+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BP TOXIC Death Clouds Already Onshore in Louisiana

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default BP TOXIC Death Clouds Already Onshore in Louisiana

BP Oil Spill: Toxic Gases Spreading Inland, Scientist Says Move Out of Gulf...EVACUATIONS OF THE GULF REGION ARE COMING, FEMA WILL OPEN ITS ONE-WAY DOORS.

Gases such as Hydrogen Sulfide, Benzene, Methylene Chloride, and other toxic gases pose a greater risk to human health than the presence of oil washing up on Gulf of Mexico beaches. The allowable levels of Hydrogen Sulfide and Benzene according to the EPA are 5-10 parts per billion and 0 respectively.The EPA reported the level detected in the Gulf at almost 1,200 PPB for hydrogen sulfide and 3400 PPB for Benzene during the month of May. The amounts pose a serious and even fatal health risk to people and animals.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: BP TOXIC Death Clouds Already Onshore in Louisiana

Thanks for the story.

Local hometown news seem to be putting out watered down stories, but at least their putting out something that isn't total BS like "Good Morning America"

I used to like Diane Sawyer a lot, but all she is,is another pretty face lying to the masses and doing evil!

Thanks for some worthy news about the gases, I heard Lindsey Williams preachin about it on Rense and C2C but he sounds like a bible toting conman to me?

I live on the east coast north of West Palm Beach Fl and so far no problems.

Keep up the good work my friend
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Wink Re: BP TOXIC Death Clouds Already Onshore in Louisiana

jackovest thank you for this report. In the military I worked as a NBC, ( nuclear, biological, chemical), NCO our job was to detect any types of potential threats all related to these 3 types n.b.c., thus far what you cannot see,(gas), is deadlier and have to be causing some major health problems as we speak. The oil can also contaminate the drinking water . The only thing left out of these 3 categories of contamination is nuclear and they are placing this option as a feasible solution which I think is totally nuts. If this happens and they are not able to seal the leaks this area and hundreds of miles along the coast will be unfit as a habitat for any type of life form for centuries to come. Gas type contamination is deadly and obviously is hard to see until is too late. Nice going there BP will give you an A plus for being such sheer geniuses in thrashing our planet. as we use to say in the ARMY, what a bunch of knuckle heads!!!

many blessings to all...

+ Reply to Thread