+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55 65 105 155 555 1055 2703 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #1081
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (19th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), markoid (19th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011), ViralSpiral (20th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #1082
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    OMG!

Don't know what to make out of this synchronicity: I haven't had an engagement for several months but now i'm preparing for a "musical service" in a church in a small village i've never heared of before some 5 Swedish miles from Gothenburg. I'm free to sing whatever i want but much of my repertoir gooes very well with the rather secularized Swedish Church.

I just finished the commentaries and have been pondering my transits on Sunday, Venus square Pluto and sextile Saturn....seems somewhat somber....well as a matter of fact the songs i have choosen are mostly serious and two of them about the death and loss of dear ones....

The answer came just 20 minutes ago on the news: A man and a woman have been murdered in "Långared"....................................................................

..........that's where i'm going to sing in the church on Sunday.... so the priest will adress this horrible event.............and maybe i will have to change my repertoir somewhat???

ulli having read the same books as me on synchronicity also being an astrologer, what do you think about "being guided" here????
    And I just decided to post the song, that at the 2:06 mark, I was going to make into my ring tone for my phone.

Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), markoid (19th October 2011), Revere (20th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011), transiten (20th October 2011), ViralSpiral (20th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #1083
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by Junebug (here)
    Hey Toots,

Perhaps without knowing it, you have posted a fine piece of Aussie history there. To the left is an LX Holden Torana, and to the right is an HR Holden Special. In between is a bit of defiant Aussie humour. It looks to have been taken in New South Wales.

Just though 'ya might like to know

6. Link to Post #1084
    Thanks

Haha! I did not know -- got it from a facebook friend -- love the sentiment.
    Thanks Tony,

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (19th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), markoid (19th October 2011)

8. Link to Post #1085
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Fell out of bed this morning after another very restless night. There is actually something very potent about that state of the edge of sleep without actually achieving sleep state. I got the very clear message during the night that, because I have been asking for and encouraging a stronger connection with mother earth, that this restlessness is a direct result of that yearning. I have heard that, read that before being the reason for our restless nights, but only now do I KNOW that.
    Love to all who share the village... have a beaut day/night everyone.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), Marianne (20th October 2011), Playdo of Ataraxas (20th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011), ViralSpiral (20th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #1086
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

I would like to say, here and now, how important it is to give credence to where others are at here and now, regardless of where you as a person stand here and now. Others need guidance but not an usurpation into there own soul evolution. I believe everything is happening at an evolutionary pace that each person can deal with. I am trying, and I am learning to accept the other person. Love and acceptance will assist you, if you are wiling, to become a more productive service to others by realizing that they are accomplishing their soul's evolution at the pace that they are meant to acquire the necessary tools for themselves to become a service to others.

Thank you Ulli for creating this thread and stressing the here and now. Here and now is all that really exists.
    Last edited by Playdo of Ataraxas; 20th October 2011 at 02:14. Reason: grammar

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), markoid (20th October 2011), modwiz (20th October 2011), PurpleLama (20th October 2011), Revere (24th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011), transiten (20th October 2011), ViralSpiral (20th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #1087
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

OMG!

Don't know what to make out of this synchronicity: I haven't had an engagement for several months but now i'm preparing for a "musical service" in a church in a small village i've never heared of before some 5 Swedish miles from Gothenburg. I'm free to sing whatever i want but much of my repertoir gooes very well with the rather secularized Swedish Church.

I just finished the commentaries and have been pondering my transits on Sunday, Venus square Pluto and sextile Saturn....seems somewhat somber....well as a matter of fact the songs i have choosen are mostly serious and two of them about the death and loss of dear ones....

The answer came just 20 minutes ago on the news: A man and a woman have been murdered in "Långared"....................................................................

..........that's where i'm going to sing in the church on Sunday.... so the priest will adress this horrible event.............and maybe i will have to change my repertoir somewhat???

ulli having read the same books as me on synchronicity also being an astrologer, what do you think about "being guided" here????
    This will have to wait for answer...unless you consider it answered by me saying 'you were guided the re to be a guiding light.' So be it.
    I just finished traveling...its 2:02 am here in Barbados and I left my house in Costa Rica at 3:30 am...so i feel like a beached whale right now...too tired to unpack, even. Just wanted to let you know I missed being with you all on the village green. The flight was 2 1/2 hours delayed and that made the Miami stopover an 8 1/2 hour wait. I had fun though, meeting some amazing and interesting people on the flight as well as the gate. Pooped now. Nitie - nite.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), Marianne (20th October 2011), markoid (20th October 2011), modwiz (20th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011), transiten (20th October 2011), ViralSpiral (20th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #1088
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Playdo of Ataraxas (here)
    I would like to say, here and now, how important it is to give credence to where others are at here and now, regardless of where you as a person stand here and now. Others need guidance but not an usurpation into there own soul evolution. I believe everything is happening at an evolutionary pace that each person can deal with. I am trying, and I am learning to accept the other person. Love and acceptance will assist you, if you are wiling, to become a more productive service to others by realizing that they are accomplishing their soul's evolution at the pace that they are meant to acquire the necessary tools for themselves to become a service to others.

Thank you Ulli for creating this thread and stressing the here and now. Here and now is all that really exists.
    Playdo, that's a profound thought, and very wise of you to know. So many wise young men here. I see churches as a vehicle for people just beginning their spiritual journey ... though many have traveled on past that now, there are many who could perhaps not begin if not for mainstream churches (I am one of those).

Playdo, I assume that's a picture of you? You and PL are both handsome young men -- your spirit shines through in your pictures.

Transiten, you are having some amazing synchronicities! So rewarding to see it unfold. Please keep us in the loop. Praying for the town in grief.

Ulli, you made it to Barbados! We thought about you all yesterday.

Carmody, I love seeing your posts. Don't always understand all you say, but love to have a ponder and try.

Why am I up at 1:30 in the morning? Arghh I don't know. Slept great while it lasted!

Mark, appreciate your comments about restlessness, in the process to a greater connection to the earth. I am going to send you reiki, then try sleeping again.

Update:
    Mark, I hope the reiki helped you. Started getting higher attunements and feel it's stronger now.

Big love to all.
    xx
    Last edited by Marianne; 20th October 2011 at 12:18.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), markoid (20th October 2011), Playdo of Ataraxas (20th October 2011), PurpleLama (20th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011), transiten (20th October 2011), ViralSpiral (20th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #1089
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    OMG!

This will have to wait for answer...unless you consider it answered by me saying 'you were guided the re to be a guiding light.' So be it.
    I just finished traveling...its 2:02 am here in Barbados and I left my house in Costa Rica at 3:30 am...so i feel like a beached whale right now...too tired to unpack, even. Just wanted to let you know I missed being with you all on the village green. The flight was 2 1/2 hours delayed and that made the Miami stopover an 8 1/2 hour wait. I had fun though, meeting some amazing and interesting people on the flight as well as the gate. Pooped now. Nitie - nite.
    Goodmorning ulli whenever you wake up! Have been away myself and didn't read all the posts since i left, hope you slept well.

Regarding synchronicities i don't think they always tell you you're on the "right path". In my experience it can be quite the opposite if you don't "heed the call" as a warningsignal. But if i went about telling you guys it would lead to the hughe trauma of my life and would occupy too much space and drag this "waterhole" down. But of course this trigggers my fears in a way maybe difficult for you to understand and has to do with all the obstacles i've had in my "singing caréer" and with trying to keep it up.

This is not the astrologythread so i'll keep it short. Astrology also is a form of synchronicity. Anyway Saturn is going to conjoin my Moon for quite a while so "the old devil" will bring even more serious energies into my life. On sunday Venus will square my Pluto and sextile my Saturn.

Before Pluto was discovered Saturn was the most distant planet and symbolizes among other things structure, responsability, borders and death. Pluto is more on the collective level symbolizing control, power, death and transformation so that's a fitting combo for me singing in that church since Venus also stands for art and love although i think Neptune should have been involved......wait i'll go and check my midpoints..........

....there it is! Venus is in the midpoint Neptune/MC also, Neptune ruling the invisible realms and unselfish love and MC is one's lifepath, and there are others too....

Being on my own a lot just came here for some support, no killings in this village i presume, Be Safe

SURPRISE SURPRISE! I decided not to mention Uranus being conjunct in the exact midpoint of my Venus/MC on Sunday, ...Uranus being the planet of surprises, discoveries and sudden changes...

.....and then I just had a call and we postponed the concert because of the tragic event! A true relief since now i can keep my original songs.

Thing is i have a friend who has BIG problems with herself and her children and they have a birthdayparty on Saturday. Now i will be able to help them instead and the transits will fit in just as well.

Sun is shining and I'm off to my allotment!
    Last edited by transiten; 20th October 2011 at 15:35.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), Marianne (20th October 2011), markoid (20th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011), ViralSpiral (20th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #1090
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

5.36.am my little lad walks into my room he gives me a great smile and a hug .We go downstairs i put toy story on for him omg i know that film word by word Then its coffee time for me.At 6.30am i wake the wife up and i go upstairs for a shower.7.30am a kiss to my wife and son i am out the door on my way to work with my toast in my hand on this chilly morning.On the bus then the train arrive at work at 8.30am.

19. Link to Post #1091
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Great chooooon!

This is my favourite of theirs:

Mais, psycho killer? Qu'est que c'est?

Anyhoot, this is not the music thread is it? /cough

Although.............

NO STANDING
    ONLY DANCING

Loved that!!

Thanks for checking in on your roost Ulli. Hope you get good rest
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), Marianne (20th October 2011), Revere (24th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #1092
    Thanks

OMG!

Wow transiten... you are a professional singer?! It is quite a dilemma you have found yourself in... a sensitive situation huh? I am sure you will make a beautiful choice of music to perform under the circumstances, you obviously have the integrity and love in your heart to do so... may you perform beautifully songbird!

Ulli: I hope you had refreshing sleep, we missed you around here while you were travelling.

Marianne: Thank you for the reiki, it may explain the gushy burst of gratitude I experienced this afternoon... felt full of potential and love!

Carmody: Good to see you paying a visit to the village, warm welcome to you.

Playdo: Well said! Exactly the sort of credo that makes for successful, peaceful community life... thank you.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), Marianne (20th October 2011), Playdo of Ataraxas (20th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011), transiten (20th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #1093
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by Revere (here)
    Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    @ Eaglespirit. WOW!!!! The jobs yours! A wee annex though please, with xxl shower rose and plumpsklo (Google is your friend )
    Mornin' ViralSpiral....where would You like it placed...right near the cabin or closer to the foliage ?

My condolences also Playdo, Thank You for sharing the lawn mowing story too...it resonates : )
    I feel Your Friend is on the other side smiling upon You!

Hey, with all the budget talks...are you sure that is not the new replacement for the Shuttle! Guess how they launch it???

Peace,
    -R-

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), Marianne (20th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #1094
    Thanks

....next chapter: A friend of mine who i have been performing with many years ago just me up, we have picked up our contact lately. I told her about my cancelled concert and then she says her husband has made restorations in that churh i was going to sing Also she was interwiewed on radio about an artproject she's involved with, but the interview was postponed until tomorrow............................................................................................ ...because of the killings in Långared.................................

.........this is the first time during our relationship she has admitted that maybe there's something to the synchronicity phenomenon after all....actually this made me open up more easily to increase my contact with her. I have been the one trying to reconnect and now i feel we are getting closer again
    Last edited by transiten; 20th October 2011 at 10:16.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), Marianne (20th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #1095
    Thanks

OMG!

Goodmorning ulli whenever you wake up! Have been away myself and didn't read all the posts since i left, hope you slept well.

Regarding synchronicities i don't think they always tell you you're on the "right path". In my experience it can be quite the opposite if you don't "heed the call" as a warningsignal. But if i went about telling you guys it would lead to the hughe trauma of my life and would occupy too much space and drag this "waterhole" down. But of course this trigggers my fears in a way maybe difficult for you to understand and has to do with all the obstacles i've had in my "singing caréer" and with trying to keep it up.

This is not the astrologythread so i'll keep it short. Astrology also is a form of synchronicity. Anyway Saturn is going to conjoin my Moon for quite a while so "the old devil" will bring even more serious energies into my life. On sunday Venus will square my Pluto and sextile my Saturn.

Before Pluto was discovered Saturn was the most distant planet and symbolizes among other things structure, responsability, borders and death. Pluto is more on the collective level symbolizing control, power, death and transformation so that's a fitting combo for me singing in that church since Venus also stands for art and love although i think Neptune should have been involved......wait i'll go and check my midpoints..........

....there it is! Venus is in the midpoint Neptune/MC also, Neptune ruling the invisible realms and unselfish love and MC is one's lifepath, and there are others too....

Being on my own a lot just came here for some support, no killings in this village i presume, Be Safe

SURPRISE SURPRISE! I decided not to mention Uranus being conjunct in the exact midpoint of my Venus/MC on Sunday, ...Uranus being the planet of surprises, discoveries and sudden changes...

I just had a call and we postpone the concert because of the tragic event! A true relief since now i can keep my original songs.

Thing is i have a friend who has BIG problems with herself and her children and they have a birthdayparty on Saturday. Now i will be able to help them instead and the transits will fit in just as well.

Sun is shining and I'm off to my allotment!
    Excuse me for taking over the village with my synchronisities, but this is for markoid if you missed the comment i added to the post you just commented. I will keep silent for a while. Actually i'm quite paranoid also getting the feeling something tries to stop me from singing...or maybe from singing in the "wrong" places where i cannot express my TRUE BELIEFS talked about here?
    Last edited by transiten; 20th October 2011 at 09:23.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

29. Link to Post #1096
    Thanks

Ahh.. I see now.. thanks transiten

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), Marianne (20th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011), transiten (20th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #1097
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ReyRay81 (here)
    That's a good idea to write down what is happening here and now. Let me try.

laying down on the living room floor. listening to the fan turn next to me. it is 1:21 in the morning and the crickets are making noise outside. I am going to sleep soon. i am also wondering about occupy wall street and aliens and ufo,s. Asking myself what are they really. I am also thinking about the floods in bangkok. i am lucky its not flooding where i live. I moved out of bkk just in time
    ReyRay, Just heared about the problems in Bangkok on Swedish radio, may things develop in the least harmful way for your pple............

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Lisab (20th October 2011), Marianne (20th October 2011), markoid (20th October 2011), Sierra (20th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #1098
    Thanks

Carmody! Isn't that a Martin D45? Looks exactly as mine...and also i think the guy might be Scorpio with strong Pluto aspects like me...
    Last edited by transiten; 20th October 2011 at 12:19.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), markoid (20th October 2011)

35. Link to Post #1099
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    OMG!

And I just decided to post the song, that at the 2:06 mark, I was going to make into my ring tone for my phone.

Tried to exclude my part but don't know if i succeeded......

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), markoid (20th October 2011)

37. Link to Post #1100
    Thanks

Carmody! Isn't that a Martin D45? Looks exactly as mine...and also i think the guy might be Scorpio or with strong Pluto aspects like me:

Had to add some characters for the post to be accepted.....
    Last edited by transiten; 20th October 2011 at 12:34.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (20th October 2011), Marianne (20th October 2011), markoid (20th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55 65 105 155 555 1055 2703 LastLast