+ Reply to Thread
Page 2092 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1092 1592 1992 2042 2082 2092 2102 2142 2192 2592 2703 LastLast
Results 41,821 to 41,840 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #41821
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Hi Transiten...Love, Love, Love to You!

They'll be right in front of You now...just nudge Your 'esp' antennae a bit higher, they are there...
    Ask them about their lineage
    Ask them about current dreams
    Ask them about crazy good stuff like us being 'real' transmitters and receivers

You know all this...
    just 'bump it up' a good strong nudge from You and talk to them on a bit 'higher music scale',
    like they know already too, because they do.

My conversations have gone absolutely cosmic AND grounded....just open up ever so strong in a Pure Heart PULL for Their Thoughts of "What's Up Right Now" and what WE need to do Now...in the Spirit Action Way!
    The 'higher road way' NOT the 'lower road way' that We have been intentionally embedded in for ages...the solutions on that road won't work...elevate these conversations Selflessly Intentionally! You Are Powerful!

You're conversations WILL 'light up' now!!!

STOP doubting Yourself!!! I Love You...and We are All On It : )

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post884702

Just DO This for Yourself, get some or make some...it can be gotten and done by YOU Now:

Remember to differentiate between "hemp oil" (probably completely legal in all countries - the oil from the seeds of "hemp" plants certified to have - at most - only an extremely minute amount of THC), and "cannabis oil" - the oil made from flowers, using a solvent, and extremely high in one or more cannabinoids (typically THC or CBD.) Cannabis oil (Rick Simpson's protocol is the high THC oil) is the one that cures cancer and positively interacts with our body's "endocannabinoid system." Cannabis oil high in CBD ("cannabidiol") is non-psychoactive, and is the one used to stop epileptic seizures. [And the US government continues to peddle that it has no medicinal purpose.]

Do this for YOU too Now, please:

You Are Your Own Therapist!

If those of you reading this book care to take a proactive approach for yourself in relationship to these concepts, we suggest that... the first step is to disengage any and all connections to the “re-binding” systems we have discussed in this part.

In every re-lig-ion we have taken oaths and vows that have bound us to the laws of the false gods, to their rules, regulations, external authority and their limitations. From these must we first unleash ourselves from such binding constraints.

To do so, simply center oneself in a meditative state, go inward and call upon your true and only Solar Christed Self, or however you wish to name or denominate such, the only requirement being a full and absolute recognition that you need no outside approval or authority to allow this to take place, that you alone are the controlling element and "any preconceived concepts, names or judgments" about what your full Divine Self really is must be discarded completely.

Then upon that foundation "declare" your intention to be free and sovereign in this and all other realities and universes.

Then "declare" that you are forthwith rescinding any and all vows such as vows of poverty, chastity, bodhisattva vows, oaths of allegiance, fealty, subservience, and so forth.

Feel and embody this declaration and allow it to truly permeate your entire being, with passion and commitment to your True Self. Really feel it as the shackles and bonds of illusion fall away from you. Declare to yourself, inside and out loud,

“I hereby rescind any and all oaths and vows, throughout all time and space, that I or any other incarnation of my whole larger Self has taken, in this reality and universe or in any other parallel, alternate or separate reality or universe.”

Observe your reactions and emotional content of what comes back to your perceptions, and gain the understanding that that provides. Declare yourself to be a sovereign being, one that retains full rights and responsibilities, full power and authority over yourself and your reality, including and founded upon the principles of self-governance, self-responsibility, self-generating capacities, self-sustaining life force and self-correcting processes as you return back to wholeness and balance.

A true sovereign being embodies and lives upon these principles, and honors the life force and equivalent foundational principles in all other beings, not projecting their power and authority outside of themselves and taking full responsibility for all their acts and deeds, thoughts and manifestations.

Upon that foundation we become free and sovereign beings and can no longer be controlled by outside forces, and upon that foundation first our individual reality will begin to rearrange itself to accommodate this new found freedom, and then the larger whole will in turn begin to entrain itself around the center point of such higher organizing principles as we come more fully into ourselves.

Know Thyself and to Thine Own Self BE True.
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 4th October 2014 at 09:21.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

dan33 (6th October 2014), gripreaper (4th October 2014), Jackson (5th October 2014), markoid (4th October 2014), Melinda (4th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), RunningDeer (4th October 2014), Sierra (5th October 2014), Skyhaven (4th October 2014), Stephanie (4th October 2014), transiten (6th October 2014), ulli (4th October 2014), Wind (4th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #41822
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Our piece of land is right next to the village school and yesterday
    I got a tour from the school's principal, who proudly showed me their many projects.
    Groups of children are assigned different projects.
    They have a medicinal herb garden, a butterfly forest, a pen with about a dozen chickens,
    And a green house full of organic veggies, which they sell to the community.
    Another greenhouse with angled shelves full of young decorative plants.

She asked me to help with a project that is sensitive.
    The village is very poor and pretty rough and there are many young drug addicts and pre-teen girls
    who were sexually abused since childhood, and are planning on a life of prostitution.

I shared with her some of my interest in empowerment and consciousness raising,
    but also explained that it is all online, and in writing, so far anyway, and that the plunge into a nuts and bolts 3D domain would take quite a bit of extra courage,
    But I guess I'm ready, what with Eaglespirit pointing the way, and anyway, it was just a matter of time.
    This school principal is from San Jose, a city girl, who fell in love with the Orosi Valley the first time she set foot in it...
    pretty much the same story that happened to all of us who have settled here.
    We feel the special energy of this place.
    Ancient trade routes went through here, of Aztec, Mayans and Incas.

By the way, my lucky duck Aflac has found heaven.
    He takes swims in his pool every day, followed by an exercise routine,
    of wing flapping and tail wiggling, and then settles in front of his mirror and stares at himself.
    He can leave there any time, but never does. We believe he was caged before.
    The cats leave him alone.
    He now knows that I'm the food person, so he doesn't hiss at me any more.
    He wags his tail just like a dog when he sees me.

He eats all sorts of seeds, but really likes lettuce, and the young green shoots of a platanillo tree,
    which is a decorative banana.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (4th October 2014), Carmody (4th October 2014), dan33 (6th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), fourty-two (5th October 2014), gripreaper (4th October 2014), karelia (4th October 2014), markoid (4th October 2014), Melinda (4th October 2014), Natalia (5th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), Pris (4th October 2014), PurpleLama (4th October 2014), RunningDeer (4th October 2014), Sierra (5th October 2014), skyflower (4th October 2014), Skyhaven (4th October 2014), Stephanie (4th October 2014), transiten (6th October 2014), Violet (6th October 2014), Wind (4th October 2014)

5. Link to Post #41823
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Boy, the internet sure is full of **it, isn't it? Can't find a good source of information. Frustrating. The number 51 appeared, see. And I have been playing around with that. 5+1=6, so I thought maybe it is a six. But...if I am to see meaning in this number, seems like it would have appeared as a six if it was supposed to mean six. So maybe the meaning is in the number 51. But I never am sure about this kind of thing, am I. *grumble grumble*

My thought for the day:

Much Love,
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

dan33 (6th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), markoid (4th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), RunningDeer (4th October 2014), Sierra (6th October 2014), Skyhaven (4th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), ulli (4th October 2014), Wind (4th October 2014)

7. Link to Post #41824

Post Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Boy, the internet sure is full of **it, isn't it? Can't find a good source of information. Frustrating. The number 51 appeared, see. And I have been playing around with that. 5+1=6, so I thought maybe it is a six. But...if I am to see meaning in this number, seems like it would have appeared as a six if it was supposed to mean six. So maybe the meaning is in the number 51. But I never am sure about this kind of thing, am I. *grumble grumble*

My thought for the day:

Much Love,
    Hey 1 depends on what you want know. The numbers five, one and six in the Masonic and Eastern Star traditions will mean something different than say in numerology. Alchemy again something different.

The number one can be looked at as an end/completion-beginning/new or wholeness? The number five change? The number six as a soul number -33 the Christ consciousness?

5/1 May 1st?, i think in some traditional latin cultures it is called Flora de Mayo?

Break down 5 into 32? 321...?

Maybe they correspond to letters EAF Roman
    Or Epsylon Alpha Zeta Greek

Fifty-one -Entering into another dimension?
    Maybe you are receiving a message(s) from Spirit that you are moving beyond something, to stay within with it and not express outwardly too much about it right now.

Or maybe just sit with it, let it flow see where it takes you?

Hope you don't mind my 2€ents worth.

Love

Nora

Yes, the Internet is full of **it.
    Last edited by Guest; 4th October 2014 at 19:32.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

1inMany (4th October 2014), dan33 (6th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), markoid (4th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), RunningDeer (4th October 2014), Sierra (6th October 2014), Skyhaven (4th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), ulli (4th October 2014), Wind (4th October 2014)

9. Link to Post #41825
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

May 1st is Beltaine.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The opposite of Halloween.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 4th October 2014 at 21:38.

10. Link to Post #41826

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    May 1st is Beltaine.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The opposite of hallow.
    Thank you for the reminder.... and how could I forget my Celtic brethren.

But -Hence the opening-entering another dimension.
    Last edited by Guest; 4th October 2014 at 20:12.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

1inMany (4th October 2014), dan33 (6th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), markoid (4th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (5th October 2014), PurpleLama (4th October 2014), Sierra (6th October 2014), ulli (5th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #41827
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    “I hereby rescind any and all oaths and vows, throughout all time and space, that I or any other incarnation of my whole larger Self has taken, in this reality and universe or in any other parallel, alternate or separate reality or universe.”
    Very well stated and so very empowering. It is the vows we make, the curses we acquiesce to, and the energetic limitations we hold based on our beliefs and attachments, which hold the energy sequestered and emanate towards that which we do not choose.

This declaration can and does break those grooved pathways.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

1inMany (4th October 2014), dan33 (6th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), karelia (4th October 2014), markoid (4th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (5th October 2014), RunningDeer (4th October 2014), Sierra (6th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), ulli (4th October 2014), Wind (4th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #41828

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I got a tour from the school's principal, who proudly showed me their many projects.
    They have a medicinal herb garden, a butterfly forest, a pen with about a dozen chickens,

The village is very poor and pretty rough and there are many young drug addicts and pre-teen girls
    who were sexually abused since childhood, and are planning on a life of prostitution.

but also explained that it is all online, and in writing, so far anyway, and that the plunge into a nuts and bolts 3D domain would take quite a bit of extra courage,
    But I guess I'm ready, what with Eaglespirit pointing the way, and anyway, it was just a matter of time.
    This school principal is from San Jose, a city girl, who fell in love with the Orosi Valley the first time she set foot in it...

of wing flapping and tail wiggling, and then settles in front of his mirror and stares at himself.

He eats all sorts of seeds, but really likes lettuce, and the young green shoots of a platanillo tree,
    So many public schools (which can't even get the basics right) in the States would benefit from a curriculum that added gardening, nature and animals.... I think certain schools do, but they are 'alternative' schools.

Yes, it takes courage to work with "at-risk-youth" and from a different culture than one's own. You probably would be very good at it. So many children are not taught to think for them-selves or appreciate them-selves, especially the young girls.

Thank you for the update about Lucky Duck. I was going to ask you about him.
    Bubba my lucky cat is on the mend, he walks and stalks with a limp favoring his paw. -with a metal plate and two pins holding his left paw together.

Love

Nora

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

1inMany (4th October 2014), dan33 (6th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), markoid (4th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), PurpleLama (4th October 2014), RunningDeer (4th October 2014), Sierra (6th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), ulli (4th October 2014), Wind (4th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #41829
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Some of today's views

and, of course

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

1inMany (4th October 2014), dan33 (6th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), markoid (4th October 2014), Natalia (5th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), Pris (4th October 2014), PurpleLama (4th October 2014), RunningDeer (4th October 2014), Sierra (6th October 2014), Skyhaven (5th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), thunder24 (5th October 2014), ulli (5th October 2014), Violet (6th October 2014), Wind (4th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #41830
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Very well stated and so very empowering. It is the vows we make, the curses we acquiesce to, and the energetic limitations we hold based on our beliefs and attachments, which hold the energy sequestered and emanate towards that which we do not choose.

I dunno, some stuff we really ought to.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

There are contracts that ought to be broke, too, to be sure. But I ain't sure about all of them.

One of the old meanings of sorcerer was oathbreaker, I've heard tell.

19. Link to Post #41831
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

I dunno, some stuff we really ought to.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

There are contracts that ought to be broke, too, to be sure. But I ain't sure about all of them.

One of the old meanings of sorcerer was oathbreaker, I've heard tell.
    WE have a 'direct line' to Source and We Each are in a Higher Fine Tuning as never ever before on this Beautiful Loving Place(to BE again in All Her Glory)

When this breaking of "deceitful" oaths from ALL of our lives takes place the Highest Goodest ONE stays intact...and I know You All know once again...
    Do it for YOU with the Highest Selfless Intentions and the whole World becomes Love Magic in front of us : )
    We have just 'bumped up' a mega-ring in OUR Vortex that's getting stronger and immensely lovingly potent.

All of those crazy things I have been posting about personally are now right in front of Us....listen and act listen and act listen and act...Change It ALL Baby, Together.

Our Own 2nd novel of the Village just bursted to another Galaxie....You are All in on it...so get In on It : )
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 5th October 2014 at 00:26.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (5th October 2014), dan33 (6th October 2014), markoid (5th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), PurpleLama (5th October 2014), RunningDeer (5th October 2014), Sierra (6th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), ulli (5th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

21. Link to Post #41832
    Thanks

Ulli, I Love You and All So Much...It's happening, just get right in there wherever You can full-burst with Your Heart and something oh so beautiful is taking it sky high.

It's going to begin to happen in every minute in front of All of You doing the Work...just keep heading right to that next Person You are prompted and the 'follow through' will take on a life of it's own....I am speaking from another place now going back and forth back and forth and You All are with me...so be with me. That's as simple as I can put it and as much as I can put here at the moment...
    By the way, Carmody has a Spiritual IQ of about 1000 and each and every One of Us are going to catch up in about a mega second.... all the constant and consistent work that has been going on by ever so many...for generations ...it's all locked in....live it please,,,don't doubt it at all, not for one very second and live it right now! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (5th October 2014), Billy (5th October 2014), Christine (5th October 2014), Hazel (5th October 2014), Jake (5th October 2014), markoid (5th October 2014), Muzz (5th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), PurpleLama (5th October 2014), RunningDeer (5th October 2014), Sierra (5th October 2014), Skyhaven (5th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), ulli (5th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #41833
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Here and Now...

I just came back from having an awkward debate with a local intentional community member about "human-caused" climate change. I had to sit through 20 minutes of this individual telling me how he is a rigid skeptic who has read dozens of Ph.D peer-reviewed articles with irrefutable data suggesting that humans are causing global warming, and that he feels that it is his mission to inform people about this.

He had in mind that I was an ignorant person who was not informed of global matters, so he lectured me like I was a kinder-gardener.

To counter his skeptical, repeating of information without critical thinking, I did my best to spew counter-information suggesting that all the data he was speaking of is fabricated to further a sinister agenda (you all know how difficult this is with rigid skeptics who are clueless to the reality of our situation....).

You could cut the tension between us with a butter knife...

I was so frustrated at his ignorance and rigid skepticism, I had to leave the conversation early, creating an uncomfortable air between us. This man is so ingrained in this global warming lie it is unbelievable, and I am feeling pretty darn unsettled right now. I live in a very rural place full of intentional communities who live sustainable and live and love each other and the land. It is such a shame because the people in this area really do want to help the planet and one another, but even these people have fallen for all of the lies and are harboring a dangerous mentality.

Many of the locals are getting involved in the climate-change march, and I so badly wish to shake their shoulders and tell them to WAKE UP! I want to tell them that global warming is a lie to further a sinister agenda, and that protesting is still asking the government to do things for us, like a slave does to its master.

It is remarkable to think about...I am living in an area of the world that is full of people who are eco-friendly, spiritual, self-aware, in an area that is far away from the poison of urban areas...yet I couldn't feel more alone. Even the people who have the best of intentions towards loving one another and the planet are still brainwashed to the lies and manipulation that continue to pervade society.

I'm not discounting the love that my neighbors put out and I still cherish my time with them, but it still is lonely being so awake and aware. In fact, it is a great burden that leaves me melancholic. Isn't it strange that most of the people who are depressed and alienated in this world are the ones who have done the spiritual work and conspiratorial research to understand reality?

I am so glad to be a part of Avalon, because even though we communicate through cyber space, I feel more connected to you all than my own eco-friendly neighbors. Even with the energy I feel from venting my emotions on this wonderful thread, I already feel so much better. Thank you all for doing the Great Work, because becoming truly spiritual aware is a mighty journey that deserves much celebration.
    Last edited by Robin; 5th October 2014 at 01:23.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

1inMany (5th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), gripreaper (5th October 2014), Jackson (5th October 2014), markoid (5th October 2014), Pris (6th October 2014), RunningDeer (5th October 2014), Sierra (6th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), ulli (5th October 2014), Violet (6th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

25. Link to Post #41834
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Isn't it strange that most of the people who are depressed and alienated in this world are the ones who have done the spiritual work and conspiratorial research to understand reality?
    I’m not depressed nor alienated. Sometimes, I’m confused, and doubtful. I am alone, but not lonely.

It’s easy to become overwhelmed. Then I view it from the larger perspective. The reality is I cannot change those that are not ready or able. I’m a wave catcher like most folks at Avalon.

My inner knowing is that I’m in the right place and the right time. For now, I continue to effect change in small, unseen ways. And I’ll ride side by side with those that are ready to catch the wave.

I'm happy to be surfin' buddies, Robin.

<3

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (5th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), Hazel (5th October 2014), markoid (5th October 2014), Robin (5th October 2014), Sierra (6th October 2014), Skyhaven (5th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), thunder24 (5th October 2014), ulli (5th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

27. Link to Post #41835

There was no one in my life that could see what was going on except a dear friend of mine from Africa. We both had to go our separate ways because the men in black and others harassed us unmercifully for two years. I moved to another state and she went back to Africa. That was back in the 90's. We stay in contact, but are mindful of it.

I'm part of a few traditional Native communities and have friends that are permaculturist too. A lot of them don't have a clue either except for some of the elders. Most of my friends and family are really stuck. We don't see each other very often. I won't go to a fast food place or watch TV or go to church. I'm boring or eccentric....
    They look at me like I'm weird if I say chemtrails. I ask them don't you ever look up at the sky?

But when there is a problem or Allopathic medicine isn't working for them they call or come running.

Seeds I think plant seeds.... Reminding my-self that I have done a lot of work to de-program myself through
    the years and have a lot of shifting yet to do.

Sometimes I don't get into debates or conversations about the state of the world with others -because it can sometimes enforce the opposite or strengthen the energies of the lie. Saying walking my life in the best way I can and living with the earth in a good way can be more effective in getting through to someone. Then it becomes their own and they are more apt to create their own way.

Honestly there have been times when I would get weary and lonely. Thank goodness I found PA -grateful to the people here.

Love

Nora
    Last edited by Guest; 5th October 2014 at 05:13.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

1inMany (5th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), Hazel (5th October 2014), markoid (5th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), RunningDeer (5th October 2014), Sierra (6th October 2014), Skyhaven (5th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), ulli (5th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

29. Link to Post #41836
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)

So many public schools (which can't even get the basics right) in the States would benefit from a curriculum that added gardening, nature and animals.... I think certain schools do, but they are 'alternative' schools.

Yes, it takes courage to work with "at-risk-youth" and from a different culture than one's own. You probably would be very good at it. So many children are not taught to think for them-selves or appreciate them-selves, especially the young girls.

Thank you for the update about Lucky Duck. I was going to ask you about him.
    Bubba my lucky cat is on the mend, he walks and stalks with a limp favoring his paw. -with a metal plate and two pins holding his left paw together.

Love

Nora
    In addition to gardening, nature, and animals, I would add astrology, mythology and numerology. My dig with current K-12 education is that each discipline is compartmentalized. Only by combining math, science, literature history and rhetoric as a single discipline, as it once was, can gains be made. Also age groups. Younger kids should learn and interact with older kids in the same school room. It is natural that we learn from older peers, as in real life. By limiting children to interact only within their own age groups limits therein the possibility of learning more advanced concepts. There are so many issues that I have with current education, namely compartmentalization of disciplines, the segregation of age groups, and the standardization of benchmarks. You cannot democratize education.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

1inMany (5th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), Hazel (5th October 2014), markoid (5th October 2014), PurpleLama (5th October 2014), RunningDeer (5th October 2014), Sierra (13th October 2014), Skyhaven (5th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), ulli (5th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #41837
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Well, it's the 5am hour. I would be getting up soon, had I been able to sleep any. Okay, I did get a few hours of sleep. But that's about it. This cat saga is driving me crazy. We brought the stray cat, who we assigned the name Hathor, inside the day she was having her babies. She already had Lily whipped into shape, Em's puppy. I hesitate to call Lily a puppy as she already weighs 60# but her age is that of a puppy. A couple of good scratches to the face, and Lily keeps her distance. But Hathor and Isis had not met at the point the kitties surprised us.

Now, the kitties are two weeks old. Squirmy and squeeky they are. Cute, cute, cute. And Hathor, when all other animals are absent, is such a loving cat. Affectionate. Doesn't mind a bit if we hold the babies and love all over her. But every time she sees Isis, even across the house, Hathor attacks her. It is so bad that yesterday Isis decided to go into my room and not come out.

Well, that's all fine and good. Except... Now she is all over me. Sleeping on my face. Curling up on my legs. Saving the world by attacking my evil toes. At 3:00 am, I might add. Tonight, I am banning her again so I can get some sleep. We will keep Hathor closed up with her kitties in the bathtub, and I (by-gawd) will get some sleep.

Of course, that is, if this insomnia will give me a night off. Funny, isn't it, how I don't think of going to the herb shop and getting some tea to help me sleep until it is midnight. I bet there is likely some tea to regulate my internal thermostat as well. So that my body temp doesn't rise by about 20 degrees when I am horizontal. Haha

Likely playing into my inability to sleep is also this little minor procedure I'm having done Wednesday. Mike asked yesterday if I got a good doctor, and if the facility is good. Hell if I know. Small-town Texas? I would doubt it. However, with Spirit guiding the hands that do the work, I trust all will be fine. If I see the light, I will be sure to report on it here. And now. (Haha)

Such is life.

Much Love, Village family,

Oh, and thanks bunches, Nora. What I needed jumped out at me from your post about 51.
    Last edited by 1inMany; 5th October 2014 at 10:31.
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th October 2014), markoid (5th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), Pris (6th October 2014), PurpleLama (5th October 2014), RunningDeer (5th October 2014), Sierra (13th October 2014), Skyhaven (5th October 2014), Stephanie (5th October 2014), ulli (5th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

33. Link to Post #41838
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Ulli, I Love You and All So Much...It's happening, just get right in there wherever You can full-burst with Your Heart and something oh so beautiful is taking it sky high.

It's going to begin to happen in every minute in front of All of You doing the Work...just keep heading right to that next Person You are prompted and the 'follow through' will take on a life of it's own....I am speaking from another place now going back and forth back and forth and You All are with me...so be with me. That's as simple as I can put it and as much as I can put here at the moment...
    By the way, Carmody has a Spiritual IQ of about 1000 and each and every One of Us are going to catch up in about a mega second.... all the constant and consistent work that has been going on by ever so many...for generations ...it's all locked in....live it please,,,don't doubt it at all, not for one very second and live it right now! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
    Oh!..Eaglespirit...beautiful,beautiful...my heart feels a quickening, full burst and love, the wonder and depth of your words and energy. Heart full thank you.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

1inMany (5th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), markoid (5th October 2014), RunningDeer (5th October 2014), Sierra (13th October 2014), ulli (5th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

35. Link to Post #41839
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

I'm having strong dreams at the moment, and remembering them.
    There was a car parked along a road curb, near a ghost town of shops.
    And my two grandsons were in the back, alone. So I got in there with them.
    Their mother had gone shopping, and could not take them inside.

So this dream tells me quite a bit about myself, and my sense of abandonment after I woke up,
    and being unable to make other folks aware that the material world wasn't everything.

Next dream, I had an antiques shop, and a tornado had ripped off the roof, and all the goodies were now exposed.
    And a crowd of people appeared and took stuff away, claiming it was theirs, that they had left it on consignment,
    but I felt I had lost control,
    as I watched in horror how precious paintings and carpets were being hauled away in front of me.
    So yet another dream about materialism, and how the antiques mean responsibility.

I was born with Saturn in the second house.
    Saturn keywords: restriction, discipline, responsibility, old, lasting,
    and second house keywords are money, possessions, values.
    Ruler of the second house is the sign of Taurus.
    So in a way that explains why in my childhood I was so aware of our lack and scarcity,
    after WW2 Germany was pretty grim,
    then it explains how in my youth I wanted to make money, due to my Saturnian ambition,
    and sacrificed my interest in art to become a fashion designer instead,
    only because by going the more commercial route I could make more money.
    How then later the second house Saturn taught me that antiques held more value than modern stuff,
    and I became an antiques dealer.
    And then later still, I gave that up as well, and the values became something still more abstract,
    such as the "old values" or heritage of right living, hence astrology and alchemy became primary interest.

So when it is all boiled down that dream about the roof of my antiques shop being blown off
    (roof means head, brain, and logic)
    connects to where Dan Eaglespirit is now pointing.
    Letting all that old stuff dissolve.
    What we own today, others will own tomorrow. What then remains is what matters.
    The naked ape, or the flying eagle? Or in my case, the sitting duck?

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (5th October 2014), eaglespirit (5th October 2014), markoid (5th October 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th October 2014), PurpleLama (5th October 2014), RunningDeer (5th October 2014), Sierra (13th October 2014), Skyhaven (5th October 2014), Wind (5th October 2014)

37. Link to Post #41840
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

I'm sometimes far too perceptive for my own good, and so I am going to take a break for a week as I have extra sensory overload and cannot be on a forum right now (see and feel too much). See you guys later, take care and enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2092 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1092 1592 1992 2042 2082 2092 2102 2142 2192 2592 2703 LastLast