+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 26 66 76 86 126 176 576 1076 2703 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #1501
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

rough paraphrase of the gospel of thomas, or was it something else?

Only if the male become female
    And the female become male
    Shall ye enter the kingdom of heaven

2. Link to Post #1502
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

Wow, that's a lot of purple, PurpleLama! And I see you got a purple 'Merlin' there too. Cool stuff...! ...Guessing purple is your favorite colour....

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2011), eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (25th October 2011), Lisab (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), ulli (25th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #1503
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flasky (here)
    Wow, that's a lot of purple, PurpleLama! And I see you got a purple 'Merlin' there too. Cool stuff...! ...Guessing purple is your favorite colour....
    Purple is, for me, more of an occupation. As in, a job. It's where I came from, it's home, and it's everywhere I go. It means nothing, and it sums up everything. It's masculine and feminine. If feels pain and bliss as one singular sensation. My earliest memory is reaching for that color, the yearning it made me feel even as a small child with no reference for what the feeling was or where it came from. It's almost the exact color of this text on this page, and it's more properly termed 'indigo'.

It really does make my heart go pitter-pat.

5. Link to Post #1504
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Thanks http://tarpley.net/2011/03/15/behind...ns/interesting. My little one is Libra with Scorpio Moon. Its half term hols now and he's running round in his Darth Vadar costume pulling his Jedi mind tricks on me. Obviously he doesnt need the costume!!! were now off to the cinema and lunch.
    Well I'm the opposite: Scorpio with Libra Moon and the birthdaybarty i attended Saturday with the story about "Angelina" was for Benjamin 18, Libran with Scorpio Moon! Cheers!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Look what i found by "googleing"! Hope this works

www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0208-06.htm

"750 women going nude in protest Feb.9 2003" from The Sunday Mail........Brisbane Austrailia!

I had this pic on my fridge never realizing it was "Aussies" doing this. Coincidence Heyoka?
    Absolutely!

And then again..why did that first post of mine appear in this one Probably some sync will show up later...Nooo, have to run packing...please release me from this village....
    Having all-nude women protesting like this in 2003 shows how futile such an effort was.
    It only shows those determined that war is the only way how right they are...the demonstration was held in "a private property", IOW in a protected place in a Western country.
    They would say thqt until women in the Middle East are free to do the same, if they so wish, the war agenda must continue.
    These wars are not only about oil, but also about traditions, and cultures, especially Islamic culture. And even more than that, since ancient artifacts are also involved.

Well surely by me pointing out these synchronicities by no means mean i think these tactics work. To me they are strictly personal and if someone else feels included it might be reflecting something going on in their lives also...and the foreshadowed sync happened just minutes after my post!

I checked out the Greek play Lysistrate and it was about the war btw Athens and Sparta....put on the radio and first thing i hear is a Greek say in Swedish "HOW CAN YOU BE ATHENIAN AND SPARTAN AT THE SAME TIME?
    My response was not to you, transiten. It was to the activity itself. Or whoever organized it.
    The fact that you are getting synchronicities shows that you have the male female/ balance thing in place.
    Also, the fact that you are an astrologer.

As The Arthen said, it's about updating perceptions, because in the eye of the beholder is everything. Aye, aye. Eye, eye.
    I I.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2011), eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Lisab (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), transiten (25th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #1505
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

No ulli, i didn't think it was directed to me, but others might perhaps so just in case....And for sure, the balance btw Mars and Venus is a big focus in my life, having a rather "male" chart in spite of my feminine looks, extreme romanticism and ability to cry my heart out............Who is Arthen?
    Last edited by transiten; 25th October 2011 at 13:52.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2011), eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Lisab (25th October 2011), PurpleLama (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), ulli (25th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #1506
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)

Well, actually no coincidence at all. Yoeman Calz and I attended the gathering; organised it we did. In fact, if you look really closely, you may even see us in the crowd!

Here are a couple of pictures taken just before we bared all to assist you in finding us:

Courageous Commander Heyoka....

Attachment 10792

....and the Dashing Yoeman Calz

Attachment 10793

You look very pretty in pink your Hilariousness.

As far as my attire ... that one makes my butt look big. Doncha think???

+ man ... ... NOW I get it!!!

I have so very much to learn from you ... tremendous gap from the Fool to the Village Idiot. You have set the bar most high.

I was even going to mention there are the other 8 when it comes to 7 of 9 but I see you figured that one out as well. I was going to suggest doing the math and let your imagination run wild with it but since your are sending 6 that limits you to 7 remaining.

... and as far as a timetable for 6 returning me to the fold ... be patient. I am in bad shape ... probably take *months* of intense physical therapy.

Name:  borg2.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  6.7 KB

+ man ... over and out.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (25th October 2011), Lisab (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), ulli (25th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #1507
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    I was told I was on my 'bonus miles' and to simply keep doing what I was doing...listening to my promptings and moving with them.
    ...heading out to Cape Cod Nature...Have a Great Day All!
    More culminations waiting for you in Cape Cod.
    ENJOY and report back!!
    Thanks, Ulli !

Culminations of the Heart occurring in real-time re-connecting with My Grandkids!!!

Will report back on further culminations...somethings up...oooohhhhh boy oh boy...we're right in the middle of 'spiritual upgrades' beyond beyond!
    And let it be known to All and All that already know here at Here and Now...May We "touch each others lives'' in the most glorious and giving of ways We can muster...as the acceleration of Love takes hold as never before in this 3d arena...right here on the ol' internet and right there in front of Each of Our Own Now Lives : )

Ulli...You are 'spot on' with Your intuit sharing that there were 'more' culminations of the third and highest kind awaiting me on Cape Cod...for there have been young and old souls on my current path and doings that have been rhythmically there in the moment for connections that are writing(righting) the scripts of each of our lives for the betterment of this humanity upgrade we are now actively pursuing together...each in our own way.
    And for some wonderful higher reason I must name names in the 'here and now' of the beautiful people put in front of me flowing in this synchronicity that touched my life's journey here for reasons beyond need for explanation...Tara and Carly and Lizzi and Charlotte and Oliver and Lucas and Ed and Gilmar and Sam and Curtis and Lexie and Marty and Kevin and Carol and Lisa and DeeDee and Laurie and Phil and Charlie and Brenna and Danny...and...and...and ... : )
    Coming full circle on my travels of the last few years IS culminating in wonderful and mysteriously loving ways...gratitude expounds : )
    Aho!
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 26th October 2011 at 10:15.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (25th October 2011), Lisab (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), ulli (25th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #1508
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

My earliest genetic or racial memories indicated what I thought to be female humanoid entities. They did something, some sort of rite that separted something from them. This resulted in MAN-kind. LITERALLY. Men. Males. I'm looking at this from the standpoint of retrieving creation matrix information from my genetics, and that is where the word Matriachal came from. Matrice(S) . Matrix. Creation matrix. The Bible would have you beleive that it was MEN who were the original source matter for females, and they just sort flip flopped the story in Genesis , which is a metaphor for genetics.. May as well say Genesis was the origins of Patriarchy.

So perhaps this notion that women hold for men, that they are a different species is not all that inaccurate...lol. And ditto for men, who think females are another species ...lol.

Somethingasn't sitting right about that little bit of information I got there, so when I went back and retrieved this byte of information again and looked at it again, the enities were more androgynous than overlty female. But whatever they had done, whether it was by design or accident, had caused a division into male and female.. I get the sense it was means of preserveration though. So whatever they removed or separated from themselves have become men, and the remainder of, or rather ,what was left of the ORIGIN ,was left as female.

Not sure that has anything to do with apples or oranges but ....it may not be a matter of evolving into blend of male and female but going back into our ORIGIN-al state. Isn't that what we are always saying? We have to get back to the place that we used to be before the wool was pulled over our perceptions? People joke that men are always trying to climb back into the womb (he, he) but you know maybe its not so much of a joke after all.

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Quote Posted by Flasky (here)
    Purple is, for me, more of an occupation. As in, a job. It's where I came from, it's home, and it's everywhere I go. It means nothing, and it sums up everything. It's masculine and feminine. If feels pain and bliss as one singular sensation. My earliest memory is reaching for that color, the yearning it made me feel even as a small child with no reference for what the feeling was or where it came from. It's almost the exact color of this text on this page, and it's more properly termed 'indigo'.

It really does make my heart go pitter-pat.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 25th October 2011 at 14:41.

14. Link to Post #1509
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Coming full circle on my travels of the last few years IS culminating in wonderful and mysteriously loving ways...gratitude expounds : )
    Aho!

Your joy is our joy. Its contagious, ya know.....

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2011), eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Heyoka_11 (25th October 2011), Lisab (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), ulli (25th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #1510
    Thanks

Obviously I desire control, Ulli controls. Period.

my advice is, don't forget the shields.

Oh ulli ... yes ... back to callie ... back to callie ... back to callie ...

Advice taken ... I never leave home without it (except for shoe shopping of course)

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (25th October 2011), Lisab (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), ulli (25th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #1511
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

No ulli, i didn't think it was directed to me, but others might perhaps so just in case....And for sure, the balance btw Mars and Venus is a big focus in my life, having a rather "male" chart in spite of my feminine looks, extreme romanticism and ability to cry my heart out............Who is Arthen?
    This is the way I see it;
    Maleness is simply the outgoing force of Mars (Fire).
    Which is the first hexagram in the I Ching- the Creative.
    Femaleness is it's opposite: the attraction force of Venus. (Air)
    which is the second hexagram in the I Ching: the Receptive.
    Perfect balance between the two.

When a person becomes spiritual they can become identified
    with whichever of the two forces they chose to,
    at whichever moment they wish.
    They can then be detached from their bodies.

All the villagers here, including the men, know this
    which is why the game can continue as a game.

It becomes serious when identification with one side or the other takes over
    which thank God hasn't happened yet.
    I love you all.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (25th October 2011), eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (25th October 2011), Lisab (25th October 2011), Marianne (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), transiten (25th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #1512
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Matrix. Creation matrix. The Bible would have you beleive that it was MEN who were the original source matter for females, and they just sort flip flopped the story in Genesis , which is a metaphor for genetics.. May as well say Genesis was the origins of Patriarchy.
    Ah so ... I see we meet again meatfork flipper from the Margarita Lounge

Well met.

I see you have chosen ... so be it ...

Name:  morphbringit.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  20.9 KB

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (25th October 2011), Lisab (25th October 2011), PurpleLama (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), ulli (25th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #1513
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Patriarchy matriarchy shmakeryarchy.

Equally true. Equally false.

-><- Two colliding arrows, two forces brought together, only where they meet does anything happen at all. It's a symbol used in Discordianism. Hail Eris.

23. Link to Post #1514
    Thanks

It is definently two very polarizing forces that we are creating in the now STILL. And not at all well understood, and some of the concepts that people take on without getting into the reality of it...well...it makes me shudder.

I shudder everytime someone gets that glazed look in their eyes and vapidly stares off into the future envisioning a time when 'women will rule the earth".

To men who say this, I say ..."I'm not cooking, not cleaning, not spitting out any more kids, not shutting up, not wiping ass....or kissing it. Been there done that. Had the 'experience' so to speak.
    ...so I'm sure what you're getting so excited about. "

To woman who hold this vision,I say back..."Okay you'll end up cooking, cleaning,and wiping ass when not kissing it.. So I'm not sure what you are getting so excited about..."

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Patriarchy matriarchy shmakeryarchy.

Equally true. Equally false.

-><- Two colliding arrows, two forces brought together, only where they meet does anything happen at all. It's a symbol used in Discordianism. Hail Eris.

24. Link to Post #1515
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)

I shudder everytime someone gets that glazed look in their eyes and vapidly stares off into the future envisioning a time when 'women will rule the earth".

To men who say this, I say ..."I'm not cooking, not cleaning, not spitting out any more kids, not shutting up, not wiping ass....or kissing it. Been there done that. Had the 'experience' so to speak.
    ...so I'm sure what you're getting so excited about. "

To woman who hold this vision,I say back..."Okay you'll end up cooking, cleaning,and wiping ass when not kissing it.. So I'm not sure what you are getting so excited about..."

It cannot get any worse than what we have experienced under unbalanced male control (at least limiting the spectrum to humanity).

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

26. Link to Post #1516
    Thanks

Oh, yeah. Give me the steering wheel for a week and I'll SHOW you how bad things can get.

First we have the ritual burning of the golf clubs.

No more old fat rich white man drinks like martinis and gin and tonics but potables that don't make one gag. Should have some tropical punch tastes to it.

Horses should be considered house pets from this point on and remember I made it clear I'm no longer cleaning up.

And you can go fire up the grill now. Go on, run along....fire it up.

27. Link to Post #1517
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Astrid
    It looks absolutely lovely...maybe for a stair case? I have been working with crystals myself recently. If you stop now you can ship me the left over 2000 crystals and I can sit down and make 1000 pairs of earrings with them.
    Been preparing a delivery note for a shop today, hand written, and all the labels threaded by myself, standing up...my whole body is aching.
    I'm glad my voice reaches your chicken shed. Good training for running the Village.
    Don't forget us, ok?
    When I push hard, people actually hear my voice in their heads. It's bad enough that I have my OWN voice in my head. Ucky.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (26th October 2011), Calz (25th October 2011), eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (25th October 2011), Lisab (25th October 2011), meeradas (17th February 2012), ulli (25th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #1518
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Just thought i would come out of my secretive Scorpio Saturnbox before leaving. Have to take a new one since it's not up to date, but the guitar looks the same
    Last edited by transiten; 25th October 2011 at 17:00.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

9eagle9 (25th October 2011), Calz (25th October 2011), eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (25th October 2011), Lisab (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), ulli (25th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #1519
    Thanks

Quote When I push hard, people actually hear my voice in their heads.
    ... and why it is so important to get that "Carmody to English" translation software on the market???

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Just thought i would come out of my secretive Scorpio Saturnbox before leaving. Have to take a new one since it's not up to date, but the giutar looks the same
    ***WHOA***

Yes another shapeshifter comes out of the closet.

If I stay in this thread much longer I may need to do the same (runs outta Gene Wilder snaps).

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (25th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (25th October 2011), Lisab (25th October 2011), Sierra (26th October 2011), transiten (25th October 2011), ulli (25th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #1520
    Thanks

We're safe as long as she's not turning into a meatfork. If she does she will be my right hand woman...lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 26 66 76 86 126 176 576 1076 2703 LastLast