+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock- The Source Field

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default David Wilcock- The Source Field

I just received my copy of David Wilcocks new book- The Source Field. What a fantastic book so far. David has really done his homework and has included tons of scientific data to substantiate his ideas. I'm only four chapters into it and can't wait to finish it.

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about this book, and the idea of a source field.
    Cheers!
    Sesan
    The Universe is Consciousness.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

butcherman (5th October 2011), Calz (5th October 2011), DoubleHelix (5th October 2011), kiwi (5th October 2011), KiwiElf (5th October 2011), MorgaineFallen (17th September 2011), Nortreb (17th September 2011), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Wilcock- The Source Field

I am in the middle of reading it. I agree; his sources are very well documented. I'm enjoying it too.
    The Sage does not talk, The Talented Ones talk, And the Stupid Ones argue
    King Tingan
    Journey of Awakening

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meesh For This Post:

Calz (5th October 2011), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), Sesan (17th September 2011), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I am also in the middle of reading it! Based on my research and travels, David has put a lot of lost pieces to a very large puzzle! Great work!

All my best energies to everyone!
    Nortreb
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Calz (5th October 2011), Ecnal61 (5th October 2011), KiwiElf (5th October 2011), Sesan (17th September 2011), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Ok....can't say enough about this book. Really, really great stuff! I highly recommend this to everyone. David has included a massive amount of scientific data to support his ideas. A easy book to follow and well worth your time.
    Cheers!
    Sesan

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

Calz (5th October 2011), KiwiElf (5th October 2011), tessie999 (5th October 2011), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Must be another thread ... thought I already responded to this.

DW is best when bringing forth this information. It is his strength. He takes information from various quarters and presents it in a fashion that we can all assimilate.

Really important stuff here folks.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (28th April 2012), Ecnal61 (5th October 2011), KiwiElf (5th October 2011), PurpleLama (6th October 2011), Sesan (5th October 2011), tessie999 (5th October 2011), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Unhappy Re: David Wilcock- The Source Field

Yes, I agree with all the positive reviews expressed here. I am only half way through reading it and while it is very interesting and relatively easy to follow I still find some of the science hard to get my head around. However, this is probably due to my lack of a science education. Wilcock pulls together material from diverse sources - some scientific and some metaphysical and the book is very well annotated too. While I am able to take on board of lot of his research I still struggle with certain aspects of it - some of his interpretations of symbols require quite a leap of faith. Above all though I love his positivity and his fresh enthusiasm which come through strongly in this book.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Calz (5th October 2011), KiwiElf (5th October 2011), Sesan (5th October 2011), tessie999 (5th October 2011), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Yes his positive approach is very refreshing. No fear mongering.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I'm up to the chapter where he unravels a good part of his research about the Great Pyramid. Interesting info about hypnosis, our minds and prophecies. I'm anticipating the section about Time and Space.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CivilDawn For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012), Sesan (5th October 2011), tessie999 (5th October 2011), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I'm at the time & space section and I am still trying to get my head around it, deep stuff. Time to pour a glass of red, put another log on the fire, and dig back into it. And nothing about any killer comets! Go figure.....haha!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sesan (here)
    I'm at the time & space section and I am still trying to get my head around it, deep stuff.!
    I've heard him talk before about Space/Time, which is an inversion of Time/Space, where Time carries three dimensions (forwards, backwards, and sideways). I think I'm gonna need to read that one a few times.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CivilDawn For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012), Sesan (6th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Is there an ebook version?
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

22. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Hello Nearing. Yes I believe there is an ebook version available. Check David's web site www.divinecosmos.com. You should find it there. I bought my hard cover on Amazon for arounf $30.00. A very nice addition to my book shelf.
    I'd love to hear what you think about it.
    Cheers!
    Sesan

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

KiwiElf (28th April 2012), nearing (6th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

whats the practical about ...this inversion time space
    time carrying forward backward and sideways?
    how would you summarize the imperative....i know the general approach might be to make aware, and calm people in the flow of it. but is there an essential mechanistic

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

The Source Field is a great book and well researched based on scientific facts. i'm shock there's so many thing that Mainstream Science and academic didn't talk about.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (28th April 2012), Sesan (7th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    There most definitely is. Grab a copy of the kindle reader for your computer of choice, head over to Amazon.com, and you can grab the ebook for about 10 bucks or so...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

KiwiElf (28th April 2012), nearing (6th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I have to say I am somewhat perplexed that there isn't much more discussion about this book here at Avalon. I thought this would be a huge hit with the membership. Like David or not, this book touches on many, many topics discussed here in the threads.

Bill if you have read it, I'd love to hear what you think about it!
    Sesan
    Last edited by Sesan; 7th October 2011 at 01:27.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (28th April 2012), KiwiElf (28th April 2012), we-R-one (28th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

Greetings, this is my first post here and this is one of the topics I have been searching for since I found the forum. I read this book last year and concur with previous posters positive reviews of the material, an abundance of info and really key stuff is presented. If only half of it is true, its not only incredibly ground breaking data, but the world / reality the majority believe we inhabit is a total fiction indoctrinated is us from birth...

I also second what Sesan has posted and I am also surprised that there isn't more discussion of this book here

Have a nice weekend all...

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

dreamer (28th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (28th April 2012), Mozart (28th April 2012), we-R-one (28th April 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Why is it more important when David Wilcocks discusses it rather then when the 20 or more forum members who are aware of this phenom and discuss it weekly. Or when the greater percentage of forum members discuss this phenom even though they are not quite conscious of the fact they are doing it.

Why are David Wilcocks proponents over in the Divine Cosmos devising a plan to a machine to 'detect' source fields when they are created, communicated through, and maintained by the entities on this planet in part? That we entities are the ones who detect source fields .

You would think a psychic would know that. That a machine is never going to have the ability to create anything but a limited electrogmagnetic distortion field.
    Lol.

David Wilcocks: "I discovered the wheel!"

I really didn't think we needed another source of dumb but apparently we do.

Ground breaking....not.

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Must be another thread ... thought I already responded to this.

DW is best when bringing forth this information. It is his strength. He takes information from various quarters and presents it in a fashion that we can all assimilate.

Really important stuff here folks.

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Why is it more important when David Wilcocks discusses it rather then when the 20 or more forum members who are aware of this phenom and discuss it weekly. Or when the greater percentage of forum members discuss this phenom even though they are not quite conscious of the fact they are doing it.

Nobody is saying it's more important and forum members on here aren't necessarily reaching the masses like David. I found DW before I found Avalon. This is not a put down on Avalon by any means, but not everyone is going to access Avalon to get their information and even if they did, how on earth would you be able to weed through all the threads to find the information? DW provides a well thought out and organized version of scientific studies in a one-stop-shop book for those who seek to find this kind of information IMO. It doesn't matter if the studies have all ready been out there.....not all of us know or have the time to find these studies. Sometimes it takes someone different to come along and present the information in a new format to grab the attention of viewers who might have originally missed the studies.

Why are David Wilcocks proponents over in the Divine Cosmos devising a plan to a machine to 'detect' source fields when they are created, communicated through, and maintained by the entities on this planet in part? That we entities are the ones who detect source fields .

You would think a psychic would know that. That a machine is never going to have the ability to create anything but a limited electrogmagnetic distortion field.
    Lol.

David Wilcocks: "I discovered the wheel!"

I really didn't think we needed another source of dumb but apparently we do.

Ground breaking....not.

Maybe you're at a different level of knowledge than some of us, eh? We can't all be at the same level so in that, David serves a purpose. His book helped me tremendously. Though I have always known and accessed Source Field at times, I was missing the how and why part of it. DW gave me the vocabulary and the studies to back what I all ready knew existed. His worked offered us a frame of reference that we didn't have before and for that I am extremely grateful.
    See my answers in blue. I have to agree with the other posters, I'm surprised more don't talk about his work. He offers the reader something tangible that one can see for proof with their own eyes, for an energy field that's not necessarily viewable with the naked eye if that makes sense. I think David should be commended for his work, sorry, but that's how I feel.

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

David has a personal weak field and that in turns draws other of similar field quality. It' s easily read because of its low vibrational quality but that is what people want.

Disinformation and 'having a little knowledge' about something is still disinfo and 'a little knowledge' no matter how well organized it is.

Granted his research on auto hypnosis (from other sources, not by his observations) was good but he doesn't follow or express his own advice and neither does his fans.

The more I hear from him the denser he becomes. The more he talks the denser his fan base grows. Lights out .

He is easily manipulated; that is observable.

How?

By the very subject matter he professes to be an so well informed about.

Now the mass embrasure of a topic he clearly doesn't express for himself leaves his adherents to manipulation as well.

What a hero.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast