+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 383 FirstFirst 1 31 41 51 91 141 383 LastLast

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #801
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

I did come across a news story and video of a sinkhole that was eating up 2 peoples homes in Virginia near the center of Quake. But I cannot remember the website as it was a couple days ago now. Maybe searching sinkhole in Virginia on YT will be successful for inquiring minds.

2. Link to Post #802
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Just don't see how 30,000 deaths could be brushed under the carpet.

They'd still have a lot of family members top side.
    Last edited by Taurean; 17th September 2011 at 15:13.
    Sapere aude

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Bollinger (17th September 2011), Fred259 (17th September 2011), Herbert (17th September 2011), OnyxKnight (23rd September 2011), Sesan (19th September 2011), sygh (18th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #803
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Well.. I have just read the piece/transcript of the interview on Before its news: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1110/...8-23-2011.html
    I was greatly heartened to read of these developments, and hope they have some credence to them, at least in terms of the 'cabal' being put on notice. I did make a posting about the EQ's being nuclear in origin, and had heard that the Japan EQ was also just such an event.

Just the same, I'm also deeply disturbed by the known loss of life in Japan, and alleged loss of life in Virginia and Colorado. To know that the deaths in Japan were orchestrated is just horrific, and simply points to the insanity of tptw. That their actions ultimately caused even more death and destruction among 'their own', only enforces that opinion.

My Hope is that, if all this is even somewhat True, Earth will see this New Age dawning sooner, rather than later.

In Unity and Peace

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

aranuk (17th September 2011), Bollinger (17th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (17th September 2011), sygh (18th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #804
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    I did come across a news story and video of a sinkhole that was eating up 2 peoples homes in Virginia near the center of Quake. But I cannot remember the website as it was a couple days ago now. Maybe searching sinkhole in Virginia on YT will be successful for inquiring minds.
    Is this the one bud?
    http://www.sott.net/articles/show/23...hreatens-Homes
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Hervé (18th September 2011), Realeyes (19th September 2011), sygh (18th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #805
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

love these kind of interviews so intresting!

9. Link to Post #806
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

I don't believe a word of it.

Benjamin Fulford may be sincere, but is certainly credulous and frequently played by his sources.

Credulous | Define Credulous at Dictionary.com
    dictionary.reference.com/browse/credulous
    willing to believe or trust too readily, especially without proper or adequate evidence; gullible.
    Do David's sources play him too Bill? He said some of them confirmed the blasts as the cause of the EQs. You know David well, how reliable are his contacts? He said he knows pentagon white hats. Are they to be trusted? Is this disinfo to make us complacent, a rope-a-dope? Is that what they are doing? Do you believe what Benjamin says about the tsunami? We do not want to appear credulous at all, we have learnt our lesson well here on Avalon. So please feel free to Enlighten us on the reliability of information given to sources in the alt media. Can we trust anything we read? Unfortunately the majority of people here do not have the privilege of looking in the eyes of these anonymous whistle blowers to discern for ourselves integrity and character. In our position we have to dismiss without prejudice 90% of the information given to us. I try to use intuition to guide me through this mine field, to not be at least a little credulous is a luxury most cant afford. Can you help us with that? Blessings.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Annacarl (18th September 2011), aranuk (17th September 2011), Bollinger (17th September 2011), Buchanan561 (28th September 2011), Calz (19th September 2011), Carmen (18th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (17th September 2011), Holly Lindin (17th September 2011), jcocks (18th September 2011), Lita (18th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (17th September 2011), Mark (18th September 2011), Sesan (19th September 2011), sygh (18th September 2011), transiten (17th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #807
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

A question for Bill, your energy is all different in case you dont realize, we met in Equador. Why would you post a one liner like this? David Wilcock is someone that you work with, respect and partner with in interviews over the past. Are you saying you dont believe a word of what he is saying either - as he said on this interview, he has done his own research, spoke to his own sources. You have stated in a recent thread you doubt much to any of ascension/channels/comets/mayan - what do you believe in these days Bill. I ask this with respect and with love. Considering what I witnessed, I am beginning to wonder....people listen to what you are saying and I feel that you should remember that when you come out with these statements. Not all of us are sheep, there is always an element of truth in almost everthing and personally, I am disappointed in this post of yours.....sincerely!
    Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost. -Thomas J. Watson

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lslimerick For This Post:

Alan (19th September 2011), aranuk (17th September 2011), Bollinger (17th September 2011), Carmen (18th September 2011), DNA (18th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (17th September 2011), gooty64 (17th September 2011), Holly Lindin (17th September 2011), Kimberley (17th September 2011), Lily de Cuir (18th September 2011), Realeyes (19th September 2011), Sesan (19th September 2011), transiten (17th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #808
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

As you probably know from the gist of my posts, I'm not easily given to "knowledge" or "hearsay" that a person claims without evidence. In this case, i.e. the Fulford interview, I was pleasantly surprised by the logical consistency of Fulford's replies to Wilcock's line of questioning which I thought DW did very ably and without any hint of presumption.

It is also true that we have seen and heard Ben Fulford make some astounding moves in the past (e.g. appearing with Leo Zagami and giving ultimatums to the Illuminati which in the end didn't seem to come to anything) but going purely by the merits of this particular interview, I don't believe Fulford fudged any of his answers to Wilcock’s questions and came across as genuine as anyone can come across under such circumstances. Let's also not forget that he managed to bring Rockefeller himself to some dingy room for an interview. Remember that? Who in the alternative community can claim to have done anything like that?

None of what I’ve said above or before in this thread is meant to be taken as an endorsement or derision of Fulford. It is simply an observation that anyone who tries to bluff their way through a serious interview like the one we heard will make mistakes and Fulford did not appear to make any in my estimation. So, my conclusion was that it is entirely plausible. What makes me say that?

We have already seen and heard evidence with regard to the existence of underground cities. We have ample evidence to suggest there are real financial holes in the world’s economy right now and it seems to be affecting the US and Europe the most. Knowing what we know about humanity, it is entirely possible that there are those who are against the wrongdoers as well as those who are working for them. This world balances precariously in a tug of war between those who want to enjoy it and those who want to control it.

Nothing of what Fulford said detracts from what we know some quarters of humanity to be capable of. So given the weight of all that we already know, everything he said sounds very plausible.

As to whether it is sufficient for us to make the leap and declare it as being fact, that requires a little more evidence and that can only be satisfied if the hopeful message given at the end of the interview transpires into reality in the timeframe given, and we can see a real change in our everyday lives.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

Andre (18th September 2011), aranuk (17th September 2011), Arc (19th September 2011), Buchanan561 (28th September 2011), Carmen (18th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (17th September 2011), firstlook (19th September 2011), Hervé (18th September 2011), karelia (18th September 2011), lslimerick (17th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (17th September 2011), markoid (17th September 2011), mountain_jim (18th September 2011), Möbius (19th September 2011), Referee (23rd September 2011), spiritguide (18th September 2011), sygh (18th September 2011), transiten (17th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #809
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)

That was my reasoning too. How do 30,000 people disappear and no one misses them? Even my mother-in-law would wonder where I disappeared to. That's a LOT of missing people,even if they all signed non-disclosure agreements. I'm not saying that voids the rest of the story,but with all of our seismatic equipment, how can underground nuclear explosions be explained away with that much loss of life?
    It's not logical.
    David is a great orator. You could give him any topic,and he would win you over with his intrepretation and his ability to communicate. He would have been the Captain on any college debate team.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

Andre (18th September 2011), Bollinger (17th September 2011), sygh (18th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #810
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Quote Posted by shybastid (here)

That was my reasoning too. How do 30,000 people disappear and no one misses them? Even my mother-in-law would wonder where I disappeared to. That's a LOT of missing people,even if they all signed non-disclosure agreements. I'm not saying that voids the rest of the story,but with all of our seismatic equipment, how can underground nuclear explosions be explained away with that much loss of life?
    It's not logical.
    David is a great orator. You could give him any topic,and he would win you over with his intrepretation and his ability to communicate. He would have been the Captain on any college debate team.
    I am not saying this is the explanation but it possible. There is an assumption that the population living in these underground cities are there for short periods only. There is also the assumption that their immediate families are not with them. One further assumption is that the people living in these cities are allowed to communicate with people other than military.

If you take those assumptions away, it is possible that these people have long since disappeared from the surface anyway and won’t be missed. If all this is true, it would make sense for the powers to keep it that way to ensure the underground cities are kept secret.

Not claiming this is the case but it is a possible explanation.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (17th September 2011), Eric J (Viking) (17th September 2011), Hervé (18th September 2011), jcocks (18th September 2011), Möbius (19th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #811
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Any underground explosion of that magnitude would have been instantly detected elsewhere in the world.

For 60,000 people to just disappear is ridiculous. This from the man who told us Mount Fuji was going to explode in March…

Don’t listen to these two. They know zero about nuclear weapons, the reality is you probably know more yourself or have the capability of finding out.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Arrowwind (18th September 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (17th September 2011), CyRus (20th September 2011), sygh (18th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #812
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)
    Quote Posted by shybastid (here)

It's not logical.
    I am not saying this is the explanation but it possible. There is an assumption that the population living in these underground cities are there for short periods only. There is also the assumption that their immediate families are not with them. One further assumption is that the people living in these cities are allowed to communicate with people other than military.

If you take those assumptions away, it is possible that these people have long since disappeared from the surface anyway and won’t be missed. If all this is true, it would make sense for the powers to keep it that way to ensure the underground cities are kept secret.

Not claiming this is the case but it is a possible explanation.
    Hi.
    It was 60,000 people. 30,000 each in two cities.

I would say folk would have to go missing in the millions before folk start to take notice. 100'000's go missing every year in the UK alone.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-1801010.html

Just think how many folk we all havn't seen since school & don't give much of a second thought really, or the folk who move from town to town. I personally have friends who have fallen off the radar & close family members. So basically, 60,000 people wont be missed for its just a drop in the ocean.

The chances are, that folk who live in these cities have been off the radar for years & even some may even be born in or around these underground cities.

But I'm still taking this interview with a pinch of salt until some hard evidence is slapped onto the table.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

aranuk (18th September 2011), Arc (19th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), DNA (18th September 2011), Hervé (18th September 2011), karelia (18th September 2011), Möbius (19th September 2011), sygh (18th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #813
    Thanks

this post has totally blown my hair back...there is a mp3 out there on this topic....i think humanity will see ashift in the elites power desintagrating....im awe struck..i pray to the prime creator protects us and guides us while these ogliarchs fall to there needs...love light and abundance....thirdeye....

24. The Following User Says Thank You to THIRDEYE For This Post:

aranuk (17th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #814
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,418 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Any underground explosion of that magnitude would have been instantly detected elsewhere in the world.

For 60,000 people to just disappear is ridiculous.
    Exactly. Ben Fulford, sincere and well-meaning as he may be, is more and more beginning to sound like Sorcha Faal or the "European Times".

Quote Posted by lslimerick (here)
    what do you believe in these days Bill
    Many thanks for the question. Here's a start:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...to-rationality
    -------

Dear Friends:

It can be taken as fact now that Comet Elenin is no more.

http://sydneystargazers.com/2011/09/...f-comet-elenin

With its departure comes the demise (I do hope!) of a prolonged wave of irrationality that could only have been in the interests of anyone who wants to further our enslavement while we're all getting distracted by the kind of viral nonsense that's been proliferating for months now.

This honestly isn't intended to offend anyone... but it's really true. The opportunity is for those who found themselves swept up in the Elenin hysteria to learn from the valuable challenge of discerning reality from hype.

Here are the next issues where this experience might be applied:

1) The Calleman Mayan calendar date. Nothing will happen. It was just a calendar (whenever the Mayan New Year actually is, which is disputed). It was not the end of days, the end of time, prophecy of a rapture, or a timestamp for a mass awakening (see below). Folks, it was a calendar.

2) Ascension. Inelia described it, beautifully, as the expansion of awareness. That definition works for me. This does not happen en masse in one day, one year, or even one decade. One has to work for personal and spiritual development. Unfortunately, wisdom is not bestowed upon us by a date in anyone's diary... not even the Mayans'.

3) The Earth has not 'divided in two' (and nor will it) - and no-one's going to be 'left behind'. Really. For anyone still confused: please think, with the aid of a grounded friend if necessary, about the reductio ad absurdum involved.

4) 'Planet X' (a brown dwarf star several times the size of Jupiter) is out there, heading this way, but we'll only be informed of it officially in a few years' time. It will not cause any civilization-destroying cataclysm, but is likely to trigger extreme weather and various forms of seismic activity - mainly due to its influence on the sun.

5) NESARA. This may a very long time ago have had some toehold in reality, but is now definitely 100% fabrication. It'll continue to play out as long as there are those willing to believe that their 'packages' will be delivered any day now.

6) The revaluation of the dinar. If this happens, no-one will get rich. Ask anyone who was in Mexico in 1993 when the peso was revalued. It works in the same way.

So what will happen?

--- Gradually increasing earth change activity. No show-stopping catastrophe. But more earthquakes, more volcanic eruptions, and more extreme or destabilized weather. (These events may well be exacerbated by HAARP and other high-technology devices by those who relish the opportunity for fear and disruption to permit problem-reaction-solution clampdowns and control measures.)

--- Global financial instability (which may be catastrophic in an economic sense). This may be a serious threat to regular daily life because of political measures taken, and may well be upon us in the next 12 months or sooner. This is also highly likely to be artificially triggered... like some earth change events.

--- A spike of solar activity that may lead to disruption to power supplies and global telecoms. This is outside the control of any human group. In the worst case scenario, this could be heavily disruptive - including the loss of digital data, burned out chips in anything electronic (which may mean no water, fuel, or very much else), and serious disruption to infrastructure. There's credible evidence that this is a known problem which the public has not been told about apart from a few 'test' announcements and publications. (The information is out there.)

See http://projectcamelot.org/electrical_engineer.html for more details.

--- Disclosure of ET existence: my $10 bet is by the end of 2013. Let's watch, wait and enjoy. (But when it happens, it will certainly not be the whole very tricky story.)

In summary: we're not going to be magically and suddenly raptured or ascended out of the mess we've all made of Planet Earth. We have to face what we have done.

We may be able to relax a little after another couple of generations. There's no vacation, or celebration, just yet. But we are most definitely headed in the right direction - for sure.

Work on your own personal and spiritual development (there's a huge array of tools and techniques available to do so, and many of them work really well); be kind; be smart; and take responsibility for absolutely everything you can.

No-one else can do that apart from yourself. When or if that happens... is entirely up to you.

With my very best wishes to all, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th September 2011 at 22:39.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (17th September 2011), BMJ (18th September 2011), Carmody (18th September 2011), fifi (19th September 2011), Hervé (17th September 2011), HORIZONS (18th September 2011), Ixopoborn (18th September 2011), K626 (17th September 2011), PurpleLama (19th September 2011), Sierra (17th September 2011), spiritguide (18th September 2011), Thrasher1218 (18th September 2011), ulli (17th September 2011), Yoda (18th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #815
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Obama ordered to underground bunker

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/09/obama...Union+Times%29

I post things I find to be of interest but then I found fairy stories to be of interest.
    There is so much disinfo and 4+4=5 flying about I no longer have an opinion.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

aranuk (18th September 2011), Arc (19th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), Brodie75 (8th October 2011), haibane (18th September 2011), sandy (18th September 2011), sygh (18th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #816
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

We have been assured quite a few times, with credible witnesses and evidence to back it up, that eutimes ( the source of the "Obama ordered to underground bunker") and Sorcha Faal (author of countless ludicrous stories) are disinfo agents, though they may actually also print enough facts to make their stories seem at least somewhat credible.
    If you don't take that into account when trying to discern what is true, you have to start at square one with each story you read.
    Who has time for that?

30. Link to Post #817
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

For 60,000 people to just disappear is ridiculous.
    Exactly. Ben Fulford, sincere and well-meaning as he may be, is more and more beginning to sound like Sorcha Faal or the "European Times".

Quote Posted by lslimerick (here)
    what do you believe in these days Bill
    Many thanks for the question. Here's a start:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...to-rationality
    ...and when you come across people who are genuinely interested be sure to tell them all you know.

Peace

K
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th September 2011 at 23:31. Reason: trim quoted material
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), Lita (18th September 2011), sunflower (18th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #818
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I was posting this as it was developing here on this thread. Sorry moderator... please delete my other post relating to this topic.

Actually this interview and the information it created feels pretty grounded to me. I had not heard about the bridges in the US being booby trapped to cause food shortages until this interview. Seems logical.

And I was not aware that the recent meeting of the Bildebergs had been cut short until I read this.

If 80 countries have formed an alliance against the old world order cabal that is likely to be a good sign. Coming out of victim mode is very important and can change any game instantly.

If the crazy power elite are deciding to put an end to the nonsense that has been going on it would be great. As one of the mass 'eaters' there really isn't much I can directly do about any of this except stay informed, and become neutral to it all. One thing I learned long ago is that any reaction to anything just feeds the energy there.

How much is true and how much is just drama? Honestly, what goes on here in earth is very strange indeed the more you go into it. Almost everything I ever was programmed with in school turned out to be wrong. And with such a strong news blackout here in the US the internet is really the only way I glean anything that approaches truth. As for me, I will continue sungazing daily, working on my inner reactions of negativity, and bathing everyone I meet with love and acceptance (especially myself). To me this is where possibility for deep change is... the inner battle is the one that counts in the end.
    Last edited by Dawn; 17th September 2011 at 23:17.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

aranuk (18th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), Kindred (23rd September 2011), Referee (23rd September 2011), Tigressa (19th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #819
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,418 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Obama ordered to underground bunker

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/09/obama...Union+Times%29
    Chris, the source for this is Sorcha Faal. It can therefore be disregarded. The grand-sounding "European Times" reposts almost all of Sorcha Faal's inventions.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

greybeard (17th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (18th September 2011), Referee (23rd September 2011), risveglio (18th September 2011), sygh (18th September 2011), Thrasher1218 (18th September 2011), Yoda (18th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #820
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

If this is true, it would make very much sense to kill of the main part of the people who has been involved. Typical psychopathic behavior, as they all are if you ask me anyway.

About the yield of this nuclear bomb and what might have been detected or not, i am pretty sure they have more than "one size fits all" kind of bomb.

I guess time will tell...

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

aranuk (18th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), Charlie Pecos (18th September 2011), Hervé (18th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 383 FirstFirst 1 31 41 51 91 141 383 LastLast