+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Goldbug exposes how the nazi's are framing the Jews...

1. Link to Post #21
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,190 times in 2,965 posts

Default Re: Dallas Goldbug exposes how the nazi's are framing the Jews...

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    The truth of the whole thing will come out, the time when the Reich resurfaces and continues the war against the new world order in public is not far off now.
    I don't say that you don't know, what you're talking about, but I don't know what you're talking about. Why then would the US or whatever agency have gotten this big bunch of Nazis out of Germany in Paperclip?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011), Teakai (15th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

I think that the same forces did control the NSDAP to start with, but then they broke with them and went their own way.
    The Reich was and is more interested in nationalism, the nwo is internationalist, so there is the difference.
    The allied new world order force managed to take more control of the earth and is still in charge today.
    The driving force was and is the banksters, as agents for an offworld force, that I surmise is Enlil.
    The bushes are alleged to have been working with the Reich, I have no evidence or opinion on that.
    The queen of england is one of the highest of the nwo people on earth, of whom is public.
    Her uncle abdicated because he favoured the NSDAP side.
    Well, that sounds a lot like the nazi's and the zionists are in on the same act. The bankers are the zionists - the Bushes are the nazi's, together yet seemingly at odds they lay the path to controlling the population through mind and money - maybe where it all comes together is in the bloodline rather than the labels they hide behind?
    Maybe Enlil's bloodline?

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

The Reich was fighting the new world order, aka the allies.
    The Zionists wanted as many Jews in Palestine as possible to form Israel, so they could sacrifice them.
    Oh, that's another thing - if the allies were considered the new world order - why was Hitler talking about a new world order?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    The truth of the whole thing will come out, the time when the Reich resurfaces and continues the war against the new world order in public is not far off now.
    I don't say that you don't know, what you're talking about, but I don't know what you're talking about. Why then would the US or whatever agency have gotten this big bunch of Nazis out of Germany in Paperclip?
    They wanted their technology.
    And they thought they had won, that the war was over.

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Well, that sounds a lot like the nazi's and the zionists are in on the same act. The bankers are the zionists - the Bushes are the nazi's, together yet seemingly at odds they lay the path to controlling the population through mind and money - maybe where it all comes together is in the bloodline rather than the labels they hide behind?
    Maybe Enlil's bloodline?
    If you google The Haavara, then you will find that the zionists and the NSDAP did indeed work together.
    The flag they now have for Israel was one of the flags legal to fly inside Germany.
    There is the chance that the NSDAP was controlled from the beginning and all the way through, but I don't think that is the case.
    And yeah, it could be down to bloodlines, others have made that claim.

The Zionists wanted as many Jews in Palestine as possible to form Israel, so they could sacrifice them.
    Oh, that's another thing - if the allies were considered the new world order - why was Hitler talking about a new world order?
    He didn't, he spoke of his new order.
    Similar sounding, but not the same.

8. Link to Post #25
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Veronica Clark is an author and a researcher. Clark has done a tremendous job with breaking up the racial myths associated with the Third Reich and especially with Hitler. Her main point is that the Germans realized the importance of race (or more particularly volk) and that it was not Aryan-specific. Hitler and his leadership understood the widespread moving of peoples throughout history and that this meant that there were no real pure races anymore, but only a racial blend. He embraced this concept, which is why he put clauses in the "Law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor."

The two million non-German volunteers in the Wehrmacht is also a clear indication that the Germans did not shun "outsiders," but instead embraced them. Other "historians" who downplay the significance of Germany's acceptance of diversity conveniently overlook this fact.
    Hitler had no problem with foreigners. Some German troops came to Iraq and were training Iraqi soldiers to tackle British invaders, but they couldn't stand a chance against the huge numbers of the invading army.
    This is a clip about hitler's relations with semitic people, I am sorry if it offends anyone, to me it's just a video clip, I have no bad feelings against America, England or Germany. In my opinion Hitler was better than George Bush.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), christian (15th September 2011), Hervé (15th September 2011), karelia (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), seko (15th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Better? No. Just smarter. A LOT smarter...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

GCS1103 (15th September 2011), seko (15th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,190 times in 2,965 posts

The technology aspect is the obvious thing. The war is not over is relating to the elite of the Reich going underground, preparing to strike back, I guess? You probably already explained that elsewhere, so I don't want to make you repeat yourself endlessly, I know there is information on that out there, I'm curious about your take on it anyways.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), karelia (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

The technology aspect is the obvious thing. The war is not over is relating to the elite of the Reich going underground, preparing to strike back, I guess? You probably already explained that elsewhere, so I don't want to make you repeat yourself endlessly, I know there is information on that out there, I'm curious about your take on it anyways.
    Here is the "long version". Tons of interesting material but you have to roll up your sleeves as it is quite long. Rob took us on quite the nugget hunt.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ight=white+man

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

christian (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), karelia (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Mark (15th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Better? No. Just smarter. A LOT smarter...
    How was he smarter? By taking on the whole of Europe? Bush on the other hand rallied everybody against Iraq. To me Bush is pretty cunning, but acts otherwise.
    Last edited by Davidallany; 15th September 2011 at 10:50. Reason: Added photo of a cunning Bush.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Rantaak (15th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote Better? No. Just smarter. A LOT smarter...
    How was he smarter? By taking on the whole of Europe? Bush on the other hand rallied everybody against Iraq. To me Bush is pretty cunning, but acts otherwise.
    To avoid confusion I suspect stating *which* of the Bush nuggetheads we are talking about would be helpful. Papa was the one that did the "rallying" whereas Cowboy used the steamroller. Two sides of the same coin I suppose.

*** adding ***

Ah ... you added a photo.
    Last edited by Calz; 15th September 2011 at 10:51. Reason: adding

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011), karelia (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), seko (15th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Where did the original new world order start? And who was the driving force behind it?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote To avoid confusion I suspect stating *which* of the Bush nuggetheads we are talking about would be helpful. Papa was the one that did the "rallying" whereas Cowboy used the steamroller. Two sides of the same coin I suppose.
    I am talking about the son, there is no confusion, he was the one to order the attack on Iraq, he was the one to make the baseless accusations. On the other hand one can say that Obama is not responsible for attacking Libya, even though he ordered the strikes.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), winnasboy (17th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote To avoid confusion I suspect stating *which* of the Bush nuggetheads we are talking about would be helpful. Papa was the one that did the "rallying" whereas Cowboy used the steamroller. Two sides of the same coin I suppose.
    I am talking about the son, there is no confusion, he was the one to order the attack on Iraq, he was the one to make the baseless accusations. On the other hand one can say that Obama is not responsible for attacking Libya, even though he ordered the strikes.
    I posted before you added the photo

Don't forget Papa has blood on his hands as well. Saddam was "baited" into Kuwait in the original "war". Allegedly he was promised the west would not respond.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011), karelia (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), seko (15th September 2011), winnasboy (17th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Don't forget Papa has blood on his hands as well. Saddam was "baited" into Kuwait in the original "war". Allegedly he was promised the west would not respond.
    How could I forget buddy. It lives with me everyday even in my dreams. They have poisoned the whole lake just to kill one fish.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Hervé (15th September 2011), karelia (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), seko (15th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

If you google The Haavara, then you will find that the zionists and the NSDAP did indeed work together.
    The flag they now have for Israel was one of the flags legal to fly inside Germany.
    There is the chance that the NSDAP was controlled from the beginning and all the way through, but I don't think that is the case.
    I wasn't thinking that the whole of the groups were in on it - only that manipulating forces were using the cover of these organisations for their intended purpose - (or maybe being politically or monetarily provided with incentive). Rather like Freemasons and Rosicrusians and assorted other groups are used by the illuminati to gather pawns and to steer an agenda.

At the moment I'm thinking it's a mistake to whack it all into one group or another - though I do personally use the word illuminati (small 'i') as a broad spectrum cover for these people - rather than realising that any group is just a mirror behind which the real forces act. To me it seems getting caught up thinking it's the work of varying groups is missing the bigger picture.
    Sort of like looking at the toadstool and not seeing the vast networkit's attached to at its root that runs out of sight and underground.

But - who knows - maybe along with a psychopathic familial bloodline there's vast numbers of thoroughly insane psycopaths just vying with each other for world domination.
    Only - at this moment I'm going for the bloodline thing - with their mind controlled torture upbringing which keeps the underlings fear controlled and obedient - without that being the glue to hold it altogether I don't think it would last as it has.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Black Panther (15th September 2011), Calz (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), Hervé (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Don't forget Papa has blood on his hands as well. Saddam was "baited" into Kuwait in the original "war". Allegedly he was promised the west would not respond.
    I read something funny about that recently that said (paraphrased) -" I have absolute proof Saddam Hussein wasn't executed and that is because the mainstream media told us he was."

I don't think we can believe anything the mainstream media tells us. It ALL comes with an agenda they are desperate to forward.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), Hervé (15th September 2011), karelia (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #37
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

So you don't think the whole thing was organised by the same force under false cover?

Just to say - the regime of the third reich seems very much to have the same sort of values and system of control as the nwo - why would they fight that? it sounds a bit back to front.

What happened to the allied new world order force - who was the driving force behind it? And are the Bushes allies or Nazi's? Who's side is the Queen on?
    The Bushes were Nazi's. Go the the photo I showed you before. I forgot to mention that the Scherff's were in fact the Bushes, before they changed their name.. Remember George Prescott Bush supplied the money and oil to Hilter. In this photo it shows a young Prescott Bush with a young Mengele.

33. Link to Post #38
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Where did the original new world order start? And who was the driving force behind it?
    As soon as mankind gained knowledge and freewill.
    And it was then, as now, Enlil trying to stop us from advancing.

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    The Bushes were Nazi's. Go the the photo I showed you before. I forgot to mention that the Scherff's were in fact the Bushes, before they changed their name.. Remember George Prescott Bush supplied the money and oil to Hilter. In this photo it shows a young Prescott Bush with a young Mengele.
    Are you meaning me or Lord Sid, Loveandgratitude? - because I think the Bushes were definitely in there amongst the nazis - I was just wondering on Lord Sid's take on how it worked.
    Last edited by Teakai; 15th September 2011 at 12:00.

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

As soon as mankind gained knowledge and freewill.
    And it was then, as now, Enlil trying to stop us from advancing.

It's hard for me to try and get a grasp of where you're coming from, M'lord - does that mean it began with the biblical representation of Adam and Eve? If so - you said the allies whom the Germans were fighting were trying to fight the new world order.
    In which case - does that make the allies the bad guys in that scenario and the Germans the good guys because they were trying to stop Enlil's new world order and replace it with their own (Hitler's) new order?

I'm not being deliberately obtuse - just trying to figure out your meaning and how you see it all coming together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast