1. Link to Post #21
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: 6 Electrons 6 Protons 6 Neutrons: The Secret Of Man/ Beast

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by exchange student (here)
    Is there really such thing as perfection?
    There is, but I don't think we can attain it in this existence.
    Also my belief.. sure seems like we are here for a purpose, and for right now, striving for perfection is as good a purpose as I can think of

Hopefully I'm 776.5 right now (though I highly doubt it)
    From what I can figure, I have already gone as far as I can and I am one of those volunteernuggets and I have come back as a guide.
    I had a lady read my tarot and she says she saw me with the holy grail on the table in front of me and that is why we are here.
    To get the grail.
    I have stuff to do in this life to reconstruct it, but I am here to help people on their journey to construct theirs.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

must be comfortable to have that kind of certainty.

I'm nowhere near that myself, but I still want to help people.. (blind leading the blind?) hopefully intent is key.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Tarot readers don't tell me ,, but i see it in their eys,

Palmists merely give me my money back and say bye bye
    Quote Posted by exchange student (here)
    Is there really such thing as perfection?
    There is, but I don't think we can attain it in this existence.
    Also my belief.. sure seems like we are here for a purpose, and for right now, striving for perfection is as good a purpose as I can think of

Hopefully I'm 776.5 right now (though I highly doubt it)
    From what I can figure, I have already gone as far as I can and I am one of those volunteernuggets and I have come back as a guide.
    I had a lady read my tarot and she says she saw me with the holy grail on the table in front of me and that is why we are here.
    To get the grail.
    I have stuff to do in this life to reconstruct it, but I am here to help people on their journey to construct theirs.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

For me there is more than enough clear and absolute evidence for my world view,,,,,,,,,,

Not many can claim enough freedom of thought to entertain what i have said means,,,,,,,,

The prison is too well manned,,,,,,,,,,

as i have said before,,,,,,,,,

99.999% of ALL ufo activity is theirs,,,,,,,,,(ascended masters( in amongst whom incidentally i believe are the 3 from mars who landed at Atlantis, Thoth Ra and ?? ) and Various Galactic diplomatic entities,,,inc: the GFoL,,,,,

99.9999% of ALL crop circles are theirs,,,,,,,,,,,

All channeling is theirs,,,,,,,,,

All worship and new age spirituality is theirs,,,,,,,they introduced us to it,,,,,,,,

All oppressiveness,, was their doing,,,,,,,,,

everything in our construct is theirs,,,,,including the crystalline grid surrounding earth,,,,,,,

Those 3 characters are the PTB,, The New World Order and the old world order,,,,,,,,

This is they're show,,,,,,,and everybody works for them,,,,,,,,,and i mean everybody,,,,,,,

and i can prove it beyond any doubt whatsoever,,in fact anyone can,,,,,,,it's easy and it's right here on-line,,,,,,,,

The royalty/ pharaohs etc etc simply are these entities bloodline children,,,,,,,

It's as simple as that,,,,,,,

The holy trinity is in everything and everywhere,,,,,it is these 3 from atlantis,,,,,,,,

Thoth,,, Ra ,,,, and one other,,,,,who can be found very easily,,,,,,,

This is the absolute connection to Avalon,,because bill is bloodline of king Arthur and St Germaine (white eagle) (Thoth),,,,,,,was Merlin,,,,,,,,,,

The pharaohs came to England,,,,,,they stayed right where i am right now,before setting up home in the metropolis, they even called us United Kingdom,,,,,right after old ejypt,,,,,,,,

I believe the old round table is already here as Avalon guests , only most havn't twigged it yet,,,,,,,,

i know this,,,,,i have experienced,,,,,

Bill will be coming to Avalon soon,,,,,i'm figuring,,,,,,

i see a meet,,,,,, in glasto,,,,,,

We'll see :-)

anyhow,,, nothing much competing there for me,,,,,,

cosmic love

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    and i believe it's happening,,,,,, at this very moment,,,,,,,by jan 1st 2012,

i expect to have new DNA ,,,,,

cosmic love
    This is one of the possiblities I have "on my plate"

another is that there ARE no ET's and that your looking for an external savior that will not come.. that all "et" activity is really demonic (or extra-dimensional) and its encouraged to believe that "et" is here doing something..

Now, those are two heavily competing ideas...

5. Link to Post #24
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

well I certainly would be interested in seeing more of what you speak of. it has the right elements in it..

I personaly thought the trinity is just a fractal of reality, what reality is built on infact...

I feel this is the correct model for everything.. and not an introduced (though perhaps it's leveraged) idea from someone else; but I'd be interested in your take on trinity especialy with the charactors you named.

I'm constantly re-aranging my concept of reality, one more time wouldn't be remiss
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2