killed them for their gold. It is not in the nature of the Kogi to fight but watching the Aluna they knew where the Spanish were and so they kept moving around the mountains avoiding trouble. While all the other indigenous tribes fell to the pox of the white man’s diseases and violence, the Kogi survived.

The Kogi world is truly a 26-D Camelot hidden in a 3-D world. Their ideas are very pure and wonderful. In the tribe’s long history they have never had a homicide. They don’t usually allow outsiders to visit their mountain kingdom though a British filmmaker was invited to make a documentary on them about ten years ago.

The Colombian shaman I met showed some of us how to walk in and out of the Aluna using the Aya’ for a perception of it. It was amazing. I have been watching the Mirror World via the Morph for almost five years now but I didn’t know one could actually walk into it. When you are in it you disappear momentarily.

Late one night I was watching a gringo astrologer smoke a cigarette by a fire in a garden. He had this Aluna thing worked out as he dematerialized four times. Three times he was gone for about a minute or so but on the last occasion he went for about ten minutes. I knew where he was on the lawn by watching his glowing cigarette floating mysteriously in mid-air. It was so much fun, it really played to the little boy in me.

The Aluna is the place of the Camelots that I have been promising you for a long time. I am happy now, as I know how the dream will come about. The violent war-like world of the gringo will perish and he will become terrified.

In later years, he will seek the Aluna for an escape from himself but it will be too late, he will never find it. The Aluna knows you are coming years before you even get up out of your chair. She will call you if you have a warm heart and you are genuine about healing your shadow, but if you seek power and control, she’ll hide from you.

The more I see the Aluna, which I call the Mirror World, the less there is to say. Everything, including humans came from there in the first place. And that is where we will return. I am very content for this is the first time in twenty-two years of my journey that I can clearly see how we get to walk away to a happy place where peace is normal and where tomorrow’s celebratory banquet was yesterday. For time in the Aluna comes up from under your feet, sometimes it twist to face the other way.

And the violence and prolific consumption of the Fat Controllers will be delivered back to them in digital orbs that float in the air, easy to see but excruciating painful to experience. Then after a thousand years he and she will be released from their torment and they will be allowed to pollute the pristine nature of this world once more.

We can’t kill the devil because humans spawn the devil and for some reason that I don’t properly understand the earth needs humans.

http://zen-haven.com/the-kogis-mirror-world/

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (4th February 2013), astrid (4th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), donk (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Playdo of Ataraxas (4th February 2013), Realeyes (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #27283
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Good Morning.
    It really does seem that every time I have aha moments any more, or every time I have a growth spurt, or every time I feel my light grow in intensity, the storm gets bigger even though at the time it happens I couldn't imagine it being any bigger.

Someone always leaves the Village light on, and I just want to thank every one for making sure the oil lamp never runs dry.

My love to you all,
    Time away is good
    I process
    And return anew

AND

For who You are
    For what You do
    And the imprint You create

This is what You feel like to me.
    That Village Light IS You, too.

SIDE NOTE:

There are times when I forget the Light is Me.
    I think I need more and more ah-ha's of proof.
    When alls I needed was to simply sit and feel
    Large and small all at the same time.

Now, that's Power.
    That's Perfection.
    That brings me back to Center.

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Good Morning. I know what you mean donk, about thinking of the Village Light, focusing on it through the fog. I try to be mindful of keeping the energy here positive, but sometimes there is nowhere else to go. No one else would understand, there is unconditional love here. That doesn't make sense, really, as not very many villagers have met face to face. But, it is what it is.

During the past week, I haven't posted much, or that's my perception. Too much fog descended on me, and I didn't want to muck up the Village roads by treading on them, in them. Sometimes I would boot up my computer and leave the village open hoping that i wouldn't muck it up, but that I would still feel the support. I don't know if that worked. When things get very...I don't want to say dark, but dark like the biggest thunderstorm imaginable...I could detect the ever so smallest light, like a lighthouse, here. Sometimes the shadow was so big, I couldn't even see that. But I imagined it anyway.

My days of quiet and peace and being alone have been few and far between for the past few weeks, and that is wearing me thin. It really is. I've not been as able to remain in my center, what with the boat being tossed around so much. But I am not giving up, and I am not giving in. That is truly not a dare to the Universe, lordy. Sometimes I say things like that and more just gets piled on. What I mean is that though it is so hard, and I have not been successful at all attempts, I'm trying.

It really does seem that every time I have aha moments any more, or every time I have a growth spurt, or every time I feel my light grow in intensity, the storm gets bigger even though at the time it happens I couldn't imagine it being any bigger.

Someone always leaves the Village light on, and I just want to thank every one for making sure the oil lamp never runs dry.

My love to you all,
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th February 2013 at 15:51.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), araucaria (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (4th February 2013), donk (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #27284
    Thanks

It just ocurred to me why i love this place so much.
    I can post my wayward thoughts freely without getting crushed like a bug.
    Hopefully that means you are no longer considering leaving the forum ....

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), araucaria (4th February 2013), astrid (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), donk (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #27285
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

yes, that was for PurpleLama...
    the color purple was missing.
    And a big thank you to Calz for the story about the Kogis...
    I had nearly forgotten about them.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), donk (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #27286
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Not at this time, no.
    As long as the drama is to a level that
    i can work with. It was just getting silly.

But thanks for asking.

And thanks for posting on the Kogi,
    they are one of my favorite indigenous group of people.
    Such great shamans.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), araucaria (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), donk (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #27287
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote I think another reason why I prefer to work with
    pure energies, instead of words , just so much more efficient and
    effective. Seems to be formulating what I do into more of a
    organizing principle rather than just a collection of random
    experiences .
    Well, astrid, a thousand thank yous for not completely giving up on the "less pure" energies, as I really appreciated that post, your thoughts and your love. Please do not stop sharing--until you are able to work with ME on the pure energy level in a way that I can be consciously aware I really find your posts very helpful, comforting--especially this one.

Even sharing a collection of "random" experiences (if that's what you see it as) may be of use to someone. I know I enjoy and benefit from them

14. Link to Post #27288
    Thanks

Quote So what is it about the outside world that makes it so hard for people to understand this concept of the common good?
    It's not the "outside world" that makes it hard, just the parasitic element that isn't into the "concept of the common good". All it takes is a few bad apples.

I agree with your and 1inmany's thoughts on the village, for sure. Is comforting just the thought that it is there (here, and now)

Otherwise, where would not only Astrid get to post her "wayward thoughts", but also they get appreciated, they get to help others--without "fear of getting squashed".

15. Link to Post #27289
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

I would also thank all the mods and Bill for supporting this space here
    and understanding the value it has,
    ( and no, it's not about cat pictures) .

And of course our dearest Ulli

bed time now
    nite all.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), araucaria (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), donk (5th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), Heather2017 (4th February 2013), Marianne (4th February 2013), Playdo of Ataraxas (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #27290
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

I'm sorry, araucaria. I'm aware that from some perspective what I did there,
    posting those gifs, must appear like sacrilege.
    No big deal Ulli, but there are other people it works better with than Vincent.
    Ah, now you challenged me...lol

How about this Mondrian/Pongdrian?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), araucaria (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), donk (5th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), Playdo of Ataraxas (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #27291
    Thanks

I would also thank all the mods and Bill for supporting this space here
    and understanding the value it has,
    ( and no, it's not about cat pictures) .

And of course our dearest Ulli

bed time now
    nite all.
    Indeed ...

Sleep well ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

That's almost agitating enough to counter with 10 cute kitties ...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), araucaria (4th February 2013), donk (5th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), Playdo of Ataraxas (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #27292
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Posted by ulli (here)

Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Not easy inserting images from computer to forum is it? That midway step of first having to download to album seems redundant.

Not what I wanted to say. Debilitating weekend this is. Sheesh!

There's something about this painting, I just love it. Could look at it for hours.
    Did you mean this one, perhaps?

or how about vincent tripping out here?

I certainly hope he did not . My favourite Van Gogh is here - no background, no foreground, just medium:

http://www.musee-orsay.fr/en/collect...ommentaire_pi1[pidLi]=509&tx_commentaire_pi1[from]=841&cHash=a873609651

Oops, sorry, he did. And he liked the motion added scene as well.

well, he was always a strange sort anyway....
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), araucaria (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), donk (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #27293
    Thanks

So my big issue is, it is not as much an unhealed trauma, rather a loop in the matrix—this feeling of déjà vu. Been working on owning mine—and ONLY my—responsibility, meaning: making others take responsibility for their own decisions, not “helping” by taking it off them…as like ulli mentioned: it is much easier (for some of us) to find energy for others than to use it on ourselves.

Ever since I have consciously chose to not take on anymore of others’ responsibility, I find that their non-taking of it is imposing on my reality more than before. The universe challenges me to think like a chess player—not letting any seemingly inconsequential move I make go without intense consequences, if I am not seeing 10 moves ahead, I'm screwed.

So it (the unvierse, reality, myself, whatever...) saw fit to reset the parameters to the hardest challenge I ever mucked through, incidentally the greatest opportunity for growth. And like in the movie Wargames, it is seeming that not playing at all (how about a nice game of chess?), is the only way for an outcome other than the earth getting scorched.

I know this is melodramatic, I know I am feeding an out-of-control emotion, allowing myself to feed into a toxic a program I should have learned from already…why can’t I own my sovereignty when it counts?? Awareness alone is not enough to stop me…what a dilemma. I can see myself acting like the U-S-A….dropping “incendiary truth bombs” on the “hapless less developed” nations for “their liberation” (WHY DO THEY HATE MY FREEDOM??)…as above, so below I guess…

I gotta get this under control, stop making mistakes before I paint myself in a corner where the only option I can see is to “push the button”, which would basically mean falling into this mindset:

Last edited by donk; 4th February 2013 at 16:00.

24. Link to Post #27294
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

I'm sorry, araucaria. I'm aware that from some perspective what I did there,
    posting those gifs, must appear like sacrilege.
    No big deal Ulli, but there are other people it works better with than Vincent.
    Ah, now you challenged me...lol

you're just trying to put me off sport, it won't work

here's something a little different, I recommend speeding it up by hand:

http://vimeo.com/29360793

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #27295
    Costa Rica Avalon Member yukondiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 times in 149 posts

Ufo above Costarica? In january
    Last edited by yukondiva; 4th February 2013 at 16:26. Reason: posted wrong

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yukondiva For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (5th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #27296
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2013), RunningDeer (5th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #27297
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Yes, the Kogi have it correct. There is a paradigm worthy of emulation.

31. Link to Post #27298
    Thanks

Quote How about this Mondrian/Pongdrian?

Quote here's something a little different

Screw the quote links (you know who you are ... )

After looking at that image (that wasn't from Jacko was it???) for awhile you can almost combine the above two quotes to come up with:

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (5th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #27299
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yukondiva (here)
    Ufo above Costarica? In january
    Just yesterday I was explaining a theory I had just formed, about seeing UFOs, in the context of manifestation. When I first arrived in Costa Rica over twenty years ago I started first hearing about UFOs and later seeing them. Strangly enough once I became convinced of their presence and reality the phenomena stopped happening. New stuf took its place, and each time these events had to do with what was forming and bubbling up from my subconscious.
    And more and more I began to see the connections between my own beliefs and my outer world.

While I was conscious of being an alien in this country, alien agenda was becoming noticeable.
    My inner alien had manifested the UFOs, hello!!
    Now that Im believing more and more in my inner nobility and power, and that of my fellow Villagers as well, we can create that perfectly harmonious firmament that God has placed above our earth, and thus prevent the chaotic conditions that the controllers want for us. Let those conditions be their lot.
    Hope I made sense here, Yukondiva...I can elaborate some more if you want.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (5th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), yukondiva (4th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #27300
    Thanks

Just as I was thinking of that kitten I had here last week,
    and if it was a coincidence that my black panther totem animal
    manifested a slightly smaller 3D version of itself
    just in time for me to have extra protection
    during the psy ops that were buzzing around
    Guess who walked in, looking left, looking right?
    Suzie, my lost Kittie!!!!
    And went straight to the food area
    where she stuffed herself, as if preparing for the next food shortage

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Carmody (5th February 2013), donk (5th February 2013), eaglespirit (4th February 2013), Heather2017 (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013), RunningDeer (5th February 2013), Samsara (4th February 2013), yukondiva (4th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1365 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 365 865 1265 1315 1355 1365 1375 1415 1465 1865 2365 2703 LastLast