+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts on Gordon Michael Scallion and New World Map

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Allura's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Thoughts on Gordon Michael Scallion and New World Map

After reading just about all Edgar Cayce books and scouring the internet for other future Earth changes, I stumbled upon Gordon Michael Scallion and his future maps. They are so similar to the Cayce maps and the Navy's future map. I'd just like to get some honest opinions on Scallion, since I'm interested in joining his website (Matrix Institute)but don't really want to waste the money if he's just another fraud. Thanks!

On another note, I thought his explanation of Earth changes was interesting...

ETA: What is he talking about when he says the first two earthquakes have already happened. That part always leaves me scratching my head!
    Last edited by Allura; 15th September 2011 at 20:14.
    "I believe in God like I believe in the sun, not because I can see it but because of it all things are seen." -C.S. Lewis

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Allura For This Post:

Billy (15th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (16th September 2011), ktlight (15th September 2011), Ria (16th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,181 times in 1,061 posts

Default Re: Thoughts on Gordon Michael Scallion and New World Map

I am bumping this only because I don't know much about this guy and woudl like to hear from any who do!
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Allura (16th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (16th September 2011), Mandala (16th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

A worthwhile bump nearing, and thanks go to Allura for the thread.

The work of Gordon Michael Scallion had me fascinated quite a few years ago, but I did not pursue it to any great degree, so cannot make worthwhile comment.

I'd simply like to thank you both for bringing it to my attention once again, and point out that nothing is set in stone with regards to these prophesised Earth changes. As a case in point, certain prophecies of Edgar Cayce are failing to occur at their appointed time. The poles were expected to have flipped by 1998, and Atlantis was expected to begin rising again in the late sixties. This is not to say that Cayce was in some way wrong, just that the game has changed since that time.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,870 times in 668 posts

This is only my opinion, but I don't put too much stock in future predictions. My feeling is that there are endless probable futures out there. So who knows which future we may choose to experience? It may not be a case of Scallion or Cayce, or anyone being wrong, but rather we decide to live a different future than what they "saw". Now, I happen to live on the west coast. And there are an awful lot of well known channelers living in the western U.S., which, by the look of Scallions map isn't exactly the place to be unless you care to be living in an octopus's garden at some point in the future. But none of them seem to be too concerned. So, ....................... I would say, don't get too caught up in Scallions stuff. (Again, that's just my opinion).
    Last edited by Orph; 16th September 2011 at 03:40.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Allura (16th September 2011), Art (16th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (16th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

For what it's worth--I went to his presentation (and might I add he drew quite a crowd in the late 1990's) and found him to be a very authentic, down-to-earth person. Happened across him because I was asked to volunteer at the registration table of the conference by a colleague. My take on these things -- if you are in the moment and listen you will be safe and directed regardless of what is going on. Hence not needing anyone elses map other than the map from within.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PamelaB For This Post:

Allura (16th September 2011), Carmen (16th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (16th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Allura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PamelaB (here)
    For what it's worth--I went to his presentation (and might I add he drew quite a crowd in the late 1990's) and found him to be a very authentic, down-to-earth person. Happened across him because I was asked to volunteer at the registration table of the conference by a colleague. My take on these things -- if you are in the moment and listen you will be safe and directed regardless of what is going on. Hence not needing anyone elses map other than the map from within.
    I agree and I also believe we are where we are supposed to be when we need to be there. I'm curious with all the talk about Earth changes from endless sources, it's piqued my interest even more. By in large, if it's our time, NOTHING is going to stop that from happening. But I'm curious all the same!
    "I believe in God like I believe in the sun, not because I can see it but because of it all things are seen." -C.S. Lewis

+ Reply to Thread