+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 86 136 176 186 196 236 286 686 1186 2703 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #3701
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Here and now. I could be sad that most members are at the Nugget Lovers Ball and not spreading some love here or are not brainstorming and learning over at Carmody's thread, but I am not. Like any weather front things change and then change again, and again. The unfolding of the Universe continues as does the enfolding embrace of the Love that is the center of All. The world seems to be falling apart, but not me. I seem to be more alive every day and in a better place to be in deep gratitude for All That Is.

I just thought to share that, even though I did not know what is would be when I started. It just unfolded out to me. Loving thoughts to all.
    Carmody is a mistery to me.
    I`m reading his LITHIUM tread.
    I read his posts ... and i think, WHO is this guy, .... amazing!

Thanks modwiz and carmody
    Dan, I see you are from Spain. Carmody is a hard study in English, as a first language. If English is not your primary language than you are to be commended for reading the lithium thread. That thread is like a filter. Not many make it through there. People scream for disclosure and Carmody has been pulling back the veil for many months here now. Like the emperors clothes, they may as well not be there for many. I laugh when I think of people who are sent to watch these threads and forums. Minion types. I know most of them go cross-eyed looking at that material. Steam has come out of my ears on occasion.

Check out his latest thread. It has more real time application as in, it's really time to apply this information: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...906#post367906

Saludos
    I love to read Carmody's Lithium thread on sunday mornings. Saying to myself, wow!!! really.

Who is this guy!!!
    Last edited by dan33; 1st December 2011 at 02:46.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013), modwiz (1st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #3702
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Here and now. I could be sad that most members are at the Nugget Lovers Ball and not spreading some love here or are not brainstorming and learning over at Carmody's thread, but I am not. Like any weather front things change and then change again, and again. The unfolding of the Universe continues as does the enfolding embrace of the Love that is the center of All. The world seems to be falling apart, but not me. I seem to be more alive every day and in a better place to be in deep gratitude for All That Is.

I just thought to share that, even though I did not know what is would be when I started. It just unfolded out to me. Loving thoughts to all.

Dan, I see you are from Spain. Carmody is a hard study in English, as a first language. If English is not your primary language than you are to be commended for reading the lithium thread. That thread is like a filter. Not many make it through there. People scream for disclosure and Carmody has been pulling back the veil for many months here now. Like the emperors clothes, they may as well not be there for many. I laugh when I think of people who are sent to watch these threads and forums. Minion types. I know most of them go cross-eyed looking at that material. Steam has come out of my ears on occasion.

Check out his latest thread. It has more real time application as in, it's really time to apply this information: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...906#post367906

Saludos
    I love to read the Lithium thread on sunday mornings. Saying to mayself, wow!!! really.

Who is this guy!!!
    One of the villagers. Lucky us. We don't even need a translator.

Either that or, Stranger From A Strange Land.

4. Link to Post #3703
    Thanks

Saludos
    I love to read the Lithium thread on sunday mornings. Saying to mayself, wow!!! really.

Who is this guy!!!
    One of the villagers. Lucky us. We don't even need a translator.

Either that or, Stranger From A Strange Land.
    ...yes. that novel..... Stranger in a strange Land

http://www.freewebs.com/yotopia2/Hei...range-Land.pdf
    Last edited by dan33; 1st December 2011 at 02:59.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013), modwiz (1st December 2011)

6. Link to Post #3704
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What does 19.5 mean to you ?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pheonix For This Post:

dan33 (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013)

8. Link to Post #3705
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pheonix (here)
    It is the point of altitude on a planet where the bases of the planetary merkaba contact the surface.

9. Link to Post #3706
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Stranger in a strange land is a great book. Read it when I was about 15-16. Also read 'Time enough for Love', which is probably his best work.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st December 2011 at 03:02.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), Cottage Rose (1st December 2011), dan33 (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013), modwiz (1st December 2011)

11. Link to Post #3707
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is the point of altitude on a planet where the bases of the planetary merkaba contact the surface.
    Thanks ! So what does 19.05.67 mean ?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pheonix For This Post:

Cottage Rose (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013)

13. Link to Post #3708
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

i retreated back here staggering and holding my head at it all. haaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa?

But not before....going out on this this clear cold snowy evening with a huge horned moon laying low in the sky and fed the horfs. And then shoveled some actual, non verbal **** (yes sir, yes sir twenty-THREE bags full) and watched them play in the snow , under the moon. Liiam, my special if pushy pet, the big flea speckled white with the long blonde eyelashes framing his limpid eyes ,looked particularly faery-ish this evening.

Assuming that faeries don't wear boots but have special prostetic hooves.

Nougat anyone?

14. Link to Post #3709
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ya got me. The next answer would have cost you money anyway, so good thing.

15. Link to Post #3710
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    i retreated back here staggering and holding my head at it all. haaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa?

But not before....going out on this this clear cold snowy evening with a huge horned moon laying low in the sky and fed the horfs. And then shoveled some actual, non verbal **** (yes sir, yes sir twenty-THREE bags full) and watched them play in the snow , under the moon. Liiam, my special if pushy pet, the big flea speckled white with the long blonde eyelashes framing his limpid eyes ,looked particularly faery-ish this evening.

Nougat anyone?

There is a song in there somewhere but it will need to wait until I am home to post it (if my wee brain can remember).

But Sidiously folks ... what modwiz says is correct.

While I am not privy to all the details of PMs and what was said behind the scene ... it is worth a bit of protest that Sid is gone for a week (again).

He has insight into the mechanics of the global political spectrum that is very valuable. War could break out in the middle east at any moment and his voice will be missed.

Anyway ... I expect the the focus will soon return to H&N and Carmody's pivotal thread.

It will not be ... *negated*
    Last edited by Calz; 1st December 2011 at 03:20.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st December 2011), dan33 (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013), modwiz (1st December 2011)

17. Link to Post #3711
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Stranger in a strange land is a great book. Read it when I was about 15-16. Also read 'Time enough for Love', which is probably his best work.
    My mother even had had a 7 toed ( 6 on the back)silver tiger striped stub tailed mini-manx cat.....that I named....Pixel.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st December 2011), Calz (1st December 2011), dan33 (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013)

19. Link to Post #3712
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ya got me. The next answer would have cost you money anyway, so good thing.
    Its my birth date. I knew that 19.5 was special for some reason but 1967 ? How many on this forum have the same birth date ? I would run a poll if i knew how to ! Thanks.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pheonix For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), dan33 (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013), modwiz (1st December 2011)

21. Link to Post #3713
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

Nougat anyone?

There is a song in there somewhere but it will need to wait until I am home to post it (if my wee brain can remember).

While I am not privy to all the details of PMs and what was said behind the scene ... it is worth a bit of protest that Sid is gone for a week (again).

He has insight into the mechanics of the global political spectrum that is very valuable. War could break out in the middle east at any moment and his voice will be missed.

Anyway ... I expect the the focus will soon return to H&N and Carmody's pivotal thread.

You spelled nuggeted incorrectly.
    Last edited by modwiz; 1st December 2011 at 03:32.

22. Link to Post #3714
    Thanks

Yes! , and do you remember THE ILLUSTRATED MAN ? i saw when i was about 15.... tv black white. I was struck!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Eram (22nd February 2013)

24. Link to Post #3715
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

Assuming that faeries don't wear boots but have special prosthetic hooves.

Nougat anyone?

I was supposed to be hit by a HUGE thunderous and unstoppable mass by this late afternoon, around 4pm. It was supposed to be the mother of all nasties, and it was.....just before it hit.

But... it never did.

Suddenly, this weather dissipated..and never happened.

Oh well.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st December 2011 at 03:25.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st December 2011), Calz (1st December 2011), Cottage Rose (1st December 2011), dan33 (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013), modwiz (1st December 2011), PurpleLama (1st December 2011)

26. Link to Post #3716
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Here it is 9eagle9:

Is that the one?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), dan33 (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013)

28. Link to Post #3717
    Thanks

Quote He has insight into the mechanics of the global political spectrum that is very valuable. War could break out in the middle east at any moment and his voice will be missed.
    I could tell you something I was told today in strict confidence, about the Bushehr nuclear plant.. explosive info, regarding public knowledge.

I'd have to research to see if it is public information or not, but I suspect that it is not.

God, I don't know how I end up with this information, sometimes.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st December 2011 at 03:38.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st December 2011), Calz (1st December 2011), Cottage Rose (1st December 2011), dan33 (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), modwiz (1st December 2011)

30. Link to Post #3718
    Thanks

deleted video
    Last edited by dan33; 1st December 2011 at 03:43.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Eram (22nd February 2013)

32. Link to Post #3719
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

Glad you are here, Phoenix.
    Last edited by Cottage Rose; 1st December 2011 at 03:50.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), dan33 (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013)

34. Link to Post #3720
    Thanks

Quote He has insight into the mechanics of the global political spectrum that is very valuable. War could break out in the middle east at any moment and his voice will be missed.
    I could tell you something I was told today in strict confidence, about the Bushehr nuclear plant.. explosive info, regarding public knowledge.

I'd have to research to see if it is public information or not, but I suspect that it is not.

God, I don't know how I end up with this information, sometimes.
    Let me clarify:

The odds of me saying anything are very low, as I've no desire to pitch my twist into the situation and play the game that way.

At the same time I'd harm friends who speak with their hearts about complex matters, to me.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (1st December 2011), Cottage Rose (1st December 2011), dan33 (1st December 2011), Eram (22nd February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 86 136 176 186 196 236 286 686 1186 2703 LastLast