Thread: Bob Dean (2010-2011)

1. Link to Post #141
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Default Re: Bob Dean, I have a request

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    He doesn't have the right to decide who's ready or not.
    So ... Bob Dean does not have the right to decide what Bob Dean should say .. rather kersley does. I get it now. I can be a bit dense at times - sorry.
    I said he doesn't have the right to decide who's ready or not. i didn't say he didn't have the right to say whatever he wants to did I?
    Look at your president..who decides?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

humanalien (31st May 2011), K626 (26th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

I understand what Kersley is trying to say...and I sort of agree...

If we have information out there hidden ... what does it say about the holder of information...

We are ready...all of us here anyway...its up to us what we do with the information from then onwards...

No time like the present Bob.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st May 2011), g.k.r (26th May 2011), humanalien (31st May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (28th May 2011), K626 (26th May 2011), kersley (26th May 2011), Miller (1st June 2011), Njord (26th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Icke would have said it all. JD or not, Don't you think?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st May 2011), humanalien (31st May 2011), K626 (26th May 2011), ktlight (26th May 2011), Miller (1st June 2011), MMA_Fan (26th May 2011), White Phoenix (26th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Icke would have said it all. JD or not, Don't you think?
    Agreed ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st May 2011), humanalien (31st May 2011), kersley (26th May 2011), Miller (1st June 2011)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Get that man a bottle of JD, pronto!

Bob, this one's for you...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (31st May 2011)

11. Link to Post #146
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

Kersley, a while back I was in the same spot as you are now, demanding answers, and not understanding the silence and withholding of the information.

Later on I understood that whistle blowers are humans just like us, they have their dear ones to think about, they may be under extreme pressure, and they are under no obligation to spill the beans because of my major frustration with their silence.

I think we sometimes make the assumption that whistle blowers just happen to stumble upon some information and they just sit on it, instead of making it public. We forget the journey to get there! The work, the effort, their own frustration and shock, and most likely pain and suffering. We don't know what Bob Dean's situation is, we are just making assumptions about it, that may or may not be correct. You don't really know or understand who is he trying to protect and from what.

Same goes for David Icke. You again don't know how much he shares and how much he keeps private. David Icke does not care what people think about him, but he most likely is a trust worthy person and if someone shares something with him in confidence he will respect that... if someone uses a pen name to hide his identity he will respect that too!

I don't think Bob Dean is really worried about himself, but I also don't think we can know for sure what is he worrying about, if that worry is justified or not. Is not our call to make.

So, please don't assume you know a whistle blower's personal situation, don't assume that you know what "the truth" is about, don't assume that said information is safe to share for all concerned (it may be safe for you, but that is not enough).

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

araucaria (26th May 2011), DoubleHelix (26th May 2011), fifi (26th May 2011), Fred Steeves (26th May 2011), g.k.r (26th May 2011), GCS1103 (29th May 2011), humanalien (31st May 2011), Ivanhoe (29th May 2011), karelia (28th May 2011), kersley (26th May 2011), marko (2nd June 2011), shadowstalker (26th May 2011), Sierra (26th May 2011), ThePythonicCow (26th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #147
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Does your child have the right to know and see the truth? Would you expose your child to the most horrific, blood thirsty manipulative truth of the ones in power without considering the emotional scaring involved? now times this effect by a billion and try to imagen the possable outcome. I agree the truth must come out soon but it is a brave person who must open this can of worms. Is bob dean the man willing to take on this responsibility. This info is very sensitive we do not want to do any more damage to the collective conscious, dissclosure must be done with sublty, swiftly and with finesse. Not with a big punch in the face. Also, for all the people that are angry that disslosure has not come. It is happening, and will soon pick up momentum.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

g.k.r (26th May 2011), Sierra (26th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

While we are considering the emotional scarring involved in telling our children the truth and waiting for this informational drip-feed to effect the masses, thousands of other children are being killed, raped, tortured, poisoned, brainwashed, suppressed and deceived. But let's just debate the matter for a few more years, shall we?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to White Phoenix For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (26th May 2011), humanalien (31st May 2011), kersley (26th May 2011), Miller (1st June 2011), Some Bloke (26th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #149
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Last edited by MariaDine; 26th May 2011 at 14:19.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

White Phoenix (26th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by White Phoenix (here)
    While we are considering the emotional scarring involved in telling our children the truth and waiting for this informational drip-feed to effect the masses, thousands of other children are being killed, raped, tortured, poisoned, brainwashed, suppressed and deceived. But let's just debate the matter for a few more years, shall we?

I couldn't have said it better myself.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

humanalien (31st May 2011), White Phoenix (26th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

I SAY THIS WITH COMPLETE CONVICTION.
    Give me the knowledge that Bob has. Give me the microphone, point the camera at me. and i will speak my truth. I will tell it like it is..of course many will not believe, many will cry, many will go nuts.

But the truth is the truth and must be told.Regardless of what it is. If am a hybrid between a lizard and sheep, Then that is what i am, if that is the truth. you can't hide from this. The reason why we are so mess up today is because of all the lies, and been kept from information held by only a few controlling us.
    The truth in this reality is irrelevant as an illusion is (holographic creation), and it depends on ones perspective. When one knows the real Truth, there is no more bickering -- because the Truth will set one free... The only real Truth is Unconditional Infinite Love!

Namaste ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

humanalien (31st May 2011), kersley (26th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hello,

Kersley, a while back I was in the same spot as you are now, demanding answers, and not understanding the silence and withholding of the information.

Later on I understood that whistle blowers are humans just like us, they have their dear ones to think about, they may be under extreme pressure, and they are under no obligation to spill the beans because of my major frustration with their silence.

I think we sometimes make the assumption that whistle blowers just happen to stumble upon some information and they just sit on it, instead of making it public. We forget the journey to get there! The work, the effort, their own frustration and shock, and most likely pain and suffering. We don't know what Bob Dean's situation is, we are just making assumptions about it, that may or may not be correct. You don't really know or understand who is he trying to protect and from what.

Same goes for David Icke. You again don't know how much he shares and how much he keeps private. David Icke does not care what people think about him, but he most likely is a trust worthy person and if someone shares something with him in confidence he will respect that... if someone uses a pen name to hide his identity he will respect that too!

I don't think Bob Dean is really worried about himself, but I also don't think we can know for sure what is he worrying about, if that worry is justified or not. Is not our call to make.

So, please don't assume you know a whistle blower's personal situation, don't assume that you know what "the truth" is about, don't assume that said information is safe to share for all concerned (it may be safe for you, but that is not enough).
    I don't assume to know any one's situation, what do you mean? when did i say that? I don't assume to know the truth ,but only my own. Again what do you mean?
    I agree with you and I don't. Bob has put himself in a difficult situation here. Many people have great expectations of him.
    Before I face that camera and start recording, Firstly I would have to know for certain that this is what I need to do. If i thought the time wasn't right. And the masses wasn't ready,I would have said to Bill and Kerry, Sorry. not yet. Lets do this in a few years time, When the Kids are all grown up. Another point to note is this..
    The only people that would have an interest in Bob Dean and other whistle blowers are people that have a need and want to know.

Lets be honest..We all joined Avalon to take part. We watch the videos on Camelot/Avalon because we want to know. If you don't feel ready for such information, Why not visist youtube and watch Bart Simpson? Why did you watch the video if what you say is true?

I will run this by Kerry and see what her view is on the matter. Should I get a reply, I'll post it here.
    Thanks all the same.
    Last edited by kersley; 26th May 2011 at 15:45.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

humanalien (31st May 2011), Some Bloke (26th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #153
    Ilie Pandia

Lets be honest..We all joined Avalon to take part. We watch the videos on Camelot/Avalon because we want to know. If you don't feel ready for such information, Why not visist youtube and watch Bart Simpson? Why did you watch the video if what you say is true?
    That is not really the point here I happen to believe that I am ready, and the more ready I am the more info I get access to.

The point here is: you have no way of knowing the implications of such a disclosure. Not having the information you cannot make this assessment. You cannot see this from Bob Dean's perspective. You don't know the implications for Bob Dean to share that information and so on... and so the belief that you are entitled to know what Bob Dean knows is not justified.

PS: Why doesn't Kerry Cassidy share what she had learned of record...? See what I mean?
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 26th May 2011 at 17:24. Reason: spelling correction

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th May 2011), GCS1103 (29th May 2011), karelia (26th May 2011), kersley (26th May 2011), Leprechaun (26th May 2011), shadowstalker (26th May 2011), Sierra (26th May 2011), Some Bloke (26th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

May be Bob Dean is a human Catalysis opening the path for others to gain confidance in letting out there knowedge, which is a very important job to be done, he may not know any more than most of the people waking up at this time.
    We have the abilaty to find out almost every thing, if we ask our self for guidance to answer the questions we are asking. I find I ask a question and I some how are guided to find the answers. Asking the right questions is the hard part. I find I am getting it bit by bit and believe some how I am given or find as much as I can handle. at a time. That is just how it works. I ask I look I find. I join up the dots. Finding others who are joining up the dots the same way I am, it is nice to know, it tells me I am on the right track. or now even changing the track along the way.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daren For This Post:

Fred Steeves (26th May 2011), kersley (26th May 2011), MariaDine (26th May 2011), shadowstalker (26th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Re: Bob Dean, I have a request
    I SAY THIS WITH COMPLETE CONVICTION.
    Give me the knowledge that Bob has. Give me the microphone, point the camera at me. and i will speak my truth. I will tell it like it is..of course many will not believe, many will cry, many will go nuts.

But the truth is the truth and must be told.Regardless of what it is. If am a hybrid between a lizard and sheep, Then that is what i am, if that is the truth. you can't hide from this. The reason why we are so mess up today is because of all the lies, and been kept from information held by only a few controlling us.
    Arghh the Truth that old chestnut, IMHO the truth is like a jigsaw, we all believe we have the correct piece to complete the picture, but more often than not our truth is just a small piece of a larger truth, instead of arguing semantics about truth we should start from the perspective of we all have the truth, we just need to awaken to it, a process that involves accepting others truth and joining the dots to reveal the elephant in the living room.

Debating constantly from the perspective that our personal truth is the correct one is a uniquely human trait, and one that can and is used by the PTB to divide, rule, manipulate

Quote Originally Posted by kersley
    Bob Dean should be ashamed. He didn't say nothing knew. He is withholding information from us, that's wrong.
    The fact is this.... You tell it like it is. I (we) will decide if am(we are) ready not you.... what is the difference between Bob Dean and TPTB? .they are both acting in the same way.
    Watch the video again. Look at Kerry's face. I'm sure she was thinking the same thing, and gave up on asking anymore questions.

Question to Bob? When do you think we'll be ready for such information? The day before or the day after? Either way, it would all be too late. Thanks Bob. I love you too.....
    Wow. Really? Withholding information? How about you watch his latest interview again? How about you sweep in front of your own door before you condemn someone in a publicly accessible forum?

If someone tells you the truth, you may simply not believe it. Or shoot the messenger. Whatever.

But... When the truth makes itself known and you cannot deny it anymore, what do you do then? What if the truth is so profound, so huge, so unexpected, utterly unexpected, that you simply can't cope with it and decide to die there and then?

Do you know how lonely the path to the truth is? Have you ever walked it? Have you ever known that if you share the truth, you'll be even more alone or end up in some asylum because everyone thinks you've gone completely nuts?

Please, I beg you, take your words back. It's one thing to criticize someone's actions or opinions, but to demand of someone to be ashamed will only lead to misery.
    I respect both comments but Having watched a number of Bobs interviews and watching the non-verbal elements exhibited by Bob I am left with the belief that his motives are honourable ones, that he truly believes that the mass of humanity aren't ready for the info he says he has. I have some sympathy with this, we are by and large a primitive species, but we also have the capacity for greatness. I believe that if we are to reawaken to who we are, we need to be privy to info such as Bobs, however I would not criticise him, he has integrity and I respect his beliefs and reasons.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

humanalien (31st May 2011), kersley (26th May 2011), shadowstalker (26th May 2011), Sierra (26th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #156
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

The truth is not a pretty one ....and if one tries - First - they don't belive you, Second - they think your mad and put you in an mental institution, Third - They parcially belive you but they through ateism or religion/s at you .
    If you are a public figure, all of the above can happen , and you may end up dead of «natural« causes.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Sierra (26th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #157
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Daren (here)
    I ask I look I find. I join up the dots.
    Two years ago I was sucking in information like someone lost in the desert coming upon an oasis. People like Icke, Maxwell, Green, Farrell, Orwell, Collier, Dean, on and on. It was a freakin feeding frenzy. I don't think I'm alone in sensing that we now suddenly find ourselves in uncharted waters. All bets are off. It's sudden death overtime and the time for teachers and whistle blowers is over.

The time the Hopi's talk about is here, and we do truly find ourselves to be the one's we've been waiting for. We're going to get our truth alright, and there's nowhere to run nor hide to avoid it. It's already happening, and to cast our gaze anywhere but inward for the answers is a tremendous mistake. This can be the best of times, or it can be the worst of times. Where we direct our energy will be the decider.

I'm doing my best to follow the Hopi's advice- Know the river has it's destination, let go of the shore and push off to the middle of the river, keep your eyes open and your head above water, see who's there with you and celebrate.

Sounds like a winner.

Cheers,
    Fred

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    The truth is not a pretty one ....and if one tries - First - they don't belive you, Second - they think your mad and put you in an mental institution, Third - They parcially belive you but they through ateism or religion/s at you .
    If you are a public figure, all of the above can happen , and you may end up dead of «natural« causes.
    Bob said something about taking our place up in the stars, Please take me there. I want to be free . the truth shall set me free.....isn't that a famous quote?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

humanalien (31st May 2011), Referee (27th May 2011), shadowstalker (27th May 2011)

36. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daren
    I ask I look I find. I join up the dots.
    Two years ago I was sucking in information like someone lost in the desert coming upon an oasis. People like Icke, Maxwell, Green, Farrell, Orwell, Collier, Dean, on and on. It was a freakin feeding frenzy. I don't think I'm alone in sensing that we now suddenly find ourselves in uncharted waters. All bets are off. It's sudden death overtime and the time for teachers and whistle blowers is over.

The time the Hopi's talk about is here, and we do truly find ourselves to be the one's we've been waiting for. We're going to get our truth alright, and there's nowhere to run nor hide to avoid it. It's already happening, and to cast our gaze anywhere but inward for the answers is a tremendous mistake. This can be the best of times, or it can be the worst of times. Where we direct our energy will be the decider.

I'm doing my best to follow the Hopi's advice- Know the river has it's destination, let go of the shore and push off to the middle of the river, keep your eyes open and your head above water, see who's there with you and celebrate.

Sounds like a winner.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Couldn't agree more

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Fred Steeves (28th May 2011), shadowstalker (27th May 2011)

38. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Brother Dean where for art thou

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Referee (27th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast