+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Holograms our new idols ??

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Are Holograms our new idols ??

Hi guys..

Holograms arnt new, but are they the new idols for our kids to admire ??
    Well it sure looks like it.
    I remember i was told as young, it's not realistic to look up to this famous people.
    If you think my father was wrong then, he is spot on now.

All this giving me the creeps, dont get me wrong, it looks it looks beautiful.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GfH3PrHhcTE

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHtjI

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Anno (15th September 2011), Kerrigan (16th September 2011), ktlight (15th September 2011), MorgaineFallen (15th September 2011), RMorgan (15th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Default Re: Are Holograms our new idols ??

I agree with you friend, do you not think its strange how allot of us did not realize this technology was here.
    I was watching television here in the UK last week and there was a hologram concert on of a popular pop icon,
    And no one battered an eyelid, but this is only coming out in this force the past few years and now its getting used constantly.
    But no one is questioning what has bought all this on, its like they throw it at us and we have been so socially conditioned by sci-fi and popular culture that we just accept it as common practice.
    It unnerve's me that no one is shocked that they can now make full holograms and have not said much about it.
    What will be next, could they release information or even tell the unsuspecting masses that aliens exists and people would still be concerned with when the next train arrives for work!!
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), Anno (15th September 2011), ktlight (15th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    [...]If you think my father was wrong then, he is spot on now.[...]
    I find myself wanting Lord Sidious to be your Father for some reason.

I think this is the latest in a line of technologies that have been destroying all of our imaginations. For most of our time on Earth we've had oral traditions and our imaginations made the pictures. With limited stories available we'd roleplay with our friends as the characters and think, "What would Freya do?". When you consider the 'occult' importance of Visual Magic(k) you can see the benefit in stifling and controlling this ability.

It started as still images, then animations, then film with real people, then CGI people (getting so real now that some can't tell the difference) and now we have Holograms. Maybe the end result will be Bladerunner? There are also Action Figures, Super Heroes and Computer Games. On increasingly higher resolution screens and digital signals.

In a way it's a kind of Alchemy with God. The avatars of god learnt orally as characters that would have 'lived in our minds' as we created and played with them are now standing infront of us speaking the words of some anonymous media owner. There's a reason TV companies have Heads of Programming. =]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), ktlight (15th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Well, I donīt have idols of any kind. If I like someoneīs music, itīs just about the music, not the person.

Anyway, Iīm looking forward the day when we will be able to watch a holographic concert on our homes! Could you imagine yourself watching Hendrix playing his guitar in front of you, real size, like he was actually there? It would be so cool....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), Anno (15th September 2011), ktlight (15th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Here's a clip from the MTV Europe awards, where Gorillaz perform Feel Good Inc. in holograms.

I love their music, but when I saw them Live last year, I was very disappointed to see satanic imageries. See for yourselves the closing piece of the concert:

But then again, the title of the song is Demon Days. Are they trying to say something? I just don't know, it gets quite confusing.
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerrigan For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), Anno (15th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,400 times in 4,618 posts

It certainly makes me smile to see these 'kids' waving to empty image dancing in the middle

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), Anno (15th September 2011), ktlight (15th September 2011), RMorgan (15th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Next step is using holograms in churches, so people wouldnīt feel so retarded praying for an invisible god...I can see that! A handsome green eyed, blond Jesus Christ, walking among the faithful, with angels flying around, asking for donations, while old ladies cry in repent for their sins...
    Last edited by RMorgan; 15th September 2011 at 17:25.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), Anno (15th September 2011), Kerrigan (16th September 2011), ktlight (15th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Next step is using holograms in churches, so people wouldnīt feel so retarded praying for an invisible god...I can see that! A handsome green eyed, blond Jesus Christ, walking among the faithful, with angels flying around, asking for donations, while old ladies cry in repent for their sins...
    I think they're more likely to need holographic congregations these days.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

<8> (15th September 2011), ktlight (15th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread