+ Reply to Thread
Page 1000 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 500 900 950 990 1000 1010 1050 1100 1500 2000 2703 LastLast
Results 19,981 to 20,000 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #19981
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    In the last part of last nights dream, we were in a huge restaurant, with my mother and step father, wife and daughter and son. I encountered a being who was using a mash up analogue of two different girls I went to high school with, which caused me to awaken within the dream, recognizing that the wasn't either of these, and wasn't human either. She came along and wanted to speak to me privately, which I did manage, although leading up to this, I'd not recognized the mashup yet, I'd mentioned that my wife might not be understanding of my seeking conversation with some unknown woman, the ET laughed and made like she was going to lift her shirt, saying it's not like I'm trying to show you these. I laughed and recognized then her conflated persona. She went on to explain that she needed my help, she needed me to touch a spot just under her nose, just above her mouth, and she explained some life story of a girl who suffered and did not live to adulthood. As she told it, and held my hand to her face, I could see in omniscient detail this childs life, and I've deliberately blocked the memory of this, knowing the details wasn't the point. After the telling, she released my hand, which had become twisted with the girl's painful experience in the story, and the woman who told it while holding my hand was horrified at what I had done, saying if she knew I was going to do that, she never would have asked. I assured her I was fine, and told her to watch as I slowly moved and twisted each bone in my hand back into shape, until it was good as new, so to speak, and she was much relieved, tearfully so. At this point, I made sure she had a way to contact me if she needed, and went to rejoin my party before the exodus from the restaurant. Hundreds of people left the building all at once, with me keeping up with all the various family members I'd been there with. There was another short episode with me and my children all getting in a "car" fastening all the belts correctly, and then I woke up.
    I dreampt of sending some folks to a place they where supposed to go to, a remote place, far from where we (our home base) was to fix a transmitter, or transceiving tower, in this remote land. a dangerous place, it was. Apparently, even in that, it was supposed to be a simple task.

So we hopped in the service truck, and went to this remote place, that was like an island in or on Disneyland. The place was filled with zombies. We had to go up the hill and into the booth areas where all the candies and such where sold. The restaurant area/eating area.

it was full of the zombies. Which was the original issue. Zombies.

We were* hiding, in the bushes, of course, and getting ready to penetrate the area and get that transceiver up. Then the zombies began to notice us, and one by one, they turned to look at us, from our semi-hidden vantage point. Oh gawd. Here they come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to a remote city today, to enter a large multi-storied building...to get to the top...to meet hard core enthusiasts, to promote our products. I'm going to a trade show.

Of course, I woke up singing....:

* (see? past and present and future tense is a problem, here! All are happening at the same time, so I tend to have a real problem with 'were' and 'where')
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th September 2012 at 12:19.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), araucaria (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Marianne (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012), ulli (28th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #19982
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

My scythe is assembled. It looks great.

This thread is moving too fast. I'll catch up later.

I am on a long weekend now, as we have a holiday in NSW on Monday.

Yahoo!
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), amandapoet (29th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), araucaria (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Carmody (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Marianne (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012), ulli (28th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #19983
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Thank you for those kind words Ulli. Let's move this along a little.

Re overhead cables. One thing you might is the following. I have noticed how much handsomer recently motorway bridges have become. They are still in concrete, but a few patterns on the side make all the difference.
    What if you were to string your wires along a set of artistic totem poles. This might help to fasttrack the likes of Carmody to wherever there are heading...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Carmody (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Marianne (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), ulli (28th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #19984
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,160 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by amandapoet (here)
    Ok, the freezer spell, a little piece of folk magic that is incredibly effective, as many people who I know can attest, myself included.

Take a sheet of paper and write it all down, be clear and forceful in your language, detail exactly what lines will not be crossed, exactly what abuse or treatment will not be accepted. Be creative with this, put some thought into it.

Once everything is written down, spit in the middle of the paper, fold it up and put it in a plastic or paper cut, fill the cup with water and throw that bad boy in the freezer, towards the back where nobody can mess with it.

You have now frozen the offender in a solid block of ice. Leave it there however long you wish, the effect will not dissapate until the ice is unfrozen and the paper is dried and burnt.

I post this specifically for Amanda, but anyone who deals with with someone who would violate anothers free will may have success with this little gem of a spell. Please, do not use this technique lightly.
    Thank you for that-- how strange, I used to do similar exercises for protection and healing when I was younger, and it was extremely effective-- why I didn't think to do it for my situation now or at anytime while I with my husband is very curious. But that advice has reawakened a part of my self I hadn't even been aware was dormant. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I'm beginning to realize there is is quite more of my true self I have kept hidden for safe-keeping-- and the keys, like your post, are emerging. Really having one of those "awestruck" moments ....

What a mighty village this is---

Amanda
    Thank you, Amanda, for recognizing our true colors. Most of us here, I'm sure, have recognized yours ages ago, when you first shared with us the type of burden you had taken on with your soul journey.
    May you continue to be a source of strength to all who are involved in that court case, but most of all to your son.
    We are here to give you back-up any time you need it.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), amandapoet (29th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), araucaria (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Marianne (28th September 2012), Mark (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #19985
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Re overhead cables. One thing you might is the following. I have noticed how much handsomer recently motorway bridges have become. They are still in concrete, but a few patterns on the side make all the difference.
    What if you were to string your wires along a set of artistic totem poles. This might help to fasttrack the likes of Carmody to wherever there are heading...
    My thoughts exactly. Totem poles.
    If Astrid were to visit me one day, wouldn't she have to use one of those Atlantic or Pacific underwater cables?
    Or maybe she has a totally different form of whizzing about, maybe riding on the neck of some otherworldly condor?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), araucaria (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Marianne (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012)

11. Link to Post #19986
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

We are at page 1000, had you noticed anyone?

Don't we have to party a bit?

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), amandapoet (29th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Marianne (28th September 2012), Mark (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #19987
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I usually would caution a person to be careful to not over do it with the freezer spell, but under these conditions, Amanda, I feel that you should let the Mama Bear out to play, and fully emasculate the man, protecting not just your own child but any child the man may ever come into close contact with ever again. Pray for spirit to inspire you and give you the right words, and do not be afraid to be fierce, to be strong. This magic can be very gray, but the right motivation, protecting the innocent, stops the wheel from turning back on you, you can bet on it. Like Carmody said, with your heart in the right place....

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by amandapoet (here)
    Ok, the freezer spell, a little piece of folk magic that is incredibly effective, as many people who I know can attest, myself included.

Take a sheet of paper and write it all down, be clear and forceful in your language, detail exactly what lines will not be crossed, exactly what abuse or treatment will not be accepted. Be creative with this, put some thought into it.

Once everything is written down, spit in the middle of the paper, fold it up and put it in a plastic or paper cut, fill the cup with water and throw that bad boy in the freezer, towards the back where nobody can mess with it.

You have now frozen the offender in a solid block of ice. Leave it there however long you wish, the effect will not dissapate until the ice is unfrozen and the paper is dried and burnt.

I post this specifically for Amanda, but anyone who deals with with someone who would violate anothers free will may have success with this little gem of a spell. Please, do not use this technique lightly.
    Thank you for that-- how strange, I used to do similar exercises for protection and healing when I was younger, and it was extremely effective-- why I didn't think to do it for my situation now or at anytime while I with my husband is very curious. But that advice has reawakened a part of my self I hadn't even been aware was dormant. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I'm beginning to realize there is is quite more of my true self I have kept hidden for safe-keeping-- and the keys, like your post, are emerging. Really having one of those "awestruck" moments ....

What a mighty village this is---

Amanda
    Thank you, Amanda, for recognizing our true colors. Most of us here, I'm sure, have recognized yours ages ago, when you first shared with us the type of burden you had taken on with your soul journey.
    May you continue to be a source of strength to all who are involved in that court case, but most of all to your son.
    We are here to give you back-up any time you need it.

14. Link to Post #19988
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

My thoughts exactly. Totem poles.
    If Astrid were to visit me one day, wouldn't she have to use one of those Atlantic or Pacific underwater cables?
    Or maybe she has a totally different form of whizzing about, maybe riding on the neck of some otherworldly condor?
    It would depend on her Uranus connection I gather, if she has one. Still not done my astrology stuff, so I'm lost on this one

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), Carmody (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Marianne (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012), ulli (28th September 2012)

16. Link to Post #19989
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I dreampt of sending some folks to a place they where supposed to go to, a remote place, far from where we (our home base) was to fix a transmitter, or transceiving tower, in this remote land. a dangerous place, it was. Apparently, even in that, it was supposed to be a simple task.

So we hopped in the service truck, and went to this remote place, that was like an island in or on Disneyland. The place was filled with zombies. We had to go up the hill and into the booth areas where all the candies and such where sold. The restaurant area/eating area.

it was full of the zombies. Which was the original issue. Zombies.

We were* hiding, in the bushes, of course, and getting ready to penetrate the area and get that transceiver up. Then the zombies began to notice us, and one by one, they turned to look at us, from our semi-hidden vantage point. Oh gawd. Here they come.
    ans I just read this article...

Quote The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is ready for a zombie apocalypse. Gun owners got prepared for a zombie apocalypse. Now, the military and law enforcement are getting ready.

And next month, they'll begin training.

Security firm HALO Corp. announced yesterday that about 1,000 military personnel, police officials, medical experts and federal workers will learn the ins and outs of a zombie apocalypse, as part of an annual counter-terrorism summit , according to the Military Times.

Sure, the lesson is tongue-in-cheek -- and only a small part of the summit's more serious course load -- but a zombie-like virus outbreak is a good training scenario. Visitors will learn to deal with a worldwide pandemic, where people become crazy, violent and fearful. Zombies will roam the summit grounds in San Diego, Calif. harassing troops and first-aid teams that will be participating.

Further details are unclear, but the Military Times made sure to note that zombies are not real.

The training comes at a time when the term "zombie apocalypse" is so viral that several branches of government have released statements on the matter. Earlier this month, the Department of Homeland Security reported that "the zombies are coming" as part of a hilarious bid to get citizens to prepare for a real disaster.

The CDC has released similar statements using zombies as a playful guise to get the public prepared for actual disasters. To assure that no one's confused by these announcements, CDC told The Huffington Post that zombies are not real.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...bie-apocalypse

I am not at all a pessimist for the future and I see most of the stuff that is being discussed at this forum about the governments, financial system etc as natural signs of the times ,but sometimes, when I read things like these, I can't help but wonder what we are becoming.
    Last edited by Eram; 28th September 2012 at 13:59.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), amandapoet (29th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), araucaria (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012), ulli (28th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #19990
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    We are at page 1000, had you noticed anyone?

Don't we have to party a bit?

Some of us focus on page numbers some of us focus on the post numbers....
    with #20,000 still 13 posts to go....

But I have no objection to party early ...I will be here...maybe not the first to arrive,
    but will be the last to leave.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), amandapoet (29th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Mark (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #19991
    Thanks

For the party, I invite all of you to the finest party talbe

Dance

show time from Avalon artists

and finally "à la vôtre"

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), amandapoet (29th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), araucaria (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Mark (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012), ulli (28th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #19992
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)

This gif provided me with regression therapy just now
    (long story there, one which changed my life forever)
    when my husband just walked by and looking over my shoulder,
    said "wow, a dog with a deer complex".

Broke my spell and made me laugh.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), amandapoet (29th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Mark (28th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), spiritwind (29th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012), ViralSpiral (28th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #19993
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

It's funny, waaaay back I suggested that whomever took post 1999 shoud say, lets party like it's 1999, and ulli took it but had not acknowedged my request. Observing now, her post 19990, we have come full circle, rightfully so with synchronicity.

Thanks, ulli!

25. Link to Post #19994
    Thanks

It's funny, waaaay back I suggested that whomever took post 1999 shoud say, lets party like it's 1999, and ulli took it but had not acknowedged my request. Observing now, her post 19990, we have come full circle, rightfully so with synchronicity.

Thanks, ulli!
    Very cool.

The thread is moving so fast I didn't even have time to check what number I had arrived at.
    If I check now we may already be at 20008, for all I know.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Flash (29th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012)

27. Link to Post #19995
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    For the party, I invite all of you to the finest party talbe

Dance

show time from Avalon artists

and finally "à la vôtre"

Wow, Flash, and you organized all of that???
    And in such a short time!!!!
    You deserve a big hug.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

People are arriving for the party. Great.
    Welcome.
    42 users are browsing this page, 6 members and 36 guests. Not a bad ratio.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Flash (28th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Mark (28th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012)

29. Link to Post #19996
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

30. Link to Post #19997
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

[xxxxx xxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 11:35.

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Flash (28th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Mark (28th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), Samsara (29th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), Swan (28th September 2012), ulli (28th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #19998
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

A Month of Milestones for the Village, oh boy. C'mon, ulli, twenty K, you can do it!

33. Link to Post #19999
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sleepy (here)
    Greetings,

. Ulli, you have been on my mind the last two mornings as I wake up. I have been sending you thoughts of healing when I think of you.

I am usually invisible when I read this thread but it is because I don’t log in.
    I watched this video this morning on Ted, “An Animated Tour of the Invisible” and it reminded me of this thread. I love the last line.. ”We are here on Earth to help each other, what the others are here for, I’ve no idea.”…. W. H. Auden
    sleepy

http://www.ted.com/talks/john_lloyd_...invisible.html
    Thanks so much, Sleepy. I'm looking forward to watching it.

What am I here for right NOW?
    Making sure everyone is having a ball and getting the fireworks ready....

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012)

35. Link to Post #20000
    Thanks

Yes, it will start with the balloon, anyone ready for the fireworks??

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (28th September 2012), another bob (28th September 2012), Caren (28th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Lisab (28th September 2012), Mark (28th September 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th September 2012), PurpleLama (28th September 2012), RunningDeer (28th September 2012), Samsara (29th September 2012), Sierra (28th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (28th September 2012), ulli (28th September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1000 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 500 900 950 990 1000 1010 1050 1100 1500 2000 2703 LastLast