+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 144 LastLast

Thread: Tirelessly updating Avalon on the El Hierro eruption.

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,813 times in 797 posts

Default Re: After tirelessly updating Avalon for weeks...it's official, evacuation is in prog

Maybe,,, or maybe Bin Laden is on holiday there ////?? Would the real Bin Laden please stand up !!
    Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    Did a shipment of secret cargo to Iran from Russia got hijacked by Israel go hidden at these islands a couple of years ago ? Hmm!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to randles For This Post:

Hervé (22nd September 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re: After tirelessly updating Avalon for weeks...it's official, evacuation is in prog

Did a shipment of secret cargo to Iran from Russia got hijacked by Israel go hidden at these islands a couple of years ago ? Hmm!
    You refer to the hijacked Russian ship in the Baltic?
    Interesting, tell us more.

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

I must say that Darla's post is where I am on this, particularly where she says to remain open to how you CAN leave the island. Not today or tomorrow but in a matter of months. Also you have a child to consider. Think too that once the crisis is passed (18 months abt?) you can return, perhaps.

I am feeling that the time frame here is 5 (or 6) - 9 months and the danger level is 75% that a strong event could occur ie submerging the island(s) and that the 18-month mark will see the story played out.

As to how we can also help here to release the pressure on more than one location along this zone, a group meditation as suggested is also a good one. I'm in.

Sory if that's not all warm and fuzzy but this timeframe carries challenges. While calmness is key along with holding the positive view, discernment is very important imo. We must all be ready to move at a moment's notice which means that we should release our stuff and carry very little baggage day to day.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), randles (22nd September 2011), sygh (23rd September 2011)

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Yes ...do tell.. as there is a fleet of them out there ...and I would like YOU to share too !...and NO I am NOT joking...and NO I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW I KNOW...BUT COME ON,,,give !!
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Last edited by randles; 22nd September 2011 at 20:07.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (23rd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), sygh (23rd September 2011)

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Quote Posted by randles (here)
    Yes ...do tell.. as there is a fleet of them out there ...and I would like YOU to share too !...and NO I am NOT joking...and NO I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW I KNOW...BUT COME ON,,,give !!
    If you mean me, I recall with great clarity the hijacked ship that was carrying ''timber'' and the voyage it undertook whilst hijacked.
    I don't forget things easily.

9. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Please do tell....
    Quote Posted by randles (here)
    If you mean me, I recall with great clarity the hijacked ship that was carrying ''timber'' and the voyage it undertook whilst hijacked.
    I don't forget things easily.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to randles For This Post:

11. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-s...or-iran-1.8392

First report that comes up in google.

12. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ah! My lord. It was "timber" indeed they say. Silly Israel, such goofy intelligence made Mrs. Clinton abandon her African tour to go to the Canary Islands for nothing.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (23rd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), TWINCANS (22nd September 2011)

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Too many counter counter counter intelligence actions for me to figure out. Does it indicate in that article that Mossad did the dirty deed, or just orchestrated a way out for the Kremlin? I'm slow.

15. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

http://www.diarioelhierro.es/t26496/...NICIO&nt=p&Md=

Okay.....use google translate if you need to....this is to prewarn the public that tomorrow there is a meeting to put El Hierro to Yellow Alert

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (23rd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), panopticon (23rd September 2011)

17. Link to Post #151
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

That 3.2 one made it to RSOE EDIS:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-2011-9-22-16h4mn45.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	10014
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), randles (22nd September 2011)

19. Link to Post #152
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Now, on a different tack, considering the ancient heritage still extent on these islands... isn't there something/someone equivalent to the Hawai Hunas that could talk some sense into the "guardians" of these volcanoes?

May be that's what Bill was talking about here:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [...]
    4) What I’ve done here (and have also often done in the past) is alert some folks who have are pretty good at wiggling their noses and fixing situations behind the scenes. I’ll say no more about this, except that they have an excellent track record at staving off or ameliorating potential imminent problems. (They're not the only ones doing this, of course.)

5) In the meantime: it’s very important to avoid the fear drama. We can easily attract that which we fear. So a balance is always needed.

[...]
    All my best wishes, Bill
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd September 2011 at 21:33.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011)

21. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    That 3.2 one made it to RSOE EDIS:

Attachment 10014
    Thank You !! Just arrived back in the Mountains from work..
    This was registered this morning here as a 2.9 by ign.es
    within hours it was upgraded to a 3
    Now it is a 3.2

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011)

23. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Dear Randles,

Much love and courage to you and yours as well as all the islanders in this time of distress. Your stoic character is admirable and a fine example for the rest of us or at least me to follow every day, let alone while under duress. Your words have helped me to affirm my personal integrity and knowing what is right for me as you too know what is right for you. I honor you in your decisions and in your strength to stand by them. What a role-model you are for us all.............................THANK YOU dear one and I wish you all the best with your hopes and faith.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), Pamela (23rd September 2011), panopticon (23rd September 2011)

25. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Thanks for that !
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-s...or-iran-1.8392

First report that comes up in google.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to randles For This Post:

Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011)

27. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Do you have hardware stores, most carry masks, of some sorts, maybe not the best for the situation, but better than nothing.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), randles (23rd September 2011)

29. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

I came across THIS about El Hierro and the canary Islands.

STRANGE LANDS DEPARTMENT -

The Canary Islands: Riddles of Light and Stone
    by Scott Corrales

Whether they are the Isles of the Blest, Elysium, the Fortunate Isles or the surviving mountaintops of fabled Atlantis, the Canary Islands--an archipelago off the coast of northern Africa--remain enshrouded in mystery, a fact overlooked by its burgeoning tourist trade, more interested in the cloudless skies and fine beaches. The islands of Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Palma, Gomera and Hierro, which have belonged to Spain since the archipelago's conquest by Norman mercenaries in the 14th century, were a point of interest to all the chroniclers of antiquity and medieval Christianity. The religious and occult significance of the seven volcanic isles has been handed down from the earliest dynasties of Ancient Egypt to our own UFO-minded times.

The association with an earthly paradise is not difficult to understand. A spectacular landscape awaited the mariners of yore: the twelve-thousand-foot peak of Mount Teide presiding over a cobalt-blue ocean festooned with flying fish. Flowers, chestnut trees and rich green valleys covered the seaward landscape, while the landward side (facing Africa) revealed nightmarish vistas of lava flows and beaches of black volcanic sand. The Canaries offer surprises galore, with trees unique to the islands; giant lizards--now nearly extinct--that gave the Spanish conquistadores quite a surprise; enormous ravines and canyons that become raging rivers during the wet season, and arid plains where camels are used to pull the plough. Contrary to popular belief, the islands were not christened after the bird of that name, but due to the abundance of local dogs (canes) encountered by the Conquistadores.

Who were the Guanches?

The Guanches, the original inhabitants of the Canary Islands, were a warlike race, according to chroniclers. Tradition claims that Saint Avitus, an early Christian martyr, met death at the hands of the Guanches during his attempt to evangelize the islands.[i] The Guanches possessed no weapons or boats--the latter being a very unusual feature for island dwellers--wore goatskins, and were subdued by the European invaders' use of the horse, which was unknown to them. Ignatius Donnelly pointed out in his groundbreaking book on Atlantis that stones had been uncovered in the isles of Hierro and Palma that bore sculptured symbols closely resembling those found in archaeological digs near Lake Superior, prompting an association between the enigmatic Guanches and the cultures of North America.[ii]

The tall, fair-skinned Guanches, believed by many to be the last surviving specimens of the Cro-Magnon Man, employed a curious language consisting of whistles when communicating with one another across gorges or hilltops. They also practiced the art of mummification to an extent known only to the Incas and the Egyptians, believing in the immortality of the dead, and going as far as leaving dead rulers mummified and unburied to provide "assistance" to the living monarch. They lived in complete isolation from the rest of the world, and indeed, from one island to the other.[iii] Spanish chroniclers state that the Guanches presumed that the rest of humankind had been lost in the Flood, and that they were its only survivors.

Certain cultural aspects found in the modern Canaries are believed to be part of the Guanche legacy: cockfights, the agricultural methods which were later imported to the Spanish Caribbean and even a culinary contribution, gofio, a form of cereal that is still consumed today.[iv]

Ancient Seafarers

The Canary Islands were known to the Carthaginians and to other sea-faring peoples of the Mediterranean. The Roman chronicler Marcellus, describing the "land of the Aethiopians" mentions a cluster of seven islands in the Atlantic Ocean, whose inhabitants preserve memories of a much greater island which held sway over them for ages; They are the seven Hesperides made famous in mythology by the labors of Hercules, and described in the Book of Ezekiel as the isles of Elysium (Ezek. 27,7). In the 1st century B.C., an unsuccessful bid to conquer the island was made by King Juba II of Mauretania.[v]

But all evidence points to signs of an earlier occupation by unknown quantities. On the isle of Hierro, there exists a wall of basalt facing the ocean, far above sea level which is carved with a number of undeciphered glyphs, among which are prominently displayed discs, labyrinth-symbols and sunbursts. The gorges of Tejeleite and Candia also contain rock shelters with petroglyphs presumably etched into the rough basalt by the aboriginal occupants of the archipelago. Elaborate cave systems--like that of Belmaco, on Palma--are filled with the same insistent petroglyphs and images of discs and sunbursts. The Zonzama Stone, unearthed on Lanzarote, provides more intricately carved symbols: messages from a past we unable reconstruct.[vi] Who were the original carvers of these symbols, and what was their purpose? It is true that the oceans were being navigated by Neolithic mariners whose voyages may have well inspired those of the Phoenicians or the Cretans. They left no traces of their existence aside from the "cyclopean" stone walls, tumuli, fortresses and memorials can be found on the coasts of the continents bordering the Mediterranean and the Atlantic coast of Europe as well as on the Canary Islands and Malta, and perhaps even as far south and inland as Zimbabwe. Two German scholars,

Hermann and Georg Schreiber, have pointed to the existence of a "heliolithic" cultural sphere (borrowing a term coined by H.G. Wells), owing to the fact that solar worship, personified by the disk symbols, is common to all these sites). The Canaries were important to them, following this line of thought, as an important center of solar worship. Or perhaps for other reasons...

A Wealth of UFO Sightings

Unexplained lights have soared above the volcanic peaks of the Canary Islands throughout history. Commercial airliners have been repeatedly intercepted over Lanzarote as they prepare to land on Gran Canary or Tenerife. Could these brilliant lights be the discs represented on the ancient Guanche stellae, and the reasons for the islands prominence not only in recorded history, but also in the days of lost Neolithic realms?

In 1975, coinciding with a global increase of UFO sightings, a group of contactees from Santa Cruz de Tenerife allegedly established contact (by means of an improvised Ouija board) with the occupants of the enormous flying craft which had hovered every night over their skies at La Tejita, a beach not far from the slopes of Mt. Teide. On one of these instances, the Canarian investigators were able to witness an enormous light some 1200 feet away from the beach. Double rows of windows emitting a purplish light could be made out through the use of binoculars. The spectators experienced a "missing time" interval during their sighting, and were assured later on by the light's "crew" that they had been brought aboard for an hour and a half.[vii]

A year later, a driver on a lonely stretch of road saw a perfectly round orb, silhouetted in a bluish light, which flew over his car at low altitude, causing the engine to stall. The witness was able to see two tall humanoids in attired in red garments through an aperture in the noiseless sphere, which landed on the roof of a nearby farmhouse before taking off again in the general direction of Tenerife. Shepherds had encounters of a grislier nature with a "robotic entity" that sliced a mountain lion to pieces and walked in a stilted, crab-like manner.

By 1979, UFOs had started to interfere with the regular operations of commercial airliners flying in Canarian airspace. A DC-9 flying between Lanzarote and Grand Canary was intercepted by an oval-shaped craft as it took off, flying over the airliner and "escorting" it for 20 minutes until it became lost in the clouds. A smaller commuter plane was equally intercepted and escorted for ten seconds at an altitude of 9000 feet by another object, which bathed the plane in a bluish-green light.[viii]

In a world where it is increasingly harder to keep a secret, particularly in the post Cold War era, surprisingly little coverage has been given to a recent "crash/retrieval" scenario which took place in 1992. Two Canarian youths and their friends claim that the Spanish military, in conjunction with unnamed foreign powers, retrieved a mysterious artifact that fell from the skies on the evening of October 12, 1992.

Sergio and Mario, whose surnames remain undisclosed, were on their way to Las Cañadas del Teide Park, an expanse of wilderness on the island of Tenerife, with another acquaintance and his girlfriend, when they found the narrow road leading to the natural landmark barricaded by armed personnel in yellow Jeeps with "ET" license plates (Ejército de Tierra, the infantry). The would-be tourists were told in no uncertain terms to turn around and not to attempt re-entering through the park's southern entrance, either. The officer in charge of the barricade told them that landslides had wiped out the roads ahead.

Their curiosity piqued by the suspicious roadblock, the foursome decided to park their vehicle and try to enter Las Cañadas on foot, finally managing to reach a hillside from which they were able to see another detachment of military vehicles. A powerful beam of light swept the sides of Mt. Teide, as if searching for a particular object. But what was it?

According to investigators, the Canaries Astrophysical Institute had placed a call earlier that evening to the Spanish Army, claiming that "an artifact" had crashed in the Ucanca Valley, at the feet of Mt. Teide. Whatever "it" was, it possessed a tremendous mass, having apparently snapped off a 450-ton lava projection jutting from an outcrop close to the summit of Mt. Teide itself, which can be reached by cable car from the ground.

Rescue helicopters from the Spanish Air Force base at Gando were dispatched to the area in question the following morning, unable to find anything at all after five separate sorties. The airbase's radar claimed not to have picked up anything unusual on the night of October 12 or the early hours of the 13th.

On the island of Grand Canaria, across the water from Tenerife, a couple in the village of Almatriche had witnessed the descent of strange lights, which they were unable to identify, and which appeared to be heading straight toward them. The lights changed course in mid-air and headed toward Tenerife. The time of the sighting was 10 p.m.--just prior to the Canarian youths' arrival at Las Cañadas.

The evening's excitement wasn't over for Sergio and Mario. Once back in their car and returning home, they were surprised to encounter a convoy of ten large military container trucks with balloon tires, darkened but for their intermittent hazard lights. The convoy moved slowly, and the onlookers were given the impression that materials of great weight were being carried aboard the sealed vehicles.

The allegations of the four witnesses aside, the fact remains that all approaches to Las Cañadas park were blockaded for two weeks until authorities announced that the "landslides" had been cleared. A hunter who had been spending the night of October 12 at El Refugio, a natural shelter on the slopes of Mt. Teide, claimed having seen "a brilliant cloud" come within six meters of the peak's summit and spin around it at tremendous speed, giving off bursts of energy before flying away. Local UFO researchers Asunción Sarais and Francisco Padrón initiated what promises to be months of research into this possible "crash/retrieval" incident, which is merely the most recent episode in a long history of sightings. In spite of official silence on the incident, it has since become known that employees from the Canaries Astrophysical Institute were threatened with the possible loss of their jobs if they discussed the incident.

In the U.S., increasingly greater attention has been paid to the folklore and traditions of our native peoples with regard to manifestations of the UFO phenomenon. The same is beginning to happen in Spain, where anthropologists have experienced a renewed interest in searching for Guanche artifacts and possibly even locating surviving Guanches in isolated communities on the smaller islands.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

AuCo (23rd September 2011), Calz (23rd September 2011), Hervé (23rd September 2011), Laura Elina (25th September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), Pamela (23rd September 2011), panopticon (23rd September 2011), sandy (23rd September 2011), Shikasta (23rd September 2011), sygh (23rd September 2011)

31. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

You want music?

Lord Sid, you love this woman. You want to marry her.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), randles (23rd September 2011)

33. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Resently on Discovery Channels "Curiosity" ep7 "How will the world end" the sliding of this volcano was featured. Fear mongering yes, something to ignore no. Be safe, my prayers are with you and yours.

Peaceful Journies Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

DoubleHelix (23rd September 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), randles (23rd September 2011)

35. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    You want music?

Lord Sid, you love this woman. You want to marry her.
    Ofra is a goddess, so it is natural to love one such as her.
    Her music resonates my soul like heat does to H2O atoms when they boil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 144 LastLast