+ Reply to Thread
Page 1067 of 2612 FirstFirst 1 67 567 967 1017 1057 1067 1077 1117 1167 1567 2067 2612 LastLast
Results 21,321 to 21,340 of 52221

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #21321
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,489 times in 13,275 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by Heather2012 (here)

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Heather2012 (here)
    My heart is breaking tonight. Mom was killed on this day in 2007, and I miss her.
    I saw you in my dreams last night crying, and showed you an image of your mom smiling in Paradise so you know not to feel bad, are you feeling better today?

a day in heaven is a year on earth, she's been missing you the last few days too...
    Awww. Thanks, Rocky.
    ...and I brushed your black fur with my best panther brush, now it's all shiny again.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Caren (19th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Heather2017 (18th October 2012), Lisab (18th October 2012), Padmé (19th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (19th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #21322
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,044 times in 10,211 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    It occurs to me that the observation of an effect on consciousness preceding the solar expression, it might be that within the human psyche is a process that is happening in sync with a likewise internal process of the sun, one that takes approximately four days to make it from the inside to the outside, then becoming observable to human instruments.
    yes, that is true/possible....and..that: everytin' be everytin'.

the dimensional manifestation always seems to have a mechanistic linear outpouring/analogy that is emergent and existent. That the explanation exists no matter the level it is 'grokked' on.

This can also be explained by the 'consciousness creates or is reality' phenomenon. Which science abhors, as it looses (complete fail) it's attempts at a permanent separateness/objectivity.

For science, as most practice and live it...only objectivity can exist. If subjective and full connectivity exists and their rule of objectivity is merely a subset of a connected all, then it falls flat on it's face. which quantum aspects bring to the fore, this connectivity, which is why the Newtonian world seems to be so stand-offish about it. It's emotional and not logical. Which they fail to see..you see.... Bot can exists. (nice Freudian slip. I meant: Both can exist) Wave and particle. Objectivity and subjective connectivity, even objective full connectivity, can all exist at the same time. That consciousness is the arbiter, the energy, the source and motive force. Big mental/emotional problem for some...

to clarify: If consciousness is reality in this space... then... objective science can force it's own existence..and does. That reality does what it does, and forms for that grouped and individual will. (ignorantly pouts itself into a form of enforced permanence as a form of tendrils into all it can reach)

And for the rest of us.... what we project becomes our norm and reality. Objective scientific stability in life and view gets on pretty shaky and scary ground, there. No wonder it fights back so hard.

It's Slaughterhouse Five and electric sheep dreaming for the lot of you! Mmmmmwwwwwhahhahahahahaha.....
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th October 2012 at 15:25.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th October 2012), PurpleLama (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #21323
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    And for the rest of us.... what we project becomes our norm and reality. Objective scientific stability in life and view gets on pretty shaky and scary ground, there. No wonder it fights back so hard.
    There has not really been any large-scale exploration of anything that is not measurable until now...
    Sure, secret societies, clubs of occultists have always been around but were limited in their scope.
    Now we have to (another Freudian slip there...I meant "the") Internet. (Internetting, as a verb, hmm...)
    Comparing real life events, dreams, correlations between headaches and sunspots,
    and even observing the creative processes of manifestation of group vision, groups who have a common center of gravity...
    this would make anyone nervous who is still entrenched in the world of the five senses.
    We need to be patient with them, while at the same time we continue our probing into this vast multiverse.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), araucaria (19th October 2012), Caren (19th October 2012), Carmody (18th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th October 2012), PurpleLama (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #21324
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

I just got that impression the other day: "you don't need to share EVERYTHING!"

Thank you!
    MichelleMarie
    Here is yet another thought, MichelleMarie....
    even if you wanted to, you wouldn't be able to share everything.
    It simply can't be done. Something is always left out.
    So what anyone shares, is also their 'emergency', i.e. that which emerges.
    It's all good.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Caren (19th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Michelle Marie (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #21325
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Ulli , i had a serious receiving of love and light from you about 16 hours ago! Whooshka!

Thats was cool :-)

( ok so wheres my hat gone. .. )

10. Link to Post #21326
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nanoo Nanoo (here)
    Ulli , i had a serious receiving of love and light from you about 16 hours ago! Whooshka!

Thats was cool :-)

( ok so wheres my hat gone. .. )
    Oops....forgot....

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Caren (19th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Michelle Marie (18th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (18th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

12. Link to Post #21327
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,972 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Thank you!
    MichelleMarie

It's all good.
    Thanks, Ulli. That is the theme of my growth period. What to share/not to share, what words to use. Just a few minutes ago I was sharing with my neighbor and the integrity of the message was dissolved when semantics ruined the transmission. The receiver didn't like the words and thought they sounded "Christian" and she totally got caught up in her distortions and could not hear the message because the words triggered her.

I told her it was not ok to attack me from a head space perspective because I come from my heart and my intent is pure. We sat down right there and prayed together. I asked to know always in the moment what words to use to effectively convey the meaning of the transmission to each particular person or group. She apologized. I told her it served me in that I could improve my communication with the new positive intent. We hugged and knew we were right back to our foundation of Unconditional Love. It works!!!

Love you lots,
    MichelleMarie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Caren (19th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), PurpleLama (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #21328
    Thanks

Thank you!
    MichelleMarie

It's all good.
    Thanks, Ulli. That is the theme of my growth period. What to share/not to share, what words to use. Just a few minutes ago I was sharing with my neighbor and the integrity of the message was dissolved when semantics ruined the transmission. The receiver didn't like the words and thought they sounded "Christian" and she totally got caught up in her distortions and could not hear the message because the words triggered her.

I told her it was not ok to attack me from a head space perspective because I come from my heart and my intent is pure. We sat down right there and prayed together. I asked to know always in the moment what words to use to effectively convey the meaning of the transmission to each particular person or group. She apologized. I told her it served me in that I could improve my communication with the new positive intent. We hugged and knew we were right back to our foundation of Unconditional Love. It works!!!

Love you lots,
    MichelleMarie
    Very good reply. I might need to borrow that line sometime in the future
    should I ever choose to venture out again to where such misunderstandings are pounced upon.

One question though, the person didn't object to praying together as being too "Christian" as well?

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Caren (19th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

16. Link to Post #21329
    Thanks

Red face Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eMBL...layer_embedded
    beautiful Light worker, speak with cutting edge innovator and artist/visionary and healer, Fernando Vossa as he prepares for the upcoming Global Breakthrough Energy Conference in Holland on November 9, 10, 11, 2012 Free Energy, Healing Technology and Cosmic Awareness!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/vossamedia
    amazing individual, Enjoy!
    Love
    Last edited by karamba; 18th October 2012 at 17:49.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karamba For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

18. Link to Post #21330
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,409 times in 5,423 posts

My goodness! Greetings to all the new villagers (and old)! I haven't been around lately, major push with garage shelving, moving boxes out of the spare bedroom, moving furniture in, creating a guest room for my soul sister, visiting from New Mexico for the next week.

Babies are fine. Martha (she whose butter does not melt in her mouth) has learned that Mommy will throw her little aluminum ball for hours, as long as she fetches it back. I was napping the other day, and I kept feeling this rustly thing in my palm. Turns out it was Martha dropping the ball in my hand over and over, trying to get Mommy to wake up lol.

Martha the little fluff ball is still so tiny compared to Pippin who is pure muscle. She figured out the other day that if she goes ALL out she CAN hold her own in a fight with Pippin. The knowledge and realization filled her with such glee, she proceeded to beat Pippin up for the entire afternoon with David and I cheering her on lol.

We introduced them to the Peacock feather yesterday.

Love to all, Sierra

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Caren (19th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), janus (19th October 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (18th October 2012), PurpleLama (18th October 2012), thunder24 (19th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

20. Link to Post #21331
    Morocco Avalon Member PurpleLama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,523 times in 3,936 posts

Quote Posted by karamba (here)
    beautiful Light worker, speak with cutting edge innovator and artist/visionary and healer, Fernando Vossa as he prepares for the upcoming Global Breakthrough Energy Conference in Holland on November 9, 10, 11, 2012 Free Energy, Healing Technology and Cosmic Awareness!
    Love
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

Carmody (19th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), janus (19th October 2012), modwiz (19th October 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (20th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

22. Link to Post #21332
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,972 times in 2,584 posts

Thank you!
    MichelleMarie
    It's all good.

Love you lots,
    MichelleMarie
    Very good reply. I might need to borrow that line sometime in the future
    should I ever choose to venture out again to where such misunderstandings are pounced upon.

One question though, the person didn't object to praying together as being too "Christian" as well?
    We just had a heart understanding that we were praying to the Universe, and actually, I didn't ask permission now that I think about it. I just went into prayer and started talking to God about it out loud and she joined the prayer. The transition between me stating my boundaries and the prayer are fuzzy, but apparently smooth!

Blessed Be
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Caren (19th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

24. Link to Post #21333
    Thanks

Quote Posted by karamba (here)
    Love
    Good stuff. I'm listening to Fernando now.

He said about this type of energy healing...

"It's taking the placebo effect, and blowing it up, to be THE treatment."

These are exactly my thoughts...

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), janus (19th October 2012), Michelle Marie (19th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

26. Link to Post #21334
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,050 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    It occurs to me that the observation of an effect on consciousness preceding the solar expression, it might be that within the human psyche is a process that is happening in sync with a likewise internal process of the sun, one that takes approximately four days to make it from the inside to the outside, then becoming observable to human instruments.
    yes, that is true/possible....and..that: everytin' be everytin'.

the dimensional manifestation always seems to have a mechanistic linear outpouring/analogy that is emergent and existent. That the explanation exists no matter the level it is 'grokked' on.

This can also be explained by the 'consciousness creates or is reality' phenomenon. Which science abhors, as it looses (complete fail) it's attempts at a permanent separateness/objectivity.

For science, as most practice and live it...only objectivity can exist. If subjective and full connectivity exists and their rule of objectivity is merely a subset of a connected all, then it falls flat on it's face. which quantum aspects bring to the fore, this connectivity, which is why the Newtonian world seems to be so stand-offish about it. It's emotional and not logical. Which they fail to see..you see.... Bot can exists. (nice Freudian slip. I meant: Both can exist) Wave and particle. Objectivity and subjective connectivity, even objective full connectivity, can all exist at the same time. That consciousness is the arbiter, the energy, the source and motive force. Big mental/emotional problem for some...

to clarify: If consciousness is reality in this space... then... objective science can force it's own existence..and does. That reality does what it does, and forms for that grouped and individual will. (ignorantly pouts itself into a form of enforced permanence as a form of tendrils into all it can reach)

It's Slaughterhouse Five and electric sheep dreaming for the lot of you! Mmmmmwwwwwhahhahahahahaha.....
    Synchronicity: Today's Non Sequitur.
    Attached Images  

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Carmody (18th October 2012), eaglespirit (18th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), janus (19th October 2012), modwiz (19th October 2012), PurpleLama (18th October 2012), ulli (18th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

28. Link to Post #21335
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,921 times in 2,118 posts

Just got home from another one of those whoop-whoop losing football games. What a hoot. I ended up laughing out loud, um all by myself, at the fact that the band director threw in just one more ditty before we were scheduled to go home. We had just lost the game, both teams were headed to the field to do that "good-game" thing they do, followed by the cheerleaders behind them. And out of nowhere came this one last ditty...the school fight song. I don't know why that made me laugh so hard, and I'm sure no one else did either.

Much Love
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

Caren (19th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), janus (19th October 2012), PurpleLama (19th October 2012), thunder24 (19th October 2012), ulli (19th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #21336
    Thanks

I'm sitting Here, and Now, trying to catch my breath and pondering some things. It was not too long ago that I was having epiphanies (for lack of a better word) constantly. I think in actuality it was every couple of days or maybe at least once a week. I so adored those moments. And I don't have so many now. I know there was some interference, but I'm pretty sure I've gotten a handle on that, or at least I hope so. Maybe I am impatient. Maybe those attunements every week spoiled me. I don't know.

And then 3d started getting busy this week. One thing after another...not drama, just...life. And when things get like this, it wears me out so I need to at least recoup some lost sleep/rest during the day. But then time gets away from me, and it is already another morning. Each day I seem to get a little farther behind on my sleep/rest. And each day the list gets longer. I am more productive lately, but that doesn't feel as good.

M and Em and have been going through something, most probably related to the interference. For the past couple of days, though, when I finally did get through that mess, they have started warming up again, to each other and to me. So I spend more time sitting and talking with them, whether I have the time or not is irrelevant. We have been laughing more, which as PL says is better than all the magic in the world But, the demands on my time and on my energy are growing, leaving less and less.

I sense there is so much more to find, to learn, to experience. I want more understanding(s), more truth(s), more uncovering(s), more of who/what I really am to come through.

Just some random musings...

Love to All
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

Flash (19th October 2012), janus (19th October 2012), Padmé (19th October 2012), PurpleLama (19th October 2012), ulli (19th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

32. Link to Post #21337
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,407 times in 3,395 posts

The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Caren (19th October 2012), Carmody (19th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), janus (19th October 2012), Lettherebelight (20th October 2012), meeradas (19th October 2012), Padmé (19th October 2012), ulli (19th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

34. Link to Post #21338
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,717 posts

Thanks so much ulli, especially for the info (anything happen to stand out to you when you pulled it?)...but also he consideration...but honestly--this has been the week of my exposure, which is not ALL good in my complicated 3D soap opera of a life. May as well let it all hang out

Turns out no matter how much drama I navigate and how intensely I set my sights on peace & calm--trouble finds me. I musta been the queen of all drama queens, or paying for several times of causing it for others--I attract the most extreme of crazy, the people who's baggage has baggage, the wildest lunatics around...and i keep checking myself...my mom says I'm sane!

35. Link to Post #21339
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,856 times in 5,530 posts

Hey village peeps, just uploaded a new YouTube video. Thought I'd show it off here first, if you don't mind. Paula got a preview already.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

1inMany (19th October 2012), Caren (19th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), Heather2017 (19th October 2012), janus (19th October 2012), Marianne (20th October 2012), meeradas (19th October 2012), modwiz (19th October 2012), PurpleLama (19th October 2012), RunningDeer (19th October 2012)

37. Link to Post #21340
    Thanks

Well, now, this is interesting. M and I were just sitting outside, looking at the sky. It is so completely dark, and the stars are just breathtaking. There are so many stars up there, and on a clear night like this it seems we can see every single one. It is amazing.

And out of nowhere a light starts flashing in the sky. It was due west in the sky, and moved very, very quickly across the sky to due east. M noticed it was moving too fast to be an airplane and there was no noise. On this trek, it stopped several times and changed directions before it got to its destination and finally just disappeared. During this five or ten minutes, several other flashing things appeared in the sky and behaved the same way. Sometimes they appeared to be moving straight up in the sky, higher and higher. Sometimes they would disappear from one place and reappear elsewhere. There were four of them total. M swears she got a good enough look at one that she said it was circular with lights around the bottom.

Then there were other lights in the sky, not flashing things, but flashes. They were orange, red, or yellow at different times. These were almost like lightening behind clouds, like a glowy flash...except that it is a clear sky and they were more round...didn't shoot like lightning. There were five to ten of these.

What an incredible show!

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

Caren (19th October 2012), Flash (19th October 2012), janus (19th October 2012), meeradas (19th October 2012), modwiz (19th October 2012), PurpleLama (19th October 2012), ulli (19th October 2012), WhiteFeather (19th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1067 of 2612 FirstFirst 1 67 567 967 1017 1057 1067 1077 1117 1167 1567 2067 2612 LastLast