+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110 120 160 210 610 1110 2703 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #2181
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Thanks to Tony Heyoki for posting up the mooning smileys, I looked in and got the website and am quite proud of the little purple ufo I found there. Thanks!
    It's good to hear that you have found something of use there PL.

I was gonna take her for a test flight on this post, but though better of it. It's your UFO dude, and you are most welcome to it
    You mean you are letting PurpleLama go up in an untested vehicle??
    Possibly even without a manual???

If ANYTHING happens to that BOY I will hold YOU responsible!!!!!
    PL STOP!!!!

Ulli has a good point here. That UFO is untested, and we simply cannot afford to risk injury, or dread the thought, worse, while you are at the controls. We will have to send one of the village minions to handle this task.

I'll email the owner's manual to you as soon as I can ulli.

Nyuk nyuk

Exactly!! You could, after all, come across these: Drunk, cant-find-my-reindeer, flying Kissmoose-Farters.

You'll need this:

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (8th November 2011), Lisab (8th November 2011), Marianne (8th November 2011), markoid (8th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), PurpleLama (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ulli (8th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2182
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

In the spirit of Santa in the Sky...
    Why not?
    Here is one which I kept...
    some may be offended, although most villagers are pretty hardened when it comes to taking flying cr..

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (8th November 2011), Lisab (8th November 2011), Marianne (8th November 2011), markoid (8th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), PurpleLama (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ViralSpiral (8th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #2183
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Thanks to Tony Heyoki for posting up the mooning smileys, I looked in and got the website and am quite proud of the little purple ufo I found there. Thanks!

I was gonna take her for a test flight on this post, but though better of it. It's your UFO dude, and you are most welcome to it

PL STOP!!!!

Ulli has a good point here. That UFO is untested, and we simply cannot afford to risk injury, or dread the thought, worse, while you are at the controls. We will have to send one of the village minions to handle this task.

Nyuk nyuk
    Never fear, my friends, upon acquisition of said ufo I immediately found the VIN and contacted the et manufacturers, somewhere around the horsehead nebula, IIRC, and received the direct download of the operational, and maintenance manuals. This boy may be dumb, but he ain't stupid.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 8th November 2011 at 12:56. Reason: added nyuks

6. Link to Post #2184
    Thanks

PL STOP!!!!

Nyuk nyuk
    Never fear, my friends, upon acquisition of said ufo I immediately found the VIN and contacted the et manufacturers, somewhere around the horsehead nebula, IIRC, and received the direct download of the operational, and maintenance manuals. This boy may be dumb, but he ain't stupid.
    Let's see if Heyoka approves.
    So how many people can you take up with you?
    Only asking, just in case.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Lisab (8th November 2011), Marianne (8th November 2011), markoid (8th November 2011), PurpleLama (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ViralSpiral (8th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #2185
    Thanks

And since we were on the subject of food...
    I have to post this one here in case it gets lost in Ktlight's Conan O'Brian thread....(which, by the way, y'all must read.)
    What an eyeopener about the MSM.

This one is just too cute. Spoonfeeding to the point of sleep.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Marianne (8th November 2011), markoid (8th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), PurpleLama (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ViralSpiral (8th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #2186
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Well, as we are getting into the Christmas
    spirit a little early, try this one on...........

Name:  santa.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  21.8 KB

I took this shot outside ulli's joint.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk

11. Link to Post #2187
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Full blown healing crisis for Lisa today. My blend of flower and gem essences arrived this morning, personally attuned to me. I already felt the effects before the bottle even arrived which is common. Woke up this morning with a pounding headache which is getting worse and really weird dreams last night and yep the ex was in there so talk about timely. For those interested my blend consists of; Date, Australian Bluebell Creeper, Cotton, Poinsette, Sugar Palm, Maple, Banana and Howlite. On the email the lady sent me not all the remedies listed here were explained tho. Those ones being date,poinsette, sugar palm, maple and howlite. Ive been looking round the net but if anyone could give me any ideas Id be grateful.

In the mean time you guys carry on...Im just gonna sit in the corner a mad,quivering wreck lol !! Man Alive I feel hideous. Modwiz and JB any advice on getting thru would be so welcome xxx YUCK

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (8th November 2011), Marianne (8th November 2011), markoid (8th November 2011), PurpleLama (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ulli (8th November 2011), ViralSpiral (8th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #2188
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

It comes with a collapsable dimension in the back seat, so it will actually fit *everybody*. There is no limit, theoretically, to it's carrying capacity, but the manual says it's only been tested up to one bajillion. It has wormhole traversal capability, and although it has no actual weapons, there is a button that will cause all enemy weapons to squirt water, shoot out flowers or little flags that say "bang" on them. Bad guys tend to avoid messing with purple ufos, unless they have a properly developed sense of humor.
    Last edited by Sierra; 8th November 2011 at 17:18. Reason: Trimmed excessive quote.

14. Link to Post #2189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Full blown healing crisis for Lisa today. My blend of flower and gem essences arrived this morning, personally attuned to me. I already felt the effects before the bottle even arrived which is common. Woke up this morning with a pounding headache which is getting worse and really weird dreams last night and yep the ex was in there so talk about timely. For those interested my blend consists of; Date, Australian Bluebell Creeper, Cotton, Poinsette, Sugar Palm, Maple, Banana and Howlite. On the email the lady sent me not all the remedies listed here were explained tho. Those ones being date,poinsette, sugar palm, maple and howlite. Ive been looking round the net but if anyone could give me any ideas Id be grateful.

In the mean time you guys carry on...Im just gonna sit in the corner a mad,quivering wreck lol !! Man Alive I feel hideous. Modwiz and JB any advice on getting thru would be so welcome xxx YUCK
    Here are your planets for the day:
    Venus and Mercury are conjunct today at 7 Sagittarius and together form a square to your natal Mercury in Pisces.
    You want to rest, and read something light.

Planet for the week:
    Jupiter is opposite your natal Mars. You don't feel like resting at all.
    You want major changes, NOW.
    Well, you'll be getting them shortly, BECAUSE of the...

Planet for the month: Uranus on your natal Saturn.
    That one really sucks.
    Everything you have ever built for yourself as a solid structure is now being dynamited.

Breathe breathe breathe.....

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Lisab (8th November 2011), markoid (8th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), PurpleLama (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ViralSpiral (8th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #2190
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Full blown healing crisis for Lisa today.
    Lisa I am sorry to hear that you are having one of those days my friend. All I can do for you is hope that it passes quickly.

17. Link to Post #2191
    Thanks

Well, as we are getting into the Christmas
    spirit a little early, try this one on...........

Attachment 11183

I took this shot outside ulli's joint.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk

Sorry Heyoka
    But you are way off with your latitudes...
    no snow in Barbados.

Get a better map.

snicker snicker.

P.S. Village rule:
    only the women are allowed to indulge in that kind of gross humor.
    Men are required to behave like gentlemen at all times.
    Subtle is the word.
    Last edited by ulli; 8th November 2011 at 13:22.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Lisab (8th November 2011), markoid (8th November 2011), PurpleLama (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ViralSpiral (8th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #2192
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Lisa, I'm so with you ... PM me if you want some reiki, etc.
    Who is the essence maker(s)? I ask becos some have different vibrations for the same plant ... slightly different sometimes, more different for some. I know Molly S of Green Hope does some of these, will go see what I can find for you. A most welcome distraction for me. And that reminds me, I need to get into my FE's too...
    Much love,
    Marianne

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (8th November 2011), Lisab (8th November 2011), markoid (8th November 2011), PurpleLama (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), transiten (8th November 2011), ulli (8th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #2193
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sorry Heyoka But you are way off with your latitudes...no snow in Barbados. Get a better map. snicker snicker.
    But the snow was confined to your house alone. It was coincident with a sudden drop in temperature, and a decidedly sulphorous odour.

Nyuk nyuk

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Subtle is the word.
    Inequality is the word.

22. Link to Post #2194
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Heyoka
    But you are way off with your latitudes...
    no snow in Barbados.

Get a better map.

nyuk nyuk.

P.S. Village rule:
    Men are required to behave like the Three Stooges at all times.
    Nyuk is the word.
    Sometimes, boys just hear what they want to hear. This is frequently referred to as Selective Hearing.

Nyuk nyuk
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 8th November 2011 at 13:40. Reason: added nyuks

23. Link to Post #2195
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

It comes with a collapsable dimension in the back seat, so it will actually fit *everybody*. There is no limit, theoretically, to it's carrying capacity, but the manual says it's only been tested up to one bajillion. It has wormhole traversal capability, and although it has no actual weapons, there is a button that will cause all enemy weapons to squirt water, shoot out flowers or little flags that say "bang" on them. Bad guys tend to avoid messing with purple ufos, unless they have a properly developed sense of humor.
    PL, I see you're still full of it... : )
    I'm on board your little purple ufo though ... not scared of any wormholes.
    Last edited by Sierra; 8th November 2011 at 17:22. Reason: Trimmed excessive quote.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Lisab (8th November 2011), markoid (8th November 2011), PurpleLama (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ulli (8th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #2196
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

P.S. Village rule:
    Men are required to behave like the Three Stooges at all times.
    Nyuk is the word.
    Sometimes, boys just hear what they want to hear. This is frequently referred to as Selective Hearing.

Nyuk nyuk
    Selective hearing you reckon, you mean like filtering out the BS?

Name:  curly.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  47.6 KB

Village President that is!

Nyuk nyuk nyuk

26. Link to Post #2197
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

ulli, just minutes ago i sent an e-mail to our car cooperative telling the responsible that pple don't want to drive an untested vehicle. this has been an annoyance for 1 month and finally i solved the probelm...only thing is i caught a cold for the first time in 2 years and we're going to drive the car tomorrow....

Think i will have to stop reporting my syncs......they are too frequent and frankly i don't get the message either...

I'm going to bed, feeling sorry for myself and i don't give a **** that it means i'm not in contact with my higher self or my spiritual guides....i just wish someone would serve me something to eat and drink, sit by my bedside and sing me a lullaby

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (8th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (8th November 2011), Lisab (8th November 2011), markoid (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #2198
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Here are your planets for the day:
    Venus and Mercury are conjunct today at 7 Sagittarius and together form a square to your natal Mercury in Pisces.
    You want to rest, and read something light.

Planet for the week:
    Jupiter is opposite your natal Mars. You don't feel like resting at all.
    You want major changes, NOW.
    Well, you'll be getting them shortly, BECAUSE of the...

Planet for the month: Uranus on your natal Saturn.
    That one really sucks.
    Everything you have ever built for yourself as a solid structure is now being dynamited.

Breathe breathe breathe.....
    Thanks Ulli. Forewarned is forearmed and I like to know. x

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Eram (18th February 2013), markoid (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #2199
    Thanks

LISAB! I hear you, Saturn is working hard on my Moon....feeling totally bogged down, but as my avatar "The transit" suggests: This will also pass!

Patience
    Last edited by transiten; 8th November 2011 at 14:04.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (18th February 2013), markoid (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ulli (8th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #2200
    Thanks

And since we were on the subject of food...
    I have to post this one here in case it gets lost in Ktlight's Conan O'Brian thread....(which, by the way, y'all must read.)
    What an eyeopener about the MSM.

This one is just too cute. Spoonfeeding to the point of sleep.

OK: What did i ask for?

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (18th February 2013), markoid (8th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), Sierra (8th November 2011), ulli (8th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110 120 160 210 610 1110 2703 LastLast