+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 144 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 110 144 LastLast

Thread: Tirelessly updating Avalon on the El Hierro eruption.

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Default Re: After tirelessly updating Avalon for weeks...it's official, evacuation is in prog

Hi randles, Bless you and your family. The home that has served you all with so much love and freedom is being shaken at its core. Your attention is focussed and you feel the need to draw others attention to this situation. Why is no one watching? You are. And by your posts, many are watching. I'm sure that you will continue to draw the world's eye to your shift.
    As all of this unfolds, may I ask this; have you sent off for new updated passports? The six weeks required that may seem like a lifetime today, but might in fact be just the time you need. The worst that could happen is that you do not require to take action. But you will have the power to take action if you feel that you do need to do so. If you need help to apply, just post what you need. We are all ears.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (24th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), Marianne (24th September 2011), randles (24th September 2011), seko (24th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: After tirelessly updating Avalon for weeks...it's official, evacuation is in prog

Good Night Randles,

Sweet dreams and may Angels sleep on you and your daughters pillows
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), randles (24th September 2011), seko (24th September 2011), sygh (24th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Good morning Randles

May today be like all the others, with just a few rumbles and some happy tourists

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Anna (24th September 2011), Calz (24th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), Marianne (24th September 2011), randles (24th September 2011), seko (24th September 2011), sygh (24th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,813 times in 797 posts

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Hi randles, Bless you and your family. The home that has served you all with so much love and freedom is being shaken at its core. Your attention is focussed and you feel the need to draw others attention to this situation. Why is no one watching? You are. And by your posts, many are watching. I'm sure that you will continue to draw the world's eye to your shift.
    As all of this unfolds, may I ask this; have you sent off for new updated passports? The six weeks required that may seem like a lifetime today, but might in fact be just the time you need. The worst that could happen is that you do not require to take action. But you will have the power to take action if you feel that you do need to do so. If you need help to apply, just post what you need. We are all ears.
    On Monday Morning I get the signature required by the Doctor to verify that she has known my girls for 2+ years... then off they go...first to Madrid, then Madrid send them to the UK, then Uk to Madrid, then Madrid to Tenerife.... GOT A PLAN THOUGH !!! SUBMARINE.,.. Its a Touristy Yellow one, it has 300 hundred batteriers and when they are fully charged...it is good to go for 8 hours....all I need to do now is kidnap the Captain and bribe him with chocolate....cunning plan huh ??

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (24th September 2011), Limor Wolf (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), sandy (24th September 2011), sygh (24th September 2011), TWINCANS (24th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

GOOD MORNING !!! Happy Saturday morning from my beautiful sunshiney Islands. Just arrived at work and here is the latest...
    Other than still enjoying being washed over with the colour Yellow... Here is the count

SEVEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND NINETEEN as of 06.45 am this morning.
    As you can see, the Energy chart has been Re-adjusted to cope with the increment....

Yesterday Siesmos Hierro recorded 164 for the daily total..

And as you can see the Western Frontier is still being 'focused' on...

Have a beautiful day, and I will keep you updated as and when

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (24th September 2011), Dawn (24th September 2011), Hervé (24th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), Marianne (24th September 2011), sandy (24th September 2011), sygh (24th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by randles (here)
    GOOD MORNING !!! Happy Saturday morning from my beautiful sunshiney Islands. Just arrived at work and here is the latest...
    Other than still enjoying being washed over with the colour Yellow... Here is the count

As you can see, the Energy chart has been Re-adjusted to cope with the increment....

Where are you located as above?

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

http://www.ign.es/ign/resources/volc...O_20110924.pdf

Latest Issue from Gobierno Canarias

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (24th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), sandy (24th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

I am located....just in front of the Island...I get up in the morning and wave to El Hierro to my front, La Gomera to my left and if the skies are blue blue blue ,,,I can shout a GOODMORNING TO La Palma over my right shoulder !
    Quote Posted by sygh (here)

Where are you located as above?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

sandy (24th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

http://www.ign.es/ign/resources/volc...O_20110924.pdf

Latest Issue from Gobierno Canarias
    randles, your island looks like the west side is part of the top of a volcanic crater, not a ridge, literally the top of a volcano, with the west side partially gone and, of course, submerged. This is correct?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

randles (24th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

What is the name of your island? Rereading your first post on the thread, and hearing what you have just told me, "I get up in the morning and wave to El Hierro to my front, La Gomera to my left and if the skies are blue blue blue ,,,I can shout a GOODMORNING TO La Palma over my right shoulder !", places you somewhere in the ocean for me. Does your island show on the map?

Are you clear out by Santa Maria and Sao Miguel?
    Last edited by sygh; 24th September 2011 at 13:03.

19. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

To Sygh...Having problems with my Avalon Account...

Let me feed you a little bit more...please forgive me if you already know some of this.. and please forgive me if my info gets lost, as I am experiencing difficulties with a 3rd party logging me out of this forum...

The origins of the island date back some 100 million years when the ocean floor shifted with the movement of the earth's mantle. The crust consequently cracked into a three pointed star releasing flows of magma.
    After three successive eruptions, and consequent accumulations, the island emerged from the ocean as an imposing triangular pyramid crowned by a volcano more than 2,000 metres high.
    The initial crevices became channels for further lava flows which grew into three mountain ridges topped by numerous volcanic cones. While the magma cooled in these channels, it solidified into gigantic vertical basalt dykes, typical of the geological architecture of El Hierro.
    The volcanic activity, principally at the convergence of the three ridges, resulted in the continual expansion of the island. A mere 50,000 years ago, as a result of seismic tremors which produced massive landslides, a giant piece of the island cracked off, crashed down into the ocean and scattered along the seabed.
    This landslide of more than 300km3 gave rise to the impressive amphitheatre of the El Golfo valley and at the same time caused a tsunami that most likely rose over 100 metres high and probably reached as far as the American coast.
    Although over 200 years have elapsed since the last eruption, El Hierro has the largest number of volcanoes in the Canaries with over 500 open sky cones, another 300 covered by the most recent outflows, and some 70 caves and volcanic galleries, notably the Don Justo cave whose collection of channels surpasses 6km in length.

There is evidence of at least three major landslides that have affected El Hierro in the last few hundred thousand years. The most recent of these was the 'El Golfo' landslide that occurred about 15 thousand years ago, involving collapse of the northern flank of the island. The landslide formed the El Golfo valley and created a debris avalanche with a volume of 150–180 km3. Turbidite deposits related to this landslide have been recognized in drill cores from the Agadir Basin to the north of the Canary Islands. Detailed analysis of these deposits suggests that the slope failure did not occur as a single event but a series of smaller failures over a period of hours or days. This more or less accounts as to where the West Face went missing..Local tsunami are likely to have been triggered by these landslides but no evidence has been found to confirm this.

So...is it going to erupt ?? Or Collapse ??

excess of 400 minor tremors between 20 July and 24 July., by 27 July a further 320 earthquakes had been recorded. On 25 August there were reports that some horizontal deformation had been detected, but that there was no unusual vertical deformation. At that time, the total number of trThe Volcanological Institute of the Canary Islands and National Geografic Institute’s seismic monitoring station located in Valverde, detected increase seismic activity beginning noon 17 July 2011. The seismic monitoring network was increased in density from July 21 to allow better detection and location of the seismic events. There was an earthquake swarm with in emors had exceeded 4000...

As we know there are over 7800 and counting as of this morning...

ADD THIS TO THE MIX.....

According to the Ministry for Industry, Tourism and Commerce, El Hierro will become the first island in the world to be energy self-sufficient. This will be achieved through a €54 million project combining a greater than 11 megawatt wind farm and two hydroelectric projects.

The project, created by the local Gorona del Viento El Hierro consortium with financial aid from the European Union, will construct five wind turbines capable of producing 11.5 megawatts of wind power to supply electricity for approximately 11,000 residents, an additional number of tourists, and three water desalination facilities. The hybrid wind/pumped hydro storage system will store surplus wind power by pumping water up 700 meters (approximately 2,300 feet) to fill the crater of an extinct volcano. When winds are calm or when demand exceeds supply, water will be released from the crater to generate 11.3 MW of electricity, filling an artificial basin created at the bottom of the extinct volcano. Water in the lower basin is then pumped back up again to the upper reservoir when there is excess wind power.

This was reported in January this year by the New York Times... http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/bu...isle.html?_r=1

Is this an experiment that has gone wrong ??.. Orrr.......

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My Island is that of Tenerife...I am on the South West Coast..
    What is the name of your island? Rereading your first post on the thread, and hearing what you have just told me, "I get up in the morning and wave to El Hierro to my front, La Gomera to my left and if the skies are blue blue blue ,,,I can shout a GOODMORNING TO La Palma over my right shoulder !", places you somewhere in the ocean for me. Does your island show on the map?

Are you clear out by Santa Maria and Sao Miguel?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (24th September 2011), Dawn (24th September 2011), Hervé (24th September 2011), White Rabbit (24th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Was aware of the previous but the latter was news to me. Germany and Spain are the forerunners of energy sustainability. Kinetic hydro-storage, with potable water, supplied by off-time energy is an ingenious solution, add flywheels to that off-time, and it will become even more efficient. Make that energy work!!! Increditable initial investment. Don't appreciate the local. It does make you wonder if there are those who would like to see this destroyed but then, building these things on fault lines makes no sense from the initial planning. Hummm...

The prevailing winds for Tenerife, are from the NE, that's in your favor.

randle, passport, or no passport, no one is going to stop you or your girls from getting off a potential time- bomb. Don't you know someone you can call for help? This has got to be an island of boaters.
    Last edited by sygh; 24th September 2011 at 15:07.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

23. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member White Rabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

randles...

Has the situation ever gone yellow there before?
    ~a pebble in the water makes a ripple effect,
    every action in this world will bear a consequence...
    if you wade around forever you will surely drown.... ~ RJA

24. The Following User Says Thank You to White Rabbit For This Post:

25. Link to Post #194
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

El Teide AKA "The Mountain" by Terje Sorgjerd:

https://youtube.com/user/TESOPHOT.../1/Rk6_hdRtJOE

Also on Vimeo (better definiton for full screen) with explanation on how this was done:

http://vimeo.com/22439234
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th September 2011 at 15:40.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Lettherebelight (24th September 2011), Snowbird (24th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

NO....But ask me another question.... lets see what we have got so far,,

1. Kinetic Energy build UP since July...I keep posting these graphs MORE than the counts...
    2. I am 'forcing' the issue with the Alternative Media TROLLERS to start dripping information...so far..about 1% ACTUAL registered tremors are being 'shown/declared' on RSOE
    3. We have ALL got our heads around the FACTS and had our mind accustomed over the last couple of days to the very real events happening here..and by all of US keeping this thread ALIVE we are having a 'knock on effect' of ENSURING that this information goes viral on tangents throughout the Web, and I am grateful for that because it is irrelevant as to where the Source comes from, just as long as it GETS OUT THERE with the FACTS that I HAVE BEEN POSTING...(THIS SHOULD ANSWER A QUESTION TO A RECENT THREADS of 'when' 'how' Re>Disclosure... Disclosure is UP TO US.
    4. Eastern Seaboard threat..is it going to come from this direction,,or will the 'strike' come from the Left Shoulder..if at all.
    5...Tesla...Remember him ?? Remember how he used to come UP with great FREE ENERGY ideas..but ...alas... he did not want a Meter on it.... ONLY NOW I throw into the Mix the Information THAT HAS BEEN IN PLAIN SIGHT...who wants it ? who does not want it ? has something gone wrong ? is that why the furtherest outcrop of the Canary Islands was chosen ? After all, drop a stone into a pond and it ripples..outwards...you might cry out about the Eastern Seaboard equation...but look BEHIND my shoulder geographically...what continent IS there ????
    Now it is time to accept that as Avalonians this is what we do best..we put our heads together and understand it is not about the individual it is about the collective.
    We have accepted that we KNOW that there are problems, and now we are digesting OTHER ingrediants from the cake mix...
    I do NOT know it ALL, and please forgive me for talking this way, I am talking 'outloud' to hopefully a community of people who are like minded.
    SO..can we all please concentrate on our own biggest pulling instincts and dig, and push and poke and then come back together with what we have found by connecting the dots..
    Dots in this thread are...
    Earthquakes
    Possible collapse/eruption of Volcano
    History of seabed collapsing
    Free Electricity and Salianation
    Kinetic Energy
    Haarp
    Middle East over my shoulder
    Oil
    Water
    Hitler
    Winston Churchill
    Atlantis
    Guanches
    San Borondon
    Ufo
    Ufo retreival
    Pre Evacuation
    Green to Yellow within 72 hours after remaining publically silent for 2 months
    Silence from MSM is deafening/ the likes of RSOE playing it down
    Tourism
    Economy

and so on...... I am not looking for a conspiracy...but I think I just tripped over one
    Was aware of the previous but the latter was news to me. Germany and Spain are the forerunners of energy sustainability. Kinetic hydro-storage, with potable water, supplied by off-time enIIergy is an ingenious solution, add flywheels to that off-time, and it will become even more efficient. Make that energy work!!! Increditable initial investment. Don't appreciate the local. It does make you wonder if there are those who would like to see this destroyed but then, building these things on fault lines makes no sense from the initial planning. Hummm...

The prevailing winds for Tenerife, are from the NE, that's in your favor.

randle, passport, or no passport, no one is going to stop you or your girls from getting off a potential time- bomb. Don't you know someone you can call for help? This has got to be an island of boaters.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (24th September 2011), Dawn (24th September 2011), Earth Angel (24th September 2011), Hervé (24th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), sandy (24th September 2011), Snowbird (24th September 2011), sygh (25th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

THIS SITUATION HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER BEEN GREEN BEFORE...
    'They' only introduced IT 4 days ago !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Posted by White Rabbit (here)
    randles...

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (24th September 2011), Dawn (24th September 2011), Hervé (24th September 2011), Laura Elina (25th September 2011), Lord Sidious (24th September 2011), sandy (24th September 2011), sygh (25th September 2011), White Rabbit (24th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #197
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

randles (24th September 2011), sandy (24th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

THAT was beautiful...I Love my Island !!
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    El Teide AKA "The Mountain" by Terje Sorgjerd:

https://youtube.com/user/TESOPHOT.../1/Rk6_hdRtJOE

Also on Vimeo (better definiton for full screen) with explanation on how this was done:

http://vimeo.com/22439234

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Hervé (24th September 2011), sandy (24th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #199
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wish you love and light for you and your family. Stay strong stay safe.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to jen For This Post:

37. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member White Rabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh... thank you for that... I (wrongly) figured that system was in place for years... and thank you for all the information on your island, it is nice to hear it all first hand... granted not all is good news and I am so sorry for all that you are living with on a daily basis.... i hope you can find time to 'recharge your batteries' from time to time... stay safe my friend!

THIS SITUATION HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER BEEN GREEN BEFORE...
    'They' only introduced IT 4 days ago !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Posted by White Rabbit (here)
    randles...

~a pebble in the water makes a ripple effect,
    every action in this world will bear a consequence...
    if you wade around forever you will surely drown.... ~ RJA

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to White Rabbit For This Post:

randles (24th September 2011), sandy (24th September 2011), Snowbird (24th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 144 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 110 144 LastLast