+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Goldbug exposes how the nazi's are framing the Jews...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Dallas Goldbug exposes how the nazi's are framing the Jews...

Oh my God - it gets even more diabolical.

A part of me has to laugh at just how duped we've all been, the absolute gall of some people and at the same time shudder at the sheer egoic drive that possesses people to go to such extremes - for what? The cause? Wealth? Power? Control?

You may have heard that the Nazi's (just another label) lost the war, but won the peace - here's how.

Shattering the illusion of the world you thought was real, finding it was a creation built around you by very clever psycopaths with an agenda.

Break the chains - join the dots - and free your minds:

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Anna (15th September 2011), Calz (15th September 2011), Corncrake (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), jjjones (16th September 2011), loveandgratitude (15th September 2011), TWINCANS (15th September 2011), ulli (16th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: Dallas Goldbug exposes how the nazi's are framing the Jews...

This is a great post and a connect-the-dots recognition of what's been going on not-so-far behind the scenes. I add the following video to show a bit of collaboration and the depth of the connections:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/289751-1

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

jjjones (16th September 2011), Teakai (15th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    This is a great post and a connect-the-dots recognition of what's been going on not-so-far behind the scenes. I add the following video to show a bit of collaboration and the depth of the connections:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/289751-1
    That's an enlightening interview, Rahkyt. I'm still listening to it - am up to the part where the author is being questioned, but I felt compelled to say that I'm not quite sure if it is just a matter or two different parties ie nazi and zionists having clashing interests - or if it was guided to look that way and the labels are the illusion of difference.
    That is to say that not all the people in the nazi group or the zionist group knew this - but at a certain level I wonder if a certain interest group were doing the manipulating as it all seems to very much forward this nwo agenda and as such seems to be designed rather than in anyway organic.

I wonder - are there different groups with different agendas - or is there just one group, with the one agenda that has at this point in time established itself in all the significant areas to make it's checkmate move.

I also wonder if the people in the above video I posted might be scapegoats. It seems a pretty stupid thing to do to scatter your faces on the internet and think that no one will make the connection.
    Are they stupid
    do they think we're stupid
    or is there a reason that this is being exposed?

Anyway - back to watch the interview you posted.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Mark (15th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I have this downloading and I will have a look when I have it.
    As for the second vid, that seems to be about the haarvara, though not well known, not really a secret.
    Adolf Eichmann was one of the negotiators of that agreement, being fluent in Hebrew.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

He is claiming that this Greenberg guy is Hauptsturmführer Josef Mengele.
    Mengele escaped to Argentina with help from ODESSA (not the real name) and even the ''nazi hunters'' knew he was down there.
    It is said that he died a while ago.

Eichmann was captured by the HaMossad and taken to Israel and tried. The executed him after being found guilty.
    There is no doubt that it was him that they got.

Walter Krupinski was a Luftwaffe ace and was also in the post war Luftwaffe. Why would he need to hide?
    And as for Manfred Von Richthofen, come on, you can't be serious! (Sorry John McEnroe)
    He would be 120 next year!

He has one huge thing correct, that ''the jews'' will carry the blame for a lot of things.
    Another thing he has correct is that many of the personnel of the Reich did indeed end up in America, supposedly working for various allied organisations.
    But they weren't.
    They were always working for the Reich, some may still do that.
    The truth of the whole thing will come out, the time when the Reich resurfaces and continues the war against the new world order in public is not far off now.

9. Link to Post #6
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Interview with Veronica Clark.
    Veronica Clark is an author and a researcher. Clark has done a tremendous job with breaking up the racial myths associated with the Third Reich and especially with Hitler. Her main point is that the Germans realized the importance of race (or more particularly volk) and that it was not Aryan-specific. Hitler and his leadership understood the widespread moving of peoples throughout history and that this meant that there were no real pure races anymore, but only a racial blend. He embraced this concept, which is why he put clauses in the "Law for the Protection of German Blood and Honor."

The two million non-German volunteers in the Wehrmacht is also a clear indication that the Germans did not shun "outsiders," but instead embraced them. Other "historians" who downplay the significance of Germany's acceptance of diversity conveniently overlook this fact.

The rest of the West (Europe and the USA) was much more prejudice than Germany was in the 1930s and 1940s. Clark continually makes this point.

Clark's research is impeccable. She interviewed former Tuskegee Airmen who plainly pointed out that they were better received in Germany than they were in their own home country as was Jesse Owens who had to resort to "circus acts" in order to survive because his country shunned him due to his color.

Clark's work is sure to cause controversy because most people cannot fathom the fact the Third Reich was not an evil regime, but an entity that truly embraced racial diversity long before the rest of the West.

http://oraclebroadcasting.com/archiv...-09-14_16k.mp3

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Anna (15th September 2011), Calz (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), Hervé (15th September 2011), karelia (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), modwiz (15th September 2011), seko (15th September 2011), Shikasta (15th September 2011), winnasboy (16th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    [...]

Another thing he has correct is that many of the personnel of the Reich did indeed end up in America, supposedly working for various allied organisations.
    But they weren't.
    The truth of the whole thing will come out, the time when the Reich resurfaces and continues the war against the new world order in public is not far off now.
    Is this how it started: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09/13/hitler-and-the-banksters-the-abolition-of-interest-servitude/ ?
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Anna (15th September 2011), Calz (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), winnasboy (16th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

But they weren't.
    Is this how it started: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09/13/hitler-and-the-banksters-the-abolition-of-interest-servitude/ ?
    That article is written by Ernst Zundels wife and she has access to a lot of info the average individual does not.
    It is all accurate, even down to Hitler being told to go and investigate the DAP.
    The Thule Society isn't mentioned, but then again, it isn't really vital to that article.

14. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

That article is written by Ernst Zundels wife and she has access to a lot of info the average individual does not.
    It is all accurate, even down to Hitler being told to go and investigate the DAP.
    The Thule Society isn't mentioned, but then again, it isn't really vital to that article.
    Thanks for the verification.

... errr... how about my question, did it start then or was it just a continuation of a protracted conflict that came from beyond the eons and other galaxies?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Thanks for the verification.

... errr... how about my question, did it start then or was it just a continuation of a protracted conflict that came from beyond the eons and other galaxies?
    Aha, ok. I misunderstood your question then.
    The start of this conflict goes way back, back to when man was created on this planet.
    World war two was the continuation of a battle to destroy that which had been given freewill.
    One side out to wipe out man, the other side out to find it's creator.
    You could say that the conflict may have started offworld, but I don't know anything of that.
    Funny you ask that, my workshop covers this topic.

Ironically, if you want to know who is the party that is framing ''the jews'' then you need not look any further than the ''jewish elites'' to whom the lesser ones are nothing more than people to be used and abused for their gain.
    This is how it always was and still is.
    Israel is owned by the Rothschilds, but none live there. How does that work?
    One of my goals in this life is to show as many of the ''normal'' every day jews that they are no different to the rest of us, they are welcome to live amongst us and their deadliest enemies don't have hakenkreuz on them, they have a star of david.
    The people of the world deserve peace and the ability to live their lives free of this madness.
    And, by the gods, they shall have it.
    Last edited by Lord Sidious; 15th September 2011 at 05:52.

17. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

Ironically, if you want to know who is the party that is framing ''the jews'' then you need not look any further than the ''jewish elites'' to whom the lesser ones are nothing more than people to be used and abused for their gain.
    This is how it always was and still is.
    Israel is owned by the Rothschilds, but none live there. How does that work?
    One of my goals in this life is to show as many of the ''normal'' every day jews that they are no different to the rest of us, they are welcome to live amongst us and their deadliest enemies don't have hakenkreuz on them, they have a star of david.
    The people of the world deserve peace and the ability to live their lives free of this madness.
    And, by the gods, they shall have it.

Thank you for the clear outline.

As I was rereading "The protocols" and finding staggering parallels between some of their descriptions and what we learn(t) on the conduct of world affairs in recent past and current; they do mention the "lesser brethrens".

However when one rereads those protocols replacing "Goyim" or "Gentiles" with sheeple/PJ people/useles eaters and anyone else, but these elders, by "Useful idiots" and one can lay down these plans on current affairs and get a 100% match. Especially on economics.

Connecting that to Rockefeller's archive where S. Arrigo was given to read the diaries of the Skull&Bones to discover the "S&B elders" were behind schedule to implement WW I ... then A. Pike and his three World Wars... a bit too much falling into place recently. However, it's an indication that truth is floating around in the "atmosphere" and is indeed not far from landing.

As for the Op video, although I kept looking and looking, I couldn't make out any of his ears matching, they just don't compare. Yet the uploader forces a 100% match down the throats of viewers... something not quite right there.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (15th September 2011), Corncrake (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), karelia (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), loveandgratitude (15th September 2011), noprophet (15th September 2011), RMorgan (15th September 2011), seko (15th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Mengele escaped to Argentina with help from ODESSA (not the real name) and even the ''nazi hunters'' knew he was down there.

Eichmann was captured by the HaMossad and taken to Israel and tried. The executed him after being found guilty.

Walter Krupinski was a Luftwaffe ace and was also in the post war Luftwaffe. Why would he need to hide?
    And as for Manfred Von Richthofen, come on, you can't be serious! (Sorry John McEnroe)

He has one huge thing correct, that ''the jews'' will carry the blame for a lot of things.
    But they weren't.
    Yes - but that all depends on what information you're using to begin with and how valid it is.

It was a 'fact' that Hitler commited suicide.
    That Osama Bin Laden was shot not long ago.
    That Saddam Hussein was executed.
    That the World trade centre was flown into by Moslems who hated US freedoms.

No doubt about it, the facts depend upon whose giving the history.
    Unless one is actually an eye witness - who is to say what's for sure and certain?

Those facial matches - they're pretty convincing - especially put together with his other matches.

Is it even about the Reich?
    And I rather thought the Reich were about the new world order.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Anna (15th September 2011), Calz (15th September 2011), Corncrake (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

Nazism and Zionism are one and the same thing. It is an ISM

Is that Prescott Bush with Mengele?

George Scherff was the name of the Prescott Bush. The Bushes were German's going by the name of Sherff.

Name:  1938groupNaziseditautoleveladjgood800w.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  92.6 KBName:  1938groupNaziseditarrowsandtext800w copy.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  96.0 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	1938 lodge gp w Geo Scherff and friends basefull.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	9919
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 15th September 2011 at 11:29.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Anna (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011), RMorgan (15th September 2011), Teakai (15th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks

Dr. Joseph Mengele was in fact the famous Dr. Green.

What a strange and ugly fate to be the most hated man in the world. To be wanted for prosecution by the governments of the U.S., Israel and West Germany. To be a hunted fugitive for 40 years. To have a price on one's head of $3.4 million. That was the harsh destiny of Josef Mengele, the camp doctor at Auschwitz. And then to be found dead, as Mengele was reported found on June 6, dead and buried in a small hillside cemetery in Brazil. To be dug up, bone by moldering bone, and carted away for scientific examination. And argued about. Was this really Mengele? Or was the whole discovery an elaborate conspiracy to escape justice?

Dr Green was the father of the Monach Programme.
    Monarch programming is a mind-control technique comprising elements of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). It utilizes a combination of psychology, neuroscience and occult rituals to create within the slaves an alter persona that can be triggered and programmed by the handlers. Monarch slaves are used by several organizations connected with the world elite in fields such as the military, sex slavery and the entertainment industry. This article will look at the origins of Monarch programming, its techniques and its symbolism.

http://secretarcana.com/hiddenknowle...-mind-control/
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 15th September 2011 at 11:26.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Anna (15th September 2011), Davidallany (15th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)

But they weren't.
    Yes - but that all depends on what information you're using to begin with and how valid it is.

It was a 'fact' that Hitler commited suicide.
    That Osama Bin Laden was shot not long ago.
    That Saddam Hussein was executed.
    That the World trade centre was flown into by Moslems who hated US freedoms.

No doubt about it, the facts depend upon whose giving the history.
    Unless one is actually an eye witness - who is to say what's for sure and certain?

Those facial matches - they're pretty convincing - especially put together with his other matches.

Is it even about the Reich?
    And I rather thought the Reich were about the new world order.
    They were fighting the forces that were about bringing in the new world order.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Who were they?
    Are you speaking about the Zionists in Germany?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Who were they?
    Are you speaking about the Zionists in Germany?
    The Reich was fighting the new world order, aka the allies.
    The Zionists wanted as many Jews in Palestine as possible to form Israel, so they could sacrifice them.

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    Nazism and Zionism are one and the same thing. It is an ISM

Is that Prescott Bush with Mengele?

Attachment 9917Attachment 9918Attachment 9919
    Wow - good find Loveandgratitude.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

The Zionists wanted as many Jews in Palestine as possible to form Israel, so they could sacrifice them.
    So you don't think the whole thing was organised by the same force under false cover?

Just to say - the regime of the third reich seems very much to have the same sort of values and system of control as the nwo - why would they fight that? it sounds a bit back to front.

What happened to the allied new world order force - who was the driving force behind it? And are the Bushes allies or Nazi's? Who's side is the Queen on?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Davidallany (15th September 2011), Hervé (15th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

So you don't think the whole thing was organised by the same force under false cover?

Just to say - the regime of the third reich seems very much to have the same sort of values and system of control as the nwo - why would they fight that? it sounds a bit back to front.

What happened to the allied new world order force - who was the driving force behind it? And are the Bushes allies or Nazi's? Who's side is the Queen on?
    I think that the same forces did control the NSDAP to start with, but then they broke with them and went their own way.
    The Reich was and is more interested in nationalism, the nwo is internationalist, so there is the difference.
    The allied new world order force managed to take more control of the earth and is still in charge today.
    The driving force was and is the banksters, as agents for an offworld force, that I surmise is Enlil.
    The bushes are alleged to have been working with the Reich, I have no evidence or opinion on that.
    The queen of england is one of the highest of the nwo people on earth, of whom is public.
    Her uncle abdicated because he favoured the NSDAP side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast