+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "hard-talk" with "8"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default "hard-talk" with "8"

Hi Guys.....

I have a-lot on my mind the last few days, after reading your wonderful threads here on Avalon.
    Soo i just gonna fire away, and express myself....

What are we doing on this earth, well if we look at the big picture of things we can see.
    You dont have to be awake and aware to see the governments of this world are lying to us, or what part of there true agenda are.
    I have personally talkt to wonderfull sleepers who understands they are being lied to, but when i point at a chemtrail and explain, i am the crazy one.

Soo the governments agenda are clearly to keep us in the dark and dumb us down from a early age to not lose there control.
    To what end?, and are the governments in league with aliens?

It cant be the money, they allready print money out of thin air. Money is just a means to an end.
    Is it more power they whant?, mabye they arnt happy untill WE all are kneeling in the streets for them?
    And what if the E.T have made this plan, and its so grandiose it's hard to conceive it!
    And one more thing, have this happend before on earth? and on other planets, well it sure looks like it. And the early crusades of the earth up to day, was not only to conquer.
    They deliberately delete our history to keep us in the dark.

Soo it looks like our Ooooold grandfathers and mothers have allready done this fight, but some claim they have memories from atlantis.
    Does that mean they wanted seconds? after so many hardships do one really want more of this?
    After a few thousands trials and errors one really should move on?,

I see some who claim they are happy here. And i say good for them!
    But can you be really happy here without having your head up your #####?? Look around how the world is for god sake, and tell me this is a happy place.
    Dont get me wrong here, i am not upset in anyway, if you for example want to embrace good and evil. I say, good for you to, go for it.
    I acknowledge the dark side myself, and i accept it for a counterbalance in the universe, but not to work for a goal in any life.
    And just watch how life pass you by, and never take a side. Don't that make you indirect guilty of the outcome eitherway??

I dont say you have to be sad all day long, i live only for the small things in life and i am happy for my loved ones as much one can be in this world.
    But i have made a stand against all i think is wrong in this world, and no one can stop me!
    I say, there are something really wrong here and i dont want to take part of this anymore!
    And if you think your life are up here on earth, there are now people who say, dont go in to the light when you die its a trap.
    At first look you can think this people are just paranoid, or is this diss-information to make you get stuck in some limbo?

I think the royalbloodline and all the elites who comes with that knows who we are and what we came from, or atleast more then we know anyway.
    They might have been corrupted along the way, more then they allready are. By the E.T and if they cant reach there goals, (they lose control)
    i dont think they hesitate for a sec to bring us down with them.

There are clearly nuclear readings at ancient sites in India they have found, we talking Atlantis time frame here.
    And if you listen to phd.Dr. John Brandenburg there are overwhelming evidence of nuclear readings from the planet Mars.

If you connect the dots, you dont have to be a genius to figure out that there is no happy ending here. As long this phsycopats are running this show here on earth.

Having said all that, i want you to know i truly feel in my heart that we are all eternal. And to have spent a few thousands of years here with you all,
    have been a privileged for me. Remember in the view of eternity, it's a blink of an eye really.

P.s..se you all on the next rock...hooo what if we hade this conversation on Mars before it blew up!
    .....You see, it might never end. I vote for flower instead of a rock next mission!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

58andfixed (21st September 2011), Anchor (20th September 2011), antelucem (20th September 2011), Black Panther (21st September 2011), Calz (21st September 2011), Carmen (20th September 2011), D-Day (21st September 2011), Kristo (21st September 2011), Maia Gabrial (27th September 2011), Mark (21st September 2011), norman (21st September 2011), Ontarioguy (21st September 2011), shadowstalker (20th September 2011), Sidney (21st September 2011), Star1111 (21st September 2011), Terra (26th September 2011), TraineeHuman (21st September 2011), ViralSpiral (21st September 2011), Watching from Cyprus (22nd September 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member antelucem's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: "hard-talk" with "8"

I can hear the conflict in your post :D

On one hand you understand why we have light and dark but on the other hand it seems to you that the dark is overtaking and then there is the idea that the light is deisinformation.

I have suffered from depression for too many years to count. When I look at the big picture (NWO, big business and aliens etc...) and the small picture (how we as humans are destroying the earth, famine in Somalia, genocide in lot's of countries) and it is incredibly overwhelming. Since having children for my own sanity I have had to withdraw into my own little world. I know how lucky I am in australia to have clean water, food on the table and a roof over my head. At the end of the day I have no control over aliens, royal bloodlines, governments or anyone else. I do have control over my actions and myself. So this is what I have to concentrate on, trying to be as peaceful, productive and in harmony as possible (and yes I see the contradiction when I own a fuel car and rely on electricity contributing to many of the problems)

I believe that everything is a reflection of everything, so the internal conflict within me is a reflection of the external conflict on the planet and in the universe. I truly believe that changes begins with me and in theory it ripples out. That's what I hope anyway

I don't know if that has helped but I think you raised many interesting points and look forward to other points of views.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to antelucem For This Post:

<8> (21st September 2011), aranuk (22nd September 2011), D-Day (21st September 2011), jcocks (22nd September 2011), mosquito (21st September 2011), Ontarioguy (21st September 2011), Star1111 (21st September 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Hello <8>- I am right there with you, as I was having this same conversation with myself yesterday. I think about it alot lately. And I think back to when I was still sleeping, and even though I always knew that things weren't right in the world, I do believe in the "ignorance is bliss" theory. I mean I am kinda glad that I am smart and enlightened, but I have to say I was happier as a person before. That could be though because my Lyme disease was not as progressed as it is at this time, my life is a continual struggle, and when I was healthier things were brighter.
    That said, It is extremely difficult living a lie without resulting in agraphobia. (sp)

I too have suffered from depression off and on aand the worse things get in the world the harder it is to face each day with a smile. It is hard to not be cynical.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

<8> (21st September 2011), antelucem (21st September 2011), aranuk (22nd September 2011), Ontarioguy (21st September 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Hello <8>- I am right there with you, as I was having this same conversation with myself yesterday. I think about it alot lately. And I think back to when I was still sleeping, and even though I always knew that things weren't right in the world, I do believe in the "ignorance is bliss" theory. I mean I am kinda glad that I am smart and enlightened, but I have to say I was happier as a person before. That could be though because my Lyme disease was not as progressed as it is at this time, my life is a continual struggle, and when I was healthier things were brighter.
    That said, It is extremely difficult living a lie without resulting in agraphobia. (sp)

I too have suffered from depression off and on aand the worse things get in the world the harder it is to face each day with a smile. It is hard to not be cynical.

Thanks StarChild......

I dont think i am depressed..mabye a light one who knows..

But i have to agree on the "ignorance is bliss" theory. But i am thankful for the knowledge that have been given to me. Now the small things in life makes me happy.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

aranuk (22nd September 2011), Ontarioguy (21st September 2011), Sidney (22nd September 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hello all, I'll add some flavour here as well. It is soooooo amazing that others are also doing a great deal of thinking about all that currently is, and as to why it is what it is. Because I have been doing just the same in all honesty. I even ask myself if I was not a happier person prior to becomming "enlightenned"??? And well I have come to realize that YES in some aspects I was a happier person. Again that "ignorance is bliss" theory mentioned above by starchild111. Perhaps it really does apply. Yet at the same time, I also know without question, that I am happy (an excited kinda happy) with what I have come to better understand from becomming enlightenned. I consider myself to be much more of a spiritually "aware" being these days than I once was. I have a decent education, and I make a decent living at my career. Yet along comes the saying..."money cannot buy happiness" and that is true to an extent...haha I have to inject here...someone once added to that phrase that....."neither can poverty". And I suppose that is true also. I think my signature says it all for the most part when it comes to being happy in life. Just to close here, I once had been made aware by a very "wise" being that most people spend their lifetime on this earth concerning themselves with the here and now. ie: their years here on this earth. This being then illustrated to me with a longggggg ball of string....and said if you were to extend it as far as it would go end to end, and tie a tiny knot in it, that knot would represent your years on earth. He then said that the rest of the length of string would still not come close to the length of "eternity. He made it obvious as to which life we should be concerned more about. Definately something to think about IMHO.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ontarioguy For This Post:

<8> (21st September 2011), aranuk (22nd September 2011), Sidney (22nd September 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Just to add to my post above, I am no different than anyone else, and I am torn somewhat when it comes to focussing on eternity. Because if indeed we continue to incarnate here on earth endlessly...I get to asking myself if this is eternal also. Meaning do we human beings continue to eternally incarnate on this earth?? That does not sit too well obviously because who wants to go through all the trials of life on earth over and over again? Who knows? just sooo many questions right?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ontarioguy For This Post:

<8> (21st September 2011), aranuk (22nd September 2011), gigha (21st September 2011), Sidney (22nd September 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Quote Posted by antelucem (here)
    I can hear the conflict in your post :D

On one hand you understand why we have light and dark but on the other hand it seems to you that the dark is overtaking and then there is the idea that the light is deisinformation.

I have suffered from depression for too many years to count. When I look at the big picture (NWO, big business and aliens etc...) and the small picture (how we as humans are destroying the earth, famine in Somalia, genocide in lot's of countries) and it is incredibly overwhelming. Since having children for my own sanity I have had to withdraw into my own little world. I know how lucky I am in australia to have clean water, food on the table and a roof over my head. At the end of the day I have no control over aliens, royal bloodlines, governments or anyone else. I do have control over my actions and myself. So this is what I have to concentrate on, trying to be as peaceful, productive and in harmony as possible (and yes I see the contradiction when I own a fuel car and rely on electricity contributing to many of the problems)

I believe that everything is a reflection of everything, so the internal conflict within me is a reflection of the external conflict on the planet and in the universe. I truly believe that changes begins with me and in theory it ripples out. That's what I hope anyway

I don't know if that has helped but I think you raised many interesting points and look forward to other points of views.
    Absolutely !! You have children and that changes your focus, raising them in a loving way is the most important job you'll ever do, and the rewards you will reap spiritually are uncountable.
    <8> - I know how you feel, if I spend my time focussing on the ills of the world I get very depressed, everything looks bleak and I wonder what the hell we're here for. But if I focus on what I'm here to do, ie work on myself, and also focus on my blessings, all the things which are right and good in my life, then life becomes wonderful again.
    But I don't think there are any easy answers, you just need to stick with it.
    Blessings and power to you !

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

<8> (21st September 2011), antelucem (21st September 2011), aranuk (22nd September 2011), HORIZONS (22nd September 2011), Ontarioguy (21st September 2011), Sidney (22nd September 2011), Terra (26th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

Gotta keep it real, always. Each and every one of us has a purpose, as all orientations do. No accidents, no mistakes. Well said. And just because we're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get us.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

<8> (21st September 2011), aranuk (22nd September 2011), modwiz (21st September 2011), mosquito (21st September 2011), Ontarioguy (21st September 2011), Sidney (22nd September 2011), Terra (26th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

<8> , as I understand it you say you consider it absurd (or whatever) that any intelligent, aware person could be happy in this rotten world at this time. Well, I believe you’re assuming here that happiness is a kind of reaction. I believe you’re assuming that it’s something largely outside of our own control. In my experience the truth is that it’s none of these, not at all. It’s not something like liking what one experiences. It’s quite independent of what one experiences in the “outside” world.

May I suggest considering, as an example, the situation of a couple intending to marry? What sort of person is best equipped to help co-create a successful marriage and indeed family? The evidence shows it’s certainly not a person who somehow hopes or believes that the other partner will “complete” them. That notion is pure fiction, pure fantasy. Rather, all the evidence suggests that it’s the relatively happy, neurosis-free, problem-free person who has the best chance of contributing constructively. Many people go into marriage with the conscious or sub-conscious expectation that it will solve some of their personal inadequacies. Wrong! It generally may do so sometimes, but only at the expense of creating major new inadequacies in the other partner, and hence in the relationship. So what I’m suggesting to you, by analogy, is that a person who has found genuine happiness is generally better equipped to influence the world around them for the better. It’s not that such a person is blind to all the things that are wrong. Rather, they can see them more clearly, and don’t feel overwhelmed.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

<8> (21st September 2011), aranuk (22nd September 2011), Ontarioguy (21st September 2011), Sidney (22nd September 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Take everything all of you have said and embrace it.
    the veil is falling and with this comes our reunification of our awesomeness.
    When we begin the journey into WHO WE ARE and WHY ARE WE HERE and WHERE DO I COME FROM.
    Only one outcome is a given.....CHANGE IN YOU PERCEPTION OF THIS REALITY AND THE AWAKENING OF YOUR AMAZING POTENTIAL:
    With the change in your idea of this world comes the realisation that we are a hell of a lot more than we realise.
    Dark and low vibrations do balance this dualistic world but you are not binary beings you are multi dimensional
    all possibility beings of unfathomable creativity and ability.
    I believe our bipolar type thoughts is our way of sustaining a foot in this reality with a bind to our true conciousness as well.
    Dark days are bought on with a knowing that we are sooooooo much more but because of soul contracts to help this place and to
    clear our soul debts through experience we begin to find that our surroundings are pretty bloody average and at times would prefer
    to be back creating worlds and living in one bliss.
    YOU ARE GODS GODESSES AND CREATIVE WONDERS THAT DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING REALLY HARD AND ULTIMATELY
    REAL BLOODY STUPID>
    YOU dropped from your all possibility wonderous SELF to take on a challenge like no other and to completely forget
    everything of any real use. And you are all doing exactly what you contracted before coming here.
    Others have influence on this plane but we are the true creators of this mixed up place...
    You only have to listen to everyones ideas.... there all over the show most of the time.
    Lets make it simple... Be the best that you can be with LOVE AND LIGHT AND JOY AND LAUGHTER
    Everything of low authority is just us forgetting what we are again and again.....

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

<8> (21st September 2011), antelucem (21st September 2011), aranuk (22nd September 2011), Ontarioguy (22nd September 2011), Sidney (22nd September 2011), Star1111 (21st September 2011), TraineeHuman (21st September 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Very good & honest OP <8>. I believe it will resonate with many.

Thing is about the "ignorance is bliss," is that is a misquote of "Ignorance is bliss for the ignorant, but hell for the rest of us."

This is why mankind is encouraged to break through the cognitive dissonance of the 'glass ceiling' of the stories spun to keep us dumb, and SEEK the truth.

This is where the freedom eventually comes from -- not just denying reality and keeping our heads down & in a cave from a REACTION to ugliness of it, but up and RESPONDING with sustainable choices, actions & solutions that leave future generations with less grief to live through.

This said, in the transition, please do take care to create little pieces of joy & grace, for those that venture out further & faster than the herd DO run into ugly reality sooner & in bigger doses with little acknowledgment for the effort.

Great satisfaction comes from effort, especially effort unacknowledged at the time when so few would have recognized a need for it.

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    But i have to agree on the "ignorance is bliss" theory.

But i am thankful for the knowledge that have been given to me. Now the small things in life makes me happy.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

<8> (21st September 2011), antelucem (21st September 2011), Sidney (22nd September 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Ontarioguy (here)
    Hello all, I'll add some flavour here as well. It is soooooo amazing that others are also doing a great deal of thinking about all that currently is, and as to why it is what it is. Because I have been doing just the same in all honesty. I even ask myself if I was not a happier person prior to becomming "enlightenned"??? And well I have come to realize that YES in some aspects I was a happier person. Again that "ignorance is bliss" theory mentioned above by starchild111. Perhaps it really does apply. Yet at the same time, I also know without question, that I am happy (an excited kinda happy) with what I have come to better understand from becomming enlightenned. I consider myself to be much more of a spiritually "aware" being these days than I once was. I have a decent education, and I make a decent living at my career. Yet along comes the saying..."money cannot buy happiness" and that is true to an extent...haha I have to inject here...someone once added to that phrase that....."neither can poverty". And I suppose that is true also. I think my signature says it all for the most part when it comes to being happy in life. Just to close here, I once had been made aware by a very "wise" being that most people spend their lifetime on this earth concerning themselves with the here and now. ie: their years here on this earth. This being then illustrated to me with a longggggg ball of string....and said if you were to extend it as far as it would go end to end, and tie a tiny knot in it, that knot would represent your years on earth. He then said that the rest of the length of string would still not come close to the length of "eternity. He made it obvious as to which life we should be concerned more about. Definately something to think about IMHO.
    I Love the ball of string analogy Ontarioguy!! I just wish i could remember more "stringy" details from my past. lol

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

<8> (22nd September 2011), aranuk (22nd September 2011), Ontarioguy (22nd September 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Just a couple of simple comments.

Let go of all conceptions about ET's and don't listen to morons like David Icke.

Et's have no agenda - they wait patiently for us to mature.

There are ET's in The Powers That Be and they play many critical roles - essential for the well being of our planet. The ideas of the Elite that you have heard about are distorted and confused. Only some with power, have any real power. Others who are not part of TPTB are just greedy and they have great sway over world events also. Just look at greedy ignorant people you know.

Think about the arrow of evolution - study the natural world, to understand the cosmos. It does not move towards stupidity and suffering !!!

And also ask your self who the real psychopaths are - TPTB you think you know or those ordinary people who live in the grip of the minds delusions ?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

<8> (27th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Critically thinking helps.

Do some digging up on Sharon Presley PhD.

Here's a very quick clip on YouTube about how to avoid being manipulated.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TCP8W...eature=related

9m 37s 5,284 views

Posted February 8, 2010

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

<8> (27th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread