+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 15 55 65 75 115 165 565 1065 2703 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #1281
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Oh ****, they are on to me!

I must balance my extreme niceness with extreme naughtiness. It's the only way.

2. Link to Post #1282
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Junebug
    have you looked at PL's avatar? He has the naughtiest face I have ever seen. He's asking for it.
    Transfixed, staring at PL ...

omg ulli, you're right!!!
    Avatar now changed, out of a sense of self preservation, and to exemplify my current emotional state: defensive. Also to be punny, as it's a purple llama.

3. Link to Post #1283
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,160 times in 13,484 posts

OK, so it's all good again.

And I prefer to have a Purple Lama in the Village
    to having everything covered with Purple Powder,
    don't you agree, Sierra and Junebug?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (23rd October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (22nd October 2011), Marianne (23rd October 2011), markoid (23rd October 2011), PurpleLama (22nd October 2011), Sierra (23rd October 2011)

5. Link to Post #1284
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

realized that this morning I just happened to wear an undershirt that says "its ok, I'm a ninja". Now I am Ninja Lama. Ulli shot her atomizer at me so I used the smoke it emitted to *disappear*.

Ninja Stealth Skills- Check.

6. Link to Post #1285
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Here and now I see you slackers like to sleep in on Saturdays!!!

This thread has slipped to the 2nd page of the "Top Hits o dah Day List".

How very shameful

Okay ... already posted this once (perhaps twice) but if you are to live in the here and now ... then be there ...

(Laughing is allowed ... rather a healthy thang me thinks. If you don't like adult concepts don't go here ... about as harmless as I can imagine but we have already had a couple members bolt based on a lighter side youtube so I ... *really* think this should be okay but tread lightly).

(note: not my 10 year old this time)

Swedish Barnacle? Balls Heared of Swedish Meatballs, my dictionnary has some strange words for "barnacle".......................................................................................... Information please!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (22nd October 2011), markoid (23rd October 2011), PurpleLama (22nd October 2011)

8. Link to Post #1286
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Oh wow. Caaaaaaalllllzzz. You got some 'splainin to dooooo.

Disclaimer: I've not watched this video, so I can't possibly interpret.

Also, transiten, I appreciate your posts very much and I love all of the participants here and now. (and everybody else, too.) I believe there is some form of sexual humor with the video based on the title of the video. I anticipate calz will say something very funny in reply to your post, but I hope he's careful because ulli has her "atomizer" at hand.

9. Link to Post #1287

I can wield my great grand mothers rolling pin quite well boys

Nora

we are all related

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

Calz (23rd October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (22nd October 2011), Marianne (23rd October 2011), markoid (23rd October 2011), PurpleLama (23rd October 2011), ulli (23rd October 2011)

11. Link to Post #1288
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bt-Ro...eature=related

Just learned about this guy and 8stringed electric guitars from a 19 year Peruvian boy born in Sweden/Swedish boy with Peruvian parents????

Tosin Abasi....talking about balls
    Not that this is my favourite music, but quite interesting

By the way, instruct me how to post the video please!
    Last edited by transiten; 23rd October 2011 at 00:13.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (23rd October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (22nd October 2011), Marianne (23rd October 2011), markoid (23rd October 2011)

13. Link to Post #1289
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

I do wish everyone to know that I take everything said in this thread with the spirit of jest that I am sure it was intend to (especially ulli with her atomizer and nora with her granny's rolling pin. Lotusblossom has a monster of a rolling pin as well).

I wish to turn myself in to the proper authorities. I am guilty of speaking of "village business" outside of the thread, and subsequently made dear ulli think that somebody had their feelings hurt or felt offended who wasn't. I shall submit to whatever punishment is deemed appropriate. >.<

14. Link to Post #1290
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I do wish everyone to know that I take everything said in this thread with the spirit of jest that I am sure it was intend to (especially ulli with her atomizer and nora with her granny's rolling pin. Lotusblossom has a monster of a rolling pin as well).

I wish to turn myself in to the proper authorities. I am guilty of speaking of "village business" outside of the thread, and subsequently made dear ulli think that somebody had their feelings hurt or felt offended who wasn't. I shall submit to whatever punishment is deemed appropriate. >.<
    You know on the Source Field Level we're all connected and there are no secrets anyway....

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Eram (17th February 2013), Marianne (23rd October 2011), markoid (23rd October 2011), PurpleLama (23rd October 2011), ulli (23rd October 2011)

16. Link to Post #1291
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,160 times in 13,484 posts

PurpleLama's punishment ...
    here is a suggestion: (of course the rest of the village have to be in agreement.
    After all, we are a democratic village.)

Just like the cow in the picture below, PurpleLama will be blown out of all proportion
    and placed upside down in the center of the village for everyone to bring their pins.
    The deflation process shall be a fun affair for all villagers.
    Once PurpleLama is back to his normal size he can join in the fun.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (23rd October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), lotusblossom (23rd October 2011), Marianne (23rd October 2011), markoid (23rd October 2011), transiten (23rd October 2011)

18. Link to Post #1292
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Now I am confused. I thought you had *already* put me in charge of the church.

19. Link to Post #1293
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Lotusblossum reminds me it's not the rolling pin I should fear, but the cast iron skillets.

20. Link to Post #1294
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

omg, what did I miss? Step away for a few minutes and it all goes to hell in a handbasket .... or maybe not. Gotta catch up!

Ulli, I was out for my twilight walk (gorgeous stars out tonight!) -- went longer than I intended to, hadn't eaten for awhile and started getting low blood sugar, over a mile from home. I remembered your breathing technique ... tried it and it WORKED!!

Going back to read what y'all have been up to this afternoon.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (23rd October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), markoid (23rd October 2011), ulli (23rd October 2011)

22. Link to Post #1295
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Junebug (here)
    This thread has been ever more hilarious the last few days.

Ulli, please be gentle with PL. He's giving me Reiki attunments and I fear what might happen if I stop in the middle.

As far as Tony Heyoka and Cal, well... use your own discretion and I'll back you up.

No humor police here and now, I don't think.
    Taking a smoke break atm. I've been feeling rather odd these last two days, feeling more, feeling bright. I am expanding and contracting simultaneously, it feels like. *waves the wand and bops everybody over the head (gently)* Get a load of this!
    PL, seriously -- tell us more.
    Junebug
    have you looked at PL's avatar? He has the naughtiest face I have ever seen. He's asking for it.
    Ulli, I must be used to that mischievious grin on southern boys, having grown up with 4 of them. I didn't think a thing of it til you pointed it out! But I still beg you to go easy on him ... he's got some serious and wonderful magic in his bag and we need him on our side.

Heyoka and Cal, on the other hand... I'm okey dokey with whatever you wish. hehehehe

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (23rd October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), markoid (23rd October 2011), ulli (23rd October 2011)

24. Link to Post #1296
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=bt-Ro...eature=related
    Just learned about this guy and 8stringed electric guitars from a 19 year Peruvian boy born in Sweden/Swedish boy with Peruvian parents????

Tosin Abasi....talking about balls
    Not that this is my favourite music, but quite interesting

By the way, instruct me how to post the video please!

Liliane, it's easy-peasy -- just go to the youtube site with the video up, and copy the 11 digit code from the URL -- it follows v=. Come back to your post, push the YouTube icon above the post box, then paste in the 11 digit code. Ta-dah, it's there!

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (23rd October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), markoid (23rd October 2011), Revere (24th October 2011), transiten (23rd October 2011), ulli (23rd October 2011)

26. Link to Post #1297
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

As my grins go, that wasn't even a mischievous one. I can truly look like the cat that ate the canary, feather sticking out of mouth and all. I totally thought it was me referring to "the girls" and not the ongoing rivalry between tony and marianne that raised the ire of the queen. I tried to set the weird purple animal building thing as my avatar, but it's too big, so I reckon I'll go back to my other one.

27. Link to Post #1298
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

I totally thought it was me referring to "the girls" and not the ongoing rivalry between tony and marianne that raised the ire of the queen.
    Breathe easy PL, for it was not your actions, nor mine, or anybody else's that raised the ire of the........uh hum,.....queen. It would appear that we have the spheres to thank for the current outbreak of hostile behaviour, and that a darkness has descended upon the village and it gentle male folk.

Pluto void in Capricorn
    There is movement toward displaying outright power. Tolerance and patience are pushed aside in favor of drastic actions. Old wounds are reopened and confrontations forced. Power plays occur. Secret forces make their presence known. Some seek to act on their urges, others attempt to stop them. Deep secrets are revealed. A collective cleansing is in order.

Can I suggest that we simply maintain a safe distance from the queen during this phase of vitriolic outbursts.

Perhaps you might like to meet up at the mens refuge for a glass of full cream milk. I managed to sneak a small quantity past ullli's armed guards.

Here's the link to the current astro weather: http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astro...T5=Brewster,MA
    Last edited by Heyoka_11; 23rd October 2011 at 02:38.

28. Link to Post #1299
    United States Avalon Member crnel's Avatar
    Thanks

early evening. after dinner. listening to my favorites playing randomly on youtube (now it's fred frith excerpt from step across the border) while reading casually thru project avalon posts and facebook. reflecting a little on today. at the aikido dojo this morning during a 'clean-up' day - washed wood surfaces with oil soap. went to gathering of the local (reno, nv) area community group of the institute of noetic sciences. we talked about the sixthed sense, conflict resolution, and global consciousness and viewed a dvd. thinking about tomorrow's appointment to get together with friends to go through barbershop quartet singing. thinking about moving with intention and contributing to the betterment of the world.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crnel For This Post:

Calz (23rd October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (23rd October 2011), Marianne (23rd October 2011), Revere (24th October 2011), ulli (23rd October 2011)

30. Link to Post #1300
    United States Avalon Member lotusblossom's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

PurpleLama's punishment ...
    here is a suggestion: (of course the rest of the village have to be in agreement.
    After all, we are a democratic village.)

Just like the cow in the picture below, PurpleLama will be blown out of all proportion
    and placed upside down in the center of the village for everyone to bring their pins.
    The deflation process shall be a fun affair for all villagers.
    Once PurpleLama is back to his normal size he can join in the fun.
    That sounds like something that would happen at Willy Wonker's chocolate factory. What a clever punishment.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lotusblossom For This Post:

Calz (23rd October 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Marianne (23rd October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 15 55 65 75 115 165 565 1065 2703 LastLast