+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 112 512 1012 2703 LastLast

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #221
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Spay the kitten. You don't want to end up like me. "sure, we will just give the kittens away" then by the time they are old enough to leave the mother, they already have names and personalities and have entrenched themselves into the family.

nine cats later.

2. Link to Post #222
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Just checked my Arab mare Bella by torch light. She is about to give birth and just loves me scratching her back and her rump. She lifts her head and curls her lip with pleasure!! I want to be there to imprint the foal. This is holding the new foal and rubbing and touching all parts of its body. Makes it really quiet and used to humans. Im also going to train it gently while its still with Mum. Makes getting them used to everything absolutely quiet and seamless. Might be a long night. My little granddaughter is staying tonight and she has a sore throat and cold and is very restless. Between her and my mare, I may be up and down a bit.

Have a new mini Maton guitar and am loving it. Ive been teaching myself guitar this year and its starting to get easier. My little Maton fits me perfectly. Man barre chords and F chords are difficult though!!

My two little pony colts are getting gelded tomorrow. Huckleberry Finn is black but will go grey eventually. Friar Tuck is dun or buckskin as they say in America. He looks like a little seahorse. They are so cute. I rescued them last year and turned them out to grow.They are doing just fine, but they need to lose those crown jewels as they are getting quite stalliony now. Halter broke my three year old filly today and she was just soo responsive. I was really proud of her.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Mandala (23rd September 2011), Marianne (21st September 2011), ulli (21st September 2011)

4. Link to Post #223
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Carmen, that's a delightful post. My grandfather kept horses and traded them. I always loved the name of the place he lived - Paint Rock Valley. Thanks for reminding me with your post. Hope all goes well for animals and humans.

I'm at work now, have finished all I had to do before my meeting. It's a meeting I always have dreaded, because it often has contentious and negative feelings from some folks. I am visualizing a peaceful, productive meeting today. That's my job for the next hour.

Holding all the Canary Islanders in a bubble of protection today.

Next day update on the meeting:
    I envisioned peace and productivity in the lecture hall where we held the meeting. Everyone came in happy and chatting, and the meeting went off perfectly once it got started. (I was a headless-chicken up until 2 minutes before it started, because of new computer problems, even tho we rehearsed things the day before-but IT came through for me, even tho I had to RUN down the hall to make it in time.)

We were reviewing satisfaction surveys and it coulda been bad and negative, but it wasn't! 50-odd people split up into small groups and worked on the complaints and came up with good suggestions for improvement. The director was smiling, and gave out several compliments (I got a couple, made me very happy).

Next meeting, I'll be visioning peace and productivity again.
    Last edited by Marianne; 23rd September 2011 at 01:58.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Carmen (22nd September 2011), Eram (16th February 2013), ulli (21st September 2011)

6. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,160 times in 13,484 posts

I had a slight panic attack earlier when I read Randles's thread...
    not only thinking about her situation which is pretty gruesome,
    especially the idea that she can't even take her doggie in case of an evacuation.
    but also concerned about the worst case scenario...
    a tsunami traveling outwards from there.

Barbados is a flat island and would be affected even before the US mainland, and I have family there.
    Already there is a terrible food shortage on the island, as they have had much rain and all food is now being flown in.
    The food prices are ridiculous.

Things are definitely heating up, it appears. And the fear mongerers are partly to blame,
    as they don't yet understand the power of the mind, especially the collective mind.
    But some of them may understand exactly what that power is,
    and want to direct mass consciousness to create disasters.

Yet I firmly believe that ten people standing in their power can outdo the fear of thousands,
    the only thing is they have to be united in their intent.
    And that is the hardest part to do, as we all are each doing "our own thing".

So I made this thread, where each person can feel free to express their own reality, as it is, or as they see it.
    That way they can discover that it is ok to be who they are...
    the fact that everyone here accepts everyone else for who they are is an enormously empowering factor.
    When synchronicities increase you KNOW something is working.
    The initial ones could be somewhat negative, that is because the deeper crevasses of our subconscious are being cleared.
    Later on the next wave of synchronicities is much more in line with our hearts desire.

Nature has a way of reordering the collective priority list.
    And what happens in nature is nothing but a projection from the collective subconscious.
    The fact that these quakes and events are happening all over is a sign
    that the collective unconscious is beginning to enter it's own synchronicity phase.
    It will get better, soon.
    Volcanos are Gaias pimples, and Gaia needs a facial.
    It's just a spell of hormones, just like my kitty was having lately.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st September 2011), Lisab (23rd September 2011), Mandala (23rd September 2011), Marianne (21st September 2011), PurpleLama (21st September 2011), transiten (23rd September 2011)

8. Link to Post #225
    United States Avalon Member enrique's Avatar
    Thanks

cool thread... sort of a tweet on steroids...
    got to run... picking up my daughter at school...

thanks

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enrique For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Marianne (21st September 2011), ulli (21st September 2011)

10. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

Ulli, when we repeat NO FEAR, and look to the vision of what can be, then we stand in our power. Thank you for helping us stay grounded and positive.

You caught me as I was slipping away. I have family on the US east coast within that 16-mile range of the sea, family on Martha's Vineyard, many friends in coastal New England, and my son here in Alabama is driving to Ocean City, Maryland as we speak to stay a week.

Your Barbados family, all the islanders and east coasters -- visioning them in safety and peace as they will.

All love,
    Marianne

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (21st September 2011), ulli (21st September 2011)

12. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,813 times in 797 posts

Just home from work, bath water running, need extra batteries for the torches in the bug out bag, have to be at a memorial service by 7pm...and then back home to walk the barranco with my doggie, Bella, then its time to walk the route again for the meeting point !

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Marianne (21st September 2011), ulli (21st September 2011)

14. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

So this thread just got a new name: Tweet on Steroids...haha...

by the way: "where the focus goes, energy flows." (I know I keep saying it, can't say it often enough)
    And focus on synchronicity means you are going to get some.

As I finished the post up there about the collective unconscious and synchronicity (post #224) I visited the "quote of the day" thread.
    And there was this quote posted by Lord Sid:
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes " -~ William Gibson
    So I thought, what a cool quote, and so true, and sent it via Skype to my son who is in Barbados, and in typical son snyde-remark fashion he retorted
    'Yeah, applied to me in Costa Rica" so I said "thanks" (sarc) but he had meant the bullies at his high school, not me.
    So next thing he says is "William Gibson..., I hung out a lot with his daughter in Vancouver", so I say,
    'how so?' not even knowing who William Gibson is. (I stopped reading Sci-fi years ago)
    and my son answered: "yeah, kevin hired her to help rewrite the movie script.. one of the highest regarded sci-fi writers today
    after clarke and asimovs generation". Wow, I thought, it happened again!
    The moment I think, talk or write about synchronicities they start to happen!!
    So I immediately made this futile attempt to make my son see the synchronicity here...
    of me even mentioning the name of someone whose daughter he knew.
    Hey, wouldn't it be nice if you all could help me with my son becoming aware that this is not just another chance event?
    We all want our loved ones on the same page, don't we?

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Lisab (23rd September 2011), Marianne (21st September 2011), Mark (22nd September 2011), transiten (23rd September 2011)

16. Link to Post #229
    Thanks

Quote Posted by randles (here)
    Just home from work, bath water running, need extra batteries for the torches in the bug out bag, have to be at a memorial service by 7pm...and then back home to walk the barranco with my doggie, Bella, then its time to walk the route again for the meeting point !
    Hey, Randles, you are in the right thread if you want your lovely island to stay the way it is.
    You'll see, it will get better once we all here tell El Hierro to stop it's hiccups. Holding my breath now, then breathe slowly out.
    (hiccups be gone! calm, calm, breathe, breathe!)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Marianne (21st September 2011)

18. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

green tea, apple slices with organic peanut butter ... and an INSANE amount of work to do for a deadline that is waaaaayyyyy to close.

sigh ...
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Marianne (23rd September 2011), ulli (22nd September 2011)

20. Link to Post #231
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

How's this Ulie?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Marianne (23rd September 2011), ulli (21st September 2011)

22. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

page 12.... !!

I walk by avalon .... something happened on the Canary Islands? I've seen a soccer game, and I did not heard anything.
    Last edited by dan33; 22nd September 2011 at 00:13.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), ulli (23rd September 2011)

24. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    page 12.... !!

I walk by avalon .... something happened on the Canary Islands? I've seen a soccer game, and I did not heard anything.
    Hi Dan...here is the thread about the Canary Island volano El Hierro:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-in-progress

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    How's this Ulie?
    Your signature is beautiful, much better than mine.

And I think it is telling you something, a message from your soul??

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by starsha (here)
    green tea, apple slices with organic peanut butter ... and an INSANE amount of work to do for a deadline that is waaaaayyyyy to close.

sigh ...
    I hope you got all of your work done, Starsha.
    and reading about those apple slices with peanut butter yum yum

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Marianne (23rd September 2011)

26. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Hi Dan...here is the thread about the Canary Island volano El Hierro:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-in-progress ulli

Thanks, ulli.
    Last edited by dan33; 22nd September 2011 at 02:38.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Marianne (23rd September 2011), ulli (23rd September 2011)

28. Link to Post #235
    Thanks

Where did everyone go?

Wonder if anybody has heard from Pickle. Haven't seen him on for a few days. I wanted to regale him with my latest culinary exploits. I'm sending good thoughts to him and his Mum.

Tonight it was Greek spinach pie -- finally got around to making it. Tomorrow my cousin and her husband are coming over for dinner and bringing steaks to cook. I will let someone else cook them; I always cook them too much, amid complaints that the meat is tough. Oy.

I'll make rice pilaf ala Rapunzel vegetable powder, steamed zucchini, and a big curly leaf salad. Also warm artichoke dip with pita chips and celery sticks to snack on because people are always hungry while I'm trying to cook.
    Did everyone see Enrique's awesome thread 'Breaking Good News'? It's for posting any good stuff you find -- no doom and gloom.

Love to all
    Marianne
    Last edited by Marianne; 23rd September 2011 at 00:58.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Mark (23rd September 2011), ulli (23rd September 2011)

30. Link to Post #236
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Just completed Open House at school and met 200 parents of my students. Got home at 9:45 double-checked packing for Awake and Aware Conference in Los Angeles. Need to be up in 6 hours to get to airport. Hope I have everything. Kind of excited, not sure I'll sleep. I wish more of you were coming. I feel as though I know you from reading your posts. I'm in such a different place than I was 4 years ago due to Camelot and Avalon. Feeling a lot of love tonight for everyone.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Marianne (23rd September 2011), Mark (23rd September 2011), ulli (23rd September 2011)

32. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Mandala,

Safe travels and happy trails!

JB

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), ulli (23rd September 2011)

34. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Just completed Open House at school and met 200 parents of my students. Got home at 9:45 double-checked packing for Awake and Aware Conference in Los Angeles. Need to be up in 6 hours to get to airport. Hope I have everything. Kind of excited, not sure I'll sleep. I wish more of you were coming. I feel as though I know you from reading your posts. I'm in such a different place than I was 4 years ago due to Camelot and Avalon. Feeling a lot of love tonight for everyone.
    Can't wait to get a report when you return. Wishing you a fantastic trip, Mandala...
    Blessings to you. Sleep well.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Marianne (23rd September 2011)

36. Link to Post #239
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

The boundaries between life and death are opening up. Many who have been sleeping are waking a little. Many continue sleeping - as they always will. Those who made us wait patiently, as they have for an eternity. The sun moves into a new phase as part of a much larger cycle. The energy of the Earth moves slowly from here to there. All the planets groan with a shift that few understand. Decisions are being made that affect all of us. Each day we choose our own path. Life and death continue as they always have. Natures cycles tighten in the jaws of Yin.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Marianne (23rd September 2011), Mark (23rd September 2011), PurpleLama (23rd September 2011), ulli (23rd September 2011)

38. Link to Post #240
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The "jaws of Yin" very useful. Where is Yang?

Sky is lightening. Stars are leaving, as is the waning moon.
    I hear and see Cardinals and Chicadees. who walk upside down to make their point.

I am alone today, but not alone, listening to snoring dogs while my husband attends his ailing parents,
    He is a far better man than I. I cared for my mother for many years unthanked, but everyone has a story.
    It is beautiful here. A forest, a rocky creek with a reigning spirit. I feel lucky to be alive. best to you all. Laura

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Moonwish For This Post:

Eram (16th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (23rd September 2011), Lisab (23rd September 2011), Marianne (23rd September 2011), Mark (23rd September 2011), PurpleLama (23rd September 2011), ulli (23rd September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 112 512 1012 2703 LastLast