+ Reply to Thread
Page 2048 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1048 1548 1948 1998 2038 2048 2058 2098 2148 2548 2703 LastLast
Results 40,941 to 40,960 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #40941
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Curiouser and curiouser.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thought you were just gonna pop that up and delete it, didja?
    Should have known better.

I think I have enough books going at this particular moment, haha. I've lost count. But...I did find that really interesting after picking up the Quran on my last visit...
    HeHeHe...WOW!!! Glad I was here to catch that : )
    IKR, and here she was gonna delete it!

2. Link to Post #40942
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Important for me to share this here from Judge Dale's expose as I experienced this first-hand when my truck was cabled out of the very deep ravine(dried river bed) after my 1st accident. When I said I was at the ECO-Village down the road helping out..He said to me, " Oh,You mean with those 'sovereign types' " I just went silent and continued the conversation in a friendly 'contractor/construction sorta way : ) It all worked out!!
    Our federal government has instructed our federal, state and local
    police agencies that everyone who purports to be a SOVEREIGN
    should be TREATED as a TERRORIST! They have also brainwashed
    the American public into believing that being a SOVEREIGN is anti-
    American and unpatriotic! Perhaps this is “The POT calling the
    KETTLE black"?
    WHAT IS SOVEREIGNTY? It is the inherent right and prerogative of
    a civilized people to rule itself, and to dictate all of the forms and
    conditions of the institutions it sets up to carry out this rule. Ironically,
    the U.S. SUPREME COURT agrees with those people who claim to be
    SOVEREIGN citizens of the American Republic!
     Bond vs. UNITED STATES, 529 US 334 – 2000, The Supreme
    Court held that the American People are in fact Sovereign and not
    the States or the Government. The court went on to define that
    local, state and federal law enforcement officers were committing
    unlawful actions against the Sovereign People by the enforcement
    of the laws and are personally liable for their actions.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (27th August 2014), araucaria (28th August 2014), fourty-two (28th August 2014), genevieve (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th August 2014), PurpleLama (27th August 2014), RunningDeer (27th August 2014), thunder24 (27th August 2014), ulli (27th August 2014), Wind (27th August 2014)

4. Link to Post #40943
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Aw hell...
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

eaglespirit (27th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th August 2014), PurpleLama (27th August 2014), RunningDeer (27th August 2014), ulli (27th August 2014), Wind (27th August 2014)

6. Link to Post #40944
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Here and Now...back to the real world...

Not Paul, the Cow, but PAUL.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), Carmody (28th August 2014), eaglespirit (27th August 2014), Flash (27th August 2014), JRS (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (27th August 2014), Ulyse30 (28th August 2014), Wind (27th August 2014)

8. Link to Post #40945
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), eaglespirit (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (29th August 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (27th August 2014), ulli (28th August 2014), Ulyse30 (28th August 2014)

10. Link to Post #40946
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Heal fully (and quickly), and state to the Universe - loud and clear - that regardless of any soul contract that may have been made before incarnating, the present situation (on through the rest of your life) requires you to have abundant, vibrant health. No more infirmity in this lifetime! None! Just vibrant, radiant health.

Love,
    Dennis
    Dennis, I will do that! I have all day Saturday to myself, so I will do a ceremony ... maybe even get the fire pit going.

Eaglespirit sent me the information to do this many moons ago, but I had some growth to get through before I could fully embrace it.

Here's a link in case anyone wants to read it, the ELF Transmissions. The link is to part 2, and the rescinding/revoking vows info is at the end. There are 7 parts and an intro that you can get from the link at Earth Council. http://earthcouncil244.proboards.com...ons-2-lockdown

This document fits in with what Eaglespirit and Gripreaper have been talking about.

1inMany, you are a gem.

Love,
    Marianne

ps: I didn't mean to be whiney about that illness I went through. Just wanted you all to know how much your support meant to me.
    Last edited by Marianne; 28th August 2014 at 01:56.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), araucaria (28th August 2014), eaglespirit (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), genevieve (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), ulli (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #40947
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Marianne (here)
    Here's a link in case anyone wants to read it, the ELF Transmissions. The link is to part 2, and the rescinding/revoking vows info is at the end. There are 6 parts and an intro that you can get from the link at Earth Council. http://earthcouncil244.proboards.com...ons-2-lockdown

This document fits in with what Eaglespirit and Gripreaper have been talking about.

1inMany, you are a gem.

Love,
    Marianne

ps: I didn't mean to be whiney about that illness I went through. Just wanted you all to know how much your support meant to me.
    Whiney, heck no! I'm glad you filled us in, Marianne.

Introduction, plus Parts 1-7 found here.

Hiya!

For those new to this body of material, it has been slowly eeking out to the public over the better part of a decade. It has intrigued a great many people over the years, on many online communities - some still around, most now defunct. We happen to be one such community that is still up and running, and while the entire transmission series is now available as an ebook, I thought I'd continue with our own "chapter-by-chapter" posting standard here at Earth Council.

This is the link to the ebook (Paula adds here - link provided goes to BBS radio), apparently made available in June of 2007, or perhaps it was written at that time and made available... who knows when.

This document(s) has been very difficult to find, keep and keep track of over the years, for some mysterious reason.

In case anyone reading the material here instead of downloading the ebook doesn't see the introduction portion, I felt it important to quote up front:

Introduction to the ELF Transmissions

"This book is a synthesis of two lifetimes of inquiry into the nature of reality on Planet Earth…two lifetimes, two beings who came together fifteen years ago and set out to finish their individual life paths together in order to explore the fundamental question that they both began to ask at very early ages. That question, simply stated, is:

Why is this planet so screwed up, what is really going on here, why don’t all the people walking around know that there is something really wrong here…and what can I do about it?

What follows are the fruits of the last fifteen years inquiry into seeking the answers to that question. This is our answer, not anyone else’s and certainty not “the answer.” It is only one piece, our contribution, our individual signature and insights, our perspective to add to yours, the reader, and to anyone else who has asked this same fundamental question. We offer it simply as a contribution to the dialog. Nothing more, nothing less.

Somewhere along the line the pieces started crystallizing into a coherent picture. We also noticed that many other people, in their explorations, are coming forward now with their own crystallization, and that collectively, the totality of our collective consciousness is aggregating the bigger picture. We are waking up from a long and very deep slumber and what we are beginning to see and understand is nothing short of astounding.

The essence of the wake up process is about realizing we live in a false reality, just as the characters in the movie The Matrix understood exactly the same thing. But many think that the movie was only a metaphor, not realizing that in fact we literally live in a false hologram and that this hologram is very much controlled by outside forces for their own purposes and their own agenda. That agenda is to create a prison planet in which the population slumbers forward in an endless repetition of superficial and meaningless exercises accepted as real life, while their true life force and energies are systematically entrained and channeled into a harvesting process that saps all but the basic levels of awareness and creativity away from themselves. And of course, as in the movie, the energy thus taken goes first and foremost into maintaining the prison itself…”

[continued here]

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th August 2014 at 01:37.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), eaglespirit (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), genevieve (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), ulli (28th August 2014), Ulyse30 (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #40948
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Curiouser and curiouser.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thought you were just gonna pop that up and delete it, didja?
    Should have known better.

I think I have enough books going at this particular moment, haha. I've lost count. But...I did find that really interesting after picking up the Quran on my last visit...
    I have a section of my library that stands alone. I call it the Purple Lama section, each book selflessly placed on my lap to devour. The first book that sent me down the rabbit hole, The Edgar Cayce Compendium, was actually PL's book that made its way to me circuitously before I had rightfully met PL, given to me by the one we call John the (Conqueror) Baptist.
    Last edited by Playdo of Ataraxas; 28th August 2014 at 02:28.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), eaglespirit (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), PurpleLama (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), ulli (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #40949
    Thanks

HeHe Paula and Marianne...look what I just put on facebook..this is getting ever-lovingly crazy magically good : )
    Needed to share here what I just shared at my loving internet
    close extended family place : )
    We are at that spiritual turnaround place as I type,
    higher and higher we go...You loving People are doing it : )

Dale's expose on my page has to be known for it is the best short synopsis I know of of what really swamped and duped us...it had to get this hiddenly bad for it to get oh so ever lovingly good everywhere in the universe now and it is almost fully opening up...people that have not looked at that writing need to...it is time, like time's up time...the people he talks about need to be filtered out of this place they have forced ruin on and have held up this higher change for ever so long now...and the only way is to let people know that just don't know because it is key in our recovery...it has to be looked at so we can finally turn away from them forever!
    sorry for my own short story Geeessshh, I can't help it : )
    Here's my post!
    Important for me to share this here from Judge Dale's expose as I experienced this first-hand when my truck was cabled out of the very deep ravine(dried river bed) after my 1st accident in CA. When I said I was at the ECO-Village down the road helping out..He said to me, " Oh,You mean with those 'sovereign types' " I just went silent and continued the conversation in a friendly 'contractor/construction sorta way : ) It all worked out!!
    Our federal government has instructed our federal, state and local
    police agencies that everyone who purports to be a SOVEREIGN
    should be TREATED as a TERRORIST! They have also brainwashed
    the American public into believing that being a SOVEREIGN is anti-
    American and unpatriotic! Perhaps this is “The POT calling the
    KETTLE black"?
    WHAT IS SOVEREIGNTY? It is the inherent right and prerogative of
    a civilized people to rule itself, and to dictate all of the forms and
    conditions of the institutions it sets up to carry out this rule. Ironically,
    the U.S. SUPREME COURT agrees with those people who claim to be
    SOVEREIGN citizens of the American Republic!
     Bond vs. UNITED STATES, 529 US 334 – 2000, The Supreme
    Court held that the American People are in fact Sovereign and not
    the States or the Government. The court went on to define that
    local, state and federal law enforcement officers were committing
    unlawful actions against the Sovereign People by the enforcement
    of the laws and are personally liable for their actions.
    Had to bring it here for synchronicity sake, Marianne : )

If those of you reading these essays care to take a proactive approach for yourself in relationship to these concepts, we suggest that the first step is to disengage any and all connections to the "re-binding" systems we have discussed in this part. In every re-lig-ion we have taken oaths and vows that have bound us to the laws of the gods, and we must first unleash ourselves from such binding constraints. To do so, simply center yourself in a meditative state, go inward and call upon your true and only Solar Christed Self, and declare your intention to be free and sovereign in this and all other realities and universes. Then declare that you are forthwith rescinding any and all vows such as vows of poverty, chastity, bodhisattva vows, oaths of allegiance, fealty, subservience, and so forth. Feel and embody this declaration and allow it to truly permeate your entire being, with passion and commitment to your True Self. Really feel it as the shackles and bonds of illusion fall away from you. Declare to yourself, inside and out loud, "I hereby rescind any and all oaths and vows, through time and space, that I or any other incarnation of my whole larger Self has taken, in this reality and universe or in any other parallel reality or universe." Observe your reactions and emotional content of what comes back to your perceptions, and gain the understanding that that provides. Declare yourself to be a sovereign being, one that retains full rights and responsibilities, full power and authority over yourself and your reality, including and founded upon the principles of self-governance, self-responsibility, self-generating capacities, self-sustaining life force and self-correcting processes as you return back to wholeness and balance. A true sovereign being embodies and lives upon these principles, and honors the life force and equivalent foundational principles in all other beings, not projecting their power and authority outside of themselves and taking full responsibility for all their acts and deeds, thoughts and manifestations. Upon that foundation we become free and sovereign beings and can no longer be controlled by outside forces, and upon that foundation first our individual reality will begin to rearrange itself to accommodate this new found freedom, and then the larger whole will in turn begin to entrain itself around the center point of such higher organizing principles as we come more fully into ourselves.
    Last edited by eaglespirit; 28th August 2014 at 02:11.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), araucaria (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), genevieve (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), Marin (30th August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), ulli (28th August 2014), Ulyse30 (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #40950
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Needed to share here what I just shared at my loving internet close extended family place : )
    You just shared Judge Dale's PDF. "The Great American Adventure" on you Facebook page, and sited the Supreme Court Case: Bond v. US?

Good on ya mate! Anyone read Judge Dale or comment? It is like 92 pages, so I'd imagine not.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 28th August 2014 at 02:25.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), eaglespirit (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), genevieve (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

20. Link to Post #40951
    Thanks

We shall see Grip...I think something's happening...alot of it is indirectly directly there for my own loving immediate family to peruse...they are all avid readers and share pics and talk of family and so on regularly on facebook...we shall see if they can handle it without cringing too much : )

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), genevieve (28th August 2014), gripreaper (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

22. Link to Post #40952
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Here's the link to Judge Dale's book
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), eaglespirit (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), genevieve (28th August 2014), gripreaper (28th August 2014), heyokah (29th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), markoid (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

24. Link to Post #40953
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

I just watched Tom Lescher's pele report for this week, and I feel it we're being squeezed! I love this guy!

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), eaglespirit (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), heyokah (29th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (29th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

26. Link to Post #40954
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

"The Seal of the Saints-Prophethood and Sainthood in the Doctrine of Ibn Arabi" is the book I referred to on the previous page. Its been six or seven years, so I will read it again before passing it to 1, and after she gets done I will mail it to Playdo if he hasn't read it. Very important to our class of Wizardry, IMO. It might have been given to me by the Baptist, but I honestly don't recall, it may have been another aquisition by my "Zen method of book selection" whereby I stand in front of a large shelf of books and let my eyes go out of focus and wait until I see a flash of light, and pick out the book behind it.

I generally avoid the topics of Archons and the Matrix movies. I have a contrary view to what most people would hold, hereabouts. Most look at these subjects and see vital information for understanding the reality we live in, for me the opposite is true. All are MEMEs that hold us in the prison, that formed the very bars of it. Nowhere are there powers we are subject to except for those of our own making, which we have forgotten. It is so easy to see the Matrix, but how hard is it to see that it is simply the mental realm and entirely our own creation for entertaining the concepts in the God-forsaken movie to start with? What are Archons as a popular meme except for thought forms we devised ourself and lost power over the instant we ascribed them to some outside force?

Listen to what Eagle-Dan says about the Solar Christed Self. That is much closer to what is real.

27. Link to Post #40955
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

"The Seal of the Saints-Prophethood and Sainthood in the Doctrine of Ibn Arabi" is the book I referred to on the previous page. Its been six or seven years, so I will read it again before passing it to 1, and after she gets done I will mail it to Playdo if he hasn't read it. Very important to our class of Wizardry, IMO. It might have been given to me by the Baptist, but I honestly don't recall, it may have been another aquisition by my "Zen method of book selection" whereby I stand in front of a large shelf of books and let my eyes go out of focus and wait until I see a flash of light, and pick out the book behind it.

I generally avoid the topics of Archons and the Matrix movies. I have a contrary view to what most people would hold, hereabouts. Most look at these subjects and see vital information for understanding the reality we live in, for me the opposite is true. All are MEMEs that hold us in the prison, that formed the very bars of it. Nowhere are there powers we are subject to except for those of our own making, which we have forgotten. It is so easy to see the Matrix, but how hard is it to see that it is simply the mental realm and entirely our own creation for entertaining the concepts in the God-forsaken movie to start with? What are Archons as a popular meme except for thought forms we devised ourself and lost power over the instant we ascribed them to some outside force?

Listen to what Eagle-Dan says about the Solar Christed Self. That is much closer to what is real.
    Thanks for the reminder, Lama. I'm battling some of my inner archons right now,
    and the meme I have to transform that that 1% versus 99% meme.

Writing this down is my first step towards recovery.
    But my nerves are extra frail right now, as there has been a constant noise barrage from a home remodel job next door. The walls of the houses here were made of pure cement to withstand hurricanes, and the new neighbors want to turn all the windows into doors. The banging and hammering and drilling noises have been constant, for weeks now, and I'm thinking of escaping for good, especially as my family relations have taken a turn south after I accidentally let it be known that I considered Jim Humble and his MMS the real deal, due to tons of anecdotal evidence. I'm a nervous wreck.
    I could do with a hug...

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), araucaria (28th August 2014), Carmody (28th August 2014), donk (28th August 2014), eaglespirit (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), genevieve (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (29th August 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (29th August 2014), PurpleLama (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

29. Link to Post #40956
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

How is it disempowering to imagine that we can be manipulated by parasites of the mind, that thought forms that we (or others create) can attempt to impose their will (imaging that it is possible that they actually have it) on you, that we may be used or pharmed or pets of some being with more knowledge about how to manipulate/create reality?

I understanding that literally believing the Matrix or “Sophia Mythos” is probably not conducive to realizing who you are…but I think the concepts introduced (or re-hashed) in each are valuable. I found I gained power over external forces by discerning the information the movie and “teachings” presented.

It’s our emotional connection to the material that is what is important--allowing the possibility with fearless loving detachment has helped in my relationship with the reality I find myself in. I believe in forces outside of myself, and information about what they may possibly be—the trying to shine light on the darkness, recognizing what we see is probably (definitely) not exactly as it may seem—is important to examine.

30. Link to Post #40957
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Thanks for the reminder, Lama. I'm battling some of my inner archons right now,
    and the meme I have to transform that that 1% versus 99% meme.

Writing this down is my first step towards recovery.
    But my nerves are extra frail right now, as there has been a constant noise barrage from a home remodel job next door. The walls of the houses here were made of pure cement to withstand hurricanes, and the new neighbors want to turn all the windows into doors. The banging and hammering and drilling noises have been constant, for weeks now, and I'm thinking of escaping for good, especially as my family relations have taken a turn south after I accidentally let it be known that I considered Jim Humble and his MMS the real deal, due to tons of anecdotal evidence. I'm a nervous wreck.
    I could do with a hug...
    Big hugs for you then Ulli, and some.

While I agree with PL, I also think things like archons have to be dealt with. When you get a splinter in your finger, that foreign body is not a part of the reality of you, but it will sure give you hell until you deal with it. If you allow skin to grow over it, you will just have to cut into the skin. But when it does suddenly pop out, what relief!

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), eaglespirit (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), PurpleLama (28th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), ulli (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

32. Link to Post #40958
    Thanks

What was that ulli?? Yahtzee & Blue could not hear the construction over the smell of the roses…but had the urge to give you a BIG HUG…

Then dad had to remind them you can’t smell your roses and eat them too…they were not pleased:

They said you should put some ear buds in and listen to this:

Last edited by donk; 28th August 2014 at 14:14.

33. Link to Post #40959
    Thanks

And The Beat Gooooes Onnnnnnnnn : )

...another facebuck : ) opening...put Judge Dale's sports talk on his expose with this.

Good Morning All : )

I cannot stop sharing openly now here on facebook for some very good reasons...I simply can't stop. There are many Others that have written books when things have happened to them showing what is coming but that is not my calling. But something oh so beautiful is calling me now to share all of this right out in the open here. This place, facebook, is a place where alot of people look in...and it is doing something more then the designers expected or maybe even want...but something Higher is driving this place where alot of You People are sharing Your True Hearts.
    It has come time to really look hard at things and change them, NOW, for the better!
    I was seeing holographically for 3 weeks when that gift on that Nipmuc Hill was given me. Everything I looked at everywhere, the holographic was there right in front of me.
    I visited my Sister after coming from the home of my loving Daughter and her loving Mother from sharing. I was pretty quiet about this and just wanted to connect with her and say hello. We were sitting at the dining room table and I was looking out the window behind her while we were talking. I asked her where her husband had buried the cats that had passed on that she loved. She put her thumb over her shoulder pointing to the trees out the window at that side of the yard and said over there. The reason I asked is because I was seeing 2 cat spirits floating in the trees. I just smiled and continued listening to her talk.
    The reason I bring this out is because my family loves sports and physical activity and that is a very wonderful thing in our family But Judge Dale brings out a tough one for most to handle that many of us already know about professional sports in small degrees. I was watching the Patriots on TV that January 2007 and there was a rainbow band moving around the outside of the television. I was looking at the football field and was seeing images all over the ground everywhere on that gridiron Most of the things I would usually see outside were pleasant and uplifting...but I was seeing gargoyles and other strange images and logos that did not make me feel good on that field on tv. I changed the channel to other games and the same thing was happening...I could not believe it. Talk about throwing it a us subliminally! The professional sports world is a very big money maker for the people that control this place that are being found out about more than ever now. The world of this kind of entertainment keeps us immensely pre-occupied, immensely...and takes our time and money relentlessly.
    I love my family dearly, so please do not take this wrong but simply look at it another way from the very big picture sense, that picture getting clearer and clearer every day now. Everybody enjoy themselves...but we gotta look at these things closer for we are about to come upon big changes that are changing it all...the deceit in our faces is going away, but we have to know it is in front of us, ever so strongly, to keep us from the time(and our own hearts and minds) to take to learn what we truly are. Please give me extreme leverage on this, please, for it has to come out..I have to put it here. You already know this about this world in little ways. Love You All!

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (28th August 2014), donk (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), genevieve (28th August 2014), Krist (29th August 2014), Marianne (28th August 2014), markoid (29th August 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (29th August 2014), RunningDeer (28th August 2014), Ulyse30 (28th August 2014), Wind (28th August 2014)

35. Link to Post #40960
    Thanks

In that song I posted, CC asks:

“who am I to tell fate where it’s s’posta go?”

Reilly answers: a master of this reality—a wizard...btw you (CC) answered your own question when you said “…we could be the stars, falling from the sky, shining how it wants, brighter than the Sun”…(but I repeat myself)

…or maybe I’m presumptuous to speak for the Purple One…that is my interpretation of a some of what he’s shared with us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2048 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1048 1548 1948 1998 2038 2048 2058 2098 2148 2548 2703 LastLast