+ Reply to Thread
Page 2154 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1154 1654 2054 2104 2144 2154 2164 2204 2254 2654 2703 LastLast
Results 43,061 to 43,080 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #43061
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I was questioning where I should post this, first looking at "vaccine" threads, and decided, since this happened to me today, and I'm still shocked, that I would share this here.

I called my sister this morning and left a message since she did not pick up. I wanted to let her know that I would love to stop by Christmas and visit the family and meet the newborn little boy who came into the world a few days ago, to which she sent a text reply...

WE would love to have you came, but I must get tetanus/pertussis (whooping cough)/diphtheria vaccine TODAY because it takes seven days to optimize immunity. That goes for the flu shot too. Then she said, you can get them over the counter at any Walgreens, Freddy's or QFC (which are local grocery stores). Then she closes the text, "love you, see you then"

Quite taken aback, I text replied "I don't vaccinate. If that is a problem, I'll wait a couple months till you feel safe" She text replied... "It is a problem and I'm sad about that. He is too little to risk it. I love you Ted. The great wine is always available" as we like to drink great wine when we get together.

So, in essence, I am "banned" from their Christmas gathering this year because I do not vaccinate, and this would put the newborn baby at too much risk, from her point of view.

From my understanding, the newborn is at extreme risk from vaccines, although she did not mention and I did not ask if the new baby has been vaccinated at birth, although it is almost mandatory nowadays. I felt like the cognitive dissonance is so high these days that the conventional wisdom of the pharmaceutical industry and the American Medical Association and the CDC has people willingly supporting the eugenics agenda of the elite, and this has gone so far as to filter into my family and cause me to be "banned" from this function and to meet the new baby.

It made me sad for this child and sad for the emerging generation of newborns who are being subjected to such a violation of their person, and who is the advocate for these infants if not their own parents who are not willing to do the due diligence necessary to protect their child? How is it that autism was unheard of 30 years ago, and now they say 1 in 16 children has it?

I'm seeing the immune systems of my grand nephew being destroyed while the pineal gland is being calcified, and that this child will have a hard time staying healthy while he grows up and may never be able to access his higher senses and connect to his soul essence.

I'm just extremely sad today.

[update] My sister is the grandmother and has worked in the medical field her whole life, starting out as a nurse in her 20's and working her way up the ladder and retiring as the Chief Operational Officer of a major hospital, to give you some context. Her daughter just does what Mom says because obviously Mom knows best.
    The level of mind control reagarding vaccinations is staggering.

I have gone round and round with a number of doctors/nurses regarding my kids.

Sad thing is the medical community truly believes ... they took the blue pill and never looked back.

... not even open to discussing the issue.

Anyhoo ... sorry to hear your story grip ... that is sad.
    Last edited by Calz; 20th December 2014 at 09:47. Reason: typo

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), RunningDeer (20th December 2014), Sierra (3rd January 2015), spiritwind (20th December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (20th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #43062
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    From my understanding, the newborn is at extreme risk from vaccines, although she did not mention and I did not ask if the new baby has been vaccinated at birth, although it is almost mandatory nowadays. I felt like the cognitive dissonance is so high these days that the conventional wisdom of the pharmaceutical industry and the American Medical Association and the CDC has people willingly supporting the eugenics agenda of the elite, and this has gone so far as to filter into my family and cause me to be "banned" from this function and to meet the new baby.

It made me sad for this child and sad for the emerging generation of newborns who are being subjected to such a violation of their person, and who is the advocate for these infants if not their own parents who are not willing to do the due diligence necessary to protect their child? How is it that autism was unheard of 30 years ago, and now they say 1 in 16 children has it?

I'm seeing the immune systems of my grand nephew being destroyed while the pineal gland is being calcified, and that this child will have a hard time staying healthy while he grows up and may never be able to access his higher senses and connect to his soul essence.

I'm just extremely sad today.
    If the parents and the family is convinced of the benefits of vaccination and you know better but can't do anything about it, it's really hard to stand. But remember, there's been born a completely new and different generation within the last two, three decades and their number rises constantly. Remember the Indigo Children, the Crystal Kids, the Starseed, the Super Psychic Kids, the children who have been born HIV positiv and have overcome it by spontaneous genetic mutation (Gregg Braden). Even if those are just a small percentage of all newborn kids, we may expect all of them having astonishing abilities.

Your little grand nephew will most probably grow up to a healthy, intelligent and sensitive young man and member of the future earth community despite vaccination. Let us leave our fears behind whenever it's possible, let us change our thoughts from 'he is vaccinated and his immune system is going to be destroyed' over to 'this kid's body is able to ignore vaccine-information and will develop new genetic patterns according to a coming bright future'.

Would this help you? The facts about vaccination and dealing with it is one thing and believing (and so consolidating) it is another thing. I'm sending my warmest thoughts to you and this young kid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PC080999.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	270.5 KB
ID:	28328  

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), gripreaper (20th December 2014), kritter (21st December 2014), meeradas (20th December 2014), RunningDeer (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), spiritwind (20th December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (20th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #43063
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    sumpin's wrong in Avalong.
    Might be me.
    At least, posting for its own sake works.
    There's the next sync as I sinc about how I miss the sound of dead batteries killing songs on a walkman, oddly enough. At least they gave you time to think about what to do next.

I don't know what exactly it is you mean, but if it is what it seems to me, then I feel it too.

This is the Duality Tree by Jakob Hansson. It looks like a storm has passed and destroyed one part of the tree but the other one has survived. Despite the title only reflecting duality, I also see unity in it. The branches go back to the stem. The stem goes back to the roots. And if you like, the roots rooted in one earth. Those things still stand. And as long as they do, the damage on the higher surface weighs lighter in the scale of balance.

Love to the village, and to Ulli.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Iloveyou (20th December 2014), meeradas (20th December 2014), RunningDeer (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), spiritwind (20th December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (20th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #43064
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Mmmmm....just came across this mouth-watering vegan recipe.

"This dish is a take on the Turducken—a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, with stuffing between the layers—and is made of two sweet potatoes inside leeks inside a banana squash, with vegetarian stuffing between the layers.

As you build from the bottom up, it’s half a squash (seeds removed), stuffing, leeks, stuffing, sweet potatoes microwaved for 3-4 minutes before insertion, stuffing, leeks, stuffing, other half of squash. Bake at 350 for 2–3 hours until it’s soft throughout. Slice and serve.

Check out the instructional video and detailed recipe."

Source
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Iloveyou (22nd December 2014), Kryztian (20th December 2014), meeradas (20th December 2014), Nat_Lee (20th December 2014), Pam (24th December 2014), RunningDeer (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), spiritwind (20th December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (20th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #43065
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Morning guys !

Beautiful sunshine outside here in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada and 15.8 degree outside... brrrrrr... haahahaha.....
    Tonight I'm the host for 2 beautiful members of Avalon for a Holidays diner
    Flash and Ulyse30 are going to be with me and stay over for the night....
    I think we are going to have a GREAT load of fun !

At the menu: LAZAGNAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Yeah !
    Report soon
    We are one !

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

1inMany (21st December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Flash (21st December 2014), meeradas (20th December 2014), Pam (24th December 2014), PurpleLama (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), spiritwind (20th December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (20th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #43066
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,307 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    Morning guys !

Beautiful sunshine outside here in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada and 15.8 degree outside... brrrrrr... haahahaha.....

Yeah !
    Report soon
    Enjoy your visit. Pass along to Flash and Ulyse30, and to you:
    Bonsoir, bonnes fêtes et ont continué la santé dans la nouvelle année et au-delà.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th December 2014 at 16:42.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (21st December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Ernie Nemeth (21st December 2014), Flash (21st December 2014), Nat_Lee (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014)

13. Link to Post #43067
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    Morning guys !

Yeah !
    Report soon
    Enjoy your visit. Pass along to Flash and Ulyse30, and to you:
    Bonsoir, bonnes fêtes et ont continué la santé dans la nouvelle année et au-delà.

<3
    Thank you Paula
    Great holidays for you and I wish you health, peace and much much love to you !

Merci pour les beaux mots en français ! xxx
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 20th December 2014 at 17:09.
    We are one !

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Flash (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014)

15. Link to Post #43068
    Thanks

ok now CBC ''Public TV Chanel in Canada'' promotes ascension !

Quote CBC first announced the acquisition of ASCENSION, a Canadian-produced original drama commissioned by American television network Syfy, in July. A co-production of Lionsgate and Sea to Sky Studios in association with Quebec-based Lift Off Productions and Blumhouse Productions, ASCENSION was shot in Montreal during the summer.

In 1963, the U.S. government launched a covert space mission sending hundreds of men, women and children on a century-long voyage aboard the starship Ascension to populate a new world. The series unfolds in present day, nearly 50 years into the journey. As the mission approaches the point of no return, the mysterious murder of a young woman causes the ship's population to question the true nature of their mission.
    SOURCE: www.CBC.CA

The picture of the FB page:
    We are one !

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Flash (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014)

17. Link to Post #43069
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Mmmmm....just came across this mouth-watering vegan recipe.

"This dish is a take on the Turducken—a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, with stuffing between the layers—and is made of two sweet potatoes inside leeks inside a banana squash, with vegetarian stuffing between the layers.

As you build from the bottom up, it’s half a squash (seeds removed), stuffing, leeks, stuffing, sweet potatoes microwaved for 3-4 minutes before insertion, stuffing, leeks, stuffing, other half of squash. Bake at 350 for 2–3 hours until it’s soft throughout. Slice and serve.

Check out the instructional video and detailed recipe."

Source
    That Does look really yummy! Might have to try that. I don't know about anyone else but I find the holiday season kind of depressing. In large part because of the whole commercial aspect of it, and the fact that I know the ideal of it is generally not even close to the reality for so many people. Many have lost loved ones around this time, myself included. And since I've been on Avalon my world has shrunk even more. Even though I don't go around bursting people's reality bubble I seem to stand apart even more than ever from all but just a few. It seems we often have nothing to talk about (at least that either party wants to hear).

Gripreaper, I can't even drudge up the courage to ask my son and daughter in law about how many immunizations and when my new 3 month premature grandson has received. It makes me cringe inside. I have talked to him soul to soul since before he was born and told him how it was going to be. I just have to hope that he is one of the new kids who can just shrug it off.

I am so happy Nat_Lee that you are going to get together with fellow Avalonians. It is sure to be a good time!

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Ernie Nemeth (21st December 2014), Flash (21st December 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd December 2014), Kryztian (20th December 2014), Nat_Lee (21st December 2014), Pam (24th December 2014), RunningDeer (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (20th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #43070
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Do you get it?

"you'll go down in history"
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

1inMany (21st December 2014), Carmody (24th December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), genevieve (21st December 2014), JRS (23rd December 2014), PurpleLama (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (21st December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), spiritwind (21st December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014)

21. Link to Post #43071
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    FYI: Curt has taken a sabbatical from the forum.
    Enjoy your quite space sweetie. xo
    My understanding is that he will be back in a month or so.

Great member.
    Love Curt's baseline, yes I do. I can practically dance to it.

Rocking out to Sam Smith's, "I know I'm not the only one". (Silly song, but I love soaring tenors.)

We are in the clouds now, rain dripping, fire burning, cats melting.

I am so blessed to be warm, dry, and fed. I wept today, for those who are not. Sometimes you just have weep the pain, however one can.

Grip, I don't know what to say. It is awful to watch babies being damaged.

I'm all over the map.

And I know y'all understand.

Love, love, love, Sierra

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1inMany (21st December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Flash (21st December 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd December 2014), PurpleLama (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (21st December 2014), spiritwind (21st December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (21st December 2014)

23. Link to Post #43072
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

I sure do Sweet Sierra.

Much Love,
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Flash (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (21st December 2014), Sierra (22nd December 2014), Wind (21st December 2014)

25. Link to Post #43073
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Happy Holidays

Love,
    Paula
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th December 2014 at 14:41.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daisy27 (21st December 2014), donk (22nd December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Flash (21st December 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd December 2014), JRS (21st December 2014), Nat_Lee (21st December 2014), Sierra (22nd December 2014), spiritwind (21st December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (21st December 2014)

27. Link to Post #43074
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

The time at NatLee was great. She is the sweetest and warmest. Her little family is great too. And Ulysse 30 is a great soul. Deep blue/green eyes connecting directjy with his inner being. Great to have them to talk with. Thanks Nat Lee.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

donk (22nd December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd December 2014), meeradas (22nd December 2014), Natalia (22nd December 2014), Nat_Lee (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (21st December 2014), Sierra (22nd December 2014), spiritwind (22nd December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (21st December 2014)

29. Link to Post #43075
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Just want to drop in and share this beautiful song. It was recorded for the ending credits to The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies.

For many people, this coming and passing of this film is an emotional experience, because Tolkien's works have been such an intricate part of their childhood, and even adulthood. It is the ending of a journey that spans since 2001 when the first live-action Tolkien film came out, the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. These books and films have touched the hearts of many, and this song exemplifies this well.

For me, these films were the foundation of my will to keep on pushing forward through life amongst such a hateful society. They taught me that there is hope that comes with courage and integrity, and that there is good in this world that is worth fighting for. More recently, the films introduced me to the occult which was embedded in my sub-conscious until my spiritual awakening not too long ago. Since then, the books and films have been my Bible as I have been understanding the deeper meanings of life, including the alchemical and astrological connection to our mind, body, and spirit.

I am now duty-bound to share what I know to all the Tolkien fans who feel a similar emotional attachment to these creative works, but have not yet awakened to their deeper meaning. My book and website will be out by April.

Robin
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

donk (22nd December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Flash (22nd December 2014), Iloveyou (22nd December 2014), Jackson (22nd December 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd December 2014), kanishk (20th March 2015), meeradas (22nd December 2014), Nat_Lee (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (21st December 2014), Sierra (22nd December 2014), spiritwind (22nd December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (21st December 2014)

31. Link to Post #43076
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    I am now duty-bound to share what I know to all the Tolkien fans who feel a similar emotional attachment to these creative works, but have not yet awakened to their deeper meaning. My book and website will be out by April.

Robin
    An early congrats and kudos to you, Robin! Do let me know how to purchase a copy. In the meantime, I've marked my calendar for your website and book.

RunningDeer <3

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

donk (22nd December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Flash (22nd December 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd December 2014), meeradas (22nd December 2014), Robin (22nd December 2014), Sierra (22nd December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014)

33. Link to Post #43077
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    The time at NatLee was great. She is the sweetest and warmest. Her little family is great too. And Ulysse 30 is a great soul. Deep blue/green eyes connecting directjy with his inner being. Great to have them to talk with. Thanks Nat Lee.
    It was fun ! I had a great time It was good to get to know more about Ulysse and it is always a pleasure to be with you Flash ''11A11C'' hihihi secret code ! hahahhaaa.......
    We all had a great and warm moments !

We did not had the time to talk a lot about ''our'' Avalon stuf but step, by step... get to know more of a person is also important ! We could just meet the 3 of us soon after the holidays
    Great dynamics all together !
    We are one !

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

donk (22nd December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), Flash (22nd December 2014), Jean-Marie (22nd December 2014), meeradas (22nd December 2014), Natalia (22nd December 2014), Sierra (22nd December 2014), spiritwind (22nd December 2014), Wind (23rd December 2014)

35. Link to Post #43078
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

2015, for some people, will be less about the personal, and more about the spiritual...having had enough experience behind them (which was essential in the process of life...)...a lot of the personal pain and loss will be behind them...they will be working more in teams...with the people who they are meant to be together with...I can really feel it...it's been a very up and down ride, especially so in some periods of time...but it will settle down more...there will be more balance...after some shedding and renewing...

36. Link to Post #43079
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

So Vanessa got fired on Saturday, How Dickens is that??

We saw it coming, she made a mistake they’ve used in the past to fire the top sales people before. An error they let go if you are mediocre, meaning they don’t have to pay you much in incentives.

So they waited until the last weekend before quarter-end, sent her home crying on a Saturday morning she didn’t even get to sleep in on. Eff Citizens bank…they treat their humans more like resources than any other bank I ever heard of. I mean, they publish a list weekly of the sales ranking, she was literally number one most of her time there.

Exceeded her goals (by a lot) her entire time. And they fire on a technicality when they were using her as a teller (a company that valued her sales skills would have made sure she was selling IMO, but what do I know?) which they never even properly trained her for. The weekend before xmas, after totally using her all quarter knowing they wouldn’t pay her for any of the bonus she busted her ass to make.

Wrongful termination? We will see. Anyways don’t bank with those b@stards....even the TBTFs like Wells Fargo known for treating employees as numbers are better than this, they’d at least laid her off…she hears from (former) colleagues Citizens fights paying unemployment…sure they spend all the money they could be paying to retain good employess defending themselves from lawsuits and/or having to pay out benefits. It’s just gross.

God bless us, everyone.

37. Link to Post #43080
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Eff Citizens bank…they treat their humans more like resources than any other bank I ever heard of.
    They're a bank. Banks use the energy of our signature to create money out of thin air, can then monetize these instruments to 100 times their face value, obligate the maker of the instrument to pay the usury tax on it, resell it to unsuspecting investors, and they have no skin in the game at all. They hold all the cards, all the collateral and do not sign anything under contract, do not carry any risk. AND, if their is a failure, the insurance companies pay them AGAIN and they get taxpayer bailouts.

Like I said, banks are the most psychopathic institutions on the planet.

Sorry about the loss of income, but there may be a silver lining in there somewhere.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 22nd December 2014 at 15:15.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

donk (22nd December 2014), eaglespirit (22nd December 2014), genevieve (22nd December 2014), JRS (23rd December 2014), meeradas (23rd December 2014), RunningDeer (22nd December 2014), Sierra (24th December 2014), Stephanie (22nd December 2014), Wind (23rd December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2154 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1154 1654 2054 2104 2144 2154 2164 2204 2254 2654 2703 LastLast