+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 352 402 442 452 462 502 552 952 1452 2703 LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,040 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #9021
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

So sorry to hear about your friend Catherine, Samsara. Sending healing energy to both of you as you walk this path together.

4:44am every morning for the last two weeks...eyes pop open like someone or something has woken me up, yet all is quiet.

Am loving the music being posted. A lot of it is soothing and peaceful...a refuge from all the craziness out there.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

1inMany (8th February 2012), astrid (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), meeradas (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #9022
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Have been going to bed early like 9pm and waking
    up again at 1.30 am . But just then it was weird as
    I woke up at 10. 30 pm but it felt like I had slept half
    the night . So sleep throwing me into a time warp .
    Still trying to integrate my weekend though so I suspect
    body will need more sleep for a good while .

1. Moving house also throws things way out of wack
    so more sleep is hardly a surprising side effect . And being
    in the country your whole being now gets to focus on
    healing in sleep rather than in part processing all the
    24/7 emfs and other city junk. Even the constant noise
    take a lot of our energy to process, and the more
    sensitive you are the greater the toll .
    Me being on the autistic spectrum my channels are
    always wide open so cities are rough I find myself
    clenching my teeth when I have to deal with the constant
    noise. No wonder I have never lived there for any long
    periods .

Out there is chaos which is a very good sign, we in our
    parallel universe have the template for the new paradigm
    already well into beta testing phase, so the re build will be
    faster and smoother than what it might have been .
    From my view things are well on track
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

1inMany (8th February 2012), Alekahn (8th February 2012), Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Ernie Nemeth (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), meeradas (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), PurpleLama (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #9023
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Passing on some wisdom from Friends that has been forthcoming for a few years because we are now passing on : )

At this time in Earth's precessional cycle, as Earth's pole re-orients back toward the plane of galactic light, the Earthgrid Activation Sequence begins to shatter the crystallized shadows within our cellular makeup that were created by our past, un-integrated, incarnational experience. The relinquishment of this tension (resistance to experience) held in our cellular matrix allows a relaxation and reorientation to occur in the light-bearing circuitry of the DNA (in the atomic moment of hydrogen). The DNA in turn begins to superconduct consciousness. An eventual avalanche of consciousness through the genetic urn literally illuminates the skeletal lattice of the DNA into one, radiant, unified spiral of light. As this occurs, our bio-logical modality of comparison (judgment) ceases, and we begin to participate from "Unified Field Awareness." In this new, bio-illumined mode of awareness, we see beyond the conflicts that were inherent in the un-illumined, dualistic, bio-logical mode of the DNA--beyond the shadow cast upon our mortal eyes. We become unified with the truth of our Goodness / Godliness as Illumined Beings fully aware in the wisdom of our Divinity (undivided nature).

To establish a Love-based Earthgrid resonance is to surrender resistance to experience, and to surrender judgment of ourselves for our all of our human experience. To unconditionally accept our humanness while we simultaneously act to better our human condition is a form of communion, an act of Love that creates a condition of geo-physical and cultural stability, and an Earthgrid resonance that supports a harmonious infusion of Evolutionary Intelligence into the Earth and into ourselves.

A martial artist who drills exclusively to a set pattern of combat is losing his freedom. He is actually becoming a slave to a choice pattern and feels that the pattern is the real thing. It leads to stagnation because the way of combat is never based on personal choice and fancies, but constantly changes from moment to moment, and the disappointed combatant will soon find out that his 'choice routine' lacks pliability. There must be a 'being' instead of a 'doing' in training. One must be free. Instead of complexity of form, there should be simplicity of expression.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject. Actually, he keeps chiselling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Thus, contrary to other styles, being wise in Jeet Kune-Do doesn't mean adding more; it means to minimize, in other words to hack away the unessential.
    It is not daily increase but daily decrease; hack away the unessential.

Creation, Uncreation, Creation, Creation, Creation...

Love! Love! Love!

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (8th February 2012), Alekahn (8th February 2012), astrid (8th February 2012), Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), PurpleLama (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #9024
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Hey, Calz You workin? Anything happen at 1:23 that you know of lol?
    Sounds and feels like You are exactly where You need to BE, 1InMany : ) ; ) : )

Had 1:23 come up in each 12 hour interval the last 36 hours....ummmm...
    somethings up, up, up : ) !!!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

astrid (8th February 2012), Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), PurpleLama (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #9025
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

For me, it was eleven eleven then eleven twenty-two and eleven thirty-three, repeating constantly all day yesterday. Mileage driving to work, while stopped, then the clock, then customer receipt totals, then the final register totals. In and amongst psychic phenomena which have been non stop for a few weeks, now.

As an aside, I would like to mention the one thing of value I got from one of the brockbrader interviews, which was a good laugh at the end of the second one, when wilcock mentions people from other planets, and how he doesn't like to call them 'aliens' because he feels that to be a racist term against people who happen not to be from earth. Very rough paraphrase, but that's the gist of it. It really cracked me up.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 8th February 2012 at 13:06. Reason: correcting verb tense

10. Link to Post #9026
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Good Morning (again),

Got back into bed last night, glanced at the clock. 3:21. After being awakened in at 1:23, that was weird lol...

Much Love,
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

12. Link to Post #9027
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Good morning Cal

You pipped the 9000th post! Weyheeey!
    9000?!? That's amazing and a blessing
    Here, have an extra cookie!

Finca La Flor Ulli! G.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.!
    Also enjoyed the news about Monsanto. If you follow the source at the bottom, it says the articles from 2004. Whatever it takes to wake the sleeping beauties....

Another layer of fresh snow here. Went for a walk yesterday. I LOVE feeling the crunch under the boots of fresh snow.
    Mod, I hope the full moon sheds kind light on the dark.

((hugs))
    This news was also on TV news here last weekend, so I asked my husband what is this about, why this article now,
    as their decision was already made in 2004.
    He doesn't know why this was in the news now. It's a mystery.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astrid (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #9028
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Finca La Flor Ulli! G.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.!
    Also enjoyed the news about Monsanto. If you follow the source at the bottom, it says the articles from 2004. Whatever it takes to wake the sleeping beauties....
    This news was also on TV news here last weekend, so I asked my husband what is this about, why this article now,

It gets weirder yet.

That is now the ***3rd*** such story regarding Monsanto that has just come up.

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by GK76 (here)
    There is a remarkably exact copy of this article dated Nov. 2000.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/1...ood991222.html

It seems to me that they just recycle this old crap to their amusement. There was never any fight, it seems the decisions were already made, and the NWO war machine continues to trundle onwards.

Moving forward ever so slowly telling us of their intentions along the way.

Edit: also it seems that "The Independent" newspaper has never carried this article.
    How bizarre!!!

That just happened with another Monsanto story about Monsanto getting kicked out of the UK only to have it retracted the next day due to an older story misdated!

James Gilliland distributed the original then the retraction and I posted them in the "Up at the Ranch" thread.

Quote "Natural News"

Note the top post has a new header for Feb 3:

Correction: victory against GMOs and Monsanto not achieved in UK

(NaturalNews) Editor's note: We regret to inform our readers that this story is based on a Daily Mail article that we have now been informed is from 2003, not 2012. In their own search engine,Daily Mailmistakenly listed their own story as being published on February 3, 2012. We have a screen capture of this search to prove this, taken from the Daily Mail's website search engine:

http://www.naturalnews.com/images/GM...creen-2012.jpg

(calz note - sounded too good to be true ... *sigh*)

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #9029
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Is it possible that it is being "recycled" now because Monsanto is being kicked out of Europe these days?

(It would still make a very clumsy editorial decision, of course.)
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #9030
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nora (here)
    So I make it over another steep hill on the highway and hit morre gridlock -we're at a standstill and I am sitting there looking around. And I turn into a sphere of light; then I look out and everyone in their cars turns into light. Then this thick white light comes piercing through from above and all of the cars and everything turns into white energy light -no form. Through it all I pulled over and fumbled for the radio; turned it on and started to sing. After a moment or a while -I don't know how long....the light zeroed out....and everything came back into form. The songs -almost consecutively were old rock and roll songs that a lot of the villagers play here....I sang, screamed and cried for another 150 miles until I got home. I am now sitting with my cats by the warm fire.

Love

Nora
    While reading this I felt that the light you brought down there and spread like sweet jam all over the lucky crowd who were allowed to be in the vicinity will have a massive impact over the entire hemisphere, and eventually the whole planet.
    There will be no disaster.
    Bringing this Here and Now because I Love You All and because You "listen" and do and do and do...and are helping tremendously to bring forth the transformation by simple acts of selfless profoundness. It is powerful for People to read these things to bring clarity to what each of Us can "connect" to and help the all of it all by simply opening our hearts and imaging the imaginings of what is taking hold and transpiring now!

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), astrid (8th February 2012), Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #9031
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    For me, it was eleven eleven then eleven twenty-two and eleven thirty-three, repeating constantly all day yesterday. Mileage driving to work, while stopped, then the clock, then customer receipt totals, then the final register totals. In and amongst psychic phenomena which have been non stop for a few weeks, now.

As an aside, I would like to mention the one thing of value I got from one of the brockbrader interviews, which was a good laugh at the end of the second one, when wilcock mentions people from other planets, and how he doesn't like to call them 'aliens' because he feels that to be a racist term against people who happen not to be from earth. Very rough paraphrase, but that's the gist of it. It really cracked me up.
    That is very impressive indeed PurpleLama. I think the most I ever managed was four times in a day. Since 1980, the week before my father died, this has been ongoing with hardly a day where the numbers didn't yank my head towards the clock. Then years later it started to happen to husband and other family members.
    The first time I discovered that this was a real phenomenon was while watching a documentary about the making of the movie The Sixth Sense. Apparently it happened to the mother of the young actor, while her son was on the set and she had to stay in her hotel room.
    Then I discovered Solara and her website www.nvisible.com She now charges for her articles. Millions around the globe get the numbers.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (8th February 2012), Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th February 2012), PurpleLama (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #9032
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

That standard was set by Dr. Boylan long before David Wilcock had his first website, let alone gave his first Camelot interview.
    One was not allowed to call them "greys", "aliens" or even "ETs" without running the risk of being kicked off his forum.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Belle (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), PurpleLama (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #9033
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

There is a little taste of spring in the air. Makes me want to dig in the dirt! To plant onions and garlic, need to get the old rototiller fired up soon. I keep telling myself hold on it is only February, March will be here in a blink of an eye. Speaking of eyes, my eye Dr's appointment went well. No need for glasses at this point, except for reading, (the comes with age thing). I feel the love in this Village and I am sending love right back out to you all. Still feel a need for an angel to watch over us. May all the Villagers have a blessed and blissful day!
    Attached Images  

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

1inMany (8th February 2012), Alekahn (8th February 2012), Belle (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Ernie Nemeth (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), NeverMind (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #9034
    Thanks

It gets weirder yet.

That is now the ***3rd*** such story regarding Monsanto that has just come up.

Quote Posted by GK76 (here)
    There is a remarkably exact copy of this article dated Nov. 2000.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/1...ood991222.html

It seems to me that they just recycle this old crap to their amusement. There was never any fight, it seems the decisions were already made, and the NWO war machine continues to trundle onwards.

Moving forward ever so slowly telling us of their intentions along the way.

Edit: also it seems that "The Independent" newspaper has never carried this article.
    How bizarre!!!

That just happened with another Monsanto story about Monsanto getting kicked out of the UK only to have it retracted the next day due to an older story misdated!

James Gilliland distributed the original then the retraction and I posted them in the "Up at the Ranch" thread.

Quote "Natural News"

Note the top post has a new header for Feb 3:

Correction: victory against GMOs and Monsanto not achieved in UK

(NaturalNews) Editor's note: We regret to inform our readers that this story is based on a Daily Mail article that we have now been informed is from 2003, not 2012. In their own search engine,Daily Mailmistakenly listed their own story as being published on February 3, 2012. We have a screen capture of this search to prove this, taken from the Daily Mail's website search engine:

http://www.naturalnews.com/images/GM...creen-2012.jpg

(calz note - sounded too good to be true ... *sigh*)
    WOW, Calz, this smells of deception...many layers here. Guess who I think is behind it?
    Very clever tactic for an enemy to say "The enemy has withdrawn"....
    next thing they do is pounce twice as hard.
    The only good thing about Monsanto is they provide a good stepping stone to prove to anti conspiracy theorists that some conspiracies are real.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #9035
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012)

30. Link to Post #9036
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

... and we haven't even gotten into multidimensional stuff yet

Name:  trafficsign.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  12.7 KBName:  trafficsign2.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  10.3 KB
    Last edited by Calz; 8th February 2012 at 14:33.

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Alekahn (8th February 2012), astrid (8th February 2012), Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), meeradas (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), PurpleLama (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #9037
    Thanks

It seems to me that they just recycle this old crap to their amusement.
    I don't know the reason, but I have noticed, particularly, but not exclusively, with the Daily Mail (London) - which is significant because it is a very widely read rag - that they have been doing this for a few years now.

Recently, they came out with a puzzling story about the discovery of the fabulous antioxidant properties of pine bark.
    It is only puzzling because this was news around 2000. (Not a typo - I mean twelve years ago.)

There was also the "discovery" of Noah's Ark (purported) on Mt. Ararat.
    Again this had people (the readers) questioning their sanity because it was a regurgitation of a story from the late 1990s, I believe (not to mention the older reports, from the 1970s or even earlier).

I have a sinking feeling that this may be due, at least partly, to the appalling inexperience (and youth, which should be no excuse) of their reporters, not to mention the deleterious effects of the internet being considered a reliable source of information.
    (I'd gladly expand on this, but this is no place to do it.)

However, the above may not be the case with these Monsanto stories.
    I just wanted to comment that recycling of antediluvian stories seems to be a trend - a worrisome one - lately.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (8th February 2012), Calz (8th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #9038
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

From 'Enter the Dragon':

Shaolin Abbott: [voiceover] "Remember: the enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy."
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (9th February 2012), Calz (9th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th February 2012), PurpleLama (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012), ViralSpiral (8th February 2012)

36. Link to Post #9039
    Thanks

Quote Posted by benevolentcrow (here)
    Speaking of eyes, my eye Dr's appointment went well. No need for glasses at this point, except for reading, (the comes with age thing).
    Off topic: Try eating a handful of sunflower seeds every day (make sure to chew them really, really well - or soak them in water for about 10 minutes).
    I've seen people - probably much older than you - quite surprised by the results.

Also, try to close your eyes and imagine the blackest black possible, as often as possible.
    That helps too.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (9th February 2012), Calz (9th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), hohoemi (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), meeradas (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012)

38. Link to Post #9040
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    From 'Enter the Dragon':

Shaolin Abbott: [voiceover] "Remember: the enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy."

a.k.a DETACHMENT

Got it
    I promise Carmody, at some point I will drop everything.... (and run for the hills, naked)
    Last edited by ViralSpiral; 8th February 2012 at 15:30.
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Belle (8th February 2012), benevolentcrow (9th February 2012), Calz (9th February 2012), Darla Ken Pearce (11th February 2012), eaglespirit (8th February 2012), Lisab (8th February 2012), modwiz (8th February 2012), PurpleLama (8th February 2012), Samsara (9th February 2012), ulli (8th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 352 402 442 452 462 502 552 952 1452 2703 LastLast