+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Astronomers Say Earth Changed Position to its Axis

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Default Astronomers Say Earth Changed Position to its Axis

It is a fact that the earth is no longer in the position that it use to be.
    The Planet has moved off it's axis and we are drifting South.

For those that are kind of new to this knowledge, you might have remembered many years ago back in the 1940's magnetic North Pole was in Canada.

Today our magnetic pole now is located in?

There appears to be a media blackout in terms of what the current location of our magnetic poles are. Some tend to feel that the magnetic pole is now in Russia.

Ok.

Now this is where things are getting strange. The earth has shifted on it's axis.
    The earth is moving South-South East.

The natives in the North are reporting that the sun and the position of the stars have changed.

Regions on the planet, such as Greenland, have reported that sunrise is two days earlier during spring compared to the recent past.

Our Planet Earth is starting to topple and the Earth's Poles are going their their transformation of the poles flipping.

Eventually, and inevitably, our Planet is going to flip upside down and from our perspective, the Sun will appear to now rise in the West and set in the East.

This natural cycle of the poles flipping and Planet Earth inverting has been happening every few thousand years.
    Yes there will be a great deal of catastrophic damage.
    Yes, many will perish, as historically has always happened.

This post is not meant to cause fear. It is merely meant to educate those of a natural process that is currently in progress.

The reason why ancient history tends to be not discussed is that those puppet masters that rule the planet do not wish for you and I to be very much aware of this cycle.

I shall attach a few videos to draw some attention to some of the local media reports about this event.

Further, it would be great if we could get a discussion or debate about this event.
    I was among some friends recently, some of whom tend to study climate and environmental and earth sciences.
    This very topic was seriously discussed for several hours. There was no dissension among the attendees. This part of history that we are currently living in, is the time when the poles are going to flip.

Myself I am not worried about Nibiru or a dwarf star coming. The planet is already shifting it's poles. This is the event we are having to currently face.

Comments?

Discussions?

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

<8> (20th September 2011), applejax (20th September 2011), crosby (22nd September 2011), DeDukshyn (19th September 2011), Elisheva (19th June 2015), finally there!!! (20th September 2011), Heyoka_11 (20th September 2011), Holly Lindin (20th September 2011), Hughe (19th September 2011), ketturah (20th September 2011), KiwiElf (19th September 2011), Loveisall21 (21st September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Morgaine (20th September 2011), Ontarioguy (19th September 2011), PHARAOH (20th September 2011), RedeZra (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), selinam (19th September 2011), Swanette (26th September 2011), THIRDEYE (19th September 2011), Thrasher1218 (19th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Astronomers Say Earth Changed Position to its Axis

A complete flip as you say would fulfill the prophecy of the earth "standing still" - in a way that would make the impossible possible. It doesn't have to stop and reverse - it just has to flip to give that effect.

The attempted changes to astrology may be linked to this, we have a new "age" -- so did the precession increase to slot this new age in? or did the ages shrink in length? It strongly appears to be the former ... just an observation
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Ontarioguy (19th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), THIRDEYE (19th September 2011), Vitalux (19th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Changes to astrology would certainly need to be made. And what effect on astrology will the presence of the brown dwarf star and Planet X (Nibiru) have on astrology if their existence is confirmed? It would be radical, I would think.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), THIRDEYE (19th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    A complete flip as you say would fulfill the prophecy of the earth "standing still" - in a way that would make the impossible possible. It doesn't have to stop and reverse - it just has to flip to give that effect.

From my understanding historically this is a continuous cycle which sends human's back into the dark ages. There will come a point where the Earth will move quickly as it flips and we that are in the Northern hemisphere will then be viewing our skys from a Southern hemisphere. It causes a great deal of upheaval.

IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY - (Ages in Chaos) wrote a few books about earths history of these kind of events.

However he was ridiculed and railroaded out of the scientific community for trying to inform the mass population about our planets actual history.
    But such is the nature of most people. They only hear what they want to hear, and the global puppet masters only wish to keep us slaves in ignorance and darkness.

Feel free to message me if you wish me to send you a copy of
    IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY's ebooks.

I tend to believe that a break-away society already exists and have left the planet. They are part of what is known as the military-industrial complex.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Changes to astrology would certainly need to be made. And what effect on astrology will the presence of the brown dwarf star and Planet X (Nibiru) have on astrology if their existence is confirmed? It would be radical, I would think.
    Already Happened.
    We instead of having 12 zodiacs we they just added one more ....now we have 13.

See this video

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), THIRDEYE (19th September 2011), Unified Serenity (21st September 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Hello

What would puppet masters gain if we stay ignorant of this tremendous change?
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Apofay (20th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I heard that Spinning in a different direction is good for you

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

-------

You're confusing a magnetic pole shift with a physical pole shift.

With a magnetic pole shift -- currently in process, and this is well-known and well-understood -- there's no physical movement.

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

D-Day (19th September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (25th September 2011), DoubleHelix (20th September 2011), Elisheva (19th June 2015), Ernie Nemeth (19th September 2011), Hervé (19th September 2011), ketturah (20th September 2011), ktlight (20th September 2011), Limor Wolf (21st September 2011), Loveisall21 (21st September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), MiguelQ (19th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Senso (20th September 2011), Siberia9 (20th September 2011), THIRDEYE (19th September 2011), Vitalux (20th September 2011), Yoda (20th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are much stronger stabilizing forces here -- if the earth does do a quick spin on it's core, it may not be as bad as has been in the past. Human intention is powerful if directed in a common direction.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

With a magnetic pole shift -- currently in process, and this is well-known and well-understood -- there's no physical movement.
    I wonder if one has an influence on the other? Any thoughts on this Bill?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

g.k.r (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Vitalux (20th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

im aware of the poll shifts and i think its not the land masses moving ...its the earth that will flip....im not afraid nor do i have any reservations about this evolutional change...i remember past lives and the information mostly comes in the dream state...i chose to come here as a soul....these time are some of the most magnificant times ln mankind....we will survive and prosper....i think we need to focus on this transitional time....and keep positive and feed the higher collective of love and light....i talk to many poeple and they fear death...why fear it this is part of our dimensional growth...yes paradigms will change..and there will be collateral damage...my shaman friend says this polar shift will be the most magnificant change that we will ever see....i will take out my lawn chairs and ride it out...if it means death than so be it..we are all destined for death at some point of time in our life....i just hope i graduate this life time so i can go back to the stars with my galactic brothers and sisters....light love and abundance....thirdeye....

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to THIRDEYE For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th September 2011), jjjones (20th September 2011), ketturah (20th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Swanette (26th September 2011), Vitalux (19th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Hello

What would puppet masters gain if we stay ignorant of this tremendous change?
    I already understand the answer to the question. However to understand it, I would encourage you to consider that question and figure it out for yourself.
    I would recommend that you take a few hours and study some Jordan Maxwell lectures.
    It took me many years to understand the answer to your question, therefor I only imagine it would take a great deal of time for you to get there as well.

Google on Youtube, "An introduction to Jordan Maxwell" if you are really interested in gaining some insight.

Falling down the rabbit hole is easy, climbing your way back out is hard.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th September 2011), ketturah (20th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    [...]
    Hi Gary,

First of all I'd like to know which astronomers and where are the references with respect to the title of this thread?

Then, where are the data for the "fact" that Earth is moving off its axis, never mind what is meant by "moving off its axis?"

What troubles me with such title and content is that too many things are lumped together:

* Rotation axis

* Drifting of crust with respect to rotation axis

* Drifting of magnetic poles with respect to geographic poles/rotation axis

* Flipping of magnetic poles

* Flipping of geogaphic poles

So, if you could clarify what exactly you are talking about, I think it would be helpful?

Same for posters: Is it magnetic poles flip? Geographic poles flip? Crust slip with respect to rotation axis?

Thanks

Edit:

Thanks Bill!

I was composing this post while you posted...:-)
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th September 2011 at 22:31.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bridey (20th September 2011), DeDukshyn (20th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), onawah (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

The magnectic pole shift is happening, I think Mother earth can shift on her own also.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

-------

Hello Bill
    excellent to converse some dialog with you.

I believe the two are actually related.

-We can clearly see that there has been in the past few decades an acceleration in the pace of the movement of the magnetic poles which are moving in a N-N West direction. ( as shown by my OP image)
    -It certainly can be proven that the surface of the earth appears to be moving away from the polar axis.

Either way you cut it, there appears to be a very strong case for drawing to the attention that the Planet is starting movement towards a " possible" flip.

Just as the Sun has two magnetic poles, it is assumed that the centre of our galaxy ( the large black singularity - ie black hole) also contains magnetic poles.
    When the Earth passes over the galactic center in the near future, that is theorized to also cause the planet to flip.

I wonder if as we are getting closer to the galactic center we are merely seeing this affect come into effect.

It certainly has been well documented in History that the Sun has changed direction in Sunrise and Sunset....many times.
    ie,.....West to East....than East to West....than West to East...etc...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Swanette (26th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

if it wasn't a physical pole shift, then how could the sun be rising too far north ? the magnetic poles affect the physical poles. otherwise the sun should rise in the exact same location.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), RMorgan (19th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Sidney (20th September 2011), Swanette (26th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    It certainly has been well documented in History that the Sun has changed direction in Sunrise and Sunset....many times.
    ie,.....West to East....than East to West....than West to East...etc...
    Using a magnetic compass...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    if it wasn't a physical pole shift, then how could the sun be rising too far north ? the magnetic poles affect the physical poles. otherwise the sun should rise in the exact same location.
    Confusing crust position with rotation axis... not corroborated by GPS positioning, hence another phenomenon is involved.
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th September 2011 at 22:50.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Come on Gary, share your knowledge pleeease... If you want to discuss honestly please do not hide behind your time invested in research. What will TPTW gain from our not knowing about flip? If we know or do not know they have more resources to rescue themselves than we the miserables... Please tell what you know... You started serious topic so be serious yourself. Ok?
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Mad Hatter (20th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

I wonder if one has an influence on the other? Any thoughts on this Bill?
    A magnetic pole shift, or even a magnetic pole reversal -- which has happened regularly throughout history: ask any geologist -- has no effect on a physical pole shift. The magnetic poles are always on the move.

I used to be a very active mountaineer, and in all my expeditions I always needed to use a compass to navigate. In the days before GPS, the paper maps always stated clearly what the predicted 'drift' of the magnetic pole was per year (in degrees) so that one could calculate and compensate.

This was because the map was hard-copy-printed in a particular year, and then the pole would shift around, each year, after that. For instance, if one was using a 10-year old map, and needed to navigate precisely at night to avoid walking off a cliff (really!), you'd need to know that magnetic north was (say) now exactly 3.5 degrees further to the east from what it was when the map was printed.

The extent to which the angle of magnetic north needs to be recalculated depends on where you are in the world. For example, the magnetic variation in Scotland is very different from that in the Canadian Rockies (I've climbed and hiked a lot in both places). All mountaineers and hikers understand this, and it's part of all basic mountain leader training.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th September 2011 at 23:05.

34. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna (20th September 2011), aranuk (20th September 2011), DeDukshyn (19th September 2011), DoubleHelix (20th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (19th September 2011), fifi (20th September 2011), Herbert (20th September 2011), Hervé (19th September 2011), ketturah (20th September 2011), ktlight (20th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), NewFounderHome (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Senso (20th September 2011), Sidney (20th September 2011), Snowbird (25th September 2011), THIRDEYE (19th September 2011), Woody (20th September 2011), Yoda (20th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Now this is where things are getting strange. The earth has shifted on it's axis.

The earth is moving South-South East.

The natives in the North are reporting that the sun and the position of the stars have changed.

Regions on the planet, such as Greenland, have reported that sunrise is two days earlier during spring compared to the recent past.

Our Planet Earth is starting to topple and the Earth's Poles are going their their transformation of the poles flipping.

Eventually, and inevitably, our Planet is going to flip upside down and from our perspective, the Sun will appear to now rise in the West and set in the East.
    I agree that the magnetic poles are moving.

I do not agree that the earth is physically flipping upside down.

For sure, please do not confuse the two by placing them one after the other, so as to use the evidence of a magnetic pole shift to bolster the claim that there is a major physical shifting and flipping occurring. They are not the same!

And for what it's worth, coming from someone with no astronomical credentials ... I call baloney on the second claim, of the physical flipping.

[P.S. - The above post was composed before I noticed Bill's post. -Paul]
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ktlight (20th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), onawah (19th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), TargeT (20th September 2011), Woody (20th September 2011)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]
    Hi Gary,

First of all I'd like to know which astronomers and where are the references with respect to the title of this thread?
    I have not had any direct dialog with astronomers only a few university students with a background in Environmental sciences. One of my friends who has nearly completed his Ph.D has actually been up in the arctic circle studying climate changes.
    It was in discussions with that group that motivated me to post this article.

Now, I can tell you, not a single person from around that table would ever come public and voice their opinions on what we discussed.
    It would torpedo any chance they had of having a career.
    In fact, any climatologist that works in Canada much have permission of the government before he can publish or make any statements concerning the history of our climate or weather.

I have found, there are two versions of the truth, the one you read about in the paper, and the other which is discussed off camera.

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Then, where are the data for the "fact" that Earth is moving off its axis, never mind what is meant by "moving off its axis?"
    I am hoping that this thread will bring about a search to discover more information. I myself have no direct proof, only indirect proof. Even if I did, it would be subjective to ridicule and disbelief.

If history repeats itself, and historically it has, than you better learn to either run fast or tread water for a very long time.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Elisheva (19th June 2015), Holly Lindin (20th September 2011), ktlight (20th September 2011), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), RMorgan (19th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011), Snowbird (25th September 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for your input. The magnetic pole cannot be in the crust else it could not shift seperately - it must be in the core. If a magnetic shift is the core spinning in relation to the crust and a physical shift is the crust spinning across the crystaline core (with magma as the lube), than I would certainly think there is the potential for one to effect the other as one is just the spinning around (or within) the other. Unless I got some facts wrong here about what the magnetic pole really is .. which is possible.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Elisheva (19th June 2015), Mad Hatter (20th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast