+ Reply to Thread
Page 2623 of 2639 FirstFirst 1 1623 2123 2523 2573 2613 2623 2633 2639 LastLast
Results 52,441 to 52,460 of 52775

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #52441
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,670 times in 13,286 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    RunningDeer:

A few weeks ago you made what I thought was a passionate very reasonable request on this thread.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Since the buffoon was elected,
    Please, please AutumnW, not on this thread too.

I stepped away from the forum for 2 1/2 months. The last straw was what I read on one of the many hate threads.

Many of us need a few threads where weíre able to kick back
    Now you are posting about our U.S. president and bringing in all the talking heads of Fox News on to this thread. There really are a lot of other threads you could do this on, but I think politics banishes so much of the great energy found on this particular thread here. It would be perfectly fair if someone responded by bringing in a video of Rachel Maddow talking about how she feels about the President, or if Autumn came back and shared some of her acid wit on this issue.

After reading about political opinions and other divisive issues on other threads, I sometimes enjoy coming to this thread and seeing pictures of gardens, or hearing about the joys and sorrows of their every day life. It is a pleasant respite. Just asking that you leave that stuff at the door before you come here.

Thanks!
    Paula has my permission to post as she wishes.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020), RunningDeer (7th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (7th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #52442
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 262 posts

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    Hello everyone. It's been a while. How are you all doing?
    Hello and wow. Yes, it has been a while. Five years.

Thank you for the welcome. In the last five years or so, I started an alchemy company and got dragged into the criminal underground of manufacturing cannabis concentrates. Then I left that world and started working as a software engineer, while working with one of the most intensive occult organizations in the world. I'm currently on hiatus with them because I have more Life Work to accomplish before I can continue forward in my Initiation. I am still making music. I am still seeking truth, which essentially means approaching any narrative I'm accosted with with healthy skepticism. I am very intrigued by the way that people on this forum have shifted to match the skepticism that I share with regard to the political climate. In fact I am surprised, but it is a joyous surprise.

I'm working with electromagnetic technology now in my career, and I can assure people that 5G does not pose any health risks - in fact our cellular data networks are becoming less dangerous as technology improves. I may open a discussion on this. The technocracy, on the other hand, is not acting in our interests. Social media is and always has been a massive data mining operation which grants the owners the ability to measure, predict, and manufacture our reactions to events in the world.

I also want to say that I am interested in dialogues with folks here regarding spirituality - especially as pertains to creating one self as an extension of their authentic being.
    Might be worth a separate thread for this topic?
    Very interested if you have any technical information into safe 5g usage

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), Justplain (8th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020), RunningDeer (7th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), ulli (7th June 2020), Valerie Villars (7th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #52443
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,214 times in 14,130 posts

RunningDeer:

A few weeks ago you made what I thought was a passionate very reasonable request on this thread.

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Since the buffoon was elected,
    Please, please AutumnW, not on this thread too.

I stepped away from the forum for 2 1/2 months. The last straw was what I read on one of the many hate threads.

Many of us need a few threads where weíre able to kick back
    Now you are posting about our U.S. president and bringing in all the talking heads of Fox News on to this thread. There really are a lot of other threads you could do this on, but I think politics banishes so much of the great energy found on this particular thread here. It would be perfectly fair if someone responded by bringing in a video of Rachel Maddow talking about how she feels about the President, or if Autumn came back and shared some of her acid wit on this issue.

After reading about political opinions and other divisive issues on other threads, I sometimes enjoy coming to this thread and seeing pictures of gardens, or hearing about the joys and sorrows of their every day life. It is a pleasant respite. Just asking that you leave that stuff at the door before you come here.

Thanks!
    The only part of AutumnWís post I emphasized was: Since the buffoon was elected.

You left out this part of my post: Yes, political topics are discuss here, but it's without the Trump jargon.

Harsh descriptors change the spirit of the post.

I post on a sundry of topics on the Here and Now from heart to health. I use to create threads with specific themes, but over the last year the division and volume has increased. I plain donít have it in me to deal with the hassle.

The times have quickened. I want to be a part of getting the word out. Guests and other members either donít or canít view the ďQĒ thread because itís in the ďmemberís onlyĒ section.

I scrolled back and counted two political posts from Fox News: one of which I added a double commentary, the other was President Trumpsí speech on the George Floyd protests. The other Fox News post was the salon owner, Shelley Luther jailed for not apologizing to the judge that she was selfish. That post was a three for one, the problem and the resolution.

Four posts out of the 3,620 on the Here and Now thread comes out to .001%. I didnít include the posts where Iíve added links to other sites and threads all to do with this quickening of news, health and emotional welfare of us all.

Quote Just asking that you leave that stuff at the door before you come here.
    Knowing what I know about me, I am unable to accommodate your request.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th June 2020 at 15:32.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), greybeard (7th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), JohanB (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), Justplain (8th June 2020), Kryztian (7th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), ulli (7th June 2020), Valerie Villars (7th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #52444
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Paula has my permission to post as she wishes.
    Much appreciation and thanks, ulli.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th June 2020), Bluegreen (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), meeradas (7th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), ulli (7th June 2020), Valerie Villars (7th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #52445
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,075 times in 1,716 posts

My suggestion was in part for your own sake, since I know you've left Avalon for long periods due to certain comments (which were indeed ugly).

And I know that's only four posts, but most of them are recent - this is a new trend here.

You choose you words wisely and considerately when you post, but a good many people don't when it comes to politics. Again, you are inviting the exact type of energy you dislike into this thread.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 7th June 2020 at 12:16.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), RunningDeer (7th June 2020), Valerie Villars (7th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #52446
    Thanks

My suggestion was in part for your own sake, since I know you've left Avalon for long periods due to certain comments (which were indeed ugly).

And I know that's only four posts, but most of them are recent - this is a new trend here.

You choose you words wisely and considerately when you post, but a good many people don't when it comes to politics. Again, you are inviting the exact type of energy you dislike into this thread.
    I just notice that the transcript of the Presidentís speech didnít come from Fox News. I recall specifically not using them because I didn't want it to be a trigger.

The trend is new because the escalation of violence, the lock downs and all the ways theyíre using to keep us from touching, feeling, talking with one another. Itís created an urgency within me to offer information and more importantly help quell the propaganda, the stress and the fears.

Itís not uncommon for me to step away from the forum. Itís what I do to keep balanced. Itís never one reason. Itís many that I usually donít express because ultimately Iím responsible for what I take in and how I process it. Which is the reason why I schedule cave time.

Quote Again, you are inviting the exact type of energy you dislike into this thread.
    Those posts were informational in nature. I donít have control of who brings what type of energy into the Here and Now. But based on what Iíve experience in terms of energy, theyíd not stay for very long. Not even a cup of coffee worth of time. Thereís not enough to get juiced up for those personality types.

Iíd add, Iím aware that many at this time are antsy and needing to needle and poke, often not knowing why. If that trend happens on the Here and Now, Iíll step away for a bit. I choose not to allow another to feed off me.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), greybeard (7th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (7th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #52447
    Thanks

Coronavirus: What are we doing to our children? (5 min)
    International bestselling author, Dr Vernon Coleman MBChB DSc FRSA, explains how we are permanently damaging our children by introducing social distancing in schools. We will, he says, produce a generation of mentally disturbed children including loners, weirdos and psychopaths.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th June 2020), greybeard (7th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020), onawah (7th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), ulli (7th June 2020), Valerie Villars (7th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #52448
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,670 times in 13,286 posts

Actually, energies enter by their own volition. Carried by individuals who are aligned with them.

The freedom to present oneís position can then lead either to a brawl, or to polite discourse.

Each participant is then accountable for their own actions.

There is a massive effort out there to create consensus around the arguments of the left, but I donít believe consensus can ever be attained in our 3 D world, where all are at different stages of development.

It belongs to the 5th dimension, where it comes from the hearts of each individual soul, voluntarily.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Anka (7th June 2020), Baby Steps (15th June 2020), Bluegreen (7th June 2020), greybeard (7th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), Hym (7th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), Justplain (8th June 2020), Krist (7th June 2020), Kryztian (7th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020), RunningDeer (7th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (7th June 2020), Wind (7th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #52449
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,222 times in 7,114 posts

Sometimes I feel uneasy to post on Avalon anymore due to the political circus and division. I have no desire to upset people with the truth or my views. I just have to say that I mistakenly thought people here would be smarter than that. I suppose it's a learning experience for everyone though. Live and let live.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (7th June 2020), AutumnW (7th June 2020), Baby Steps (15th June 2020), Bluegreen (8th June 2020), EFO (7th June 2020), Gemma13 (8th June 2020), greybeard (7th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), Ken (7th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020), mokosh (8th June 2020), Peter UK (8th June 2020), RunningDeer (7th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), ulli (8th June 2020), Valerie Villars (7th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #52450
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,542 times in 1,602 posts

Quote It's more blessed to give than to receive

we all can give and receive random acts of kindness

Much love to all!
    ďTo develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything elseĒ Ė Leonardo Da Vinci

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Anka (7th June 2020), Bluegreen (8th June 2020), Constance (7th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), Ken (7th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), Melinda (7th June 2020), RunningDeer (7th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), ulli (8th June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020), Wind (7th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #52451
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,290 times in 2,998 posts

One can only offer.
    What(ever) they make of it, that is up to the recipients.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Anka (8th June 2020), Bluegreen (8th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (8th June 2020), Melinda (8th June 2020), RunningDeer (8th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), ulli (8th June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020), Wind (8th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #52452
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,457 times in 3,259 posts

but I donít believe consensus can ever be attained in our 3 D world, where all are at different stages of development.

It belongs to the 5th dimension, where it comes from the hearts of each individual soul, voluntarily.
    I like seeing you here again. Paula, you are a women with wisdom... Ulli too.

IMO the moment is such that there can be no consensus. This is a moment when we are SO IMPORTANT for ourselves because we have to call on our inner resources to KNOW what is what. IMO this moment is the one where each of us must take the power of the status of free will.

Free will has to be our will OR it is not free. How many look to others to decide "how to choose"... not working any more IMO.

If we deliberately choose the values that we cherish RIGHT NOW and we envision the action and do that action that stands for the values RIGHT NOW and turn to the ONLY possible trusted Source which IMO we can short hand as "god" who dwells within, THEN

IMO we will experience the center of the hurricane that is the shattering and flying debris of all the mis-spent energy of a speeding up "cycle". This has to be the best time to know oneself BECAUSE frankly, no matter which way you turn, NO ONE will beable to help you understand the situation. IMO we can just call it "chaos". Now the outer "world" is a tangled mess and "results" of all created thought forms undigested and projected....there is a passionate intensity of "claiming the truth" which in the milieu will clash with everyone else in the same stance.

This is awesome. Never have we been given such an opportunity!! "Imagination is more important than experience"

Last edited by Delight; 8th June 2020 at 02:20.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), justntime2learn (8th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), Melinda (8th June 2020), RunningDeer (8th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), ulli (8th June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020), Wind (8th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #52453
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,981 times in 1,282 posts

I feel there's an urgency now to help those who may see the light to understand how badly the public is being treated by special interest groups, particularly the wealthy.

This society needs to wake up to the way everything is being manipulated by fake, or biased science funded by crooked wealthy. Beyond that, these crooks are poisoning everything.

Now is the time to awaken the masses before we are diminished beyond recognition.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), Ivanhoe (15th June 2020), justntime2learn (8th June 2020), Melinda (8th June 2020), RunningDeer (8th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020), Wind (8th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #52454
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,011 times in 444 posts

I think itís wonderful seeing everyone here expressing their opinions. For most of us it is heartfelt. For most of us we are tired of seeing injustice, poverty, pollution. We may not always agree, but we can agree on that.

I agree with Delight when she says : ďThis is awesome. Never have we been given such an opportunity!!Ē

The moment the world finds itself in currently is potent and filled with creational energies. It is a time to be imagining what we want. With decency, with balance. A blossoming of humanity.

There will be birth pangs in the process, but the results will plant seeds for lifetimes to come. It starts with each one of us daring to imagine it.

Others may underestimate the power of our dreams, our prayers, our unspoken yet loving visions. But we know what they are worth.

------------------------------------------------------

So I started this after reading up to meeradasí post.

Sorry, canít help it. Itís my English roots...

Took a while to make one this big (to make sure there was enough for everybody) but itís still fresh and steamy.

With love, always :

Last edited by Melinda; 8th June 2020 at 05:49. Reason: Updating pic

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th June 2020), Delight (9th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (8th June 2020), meeradas (8th June 2020), RunningDeer (8th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020), Wind (8th June 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #52455
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 340 posts

08:30. 60 miles north of aberdeen, Scotland. 2 boiled eggs and a quick check on the forum. No mask. No lines on the floor. No Standing in queues and no rioting in my garden. Almost normal (but will the real normal ever return?)

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (8th June 2020), meeradas (10th June 2020), RunningDeer (8th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), TargeT (11th June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020), Wind (8th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #52456
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,290 times in 2,998 posts

Something for tonight. Sleep well.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (10th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (10th June 2020), Melinda (20th June 2020), RunningDeer (10th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020), Wind (11th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #52457
    United States Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,037 times in 7,509 posts

Haven't worked for a month, my negligence and lack of motivation forced me to get into a situation (jobless) that validated my skill sets and experience and it's extremely pleasing (yay! ego stroke).

I have 2 job offers and awaiting the outcome of 9 more interviews (with another tomorrow, all are advancements over my current position).... Crazy how life throws these curves at you, who knows what's next.... I'm excited.

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    (but will the real normal ever return?)
    Smartly leveraged social shame will RAPIDLY return us to norm....

If this pendulum swings too much further in the (ridiculous) direction it currently is I think the correction will be rapid & hopefully satisfying.
    Last edited by TargeT; 11th June 2020 at 04:41.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (11th June 2020), meeradas (11th June 2020), RunningDeer (11th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #52458
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,940 times in 4,236 posts

Trying to lure Target with this.

The smile you are smiling you were smiling then

But who knows where

Or

When

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Constance (12th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (11th June 2020), meeradas (11th June 2020), Melinda (20th June 2020), RunningDeer (11th June 2020), Stephanie (14th June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #52459
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 times in 1,439 posts

Minecraft is currently a free speech zone

https://www.boredpanda.com/the-uncen...ary-minecraft/

(addendum, this is not a comment on any previous post, merely a random tit bit regarding the potential of gaming realities use beyond gaming)
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 15th June 2020 at 14:20.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th June 2020), justntime2learn (15th June 2020), meeradas (15th June 2020), Melinda (20th June 2020), RunningDeer (15th June 2020), Stephanie (15th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #52460
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,011 times in 444 posts

In an effort to celebrate friendliness and freedom (something the world could use more of) here are some awesome biker dogs with their human buddies :

Moki :

Stitch :

Sox :

Emma :

p e a c e

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

Anka (20th June 2020), Bill Ryan (20th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (20th June 2020), Harmony (20th June 2020), justntime2learn (20th June 2020), meeradas (20th June 2020), RunningDeer (20th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020), Wind (20th June 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2623 of 2639 FirstFirst 1 1623 2123 2523 2573 2613 2623 2633 2639 LastLast