+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 49 89 99 109 149 199 599 1099 2703 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 54048

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #1961
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by Marianne (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Framed is right:
    Ulli, is this the mortician of which you speak?
    No that's Heyoka as he was pronouncing his famous last words.

Here is the young blonde brilliant mortician:

I know you did a tl;dr* on that post but I must ask you to read it carefully:

Not all blondes are dumb.
    Here is a bright and clever one.
    She might even have the last laugh after Heyoka has been given his last rites.

A man who just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The female blonde mortician asks the deceased’s wife how she would like the body dressed. She points out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the Blonde mortician a blank check and s says, ‘I don’t care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.’

The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly .

She says to the mortician, ‘Whatever this cost, I’m very satisfied. You did an excellent job and I’m very grateful. How much did you spend?’ To her astonishment, the blonde mortician presents her with the blank check.

‘There’s no charge,’ she says.

‘No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit!’ she says.

‘Honestly, ma’am,’ the blonde says, ‘it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband’s size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearin g a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.’

‘So I just switched the heads.’

* tl;dr stands for "too long; didn't read"...urban slang for commentary on long forum posts.
    Last edited by ulli; 5th November 2011 at 16:05.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2011), dan33 (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Marianne (5th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #1962
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Obviously the Sun has entered scorpio...........
    Truly a loaded Scorpionic remark...
    How is anyone going to figure out what you mean there
    unless they themselves are a Scorpio???

If you are referring to Heyoka and Marianne's bantering
    as far as I remember that was already going on while the sun was in Libra as well.
    They are forgiven as they do not know what they do.

To dilute the punch a bit:
    Venus and Mercury are today conjunct at 3 degrees of Sagittarius.
    Anyone with a planet there or 3 degrees of Leo or Aries should have a very nice day.
    No i was referring to the snakesymbolism..............and also just short after posting i went to the gym, and in a window in the same building i saw a BIG woodensnake lying on a table, probably some sudio of sorts.........
    Last edited by transiten; 5th November 2011 at 16:36.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2011), dan33 (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #1963
    Thanks

Here and now, back from my folks' house. Mom was still sleeping, very unusual for her. Pop was up and making coffee. I made him breakfast. It's so cute how he tries to take care of stuff when Mom's not feeling well. The dogs didn't know what to think that she wasn't up yet. She deserves a Saturday morning rest-in.

It's chilly here, but have a sunny blue sky and it's a new day. Hope it brings lots of good stuff your way.

Marianne/Junebug
    (I still don't know who I am)

The first step to finding your true self is by going back to your roots.
    So you are doing great.
    The second step is finding out who your enemies are, and what they are made of.
    You are doing great there, too.

As queen of this village I want to ensure that you live in peace
    so I take measures that your enemies rest in peace.

Sorry for the delay in our village Halloween party.
    Calz is to replace the court jester.
    Tony will receive his next assignment at noon tomorrow.
    Tombstone and blond morticians..........Plutonic/scorpionic issue...
    Last edited by transiten; 5th November 2011 at 16:51.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2011), dan33 (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Marianne (5th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #1964
    Thanks

Framed is right:
    Ulli, is this the mortician of which you speak?
    No that's Heyoka as he was pronouncing his famous last words.

Here is the young blonde brilliant mortician:

I know you did a tl;dr* on that post but I must ask you to read it carefully:

Not all blondes are dumb.
    Here is a bright and clever one.
    She might even have the last laugh after Heyoka has been given his last rites.

A man who just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The female blonde mortician asks the deceased’s wife how she would like the body dressed. She points out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the Blonde mortician a blank check and s says, ‘I don’t care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.’

The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly .

She says to the mortician, ‘Whatever this cost, I’m very satisfied. You did an excellent job and I’m very grateful. How much did you spend?’ To her astonishment, the blonde mortician presents her with the blank check.

‘There’s no charge,’ she says.

‘No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit!’ she says.

‘Honestly, ma’am,’ the blonde says, ‘it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband’s size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearin g a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.’

‘So I just switched the heads.’

* tl;dr stands for "too long; didn't read"...urban slang for commentary on long forum posts.
    And what about this cruel picture and the morbid humour...well well a lot of Cap and Saturn helps...pondering Pluto in Capricorn...how many Caps and pple with a strong Saturn are there in this thread?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2011), dan33 (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Marianne (5th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), ulli (5th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #1965
    Thanks

Hello there, Transiten.
    Remember, both Heyoka and Ulli are Capricorns. I don't know about the rest of his chart, but I have Pluto rising and in Leo,
    which might explain some of my heavy-handedness.

Although I am usually fair (blonde), and just (forgiving), today Heyoka played his jester role too far. (Venus/Mercury conjunct in Sagittarius)
    And just as I happen to have transiting Jupiter squaring my Mars.
    So I thought 'what the heck, let's bury the guy'. He was warned, after all.

Junebug, (later Marianne) did a fine job at protecting the throne, but could only do so much.
    No way am I changing the color of my hair for him to shut up, or worse, start wearing a wig.
    Like poor Andy Warhol. Or a hat, like Bill Ryan.
    Barbados is too hot for that.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Marianne (5th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), transiten (5th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #1966
    Thanks

You know something? I've been a brunette most of my life, but lately i've turned to a blondie (half natural half fake) They say blondes have more fun??? Let's see about that

I surely need some more fun since i'm locked in a Saturnbox, the Old Devil conjoining my Ascendant from the 12:th also conj Mars squaring my MC
    Last edited by transiten; 5th November 2011 at 17:41.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2011), dan33 (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Marianne (5th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), ulli (5th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #1967
    Thanks

You know something? I've been a brunette most of my life, but lately i've turned to a blondie (half natural half fake) They say blondes have more fun??? Let's see about that

I surely need some more fun since i'm locked in a Saturnbox, the Old Devil conjoining my Ascendant from the 12:th also conj Mars squaring my MC

Saturn can be quite funny, one just has to work harder to see the funny side.

Here is some dark humour for you: I doubt that men would find this one funny, but women might just get a chuckle out of it

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2011), dan33 (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Marianne (5th November 2011), PurpleLama (5th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), transiten (5th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #1968
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Why wouldn't men find that funny?! I resemble that remark!

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 6th November 2011 at 01:20.

16. Link to Post #1969
    Thanks

Ah, My dear PurplaLama
    You rose to the challenge
    as I expected you would.

Funny in what way?? Did you LOL?

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2011), dan33 (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Marianne (5th November 2011), PurpleLama (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #1970
    Thanks

Saturn can be quite funny, one just has to work harder to see the funny side.

Here is some dark humour for you: I doubt that men would find this one funny, but women might just get a chuckle out of it

Well for me personally it makes me think of being born into my Saturn Box....also my mother developed schizophrenia and was paranoid thinking someone was trying to poison her with gas in our apartment....i'm absolutely serious now, this is TRUE so now we're talking plutonic issues...my Scorpio Sun conj Mercury also being square Pluto...........

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2011), dan33 (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Sierra (6th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #1971
    Thanks

WOW, Transiten, this is the power of the unconscious at work.
    If I had known that about your past I probably would have avoided putting that image there, out of common decency.

Whatever spirit wants you to confront your mother's demons took a hold of me when I chose that image.
    Around the time I made that post I was still at the other house (my son's)
    now back at my apartment to get some fresh clothes.
    I had just started reading the thread about shamanism
    which was started today by a new member of Avalon...Ishtar who is a shaman herself.
    I was strongly aware of my own guides using me at this time.

It's Sunday morning for Tony...
    he should be waking up any moment and discover he has no memory of ever talking dishonorably of blonde women.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (5th November 2011), dan33 (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Marianne (5th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), transiten (5th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #1972
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Here and Now, up on my roof, removing nails and replacing them with screws, as per my instructions from the insurance company. I am seriously questioning the wisdom of this, as most of these nails don't want to come out even with a hammer and pry bar.

23. Link to Post #1973
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Let me know when it is safe to come out again ...

Calz ... here and now ... is laying in a fetal position clinging desperately to his black tourmaline for protection ...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

dan33 (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Marianne (6th November 2011), PurpleLama (5th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), transiten (5th November 2011), ulli (6th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #1974
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

My black tourm has quartz and mica inclusions, the one in my pocket. There are two small really lustrous, but fragile pieces on the front door frame. On the altar outside there is a piece that weighs a few pounds, I think, and also a comparably sized snowflake obsidian, for grounding the energies out there. I am thinking of making a little video showing some of my favorite pieces. I did that video of the altar spaces, but I didn't focus too much on the crystals, then.

26. Link to Post #1975
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Remember, both Heyoka and Ulli are Capricorns. I don't know about the rest of his chart, but I have Pluto rising and in Leo, which might explain some of my heavy-handedness.
    A message from beyond the grave...................

Rising Sign is in 23 degrees Aquarius
    Sun is in 19 degrees Capricorn
    Moon is in 18 degrees Libra
    Mercury is in 22 degrees Capricorn
    Venus is in 05 degrees Pisces
    Mars is in 04 degrees Cancer
    Jupiter is in 16 degrees Capricorn
    Saturn is in 20 degrees Capricorn
    Uranus is in 25 degrees Leo
    Neptune is in 11 degrees Scorpio
    Pluto is in 07 degrees Virgo
    N.Node is in 07 degrees Virgo

It's all double dutch to me, but this much I do know; it all adds up to one hell of a cool dude

By the way........... there are re-runs of the Three Stooges 24 / 7 up here; might stay a while nyuk nyuk nyuk

27. Link to Post #1976
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    My black tourm has quartz and mica inclusions, the one in my pocket. There are two small really lustrous, but fragile pieces on the front door frame. On the altar outside there is a piece that weighs a few pounds, I think, and also a comparably sized snowflake obsidian, for grounding the energies out there. I am thinking of making a little video showing some of my favorite pieces. I did that video of the altar spaces, but I didn't focus too much on the crystals, then.
    Please do, PL ... focus on the crystals. : )

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Calz (6th November 2011), eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), ulli (6th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #1977
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Here and Now, up on my roof, removing nails and replacing them with screws, as per my instructions from the insurance company. I am seriously questioning the wisdom of this, as most of these nails don't want to come out even with a hammer and pry bar.
    Wouldn't it be easier to simply put in screws next to the nails?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #1978
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

I said BLONDE jokes, not dumb blonde jokes.
    Another message from beyond the grave...............

You really are missing the point here Toots; so I shall, once again, help you to see what is in front of your nose:

The phrase, "dumb blonde" is tautological in nature, capiche?

Asking for a "blonde joke", is asking for a "dumb blonde" joke.

Now I remember seeing either your avatar or profile picture when you joined, and you 'aint on of 'em. But your folks, grandparents perhaps?

There has to be a rusty link in your family chain somewhere along the line!

32. Link to Post #1979
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    I said BLONDE jokes, not dumb blonde jokes.
    Another message from beyond the grave...............

You really are missing the point here Toots; so I shall, once again, help you to see what is in front of your nose:

The phrase, "dumb blonde" is tautological in nature, capiche?

Asking for a "blonde joke", is asking for a "dumb blonde" joke.

Now I remember seeing either your avatar or profile picture when you joined, and you 'aint on of 'em. But your folks, grandparents perhaps?

There has to be a rusty link in your family chain somewhere along the line!
    You have a faulty recollection, Hoki-Loki ... that first avatar pic was blonde. not bleached pale blonde, but blonde. The album pic with Pooky looks very dark, but it's the lighting ... they don't have much light up north in NH ... it was actually light brown/dark blonde. As a child I was a tow-head (oh lordy, what are you going to do with that one??) -- do you have that expression in Oz? means pale pale blonde. Like Max in my Junebug album. So you are way off base, mister. You still owe me an apology, you know. Just on general principle. Pay up.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (17th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #1980
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Wouldn't it be easier to simply put in screws next to the nails?
    The dang insurance company wants the nails out, and the screws in. Funny, Tony Hokey said the exact same thing!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 49 89 99 109 149 199 599 1099 2703 LastLast