+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Schumann Resonance

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Schumann Resonance

Timothy Leary used flashing lights to get to the same effect as LSD, before LSD arrived on the scene.

Note the flashing light programming effects from the CIA, etc....as well as the LSD.

LSD, like 'the opening of the self'... tend to create an increase in intelligence and interconnection of the self, by a minimum of 20%.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Fred259 (23rd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

On the other hand, what would change that resonant frequency is either the inductor (i.e. Earth magnetic field) or the space between the "plates" of the capacitor (i.e. the thickness of the resonant cavity).

Now, the latter is equivalent to changing the height of the lower layer of the ionosphere... wonder what could do that... HAARP, maybe?

Now, there are people on another forum who insist that HAARP has little to do with weather modifications but a lot to do with mind control... now I can get an idea as to why that is.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Allura (22nd September 2011), Fred259 (23rd September 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

[QUOTE=Amzer Zo;315127]
    Quote On the other hand, what would change that resonant frequency is either the inductor (i.e. Earth magnetic field) or the space between the "plates" of the capacitor (i.e. the thickness of the resonant cavity).
    I agree with you here Amzer. I suspect a lot is happening via the sun that’s causing changes within the Magnetosphere. Solar storms sunspot activity perhaps.. The Astro boys and girls may have an opinion on this.

Quote Now, the latter is equivalent to changing the height of the lower layer of the ionosphere... wonder what could do that... HAARP, maybe?
    Ditto above. The DEF layer is constantly changing.

Quote Now, there are people on another forum who insist that HAARP has little to do with weather modifications but a lot to do with mind control... now I can get an idea as to why that is
    I think it depends what you mean by weather modification. Altering the protective shield of the ionosphere could allow increasing amounts of solar radiation and dangerous UV rays into the lower atmosphere and an unsuspecting public. This would be very serious.

On the other hand steering Tornadoes Hurricanes and altering the Jet stream as the Benjamin Fulford school of Dis / Misinformation would have us believe is rubbish and confusion.

Mind control sadly, most definitely yes as ELF wave’s are1-40Hz and the same frequency of the human brain. However on the plus side I’m not sure if the refraction properties are very effective. VLF would be better. Fortunately it’s above the frequency of the brain.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Hervé (22nd September 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote On the other hand, what would change that resonant frequency is either the inductor (i.e. Earth magnetic field) or the space between the "plates" of the capacitor (i.e. the thickness of the resonant cavity).
    I agree with you here Amzer. I suspect a lot is happening via the sun that’s causing changes within the Magnetosphere. Solar storms sunspot activity perhaps.. The Astro boys and girls may have an opinion on this.

Quote Now, the latter is equivalent to changing the height of the lower layer of the ionosphere... wonder what could do that... HAARP, maybe?

Quote Now, there are people on another forum who insist that HAARP has little to do with weather modifications but a lot to do with mind control... now I can get an idea as to why that is
    I think it depends what you mean by weather modification. Altering the protective shield of the ionosphere could allow increasing amounts of solar radiation and dangerous UV rays into the lower atmosphere and an unsuspecting public. This would be very serious.

On the other hand steering Tornadoes Hurricanes and altering the Jet stream as the Benjamin Fulford school of Dis / Misinformation would have us believe is rubbish and confusion.

Mind control sadly, most definitely yes as ELF wave’s are1-40Hz and the same frequency of the human brain. However on the plus side I’m not sure if the refraction properties are very effective. VLF would be better. Fortunately it’s above the frequency of the brain.
    Thanks Fred, agreed.

You could, perhaps, add as an edit to your post a link to another of your post explaining what you mean by "refraction?" For the curious and eager learners...
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd September 2011 at 22:55.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Fred259 (23rd September 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

According to the data you showed earlier, Amzer Zo, the Schumann Resonance is *not* increasing. Can anyone state otherwise, with data included? (Other than one guy's book, that is)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

Fred259 (23rd September 2011), Hervé (23rd September 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

Thanks Fred, agreed.

You could, perhaps, add as an edit to your post a link to another of your post explaining what you mean by "refraction?" For the curious and eager learners...
    Refraction or bending of radio waves against the Ionosphere.

Very High frequency radio waves have a very short wavelength and as such are used for direct line of sight transmission from the hill top to your car or home aerial perhaps. If the waves transmit into space they will punch through the ionosphere and continue into outer space. These frequency bands are VHF, UHF SHF.

VHF might be your local radio station. The space shuttle communicates on UHF for example it’s also line of sight along with SHF which is used for ground based radar at airports and elsewhere.

For long distance communications direct wave isn’t suitable and so we must use HF or a High Frequency wave which will refract (bend) against the ionosphere and thus overcome the problem of earth’s curvature.

The ionosphere has three levels the D layer during the day and the E and F layer at night. The D layer being lower disappears at night.

Supposing I want to talk with Amzer in Toronto from the UK. The time in the UK is 02.00am and so in Toronto its 20.00hrs local in the evening so I look up the manual and it will tell me the height of the ionosphere and frequency to use for Eastern Canada. The sun is down in Canada (nightime) so the frequency comes down or lower and we use a higher level of the ionosphere.

During transmission the radio waves will leave the UK and refract against the ionosphere around mid Atlantic at say 60 degrees with the first returning sky wave landing within 100miles of Toronto. The rest of the transmission is over the ground to Amzer’s receiver.

If however from the UK we want to talk with Lord Sid in Perth, we look up the manual 02.00am in UK is 14.00local time in Perth Western Australia, so above Perth the D layer of the ionosphere exists because its daytime.

The problem now is we have to push this radio wave almost to the furthest point on earth. The transmission will leave the UK at a very shallow angle perhaps 20 degrees and refract against the ionosphere perhaps above Pakistan, again with the first sky wave landing within 100miles of Perth. Hello Lord Sid. With the Sun up (daytime) in Australia the frequency will be higher. When Lord Sid replies to my call, he will need a lower frequency to contact me in the UK because the sun is down in the UK and the ionosphere is higher.

VLF Very low Frequency is lower still and is used for communicating with submarines and long range navigation. > 10,000 miles. Its also used for HAARP.

ELF Extremely low Frequency is lower again close to the earths frequency. ELF like VLF refract against the ionosphere.,

FLF is the final one… I jest!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Aryslan (23rd September 2011), Hervé (23rd September 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from... m a g i c."

ALAN PARSONS - "ONE NOTE SYMPHONY" - FEAT. THE ISRAEL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA - LIVE FROM TEL AVIV

The world is spinning endlessly
    It hums the healing frequency
    Seven point eighty three
    The one note symphony
    One voice, one mind, one melody
    One world, one love, one frequency
    One heart in synchronicity
    This is the one note symphony
    This is the sound of energy
    Traveling through the galaxy
    Into eternity, a one note symphony
    This is the one note symphony
    Oceans of sound and ancient beats
    Creating waves of unity
    We are a choir that sings
    We are a choir that sings
    The one note symphony
    This is the one note symphony.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2020), Chip (9th March 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th March 2020), Krist (9th March 2020), wondering (9th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	shm.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	314.5 KB
ID:	51045
    Schumann Resonance is doing something I've never seen before as we speak.
    This image is from 6/18/2023

Has anyone ever seen these types of patterns?

For the most up to date charts see

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/srimage/shm.jpg

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Casey Claar (20th June 2023), Franny (20th June 2023), Harmony (19th June 2023), Kryztian (19th June 2023), Mark (18th June 2023), mountain_jim (19th June 2023), Nasu (18th June 2023), Olaf (20th June 2023), Pam (19th June 2023), RunningDeer (20th June 2023), s7e6e (19th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (18th June 2023), Vangelo (18th June 2023), wondering (19th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

This is crazy. The Schumann measure out of Russia has been shut down for hours now. Do y’all feel this??? I came here to see if anyone is talking about it. Before they shut it down the pattern was something new, no one has ever seen anything like this before. The energy signature is in a resonant pattern, like the music of the spheres, a kind of coherence that is patterned and of a higher order. When they turn it back on, we have to make sure it’s not a repeat pattern or loop.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Blastolabs (18th June 2023), Casey Claar (20th June 2023), Delight (19th June 2023), Franny (20th June 2023), Harmony (19th June 2023), Kryztian (19th June 2023), mountain_jim (19th June 2023), Nasu (18th June 2023), Olaf (20th June 2023), Pam (19th June 2023), RunningDeer (20th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (18th June 2023), Vangelo (18th June 2023), wondering (19th June 2023), yiolas (19th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (here)
    This is crazy. The Schumann measure out of Russia has been shut down for hours now. Do y’all feel this??? I came here to see if anyone is talking about it. Before they shut it down the pattern was something new, no one has ever seen anything like this before. The energy signature is in a resonant pattern, like the music of the spheres, a kind of coherence that is patterned and of a higher order. When they turn it back on, we have to make sure it’s not a repeat pattern or loop.
    These patterns are called unprecedented and I looked into various takes. Here is a tarot reading that speaks to me.

Cymatics

Last edited by Delight; 19th June 2023 at 03:51.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Casey Claar (20th June 2023), Harmony (19th June 2023), Mark (20th June 2023), mountain_jim (19th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Pam (20th June 2023), RunningDeer (20th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2023), wondering (20th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

I am going with the feeling that this is going to be really helpful to my awareness....

Here is about midnight 6/19/2023 EST

Last edited by Delight; 19th June 2023 at 04:11.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (19th June 2023), Casey Claar (20th June 2023), Harmony (19th June 2023), Mark (20th June 2023), mountain_jim (19th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), onevoice (19th June 2023), Pam (19th June 2023), RunningDeer (20th June 2023), Strat (19th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2023), thepainterdoug (19th June 2023), wondering (19th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

The amazing new coherence continues!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	shm.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	396.7 KB
ID:	51051

The chart shows the strength of different frequencies on the X axis
    The Y axis is time shown in hours.

So what we are seeing that looks like "patterns" are actually happening over time.

This is VERY strange. This has never happened before.

What could cause this? Something seems to be organizing the earths natural electromagnetic frequencies over time, and following patterns.

Really cool
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 19th June 2023 at 18:22.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Harmony (20th June 2023), Mark (20th June 2023), mountain_jim (19th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Pam (20th June 2023), RunningDeer (20th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2023), wondering (20th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,345 times in 769 posts

I have never in all my days seen anything like this specifically from the Schumann. ABSOLUTELY fascinating.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Delight (20th June 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), Mark (20th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Pam (20th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th June 2023), wondering (20th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An informative and thorough report. 46:19 minutes in length.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Delight (20th June 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), mountain_jim (20th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th June 2023), wondering (20th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

young but capable researcher (Sather) states:

https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/s...080461313?s=20

full text

Jordan Sather
    @Jordan_Sather_
    Found a couple other Schumann Resonance monitors, one in Italy and the other in Germany. Nothing out of the ordinary. Appears the wonky Russian chart went down due to a solar storm a few days ago and is having trouble recalibrating, so that weird chart is a glitch. People getting worked up over nothing.

Italy monitor - http://vlf.it/cumiana/livedata.html
    Germany monitor - https://vlf.u01.de/zevs.php

The Russian chart everyone is freaking out over - http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

a comment to above tweet

https://twitter.com/AnnCallaghan44/status/
    ?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Casey Claar (20th June 2023), Harmony (20th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Pam (20th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th June 2023), wondering (20th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #36
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

I notice that the new phenomenon occurred exactly after the daily pause (visible as a black bar). Perhaps the Russians have replaced their measuring equipment with a new more sensitive method.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Harmony (20th June 2023), Mark (20th June 2023), mountain_jim (20th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th June 2023), wondering (20th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

A lot of people have been mentioning some sort of recalibration. A circuit oscillation is a repeating frequency. What we see for Tomsk is not a repeating frequency it was oscillating at unique patterns for the entire time frame of the shifted resonance pattern. The statements that the blackouts are scheduled down times is not corroborated by Tomsk either.

Looking at the Schumann from Tomsk today it appears to be headed back to a more normative patterning. Edited to include image below.Still highly elevated, a lot of white but it has the appearance of a ratcheting, coming down from a much higher frequency phase. As if, as it appears, we had begun resonating at a coherent, highly patterned oscillation for a couple of days and now we are returning to a more normative phase.

Who knows. The solstice is in a couple of days and we will see what comes. For those who are familiar with electromagnetic energy, theory, frequencies, maybe you do Ham radio, then more is required in the debunking arena.

Last edited by Mark; 20th June 2023 at 15:47.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

mountain_jim (20th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th June 2023), wondering (20th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,825 times in 4,382 posts

... first thing first:

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...DRzbqx568uAAAA

Then:

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 20th June 2023 at 17:04.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

mountain_jim (20th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Orph (20th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th June 2023), thepainterdoug (20th June 2023), wondering (20th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    young but capable researcher (Sather) states:

https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/s...080461313?s=20

full text

Jordan Sather
    @Jordan_Sather_
    Found a couple other Schumann Resonance monitors, one in Italy and the other in Germany. Nothing out of the ordinary. Appears the wonky Russian chart went down due to a solar storm a few days ago and is having trouble recalibrating, so that weird chart is a glitch. People getting worked up over nothing.

Italy monitor - http://vlf.it/cumiana/livedata.html
    Germany monitor - https://vlf.u01.de/zevs.php

The Russian chart everyone is freaking out over - http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

a comment to above tweet

https://twitter.com/AnnCallaghan44/status/
    ?s=20

The comparison is shown in the video I posted above also, BUT --- I am still researching this at the moment so please do not take this as word, all the other monitoring stations it appears are, or may be ground based. The Russian station is a space station, which seems to be the reason all serious researchers of the Schumann prefer it. Again, still looking into this to verify. Is there anyone more familiar with this who can comment? I CAN SAY that it is not uncommon for the Russian feed to be interrupted a day and even two. In all the years of this happening, a pattern like the one we have the last day or more has never occurred. I am confident they would not have posted that data did they not find it sound. ( just my own opinion ).

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Lilyofthestars (20th June 2023), Mari (20th June 2023), mountain_jim (20th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th June 2023), thepainterdoug (20th June 2023), wondering (20th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

( .....And just like Roswell, this is what we see on the graph today )

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Lilyofthestars (20th June 2023), Mari (20th June 2023), mountain_jim (20th June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th June 2023), thepainterdoug (20th June 2023), wondering (20th June 2023), Yoda (20th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast