+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 59 109 149 159 169 209 259 659 1159 2703 LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 54047

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #3161
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    May I please direct your attention to:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...008#post360008
    Post #1602
    I had not heard about this before, and would like to know if anyone here has, and what you think about it.
    Thanks.
    You being advised to remove posts is a little odd. May I ask who advised you to remove your post. I guess the real question is will you be able to tell me/us. I have already asked.

2. Link to Post #3162
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Peter sellers, Sept 8th, 1925. Virgo. British, but ethnically Jewish. I Should have known he was Jewish.....Was my favorite actor. Always a problem that, my favorites always die. To the last person. So I decided, just in case, to never have any favorites again.

as for the known part, it was an episode of William Shatner's show 'Raw Nerve' that illustrated this point to me. Something another friend had said to me earlier. That Jewish actors or in many cases, people, period, have the gift of caricature, if one where to consider it a gift. Gene Simmons, of the group Kiss, was his guest. I realized that all of William's guests I had seen on it, were Jewish. As was he, which I never even thought about. Gene Simmons said that it seems to have been a derivation from the constant moving about of the tribe. Where to 'fit in', they tended to become the societal norm they were immersed in, but as a caricature, one that was and is 'over the top'. The gift of acting, as hollywood portrays it, due to it's roots.

Gene said that when, for example, if one were to go to New Jersey, and run into a bunch of typical kids from Jersey....there might be one in the crowd that was so 'jersey' that they seem like they epitomize the poster child for the world's idea of a 'kid from joisey'. The accent, the behavior, the dress, etc. a cardboard cut out of extreme signals and character. He said that if you find out the kid's name, they'll turn out to be Jewish.

Thus Peter's gift for the howlingly funny portrayal of comedic extremes that he was capable of. Gene's point was that this is what the group kiss was all about. that Kiss, was and is a purposeful extreme caricature...and that he never mistook it for anything else and he never meant it to be anything else. He said that everything about that group was systematic and thought out. People's mistake, was the indication, that they ever mistook it for anything else than a caricature. from day one...I saw the fascination with Kiss as very puzzling, to say the least. I found them to be an embarrassment to humanity.

this is why some prefer European or other films, over that of Hollywood, or 'north American' film sensibilities, overall, as group indicators are normed. Hollywood is, for the most part, about caricature, and try not to mistake it for anything else. euro film are more about the portrayal of human realities, as film. (real workouts/portrayals of real issues) Which is why 'The Oscars' as a concept and reality...are over the top by such a great amount, as it is this 'caricature award system'.

Whereas Cannes film festival is about FILM. About people and the feeling and portrayal of such. A massive difference between the two.

As I aged and grew into an adult, I found that my film tastes moved solely into the Cannes, Sundance, Toronto, etc film festival awards as being indicators of the kinds of films I would prefer. As I became a human being over that of the emulating caricature of youth; ie I 'grew up' and stopped looking at things I felt I had to incorporate to be an 'adult'... that I gravitated toward real portrayals over that of the Hollywood system.

This is a large part of the ongoing disturbance of American culture that is perpetrated and centered on this overall complex issue in front of us -today. A system that is hooked on maintaining a level of deep childishness in the overall gestalt of the entire continent.

To be sure, there is massive differentials and proliferation of differences in individuals in western society... and very many centered and grounded adults abound in western society, but there is an overall cast of childishness and lack of growing up --in the overall unconscious connection in the public acts, and connections of the entire continent, and anything connected to 'western society'.

For.. .at this time (and slowly evolving into over the past 200+ years)..western society and culture/civilization...is now connected irredeemably in the minds of most... to the idea of North American culture/civilization (an oxymoron at it's worst example). Which in my opinion, is a shameful hodge-podge of immaturity centered around wrongheaded ideas on spirituality and human relation.

The problem comes when the society is so debased along these lines that no path is available for even the thinking searcher within the system. In Asian or other cultures, the path remains. The 'shingle' as one might say (shingle hung, meaning: advertisement) is firmly hung out the and capable of being seen. One can find a doorway to proper human growth.

And that which is seemingly a problem in this world, seems hellbent on removing any capacity for individuals who are born into 'western' culture to find these higher paths, by erasing and eradicating the remaining pockets of illumination and correctness in spiritual matters and thus, removing paths for ultimate maturity for the given incarnate being. Thus the great convoluted aspect of 'hidden in plain sight' western cultural immaturity. Too many are immature and cannot see it. Living too much in childish learning mode of reflection. Not enough thought by the involved. And even the capacity for that is being removed. A downward spiral of the worst kind.

Thus the basic deep insult and wrongheadedness of what is going on in the world but is so epitomized by and through... and well... the contrived caricature of western actions and behavior.

Thus the line from Gandhi.. when asked about his thoughts on western civilization: "What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea."

Great post, Carmody. I was also reminded of that famous Oscar Wilde quote: 'America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without a civilization in between.'
    But I honestly don't see Europe as much better.
    We are at the end of an age....while the far east and south and central America are just beginning to bloom.
    Costa Rica being wooed by the US as well as Europe...remains to be seen where it is going to go. Facebook is playing a major part in this identity building process there.

I once read that at the end of the cucumber harvest there are still a few latecomers growing, all of which have the oddest shapes, nearly like mutants.
    So it is with the end of an age.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (21st November 2011), Carmody (20th November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), meeradas (20th November 2011), modwiz (20th November 2011)

4. Link to Post #3163
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    This is an excercise thread. Members can post as often as they like, as long as they describe their physical reality.
    What you see, hear or smell.
    Whatever is going on.

Here it is 5:55 am as I write this. I'm in bed, on my back, tapping these letters on my ipad screen. Ipad on my belly. Temperature just right, not too hot not too cold.
    Husband on my left, snoring, big fat cat is lying on his chest getting ready to be fed in a few minutes.
    Curtains still drawn. River noise...now a motor bike. Husband waking up.

...just pop in, to drop a line...

Today is a special day.!I' m on line and attending a long distant class of Ho'oponopono - our first group class on the subject - that is taking place in a city of Argentina .
    We gather on line on weekends from all over the world, much like here in Avalon, in a live chat for live classes wih a Reiki Master. It's great. Friends from different countries, knowledge and good debates.
    Love
    Maria

http://hooponoponohelp.com/what-is-hooponopono

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

astrid (20th November 2011), Calz (21st November 2011), Carmody (20th November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), Marianne (20th November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #3164
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Great post, Carmody. I was also reminded of that famous Oscar Wilde quote: 'America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without a civilization in between.'
    We are at the end of an age....while the far east and south and central America are just beginning to bloom.
    Costa Rica being wooed by the US as well as Europe...remains to be seen where it is going to go. Facebook is playing a major part in this identity building process there.

I once read that at the end of the cucumber harvest there are still a few latecomers growing, all of which have the oddest shapes, nearly like mutants.
    and as I read your reply to the posting, this began playing:

Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (20th November 2011), Calz (21st November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), Marianne (20th November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #3165
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It is a pleasantly mild day for the latter part of Fall. There is an energy on Sundays that is unmistakable in countries that are primarily Christian and it is a good energy. The hustle and bustle is subdued greatly and the day feels like it is allowed to unfold rather than being pushed along. The continuing mild weathe allows me to personalize my relationship with Gaia. Although a long time devoted son to my Mother, I have been endeavoring to deepen that connection with some of the very thinking following some Gnostic thoughts about Sophia/Gaia. There is some very interesting and thoughtful talks on this subjct by a man named John Lash. Perhaps Jorr will see this post and put one of these talks up, as long as Ulli approves. Perhaps he won't.

Anyway, I really should abandon my computer for awhile and get outside while the ground has no snow cover on it and the breeze feels like a caress instead of a bite.

9. Link to Post #3166
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    It is a pleasantly mild day for the latter part of Fall. There is an energy on Sundays that is unmistakable in countries that are primarily Christian and it is a good energy. The hustle and bustle is subdued greatly and the day feels like it is allowed to unfold rather than being pushed along. The continuing mild weathe allows me to personalize my relationship with Gaia. Although a long time devoted son to my Mother, I have been endeavoring to deepen that connection with some of the very thinking following some Gnostic thoughts about Sophia/Gaia. There is some very interesting and thoughtful talks on this subjct by a man named John Lash. Perhaps Jorr will see this post and put one of these talks up, as long as Ulli approves. Perhaps he won't.

Anyway, I really should abandon my computer for awhile and get outside while the ground has no snow cover on it and the breeze feels like a caress instead of a bite.
    Good Day for Nature Connections, Modwiz...Enjoy!!!

I was asked to start a John Lash(I resonate) thread a while back...and Jorr's thread in these couple links:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...245#post277245

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ash#post349386

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ash#post270318

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

astrid (20th November 2011), Calz (21st November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), Marianne (20th November 2011), modwiz (20th November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #3167
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Cedar synchronicity ... today giving reiki to Curtis... working on throat (blue) chakra and heart (green) chakra... he said he was seeing those colors (I had hands above so he didn't know what I was working on) 'like a cedar fire' that burns with a blue-green cast to the flames.

Then a bit later, working just on his heart area, I was thinking of the healing request thread I opened for him awhile back, and how people still occasionally message me about it, or leave something good on the thread. Thinking how fond I am of Avalonians... Curtis told me he could see sparkles in his heart, like the sparks you get when you poke up a fire.

Love,
    Marianne

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

astrid (20th November 2011), Calz (21st November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), PurpleLama (20th November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #3168
    Thanks

If I was still young I would probably become a John Lash fan...
    I have listened to many of his talks, although never read his book "Not in His Image"-
    a book a friend urged me to read when it first came out.
    The stronger the pressure, the greater my resistance. Works like the laws of physics.
    Still, with John Lash I get the distinct feeling something is missing.
    I've also reached the age where it's about time to stop worshipping others,
    as it usually means one is somehow diminishing oneself.

Hooponopono is great, too. Still, I can't bring myself to go there on a regular basis,
    the way I am drawn to our little circle here in the Village.
    What makes the Village so special for me is that none of the residents are
    fanatical about anything in particular...
    I appreciate that some knowledge of astrology is here, and also much wisdom.
    Wizdom=Modwiz. Another MOD: carMODy. Hey, all those mods!
    When I first came to Costa Rica I opened a shop and called it "Modulacion".
    The swanky modes.
    Astrid and I have so much in common it makes my jaw drop each time she posts.
    Bird's of a feather....
    When is transiten coming back? Is she?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astrid (20th November 2011), Calz (21st November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), modwiz (20th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #3169
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If I was still young I would probably become a John Lash fan...
    I have listened to many of his talks, although never read his book "Not in His Image"-
    a book a friend urged me to read when it first came out.
    The stronger the pressure, the greater my resistance. Works like the laws of physics.
    Still, with John Lash I get the distinct feeling something is missing.
    I've also reached the age where it's about time to stop worshipping others,
    as it usually means one is somehow diminishing oneself.

Hooponopono is great, too. Still, I can't bring myself to go there on a regular basis,
    the way I am drawn to our little circle here in the Village.
    What makes the Village so special for me is that none of the residents are
    fanatical about anything in particular...
    I appreciate that some knowledge of astrology is here, and also much wisdom.
    Wizdom=Modwiz. Another MOD: carMODy. Hey, all those mods!
    When I first came to Costa Rica I opened a shop and called it "Modulacion".
    The swanky modes.
    Astrid and I have so much in common it makes my jaw drop each time she posts.
    Bird's of a feather....
    When is transiten coming back? Is she?
    I like the scholarship/work of John Lash. I believe that the following he is developing is actually working against him a bit. I hear him trying to resist it while he succumbs to it. I am not sure he can fight the dynamic that followers often impose upon someone who has done the job of a lot of the thinking and investigation for them. I like the way he moves the Gnostic movement further back in time and into Persia. I also like how he has pointed out to the serious dilution of the Nag Hammadi codices from what would be original Gnostic thought. The NHC read more like an alternative religion rather than the body of accumulated knowledge from the ancient world that I believe is more the the real function of the original Gnostics. In a way, there were the Gnostics and then there is Gnosticism, with the latter being the weak, almost useless material and resembling a religion rather than a powerful body of knowledge.

I had completely ignored the Gnostics based on the NHC's. I believe the Archon material is especially important with the issues we are dealing with these days and it puts a lot of the ET material in a more useful perspective. John Lash has opened some new pages of scholarship here. The eco-sorcery is legit, IMO, but like other forms of magic it will draw a few flies.
    Last edited by modwiz; 20th November 2011 at 17:53.

16. Link to Post #3170
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Yes I keep thinking of Transiten too. I had her cold yesterday, it went right into my chest but I managed to shake it off quickly. I wondered If I'd taken it from her somehow lol x

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Calz (21st November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Marianne (20th November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #3171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

and as I read your reply to the posting, this began playing:

Cool beans, Carmody. My Sunday sync.
    Now a tropical shower. No babies today...they are with the ex and his wife #3.
    Can't count how many women wanted to become my son's stepmother. Two succeeded.
    The one who got only two years with him ended up with the most money.
    But then she went from frying pan to fire, when the next guy she married, also her #3, presented her with divorce papers while she was giving birth to their first child, who was to become the heir to a Canadian newspaper fortune.
    Last edited by ulli; 20th November 2011 at 17:36.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (21st November 2011), Carmody (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), Marianne (20th November 2011), modwiz (20th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #3172
    Thanks

Quote I hear him trying to resist it while he succumbs to it. I am not sure he can fight the dynamic that followers often impose upon someone who has done the job of doing a lot of the thinking and investigation for them.
    Brilliantly said, Modwiz. The writer and his followers together form a new entity.
    Similar to the way the heart and the circulatory system are one single entity.
    It's all about the life blood.
    That's how religions are formed.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (21st November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), Marianne (20th November 2011), modwiz (20th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #3173
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,529 times in 20,693 posts

The post I was referring to was deleted by my own and Amzer's request because it turned out to be misleading info that had already been hashed over while I was away from the forum for close to a week. It had to do with a nuclear dumping ground on the sea floor that someone (perhaps just an alarmist) had posted something about on FB, which I saw and thought would pertain to the situation on the Canary Islands. (Bill Ryan even got into the discussion, but it soon died a natural death.
    The source of the info was Greenpeace, which has become somewhat controversial itself in many ways, but it looked credible.
    Amzer was kind enough to disabuse me of this notion, as apparently the dump is too far away to be of concern, and, according to him, is very well contained inside a huge bed of solid lava rock, in any case.
    I jumped the gun a bit by posting on this thread, for which I apologize, but I did it because no one was currently on the other thread, and I was feeling like I wouldn't be able to sleep last night if I didn't get some feedback asap.
    I would like to remind everyone that this thread has been called 'Here and Now, What's Happening'
    not with the intention of making it a latest headline news information sharing thread,
    but rather would like to see reports of a personal encounter with one's reality, and the emotions and thoughts such reality released in each of us.
    (Example...I have been following the El Hierro new volcano erupting
    and am beginning to feel concern about this event becoming life threatening...as we live on the eastern seaboard of the US and could be severely affected in case of a tsunami.)
    Personal.
    IOW, it's also ok to write about memories surfacing, and about visions and dreams of one's future, but then follow up with some personal commentary.
    This also goes for Dan's movie clips. What was it about them that made you want to share them?
    And then
    remain in context, if a brief conversation arises, which would also be ok.

Just remember, there are thousands of threads on the Avalon forum that would serve any news sharing impulse.
    Last edited by onawah; 20th November 2011 at 19:06.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (21st November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #3174
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The post I was referring to was deleted by my own and Amzer's request because it turned out to be misleading info that had already been hashed over while I was away from the forum for close to a week. It had to do with a nuclear dumping ground on the sea floor that someone (perhaps just an alarmist) had posted something about on FB, which I saw and thought would pertain to the situation on the Canary Islands. (Bill Ryan even got into the discussion, but it soon died a natural death.
    The source of the info was Greenpeace, which has become somewhat controversial itself in many ways, but it looked credible.
    Amzer was kind enough to disabuse me of this notion, as apparently the dump is too far away to be of concern, and, according to him, is very well contained inside a huge bed of solid lava rock, in any case.
    I jumped the gun a bit by posting on this thread, for which I apologize, but I did it because no one was currently on the other thread, and I was feeling like I wouldn't be able to sleep last night if I didn't get some feedback asap.
    I would like to remind everyone that this thread has been called 'Here and Now, What's Happening'
    not with the intention of making it a latest headline news information sharing thread,
    but rather would like to see reports of a personal encounter with one's reality, and the emotions and thoughts such reality released in each of us.
    and am beginning to feel concern about this event becoming life threatening...as we live on the eastern seaboard of the US and could be severely affected in case of a tsunami.)
    Personal.
    IOW, it's also ok to write about memories surfacing, and about visions and dreams of one's future, but then follow up with some personal commentary.
    This also goes for Dan's movie clips. What was it about them that made you want to share them?
    And then

Just remember, there are thousands of threads on the Avalon forum that would serve any news sharing impulse.
    What a nice detailed and above all, honest answer, Onawah.
    If you ever feel like you need urgent feedback again, this thread is the place.
    Just express your need and why....
    a true here and now moment.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astrid (20th November 2011), Calz (21st November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), Marianne (20th November 2011), modwiz (20th November 2011), onawah (20th November 2011), Sierra (22nd November 2011)

26. Link to Post #3175
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,529 times in 20,693 posts

I should add that I was not asked to delete the post. That was actually my idea but it seemed appropriate.
    Here is what Amzer Zo's message said ( I hope he doesn't mind me quoting his PM:

Quote Then, there's the matter that this kind of material has already been posted on this thread: post# 1512 by none other than Bill Ryan and I would encourage you to read Randles' answer to Bill at post # 1514.

On top of that, there is another thread dedicated to this particular subject:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...C+nuclear+dump

I appreciate your concern regarding the safety of a population but if you read the other comments on that page you'll see there is no correlation, only a wild and wide speculation.
    Accordingly, if you could ask the mods to move your post(s) to that other thread related to that particular subject (or to delete them), both Randles and I would appreciate it very much.
    Thanking you in advance,
    Amzer Zo
    PS: I am also sending this message to Paul as he is very aware of this situation and dealt swiftly with a very similar one. I would encourage you to communicate with him as well.
    I hesitate to go into this further since it's all water under the bridge, but for clarity's sake, thought it might be wisest.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

astrid (20th November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #3176

Here & Now I lit the fire in the stove early -another cold autumn day with a mild rain storm mixed in with the smell of woodsmoke in the valley. Haven't been experiencing any chemtrails of late that was in October....

Have been glued to Randles' thread am watching the unfolding of an underwater volcano in El Hierro here & now Amzer Zo, Randles, Sigh and a few others have been providing some excellent graphics and written reports about the condition of the volcano, El Hierro and the people of the Canaries. Randles has been a pillar of strength and kept some semblance of a sense of humor while her island trembles and the speculations over the future for the peoples of the Canaries.... she deserves a lot of respect and support for getting the information out to the public while she and the people are at the mercy of mother nature and the earth.

Nora

we are all related

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

astrid (20th November 2011), Calz (21st November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (21st November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (20th November 2011), Marianne (20th November 2011), modwiz (20th November 2011), Sierra (22nd November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #3177
    Thanks

Here and Now: I was studying all about DWOLLA which came in one of my subscription newsletters from nextworldtv.com.
    Still can't quite figure out how this type of finance is supposed to work.
    It's an online payment method that is different from Paypal- it does not charge a percentage, but a flat rate fee of $0.25 per transaction.
    Maybe there will be more talk about the later. They say they want to do away with credit cards altogether.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astrid (20th November 2011), Calz (21st November 2011), eaglespirit (21st November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (21st November 2011), Marianne (20th November 2011), modwiz (20th November 2011), Sierra (22nd November 2011)

32. Link to Post #3178
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

I had a lot of Gnostic connections the kept appearing
    along my wake up trail, way too many to ignore .
    First when I was reviewing my Christian upbringing
    I became aware of the lost books of the bible,
    and how ALL of the gnostic teachings were throw
    out . That was a real hmmm moment for me, as
    more often than not its not what is said that's
    important its what's left out .
    Since then, Gnostic teachings are never far from my
    path. So It was no surprise when I had snippets of past
    life recall in his tradition.

These days i am open to all things but I don't like
    to take on anyone else's " teachings " as gospel.
    Why I have settled on the Mystic / shamanic pathway
    as once the first doorway is open your own teachers
    await you . I love what Robert Anton Wilson says a
    about this
    " Convictions make you a convict " .

I think this is ESPECIALLY important for the here and the now times we are in,
    Last edited by astrid; 20th November 2011 at 21:55.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Calz (21st November 2011), eaglespirit (21st November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (21st November 2011), Marianne (20th November 2011), modwiz (20th November 2011), Sierra (22nd November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #3179
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Personal.
    And then

OK ulli.

Sometimes, i'm exicited by a video. Like, the LOST post that i found excellent.
    Thanks ulli

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Calz (21st November 2011), eaglespirit (21st November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (21st November 2011), Marianne (20th November 2011), Sierra (22nd November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #3180
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Someone recently asked me the following (quoted below). I don't know much about it, but wanted to help find an answer.

Are there any Avalonians/villagers who know something about this, or know someone who does?

Quote ....Have you ever heard of people that, for a second, have completely black eyes? To explain a little more... a sudden meeting of the eyes with someone, the whole of their eyes are black (there's no white), there's definitely some connection between you as though they're looking right into you, then they look away or blink and they're back to normal.
    Feel free to post on the thread for all to learn, or PM me.

Thanks for your help.

Love,
    Marianne
    Last edited by Marianne; 20th November 2011 at 22:10.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (21st November 2011), dan33 (20th November 2011), eaglespirit (21st November 2011), Eram (19th February 2013), Lisab (21st November 2011), Sierra (22nd November 2011), ulli (20th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 59 109 149 159 169 209 259 659 1159 2703 LastLast