+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chomsky: Ron Paul is right about Al Qaeda..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member jackovesk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,391 times in 4,820 posts

Default Chomsky: Ron Paul is right about Al Qaeda..!

DemocracyNow.org - During the most recent Republican presidential debate on Monday, September 12th, Congressman Ron Paul of Texas drew boos and jeers from the crowd and his fellow debaters for his views on the roots of 9/11 attacks.

Dr. Paul criticized U.S. foreign policy as the catalyst stating, "we're under great threat because we occupy so many countries... We have to be honest with ourselves. What would we do if another country, say China, did to us what we do to all those countries over there?"

For more, Democracy Now! spoke with Professor Emeritus of Linguistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Noam Chomsky. Dr. Chomsky responded to Dr. Paul's comments by reciting the history of antagonism to US policy, concluding: "I think what he said is completely uncontroversial. You can read it in government documents."

PS - It still amazes me, just how 'Mind Controlled' most of the American Public are..!

i.e.

Last edited by jackovesk; 15th September 2011 at 04:26.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jackovesk For This Post:

58andfixed (15th September 2011), Argos (15th September 2011), BMJ (15th September 2011), Corncrake (15th September 2011), crosby (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (15th September 2011), noprophet (15th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,276 posts

Default Re: Chomsky: Ron Paul is right about Al Qaeda..!

Not just them jackonugget, most on the face of the planet at least in the west where we are ''so much better'' than everyone else.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Chomsky: Ron Paul is right about Al Qaeda..!

Dr. Paul criticized U.S. foreign policy as the catalyst stating, "we're under great threat because we occupy so many countries... We have to be honest with ourselves. What would we do if another country, say China, did to us what we do to all those countries over there?"

This is where,we as Americans are on a real slippery slope with citizens of the World. Our politicians preach a free democracy worldwide for the sake of the planet,while our covert operations plummel anyone who doesn't agree with out politics,and we'll use military force to defend those politics. For WHO?
    American citizens are getting blamed for Global Politics, and the world see's either a Democrat,or Republican politician dictating forign policy to excuute the New World Order going into 2012.
    And who can blame them?
    Our political debacle is effecting the whole planet on so many different levels.

I'm not a Tea Partier,Repub,Dem, or really a Ron Paul supporter.

But as a citizen of EARTH, I sure as heck would like to feel I can visit Cuba, or France, or New Zealand without being told by the current regime in that territory,( NOTE: I did'nt say Country,look how many countries got their "names" sanctioned by the United Nations in the last 60 years)(how about last 200 years..Bavaria, Tibet anyone?) they're regional territories,and they kill people in ALL of them to protect religious and political adgena's.

I guess it goes back to how far in history you want to identify "ownership" of land and who's in charge.

America? How far... NOT the Spaniards and France..too far..

New York City? NOT Italians,Irish,Jews and Catholics,Irish Protesentants,Catholic Irishman. "Take that back to Ireland"
    And they did. Our "melting pot" here in the U.S. was split up too. And they sent money home too.

Interesting thing about history. Who wrote it to tell to whom.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

58andfixed (15th September 2011), Corncrake (15th September 2011), jackovesk (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (15th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread