+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Protocol for Interacting With the Galactic Federation of Light

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Default Protocol for Interacting With the Galactic Federation of Light

Bumped into this ... Hey you never know ... if it does happen...I'm sure many would know what to do, but to those who don't ...

Stranger things have happened... lol no speeding guys!

Protocol for Interacting With the Galactic Federation of Light
    St. Germain, Archangel Michael, Mother Mary
    and the Galactic Federation of Light
    Received by Malika September 9, 2011
    ====================================================

In preparation for mass decloakings, we wish to teach you how to interact with us. The initial contact has been made.

Love, respect and humility. Emptying the mind of all judgments, emotions and negative constructs. When you are formally introduced to a Galactic Federation member it is important to remember why they are here. They are here to assist us in the ascension process and to learn how to be good stewards of Mother Earth. All beings wish to be loved and respected, no matter how evolved. The Law of Giving and Receiving applies while interacting in physicality.

It must be noted that all beings throughout existence are in a constant state of evolution, regardless of how enlightened or evolved. This means that no one being is absolutely perfect in every area. Most Ascended Masters have one or two things left to heal. It is wise to alwaystrust one’s true discernment when meeting anyone, whether on-planet or off-planet. Everyone deserves love, respect and honor for their accomplishments. This cannot be overstated. The dark has conditioned the cosmos to either idolize a Master or throw the baby out with the bath water, so to speak. It is our divine blueprint and heritage to be loved. All those in the cosmos will be loved.

We wish to explain the differences between our states of consciousness and humanity’s at this juncture. Evolution is separate from the frequency of a civilization. All those that serve in varying capacities are in their roles due to their expertise in that area. Some are more spiritually evolved than others. The Ascended Masters both incarnate into physicality and remain in non-physicality based on where they are needed. That means that all galactic civilizations comprise the entire gammit of evolved souls from unevolved to highly evolved. The Galactic Federation has some unevolved souls who desire to serve. Most, however, are evolved enough to assist with the ascension of Mother Earth and her kingdoms. The members that will be interacting with humanity are evolved enough to assist humanity in its ascension process but they are not perfect as no one being is perfect throughout existence.

We would like to give you a list of steps for interacting with members of the Galactic Federation.

- First, greet them with love, respect, humility and a mind clear of negative constructs.

- Remember why they are here. They are here to protect and assist with the ascension into 5D reality and beyond.

- With respect, ask your questions, and engage you requests and conversations.

- When both parties are complete, ask how you may bless the Galactic Federation member, and listen. This is the Law of Giving and Receiving. Bless them.

- You may first wish to invoke the Light of Protection before speaking with us. When the blessing has been completed, wait for the circle of protection and energy of the meeting to withdraw. This is complete.

We wish to close by saying that we are very close to mass decloakings. The end is near. We honor your world for transcending duality consciousness for the entire cosmos. We look forward to welcoming Mother Earth and all her kingdoms into their new ambassadorship roles and interacting with all of you freely on your surface world and beyond. Every attainment and positive accomplishment on earth at this time of darkness is cosmicly powerful indeed. Mastery through the darkness and density of your world is considered cosmic mastery which is why the dark is trying so hard to prevent it. We encourage you to hold fast in your endeavors of mastery no matter what. Use the Light of Protection along with your intention of achieving your goals and you will not fail. Remember that everything is energy and is dynamic. Things are not as they appear or seem on the outside. Please listen to your heart’s and soul’s whispers and you will soar as the eagle. We are one prayer away and offer our protection and assistance wherever needed and asked.

It is done.

~~~~~~~~

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), Art (16th September 2011), Aurvandil (16th September 2011), cellardoor (14th September 2011), crosby (15th September 2011), danielle (15th September 2011), GCS1103 (16th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th September 2011), MistahMojoRisin (29th August 2012), Ontarioguy (16th September 2011), Orion.V (14th September 2011), Ria (14th September 2011), RMorgan (14th September 2011), ruthless2001 (14th September 2011), Senso (17th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Default Re: Protocol for Interacting With the Galactic Federation of Light

Thanks for this posting Viking i really apreaciate your sincere and genuine intent,, i believe you are a truly loving soul,,,,,,,,,

Now,,,,,,,,,,,

I do hope the ascended boys don't send a choir boy to come visit me as i will probably send them back to germaine in bits,,,,,,,,,

why doesn't germaine use his more formal name that being of THOTH i wonder ????

actually and in reality i am quite sure these guys would rather crawl on broken glass than meet me,,,,,,,,, i will pass my judgements as i see fit and if the gman don't like it he can do one,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cosmic love dude

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Isn't the GFA here to harvest human beings and take them off planet? George Kavassilas says to be very weary of this group including St. Germain and anyone else that wants humans to worship them. Humans are far more powerful than all these yahoos and we do not need to use their so called "white or violet light" to be saved. We do need to realize our own inherent light and bring it out. As the veil drops we will realize just how powerful we really are. Don't be brainwashed by any religion.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

Art (16th September 2011), selinam (14th September 2011), wynderer (14th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Cheers Passiglight ...

Hey Schnieder, you must have being doing a lot of research...you're absolutely right they are here to eat all us humans for breakfast and sometimes they enjoy a blonde or two for dinner...

Hey you never know perhaps its not 'the gathering the crops' but 'the gathering of the flock' !

'Harvest human beings' ... isnt that what the reptilians do?

As for 'Saint Germaine', do some more research.

Suppose in time we'll know.

viking
    Choose well.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

karelia (15th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (15th September 2011), Ria (14th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Bumped into this ... Hey you never know ... if it does happen...I'm sure many would know what to do, but to those who don't ...

Stranger things have happened... lol no speeding guys!

Protocol for Interacting With the Galactic Federation of Light
    St. Germain, Archangel Michael, Mother Mary
    and the Galactic Federation of Light
    Received by Malika September 9, 2011
    ====================================================

In preparation for mass decloakings, we wish to teach you how to interact with us. The initial contact has been made.

Love, respect and humility. Emptying the mind of all judgments, emotions and negative constructs. When you are formally introduced to a Galactic Federation member it is important to remember why they are here. They are here to assist us in the ascension process and to learn how to be good stewards of Mother Earth. All beings wish to be loved and respected, no matter how evolved. The Law of Giving and Receiving applies while interacting in physicality.

It must be noted that all beings throughout existence are in a constant state of evolution, regardless of how enlightened or evolved. This means that no one being is absolutely perfect in every area. Most Ascended Masters have one or two things left to heal. It is wise to alwaystrust one’s true discernment when meeting anyone, whether on-planet or off-planet. Everyone deserves love, respect and honor for their accomplishments. This cannot be overstated. The dark has conditioned the cosmos to either idolize a Master or throw the baby out with the bath water, so to speak. It is our divine blueprint and heritage to be loved. All those in the cosmos will be loved.

We wish to explain the differences between our states of consciousness and humanity’s at this juncture. Evolution is separate from the frequency of a civilization. All those that serve in varying capacities are in their roles due to their expertise in that area. Some are more spiritually evolved than others. The Ascended Masters both incarnate into physicality and remain in non-physicality based on where they are needed. That means that all galactic civilizations comprise the entire gammit of evolved souls from unevolved to highly evolved. The Galactic Federation has some unevolved souls who desire to serve. Most, however, are evolved enough to assist with the ascension of Mother Earth and her kingdoms. The members that will be interacting with humanity are evolved enough to assist humanity in its ascension process but they are not perfect as no one being is perfect throughout existence.

We would like to give you a list of steps for interacting with members of the Galactic Federation.

- First, greet them with love, respect, humility and a mind clear of negative constructs.

- Remember why they are here. They are here to protect and assist with the ascension into 5D reality and beyond.

- With respect, ask your questions, and engage you requests and conversations.

- When both parties are complete, ask how you may bless the Galactic Federation member, and listen. This is the Law of Giving and Receiving. Bless them.

- You may first wish to invoke the Light of Protection before speaking with us. When the blessing has been completed, wait for the circle of protection and energy of the meeting to withdraw. This is complete.

We wish to close by saying that we are very close to mass decloakings. The end is near. We honor your world for transcending duality consciousness for the entire cosmos. We look forward to welcoming Mother Earth and all her kingdoms into their new ambassadorship roles and interacting with all of you freely on your surface world and beyond. Every attainment and positive accomplishment on earth at this time of darkness is cosmicly powerful indeed. Mastery through the darkness and density of your world is considered cosmic mastery which is why the dark is trying so hard to prevent it. We encourage you to hold fast in your endeavors of mastery no matter what. Use the Light of Protection along with your intention of achieving your goals and you will not fail. Remember that everything is energy and is dynamic. Things are not as they appear or seem on the outside. Please listen to your heart’s and soul’s whispers and you will soar as the eagle. We are one prayer away and offer our protection and assistance wherever needed and asked.

It is done.

~~~~~~~~

viking
    Thanks viking for the "heads up." LOL.

Here's my take on it. First, a red flag goes up for me the minute I'm told I need a protocol to address these loving and "enlightened" beings. This is a control mechanism and certainly nothing a truly loving, caring, compassionate, and spiritually enlightened being would need to interact with me. Second, what are they here to protect us from? Them? Ourselves? The GFL? The ascension process? And why all of a sudden did they determine we're ready for ascension? Seems like we're every bit as violent and destructive, if not more so, than we've ever been. Lastly, why do I need to Bless them? Are they just another galactic religious cult? After Blessing them, what happens if I don't listen or misunderstand what I hear? Am I going to be sacrificed? Denied ascension? Condemned to burn in 3D hell on Earth?

I'm sorry, but this whole list of "rules" smacks of something I'd expect from a childish, elitist group of control freaks and not of something I'd expect from a more highly evolved group of beings--particularly if it is a prerequisite in exchange for their "assistance."

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Argos (14th September 2011), Art (16th September 2011), Blacklight43 (14th September 2011), D-Day (14th September 2011), Holly Lindin (15th September 2011), HORIZONS (14th September 2011), selinam (14th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The GFL is a colossal joke. I pity anyone who's foolish enough to believe in that drivel. Use discernment people.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

anklebiter (16th September 2011), D-Day (14th September 2011), truth4me (15th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Macedonia Avalon Member Orion.V's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe there are many alliances formed out of alien civilizations and probably some of them wish to help humanity in a way, but i don't think they would interfere with our choice. Look at the world today, does it look like it's ready for sudden ascension ? That would be like trying to transform a chariot into super sports car in a moment. I believe there is ascension in form of DNA and consciousness evolution of mankind that is speeding up and we should be happy and looking forward to that in these transitional times.

Yes, i do believe there are many civilizations who are loving and caring but i still think that they prefer to decloak, reveal themselves to us in near future after we deal with the issues that we have on this planet. I surely hope that all of us here and the rest of the humanity will experience this process. Imagine if we just succeed in becoming one united mankind civilization that works for betterment of the planet and the people, if the PTB is no more, if we have free resources and energy, if we start living as we should, in this case along with the help of other worlds we can truly embrace our advancement in consciousness, genetic structure, put science and spirituality together as a whole, and maybe even open ourselves to the other dimensions out there ....

Isn't this the ascension of the beings as it should be ? We already started changing more rapidly into something better, thing is, we just have to keep up with the wave. The upcoming energy ribbon wave maybe is a key that would make additional changes to our planet, we just have to wait and see, as we would have to wait and see the moment of getting in touch globally with the alliances out there whether they are called GFL, united planets or whatever .... I truly hope for exciting times ahead.

Regards,
    Orion.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orion.V For This Post:

Art (16th September 2011), ceetee9 (15th September 2011), D-Day (14th September 2011), GCS1103 (16th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Isn't the GFA here to harvest human beings and take them off planet? George Kavassilas says to be very weary of this group including St. Germain and anyone else that wants humans to worship them. Humans are far more powerful than all these yahoos and we do not need to use their so called "white or violet light" to be saved. We do need to realize our own inherent light and bring it out. As the veil drops we will realize just how powerful we really are. Don't be brainwashed by any religion.
    You also have to be careful about George Kavassilas. Remember he admits that he's been tortured for most of his life by not only malevolent aliens, but black ops as well. How do we know that he's not under the influence of the dark cabal, black ops, or implanted with something; or that he's been mind altered? How do we know that he wasn't sent out to turn people away from the GFL who might well be the good guys? Because George said so?

At this point in time, we have to be very diligent in what we accept as truth, even if whatever someone said "resonates" with you. There are entities that like to play in your minds and make things sound good to you. There's also technology that can make you think you're thinking something when you're not. I believe in trusting our inner guidance. Afterall, our Higher Selves won't stear us wrong or lie to us. It will NEVER suggest doing anything that goes against you. In other words. it won't be ANTI-YOU...
    If you keep relying on getting the truth from someone else, then your inner voice may stop talking to you....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 14th September 2011 at 22:28.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Art (16th September 2011), ceetee9 (15th September 2011), cellardoor (15th September 2011), D-Day (14th September 2011), Holly Lindin (15th September 2011), Ontarioguy (16th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

[QUOTE=Maia Gabrial;308874]
    Quote Isn't the GFA here to harvest human beings and take them off planet? George Kavassilas says to be very weary of this group including St. Germain and anyone else that wants humans to worship them. Humans are far more powerful than all these yahoos and we do not need to use their so called "white or violet light" to be saved. We do need to realize our own inherent light and bring it out. As the veil drops we will realize just how powerful we really are. Don't be brainwashed by any religion.
    You also have to be careful about George Kavassilas. Remember he admits that he's been tortured for most of his life by not only malevolent aliens, but black ops as well. How do we know that he's not under the influence of the dark cabal, black ops, or implanted with something; or that he's been mind altered? How do we know that he wasn't sent out to turn people away from the GFL who might well be the good guys? Because George said so?

At this point in time, we have to be very diligent in what we accept as truth, even if whatever someone said "resonates" with you. There are entities that like to play in your minds and make things sound good to you. There's also technology that can make you think you're thinking something when you're not. I believe in trusting our inner guidance. Afterall, our Higher Selves won't stear us wrong or lie to us. It will NEVER suggest doing anything that goes against you. In other words. it won't be ANTI-YOU...
    If you keep relying on getting the truth from someone else, then your inner voice may stop talking to you....

17. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)

This is very true truth4me, I'll just relay my experience with both parties involved here. I first started hearing posted GFL stuff on the old forum I was on maybe a year and a half ago. The first couple I listened to just rubbed me the wrong way, and then one voiced displeasure with people who were against Obama's health care plan. Why would this superior race coming to save us be getting muddled down in our politics?

When first being exposed to George K. several months ago, what he was relaying was like a key suddenly unlocking doors to new levels of understanding. There was no intellectual decision making whatsoever, it was more like, I always knew that but just forgot...WOW...

Beyond these two personal examples, there's one tried and rule that is very tough for deceivers to cheat. If someone truly has your best interest at heart, they will do their darndness to show you how truly poweful and magnificent you really are, and highly encourage you to follow your own path, whatever it is.

Someone who does NOT have your best interest at heart will eventually show you who you should follow and look to for further advancement.

The nature of true love is to set free, any actions other than that have different intentions.

Cheers,
    Fred

18. Link to Post #11
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)

Bless you, my sentiments exactly, I sense you are well grounded my friend. But I must say, I do not think the divine flame would be absent in any being created in this universe through lack of inner communication, one is within creation and so it is within you, God is always listening. Thank you for your enlightening comment. Namaste

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Ontarioguy (16th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Stranger things have happened...

viking
    When ANd Where..?
    I would love to hear those stories..

Kg
    Last edited by Kage; 15th September 2011 at 20:36.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kage For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

IMO everyone deserves to be treated with respect. There would be no exceptions with the GFL, right?
    Wait and see how you feel when you're shaking hands with someone from the universe. That might not be how they do things, but that alone should blow your mind. I think maybe they'll be more excited to finally meet us out in the open...
    It's not in anyone's best interest to be rude without good cause.
    Bob Dean refers to them as "our cousins".... We have alot to learn from them.... A little bit of humility and respect is not asking too much....

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

cellardoor (16th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th September 2011), GCS1103 (16th September 2011), Ontarioguy (16th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Instead of deciding beforehand what's wrong/right/good/bad/tru/e/false/red/gree/n left or right I want the chance to put this protocol into action. Let's say I'll make all of my decisions face to face? Galactic This and That, aside.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Erich For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Sounds like common sense to me, mostly... Pretty much summed up to "respect your elders". It's mutual respect mostly......... I don't see anything wrong with it as long as the respect goes both ways.

Regarding the revealing of alien life and "mass decloakings" - they are coming, and it won't be the end of this story, merely the beginning. Then the war for the hearts and minds of man will be on in earnest.

Discernment is key in these times, more so than you think

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

I wasn't sure where to post this info/advice, but I think it will fit here.

I have been re-reading the Bartholomew books and really understanding them at a whole new level which has delighted me.

Many people seem to have confusion as to whom to trust when they are looking/seeking for answers to evolve spiritually. Sometimes to the point of complete shutdown of any outside information!! I am inclined to jump in anyway and find out for myself. Im not particularly tentative. I jumped off the cliff a few years back and it was all good!! So, to quote from this book, which I think is great advice!!

"Q: Would you comment on your seemingly contradictory statements that "It is helpful to have a guru," and "Do not give your power away to anyone else"?

This is a valid question, for I have stated that a higher power is necessary to help you awaken, and I have also said that you should never give your power away. So, how do these statements relate to each other? First, let it be clear on what I mean by "power". I use the word power to refer to that inner feeling of strength and expansion that manifests in the world as action, which is both maximum for the individual and harmless to others. Please understand, if you are dealing with a real guru or teacher on the earth plane, that the question of giving away your power will never arise because the true guru has absolutely no desire to take anything away form you. In truth, he wants to share all of himSelf with you. The guru is in a state of having no egoself to give you, so no egoself to take from you. When I tell you not to give your power to others, I am being very specific.

If you have a teacher or a guru who wants something from you, or demands you come to them with all of your very small and trivial problems, I would ask you to look at that relationship again. Such a relationship will give you a feeling of being weak and unable to cope with your own situations, when indeed, the opposite is really true. You are totally able to cope, and it is pre-cisely the illusion you are not that I am trying to shatter. So, those of you in relationships with seeming teachers, gurus, or masters look at them carefully, because a real teacher should be turning your mundane questions back on you. The basic issue is always how to awaken. Any other is not of lasting importance.

When you place a question before a teacher, you are giving value to the problem you are presenting, and in answering you, the teacher is agreeing that such things are important. This weakens you rather than strengthens you. The true teacher wants to eat away at your illusions, not shore up your sagging bridge of unreality. This type of inquiry strengthens your belief in the importance of such questions, and a true teacher wants you to awaken past those questions to who you really are.

When you surrender to the highest awareness you can conceive of, you are not giving your power away, for what happens is a mingling of your power with that of 'the other'. In truth, these two seemingly separated "Powers" have always been joined.

All Divine energies are already joined, without any act of surrender of any kind. My job is to awaken you to the fact that you can use this truth. So, when I speak of :surrender,: it is not a giving up of power, but a joining of powers. You do no feel a weakening, but an incredible powerful strengthening inside your being. The hallmark that you have touched upon real Divine Energy is a rush of power! And I don't mean arrogance. I mean power that moves through and uplifts your being, and is a bold courageous, ongoing feeling of rightness. That is the hallmark of having connected with the Divine Source."

This strong Divine Power is the touch stone for any interaction with any being, either on planet or off planet. It took many years and tons of reading and learning to get me to any sort of "surrendering" It just wasnt in my vocabulary!! When I did, which is my description of "jumping of the cliff", the power and upliftment was amazing and I then "knew" what "surrendering" was all about!! The ego has a hard time 'surrendering" as its game is up then. The spiritual amour of 'knowing' protects one from anything of a lower vibration. One tends to attract the same level of vibration after the realizations of Spiritual Power.
    Last edited by Carmen; 16th September 2011 at 04:01.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th September 2011), jcocks (16th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kage (here)

Stranger things have happened...

viking
    When ANd Where..?
    I would love to hear those stories..

Kg
    Hi Kage

I was just generalising...I was looking at the bigger picture...with millions of planets in the past that have ascended and been introduced to 'The rest of the Family' , so to speak ... I'm sure stranger things have happened within the scale of things. Its pretty normal for me. Get ready it will happen my friend, the only question remains is when?

To me its seems to be the normal thing to do...we at the next stage of development ...

viking
    Choose well.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

jcocks (16th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread