+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 228 628 678 718 728 738 778 828 1228 1728 2703 LastLast
Results 14,541 to 14,560 of 54046

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #14541
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

This ties in then with the suggestion I read elsewhere to drink water that has been exposed to sunlight while stored in blue glass bottles?
    sort of. Those who do the urine based method of creating alchemical based compounds, are advised, by some, to store the 'material' in cobalt blue colored or cobalt blue pigmented glass bottles.

This prevents the wide band light exposure from breaking down the specific molecules or atoms from the energy state that they are in. Which is the wanted state, this 'different' or original energy state, when they are not exposed to wide band light. It can also be that one is adding the blue vibration to the water.

Don't use metal caps. Use corks. Metals are a big 'do not use' in alchemy.

Look specifically for cobalt blue pigmented glass. Much of the glass that is blue is going to be a cobalt based dye/pigment. The plastic bottles..not so much.

However, the effect of the blue may be the key point, and in the old days plastic and other blue dyes did not exist, so blue may be the key. Also. glass is key, when it comes to keeping a item clear from electrical interference, regarding static charge levels, which is also part of atomic function as a component. (chemistry is based on this aspect, so deeply connected that the two are inseparable, electricity/chemistry is the deal)

Photochemically based chemistry is now a normal part of accepted science and is used everywhere in everything, including using UV light to fix color dyes on substrates. think modern posters and signs, like the higher quality boxing (shiny thin heavy cardboard) for items, that color and dye is 'UV fixed' or cured. Circuit boards are made the same way, using UV light to cure a dye onto a board with a 'photo resist' or photo sensitive material on it. Then, the board is placed in a iron(ish) based acid type fluid, and the unwanted parts of the dye are not 'resistive' to the acid wash and then the unwanted copper is dissolved, on the given circuit boards.

Pure alchemy, but these days, we call it chemistry, as that is where chemistry comes from..alchemy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoresist

Recall..vitamin D in the body, re: Light exposure. sunlight exposure.

For further in depth info...look on the forum for information I've written on Solomon's temple, The dead sea, manna of the gods, white powder, sea bed salts, and alchemical salts regarding ormus, etc.

Listening to:
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th June 2012 at 18:47.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (6th June 2012), another bob (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), Marie (7th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), mojo (6th June 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012), WhiteFeather (6th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #14542
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

It has now been 3 weeks since my attunement. Lots of sh!t has been released, but fog remains. It has been just like all the other gifts and moments I have been offered, accepted with gratitude, and understood later lol. Or, not understood later...one or the other. I have looked around a little, and experimented to see what will work for me. Apparently the best way for me to open the channel is to simply relax and try to let go for a moment. Sounds simple, eh? Problem is I only "know" that beautiful energy is running through me when my hands get warm/hot. I keep the temperature pretty cool around here as I am not one that tolerates heat well (some type of heat affliction in my teens). The challenge, here, is that if I am outside or if my hands are warm to begin with, I cannot feel the heat in my hands.

Got an email newsletter thing that I subscribed to and forgot about. I read a snippet and accidentally deleted it before I could read the whole thing, grrr. Ulli, your post about wasting time reading books just to read books reminded me of the message in the Email. It said something about not wasting time on goals that are not spiritual. Dang, wish I had not deleted it already lol...it's not making sense the way I'm wording it. Try again: with time being short here, don't waste your time setting goals or trying to reach goals that are not related to your spiritual journey. Choose spiritual growth, that's the only goal that is worth the time and energy, the only one that is important right now.

That thought led me to ponder what would be considered spiritual growth...I found this definition of "spiritual"-Of, relating to, or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things. In my own personal world, all this tells me is to focus on anything outside 3D. Well, now that's kind of broad lol. The world outside 3D is everything I struggle with in the first place, no? Not to say I do not have 3D struggles, as I have my share to be sure. But, y'all know what I mean. The fog is not 3D...the sensation of being overwhelmed is not 3D (mostly)...the "moments" I have are not 3D...the knowing or weird memories are not 3D...the experience dreams are not 3D...what my mind obsesses on is not 3D...all the path choices that confuse me are not 3D...my heart, I think though, is split between the realms...

It does occur to me, however, that I have no goals. Might be a big part of not knowing where to turn, because I have not "decided" where to turn. That makes sense. I'm going to try really, really hard to still the ping-pong ball thoughts today and ponder which goal to choose...I am going to try to be still and see what pops into my head. And, sincerely, I hope a goal pops into my head before I hit the path this time lol.

My heart is with you all,
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

another bob (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (6th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), mojo (6th June 2012), Reirrac (6th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012), WhiteFeather (6th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #14543
    Thanks

It said something about not wasting time on goals that are not spiritual

that's about it, the rest ....is wasting time.....

But to integrate, to shift the life, like my post about how dyes integrate with light energy and shift it.

Integration into, integration with.

We are all spiritual, realization is key. thus to consciously do and involve, in each act, each thought...spiritually..and intent - and being...will finally begin to shift things.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th June 2012 at 13:59.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (6th June 2012), another bob (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), mojo (6th June 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), Swan (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012), WhiteFeather (6th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #14544
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Thank You so much Modwiz and Marianne and Nora and Wakytweaky and All You Loving Here and Nowers : )

Tara is a Strong and Loving Soul...and will balance this.

I am back on the Cape working and at Her Home right on time : )

and WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Our Sons are doing Wonders on the Other Side : ) Thank You for sharing!
    Eaglespirit,

I'm feeling helpless and speechless at the moment, and wished I had solutions for Tara. But I will continue to send healing her way and wrap your home in the purity of Gold Light.

Please know that I found myself resisting to post about Michael because you had shared about Tara. But I decided it was an excuse, another trick of the mind for not sharing.

GOING OUT ON A LIMB HERE: She gulps and bravely writes on...

I don't recall how I found your story a couple of months ago of your son's death on another blog/site. I tried to find it last week when there was talk about leaving. I wanted to make sure I had the right person. So I'm hoping I'm not mistaken by writing this because..well I’ll be force to go out for a Ben & Jerry’s.

Geez, lots of words to get to this point:

So I’m assuming it was your story... I was TOO chicken, and didn't know you well enough to say anything. It was written in such a powerful, poetic way. It touched a chord really deep which made me even more chicken. So I sent a silent blessing.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th June 2012 at 21:04.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (6th June 2012), another bob (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (6th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Lettherebelight (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), mojo (6th June 2012), Reirrac (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), Swan (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012), WhiteFeather (6th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #14545
    Thanks

If i was to use cobalt blue glass bottles to 'impregnate' water:

I'd put the bottles on a high wooden perch, a perch that is dry and away from the ground. This, to achieve electrical distance, from loosing 'charge buildup'.

Then, when i went to use the water, to drink it, I'd lean in and grab a bottle, and not brush any of the others, to keep myself away from them as much as is possible. to not damage their charge levels.

Place them in a circle, marked on the sheet of wood so they have the same distance from one another and can then compliment each other in energetic build up, to build resonance. When I put a new bottle in, this weaker one is re-inforced by the others, regarding developing charge.

Keep the bottles grease free, don't damage the charge. (wash between uses, at some point) Consider using fresh cotton gloves to handle them. Ones not washed with softeners, which are about dissipating electrical charge in tumble dryers. (see all those connections?)

Read this, regarding electrical charge.... and then you will see why:

http://pesn.com/2012/05/19/9602096_A...s_unit_charge/

When making pyramids, understand the same, regarding their building/rising fields (size and density, equal to a resonant mass or reed on a horn, or like a dye and it's effectiveness in filtering and shifting) and effectiveness. (location, location, location!)

~~~~~~~~~~
    (there is a story provided by one of the earlier pyramid explorers, about taking a bottle of wine or similar into the great pyramid, and after exploring for a while..and then when attempting to drink from the bottle, they received a massive electrostatic shock to the lip.

The charge in the bottle was different than the charge developed by their 'freestanding' selves that where in the pyramid. the bottle was glass, and sealed with a cork, you see....

Use corks on the cobalt blue bottles. OR plastic caps, but cork is preferred. No metal. Metal is a major 'no-no' (do not use) in alchemy. It's all about charge loss or charge change or charge dissipation. that's what the metals do or add to the mix. they defeat the system. No electrical burners, no electrical grounding. Complete ground isolation is, for the larger part... required. You want the charge to develop as it can or may, with as little interference as is possible. Thus, no metals.

Listening to:

Swimming in the Blue Sea

(every time I write 'listening to', this is some sort of case of synchronicity. I'm receiving that exact tune randomly, or..out of my direct control, at that given time.)
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th June 2012 at 15:23.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (6th June 2012), another bob (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), mojo (6th June 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (8th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012), WhiteFeather (6th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #14546
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

Coping Skills

Peaceful
    Quiet days
    Where God Dwells in
    Green Prairies and send lovely tunes on Grass Harps and Prairie Winds
    Where Sea Breezes and Sea Shores
    Create Crashing Waves
    Sea Foam and Sand in our Toes
    The Excitement of Flea Markets
    Estate Sales and Old Barn Sales
    Sitting beside Streams and Lakes
    Walking through Garden Gates
    With Charming Picket Fences
    Flowers growing and Dragonflies Dancing
    Hummingbirds Flitting
    Birds Singing
    Bees and Butterflies Working their Magic
    and Watering Cans to Feed them all
    Arbors with Beautiful flowering vines
    Bird Baths for our Feathered Friends
    Garden Statues to delight
    Inside we find our love in Antique Lace
    Vintage Linens and of course all of it Bundled in an Old House
    Set just in front of an Old Barn. That's Old as heck, Tattered, Worn
    Rustic and Chippy
    These are just to name a few of the Gems we have found to call our favorite here on God's Green Earth ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cheer up buttercup.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	16767  

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

1inMany (6th June 2012), another bob (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (6th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), Marie (7th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), mojo (6th June 2012), Reirrac (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012), WhiteFeather (6th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #14547
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer: Your son is here but in a different energy plane if you will. We are all made up of energy. And Energy Cannot Be Created Nor Destroyed. Death and Life run in the same consciousness field. For One Is Physical and the other Non physical. Consciousness doesnt know between the two.

When i saw feathers sent to you on this thread, this brought to my attention. Please Read! All my Love. ≈Vincent≈

The meaning of Whitefeather.

Re: John Lennon's Message to Julian his son.

http://www.whitefeatherfoundation.co...atlesstory.htm

Your son wanted me to hand you this. He said he loves you and is all around you. And He's also smiling : )

Whitefeather, it's beautiful, Michael's beautiful and you are beautiful. Before I check out the site. I'm reposting what I had on your "I Love You" site:

Quote Dear WhiteFeather,
    "This is a perfect opportunity to say what I’ve wanted for some time now: I sit in a place of peace, from the words you continually express. Heart spoken. And I? Heart felt..."
    Smiles,
    Paula

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (6th June 2012), another bob (6th June 2012), benevolentcrow (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (6th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), mojo (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012), WhiteFeather (6th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #14548
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

WCBD

There was a white feather on the deck yesterday morning.

(and below, ten little yellow and brown fluffball quails scurrying and scooterbunning around their elegant parents ... )

My husband took a picture of a robin nestled in the raspberry patch.

Four little finches are lined up on the deck railing waiting to use the bird feeder. They haven't figured out yet there are FOUR perches lol. Squabble flutter squabble ALL trying to use the SAME perch. They'll figure it out ... :D

Prayers and light and thankfulness to Maizie for being here.

Bob, if I can ever be useful to you and Maizie, please let me know. Errands, shopping, dishes, taxi service, whatever is needed. I don't talk a lot.

Sierra

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

1inMany (6th June 2012), another bob (6th June 2012), benevolentcrow (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (6th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #14549
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    I'm experiencing an awkward moment and holding my breath and reminding myself to breath. Was that too much to share? I may have used up my share chips. Awkward...

I'm remembering how the teachers at school wouldn't look at me as if I had some sort of disease that they'd catch. Then I realized they didn't know how or what to say. One time I was walking down an empty corridor just days after this whole thing and another teach came around the corner walking in my direction. He kept looking at the empty walls and floor. He seems relieved when I said hello. Truth be told I would rather be me in that corridor than he. It was awkward.

Okay, I'm rambling... You probably can guess why. I'm signing off, but have to report, there's no need for Ben & Jerry's this evening. Night, night...

And I'm leaving you with this heart and a huge thanks.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    WCBD... (I've only today come upon your story)

What you've shared is beyond words. And ALL of it is Appreciated. There are many parallels to my own trials, yet much divergence also. This is of no matter - these experiences are merely tests, tailored for each individual.

I am so grateful you have found your strength in the midst of this challenge. This alone is a testimony to a power beyond ourselves, if we only listen, and seek understanding.

Thank You for your expressions of Understanding.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

1inMany (6th June 2012), another bob (6th June 2012), benevolentcrow (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012)

19. Link to Post #14550
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I've lost quite a few people to suicide, and I know how painful it can be.
    At the same time, I think when people leave like that, sometimes it's the best thing for them, though often very painful for the ones they leave behind, and though of course, we are conditioned to think that suicide is always a sin and a tragedy.
    In a way, I think part of the message a suicide might be giving us is that death is not such a scary thing, and maybe we need to be reminded of that sometimes, when we get too attached to who we think we are in this transitory reality
    When Mazie was in her early 20's, her health situation and all that surrounded it had proven more than she could bear, so she checked into a cheap motel and swallowed a bunch of pills to end the agony. A motel maid found her unconscious and called an ambulance, which took her to the ER. There, she flat-lined, and was clinically dead for about 3 hours.

During that time, she entered into the light, and was met by a Management representative, who told her that she was not finished by a long shot, and had to go back, but would be sent help. She was also showed something about how things worked, which impressed her to the point that, when she was revived later, after 3 days in a coma, she turned her life around and became a yogini.

Some of you here are familiar with her life story, which I shared some months ago on another thread. In any case, since that episode, suicides have been hanging around Mazie in spirit form. They seem to be attracted to her, because she represents one answer to the connundrum they've been dealing with on a karmic level.

There's a lot more I could share, but last night was a difficult one, and today looks to be a challenge again. God Is Gracious!

Thank you all for your generous good wishes!

20. Link to Post #14551

A beautiful cool Spring morning in the forest.

WhiteCrowBlackDear I'm sorry for the loss of your son.
    Thank you for sharing your journey and your deeply felt
    message of strength of the human spirit.

Love

Nora

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

1inMany (7th June 2012), another bob (7th June 2012), benevolentcrow (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (6th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #14552
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

So many beautiful birds and feathery things around and about.

Bob, you and your Mazie are a continual source of light and love to everyone who sees you. I love it that you're here in the village. Sending you love.

And love to all of you. Someone said they missed me ... makes me teary, so thanks to my friend who came to visit.

I'm wondering what the Venus occultation did to everyone/anyone ... I feel changed but I can't describe it yet. It's a good thing that I'm discovering bit by bit.

WCBD, I havent' read back up the thread yet to see what's up but looks significant. Bless you, with all my heart. You are a teacher to us, and I can't remember what it was like before you came.

I'm going to register my business this week. Gulp. I have wholesale orders in the queue.

I've posted this before, but since it's June, the month of roses, I beg your indulgence to hear it again:

All That's Past
    Very old are the woods;
    And the buds that break
    Out of the brier's boughs,
    When March winds wake,
    So old with their beauty are--
    Oh, no man knows
    Through what wild centuries
    Roves back the rose.

Very old are the brooks;
    And the rills that rise
    Where snow sleeps cold beneath
    The azure skies
    Sing such a history
    Of come and gone,
    Their every drop is as wise
    As Solomon.

Very old are we men;
    Our dreams are tales
    Told in dim Eden
    By Eve's nightingales;
    We wake and whisper awhile,
    But, the day gone by,
    Silence and sleep like fields
    Of amaranth lie.
    --Walter de la Mare

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

1inMany (7th June 2012), another bob (7th June 2012), benevolentcrow (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (6th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #14553
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,107 times in 577 posts

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Samsara For This Post:

another bob (7th June 2012), benevolentcrow (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (6th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Kindred (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #14554
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Eaglespirit & Tara
    “Andrew Norton Webber breaks new ground in case studies of people who are currently healing themselves of lifetime disabilities.”

Information and testimonies:
    5 minutes - Diabetes and “Changing my DNA”
    6 minutes - Testimonials of 24 doctors on his personal site, “aquariusthewaterbearer.com"
    20 minutes - life forces flowing through, counter the negative forces from “dark forces”
    31 minutes - Diabetes and Multiple sclerosis - ahhh place in vid, if you don’t have a lot of time
    34-35 minutes - Thyroid and how fluoride is calcifying it.

"Water Of Life - Hidden In Plain Site:" - Post #23 There is also a second vid, but I just wanted to get this information out.

Eaglespirit & Tara
    Onawah
    Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Bob and Mazie

For those concerned about not getting enough minerals in their diets these are a couple of options:

Quote Paul’s post: “I use a splash of Willards Water and a couple pinches of Himalayan pink salt (nice stuff.) I have a hand held Total Dissolved Solids meter (a TDS-3, which really just measures electrical conductivity) and try to get the 0 parts per million (ppm) of the distilled water back up to 200 or 300 ppm or so.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VTQM70/ref=cm_sw_su_dp”
    One of a bizillion site on mineral suppliments:

Eidon's Multiple Minerals: Eidon's Multiple Minerals is All Natural, 100% BIOAVAILABLE and contains NO sugars, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, yeast, or animal by-products. Easy to swallow. Gentle on the stomach. 100% VEGAN.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th June 2012 at 17:22.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

another bob (7th June 2012), benevolentcrow (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (6th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), Samsara (6th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #14555
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I gave a glance to this thread today, as I do once in some long whiles, and read some of your stories, with your words, your hearts.

Then I just realized how blessed I am to be able to read you here, all together, as if the gods had put you all in one place. How profound and incredibly alive you all are.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer, Ulli, Eagle Spirit, your posts about your family threw me in the deepest compassion and love, for you, you dear ones, your life.

I cannot even come to imagine what you went and are going through. The truth, I haven't stopped crying since reading.

Well, I do not know how to say what I feel, what else to say and mostly how to say it. So I will leave it at that.

Here my deepest, most cherished, eye candy Edit: i kind of forgot for a while that I was on a very public forum. So my eye candy will publish her eyes if she wish so when she wish so. So I took if offr. Sorry
    Last edited by Flash; 6th June 2012 at 18:50.

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

another bob (7th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (6th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (7th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012), ViralSpiral (6th June 2012)

30. Link to Post #14556
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Eidon's Multiple Minerals: Eidon's Multiple Minerals
    Oooh ... that looks nice, and my favorite vitamin vendor, swansonvitamins.com, has just added Eidon's Multiple Mineral: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/EIM003/ItemDetail .

My last gallon of Willard's Water is almost gone, and I was about to get more. But Willard's is expensive - $131 plus shipping per gallon.

Oops - that $17.99 price is for 19 ounces of Eidon's, not for a 128 ounce gallon. Per-gallon (well 133 ounces in 7 bottles), the Eidon's Multiple Mineral would be $126 + $5 shipping at Swansons, or $140 + $9 shipping at eidon.com (domestic USA ground shipping.) Essentially the same price as Willard's.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

another bob (7th June 2012), benevolentcrow (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (7th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012)

32. Link to Post #14557
    Thanks

anyone here ever thought of growing their own spurolina?

It's easy to do....

It's the difference between live fruit and powdered fruit. a huge difference if you make your own and eat it as you harvest.

fish tank, agitation, lighting, cheesecloth..that's about it.

Use two fish tanks and go on a 12-12 hour for each, and thus you get 24/7 worth, or enough for two people.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th June 2012 at 19:16.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

another bob (7th June 2012), benevolentcrow (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (7th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ThePythonicCow (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012)

34. Link to Post #14558
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    OK Here and Nowers...asking for suggestions, advice, personal experience please.

My oldest Daughter has Hashimoto's Disease (hypothyroidism) and it is coming on strong with Her lately...in this disease the immune system attacks/degenerates the thyroid.

We will be getting some MMS and I have taken note of Onawah's "aloe vera" gel drink in prior post, thank you.

Thank You beforehand to anyone that is familiar with this and has knowledge to offer : )

I am looking at natural remedies online also.
    Are you using Lugol's solution? K+I.
    http://www.herbhealers.com/store/lug...z-29-5-ml.html
    My MD, a 70+ year old vegan believes any form of hypothyroidism is treatable with sufficient dietary Iodine.
    For immune system, stimulating the thymus gland, especially making it 'smart' again involves the blue/green spectrum. Aquamarine is a specific for that. Purely vibrational, so no drug interactions need be considered.
    http://shopnow.secureonlinecart.com/...254&affiliate=
    Take note that this is from spurilina, and it is a..'blue/green dye like pigment', and it appears to have amazing health properties. I know a fair amount about dyes and pigments. Not professionally, but lets just say that I do, from some work I've done. This gets right into the spectrum thing that Mod speaks of. And that a pigment that is smaller and more effective than pigment..is known as a dye. And dyes are the most effective color shifter, that works on sub atomic levels, directly with photonic energy... shifting in the individual photon sense. The reason that dyes tend to wear out under photonic pressure (exposure to light) is that they really are so loose and so small..that they really do integrate with photons at the photon level and change/exchange energies, and in the process, break down. Quantum mechanical effects, with light integration.

However, combinations can be an issue. so keep it in mind or give it a shot, but be careful to do isolated testing as combinations can cause issue.

Phycocyanin

This ties in then with the suggestion I read elsewhere to drink water that has been exposed to sunlight while stored in blue glass bottles?
    Yes. That energizing would be especially directed at the thyroid. An interesting piece of information from reading on Iodine. Our entire blood supply passes through the thyroid gland every 20 minutes. In a healthy thyroid, rich in Iodine, it will use the excellent pathocidic qualities of Iodine to cleanse the blood.

From anatomy/physiology learned in massage school. T=cells (T is for thymus) 'learn' immuno-competency in the thymus gland. After being created elsewhere they are 'schooled' there. When one knows the consciousness residing in the thymus (the original heart focus in ethereal bodies) one can deem the value of immuno-competency. It makes all the difference between an immune system that functions properly, poorly/not at all and one that attacks itself. I will spare people, and myself, the words. Turning ones thoughts toward these ideas (meditating upon) will bring the rich 'ahas' here into your understanding.
    Last edited by modwiz; 6th June 2012 at 19:28.

35. Link to Post #14559
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Modwiz:
    Quote From anatomy/physiology learned in massage school. T=cells (T is for thymus) 'learn' immuno-competency in the thymus gland. After being created elsewhere they are 'schooled' there. When one knows the consciousness residing in the thymus (the original heart focus in ethereal bodies) one can deem the value of immuno-competency. It makes all the difference between an immune system that functions properly, poorly/not at all and one that attacks itself. I will spare people, and myself, the words. Turning ones thoughts toward these ideas (meditating upon) will bring the rich 'ahas' here into your understanding.
    This has given me an idea for a specific type of treatment I will suggest my ex try for Rhumatoid Arthritis. Thanks Modwiz. Nothing else has worked to date. Crystals at sternum level on loose chain, the tapping on the sturnum might stimulate the thymus and cause a re-ordering of its function. I have my reasons to think this might work but no evidence to back it up. I know they say the thymus is not active after puberty but I'm not convinced this is so.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

another bob (7th June 2012), benevolentcrow (6th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (7th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), modwiz (6th June 2012), RunningDeer (6th June 2012), Samsara (7th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012)

37. Link to Post #14560
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    I've lost quite a few people to suicide, and I know how painful it can be.
    At the same time, I think when people leave like that, sometimes it's the best thing for them, though often very painful for the ones they leave behind, and though of course, we are conditioned to think that suicide is always a sin and a tragedy.
    In a way, I think part of the message a suicide might be giving us is that death is not such a scary thing, and maybe we need to be reminded of that sometimes, when we get too attached to who we think we are in this transitory reality
    When Mazie was in her early 20's, her health situation and all that surrounded it had proven more than she could bear, so she checked into a cheap motel and swallowed a bunch of pills to end the agony. A motel maid found her unconscious and called an ambulance, which took her to the ER. There, she flat-lined, and was clinically dead for about 3 hours.

During that time, she entered into the light, and was met by a Management representative, who told her that she was not finished by a long shot, and had to go back, but would be sent help. She was also showed something about how things worked, which impressed her to the point that, when she was revived later, after 3 days in a coma, she turned her life around and became a yogini.

Some of you here are familiar with her life story, which I shared some months ago on another thread. In any case, since that episode, suicides have been hanging around Mazie in spirit form. They seem to be attracted to her, because she represents one answer to the connundrum they've been dealing with on a karmic level.

There's a lot more I could share, but last night was a difficult one, and today looks to be a challenge again. God Is Gracious!

Thank you all for your generous good wishes!
    One last post about suicide and personal experience.

It’s tricky business, when one is in that altered state. I’ve been there, too. There’s a frenzy stage, and then a place of calm because one has made the decision. It’s more prevalent around the holidays, and March/April. One sees life birthing in the spring, which only serves as a reminder of what one doesn’t feel. Some give away prize possessions.

Michael gave me something very small. Only something that he knew I’d appreciate. We were out to dinner, just he and I. Afterwards, he gave me a long hug. I went to pull away. He continued to hold on, which was uncharacteristic of him. He told me I was going to be okay. I remember asking him if he was alright, but not wanting to dismiss his tender words because they were not his style either.

My family wouldn’t talk about Michael because of the pain he caused. But what they didn’t realize was the pain it caused me not to talk about him. Dead, but not forgotten. I finally said, “Screw it. My son. My rules.” In fairness, they’ve adjusted now. I also believe they all became invisible during that transition because of their own unwillingness to dig deep into what they felt. Or just not aware enough to know they needed to.

There’s one thing worst than suicide to my thinking and that if someone takes another’s life without his or her permission. The thought of someone with hate enough to take Michael’s life, that’s worst. Someone takes another’s life without his or her permission, no, but to assist - that I understand. Or choosing to leave on your own, I’m okay with that. No forgiveness needed.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th June 2012 at 01:38.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

another bob (7th June 2012), Calz (7th June 2012), Carmody (7th June 2012), eaglespirit (6th June 2012), Eram (6th June 2012), Ernie Nemeth (7th June 2012), Flash (6th June 2012), Marianne (6th June 2012), Samsara (7th June 2012), Sierra (6th June 2012), Swan (7th June 2012), ulli (6th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 228 628 678 718 728 738 778 828 1228 1728 2703 LastLast