+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Shape of Sound

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Default The Shape of Sound

In the start to this video, there is a short animation of two toroidal vortexes in rotation. This in my view look to be a nice example of how a binary system may work in space.

Further reference,

When I saw the two toroidal rings orbiting one another, I had an idea pop into my mind. Perhaps the shape of sound is also a movement. So the shape of sound is not stuck in constant relativity... But rather that it moves in a cyclical shape. The idea in that being that you could detect the movement recording over time then removing the non moving picture of matter from the picture and see only the shape of the movement.

Kind of like inverting the color on an image in photoshop, except you are making an inverse of movement. To make further example, the shape of movement from
    a string, a pole and a rock >in spin, is likely to come out like a hollow disc shape on a pole ~as a shape of movement.
    When you take a snapshot of a droplet hitting water what shape is the surface of the water making?
    Adding that the surface of the water is merely the expression that we comprehend, of the body of water moving.
    I would like make another example, if you are walking through a leaf tree forest and it is autumn, where the ground is covered in orange and brown leaves. Suddenly you catch a glimpse of motionless water from out the leaves, off to your side...
    And It takes you a moment to identify it as water. I always found that odd.
    I mean what else could it be? Rated from general experience? Yet I find myself mystified with it for a brief moment until I realize that's it is water.
    It causes me to think that it is the movement of water that is it's such-ness and is distinct and we recognize this first...
    Why not now?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

aranuk (17th September 2011), Dawn (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (18th September 2011), markoid (17th September 2011), Marsila (18th September 2011), Midnight Rambler (18th September 2011), Miller (18th September 2011), Morgaine (17th September 2011), Ria (17th September 2011), sandy (19th September 2011), ViralSpiral (17th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Default Re: The Shape of Sound

That's an incredible video Nomadguy. l loved how the dolphins played with the rings!
    I do not have a scientific brain, but I do appreciate beauty!

Thank you!
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

aranuk (17th September 2011), Miller (18th September 2011), nomadguy (17th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Wow! That was amazing! Have you seen some of these videos on Youtube? They're called "Cymatic Experiments" and can literally transfix you for ages....hehe...
    Check this out...so amazing! (might pay to turn the sound down, it's a bit piercing)

Watching the sand move as the pitch got higher and higher, made me think of the shapes that naturally occur in nature. Is life responsive or somehow originating from "vibrations of sound"? if you think about the shape of biological cells etc, they are very similar to the ones the sand makes in the film.
    It makes a simple brain like mine think far too much....hehe

Thank you for the great thread!
    Morgaine

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Morgaine For This Post:

Dawn (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (18th September 2011), markoid (17th September 2011), nomadguy (18th September 2011), ViralSpiral (17th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you that was magical and beautiful.

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm trying to find a video which demonstrates the effect of broadcasting frequency, i.e sound, at small metal particles immersed in liquid. The effect is amazing, with spining spherical objects and galaxy type (Milky Way shaped) rotating formations being manifested from a loose bunch of particles. The shapes formed differently according to the frequency they were exposed to. A similar experiment has been done with a speaker and cola bottle, with the sound being produced by a synthesiser, creating interesting effects on the surface of the liquid.

If anyone knows a link to the laboratory based metal particle video please post a link, if you have seen it you will know from my description above what I'm refering to. Likewise, if I find the video I will link, again another interesting link between frequencies and its ability to form matter.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mesta0ptik For This Post:

nomadguy (19th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

First video truly beautiful...

The second video ummm I don't think so...

Cymatic video...fascinating isn't it...

Just for kicks...one way to make a sound / smoke ring [IMAGE]http://www.strategypage.com/gallery/images/busting6.jpg[/IMAGE]

Edit http://www.strategypage.com/military...004111226.aspx
    Last edited by Mad Hatter; 18th September 2011 at 10:46. Reason: add link instead

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Is life responsive or somehow originating from "vibrations of sound"?
    But of course. Life IS vibration, patterns of vibration.

Some choose to interpret the opening line of John's gospel, "In the beginning was the Word...", in this light.
    Anyway, the importance of sound is paramount in most major religions. For good reasons.

Look up mantras as well as Sufi music, if you're interested in this.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Mad Hatter (19th September 2011), nomadguy (20th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

One of Nassim Harramein's latest talks might have some related info.
    Why not now?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (19th September 2011), sandy (19th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Default Re: The Shape of Sound; Reflections of the Incredibly large and small

Reflections of the Incredibly large and small

-

https://www.google.com/search?q=toro...w=1138&bih=718

Cubic Wave Fields and Vortex Cones

Toroids in motion

Article - Universal Vortical Singularity enlightenment on the dipole anisotropy pattern of CMBR
    http://uvs-model.com/UVS%20on%20CMBR_dipole.htm
    "From the perspective of Universal Vortical Singularity, the dipole anisotropy pattern of cosmic microwave background radiation (CMBR) in false color temperature map as measured by the COBE mission, is a scientific evidence that the observable physical universe is precessing in a vortical motion with self-perpetual motion"

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...4a19524b8c.jpg

Toroidal Patterns in Fruit
    http://asimpleexplanation.blogspot.c...s-in-food.html

"The universe consists of a series of spiral bodies of diminishing size, each made in turn by plasma ejection and moulded by a spatial Coriolis effect: a rotating fractal universe."
    http://www.fractaluniverse.org/v2/?page_id=2

Why not now?

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Fractal Earth and Rapid Expansion

To support this theory I am supposing that the Earth is fractal.

If the Earth now is a tightly packed fractal. I see it possible for the type of event where the Earth rapidly expands.
    Like a bail of hay when the cord is suddenly cut it billows out of its bonds. The fractal points all expand out at the same speed time and rate.
    The "seven fold" geometry involved in the unpacking of the fractal points is doubled for both in and out. This creates a "jitterbug" effect when the event occurs. When this happens the Material(mountains, houses, you, me etc.) on the surface is likely to be sloshed around like the items in a washing machine. SO spiraled left then right and then launched outward. And after the second set of seven fold geometry that expands the Earth will settle into it's new shape. And this shape too will be perfectly fractal.

Another way to describe the fractal points "Expanding" all over the Earth at the same times ~ is that the Earth is going to expand rather like a fractal ball and that areas of substantial crust or skin are spread apart like a folded sheet. And rather quickly. For cohabitants on the surface an dazzling and unimaginable event.

Water in this scenario is going to flow in many directions and in large amounts, sometimes acting like a knife upon the surface. Carving deep gorges in a short period. Particularly in the fractal edges and limestone-rich or sedimentary basin areas. Whole lakes flying through the air to another point on the surface etc.

unpacked fractal balls
    The "jitterbug" is a term I snagged from Dan Winter while he discussed the seven folds geometry of plasma and/or the heart. http://fractalfield.com

Perhaps another fractal point, and perhaps two largest ~the poles.
    link - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...der-Antarctica
    This theory also supports the Hollow Earth theories.

Perhaps this sort of event has happened before,

The scars are there, the Nile moved, more than that this the whole half a continent dried up...

So in this rapid expansion theory "new worlds" develop on this planet. Cyclically. The trigger is sound based and comes from Stars.
    Last edited by nomadguy; 6th January 2012 at 16:49.
    Why not now?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

meeradas (9th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread