+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'INSIDER TRADING' - Predicts 'October Crash'..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default 'INSIDER TRADING' - Predicts 'October Crash'..!

Insider Trading Predicts October Crash...

In order for the Illuminati Ponzi Scheme to work, those that own shares of individual companies that make up the S&P 500 have to start selling them into the market. As they accelerate their selling, owners of Put Options against those same companies will start raking in the dough.

Remember that the Kennedy Fortune did not come from bootlegging, it came from Put Options and the 1929 Stock Market Collapse.

Just another way to plunder the American populace of its hard-earned savings and retirement. This just in:

Quote "Chief executives. Board members.

The head honchos. The people who know.

Just a few weeks ago, they were out in force, buying up shares in their own companies with both hands.

No longer. They’ve disappeared. Almost overnight.

“They’ve stopped buying,” says Charles Biderman, the chief executive of stock market research firm TrimTabs, which tracks the data. “Insiders aren’t buying this rally.”

Insider stock purchases, which surged above $100 million a day in the market slump last month, have now collapsed to just $13 million a day." (Source)

It gets worse....

Meanwhile the ratio of insider sales to purchases has skyrocketed. Today insiders are dumping $7 in stock for each $1 that (other) insiders are buying. That’s a worrying ratio. Six weeks ago the amounts of purchases and sales were about equal.

It’s the kind of news that should give investors pause.

What insiders do with their own money is one of the stock market’s best barometers.

After all, who better than company executives know their own order books? Who knows the conditions in their industry better? (Ibid)

I project that we could see as much as an 80-90% correction in the stock market in the next month or so, based on the incredible number of Put Options that have been created against the October, 2011 S&P 500, and, the history of the Pirates and Thieves that have stolen everything else from us.

This will be followed by higher interest rates (double-digit?) and a collapse of the bond market as well. If you own a 401K or massive financial holdings, moving everything into a money market account, which will respond more favorably to higher interest rates, and out of the stock market, is a band-aid fix, but better than just giving them all of your hard-earned savings.

Money markets buy debt that matures in the next three-nine months.

The bond market collapse, higher interest rates, and a devalued dollar will ultimately destroy everything from CDs to Municipal Bonds. Inflation and hyper-inflation will kick in and commodities will shoot through the roof.

The problem is, the commodity market is also on the verge of catastrophe. Selling Futures on hard commodities in an inflationary market makes no sense whatsoever to a farmer or mine owner. They will opt for selling what they can at the rising market prices. The other problem with Futures in an inflationary economy is that being on the wrong end of a contract has bankrupted billionaires, so, getting paid could be the real issue.

Once again, we get down to buying all the food you can store at current market prices, heirloom seeds to replace the food you eat from your storage etc. The rest should go into precious metals.

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Insider...ber+Crash.html

PS - 'YES' 'The Writing is On The Wall..!

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: 'INSIDER TRADING' - Predicts 'October Crash'..!

Yes, buy your food stuff first, then precious metals. Gold and silver are going to be extremely shiny!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

jackovesk (22nd September 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

In hard times, booze can be worth more than gold. As far as value goes, you'll get more for the booze. But that is tied to the idea of total breakdown, not a partial one.

Regardless, a stack/stash of good hooch is a good investment in such times, with regard to value returned for value initially spent.

Think of it this way..which will feed your family better:

-One ounce of gold at $1800+ per?

-Or.. 10x 12 bottle cases of 10-12 year old scotch?

Which is easier to sell, to trade, to people who want it?
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd September 2011 at 19:28.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Marianne (22nd September 2011), sygh (22nd September 2011), thunder24 (22nd September 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Hi Jackovesk.......This would all be hilarious if genuine peoples lifes savings/pensions were not involved.....If it was just speculators, gamblers and the filthy rich elites loosing abit before
    their next scam it would not be ethicaly right of course, but no one has ever policed the 'Banksters' properly. 'Selfe regulation' what a joke !!! Thats the same as Bush/Chainey regulating the oil industry..LOL . Anyway I don't claim to be an expert , but basic home economics tells you that you cannot keep spending more than you earn !!!

These economic cycles have always occured hence the term. 'Economic Cycle' Which is just a con for the banksters to claw back the money they over lent in the previous cycle.

Well this as i said has been going on for years......In my life time in the UK it happened in the 1960's, 70's 80's & 9o's. Then new labour came in to govern, and the tenplate was much the same in the western world...1997 Gordon Brown the new chancellor announced the end of boom and bust politics.....I thought this odd at the time and told anyone who would listen ( not many ) that they cannot get rid of the safety valve or they would have to keep printing money until they caused a major reccession or collapse of global markets. Sound familier now I'm no genious so i can only pressume that has been the elites plan for years to implode the money market to usher in the NWO , and thats what seems to be happening.....

A laymans view we have been set up to fail....Cheers Steve

To create the NWO

So this could be the crash to trigger their goal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd September 2011 at 20:29.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jackovesk (23rd September 2011), TWINCANS (22nd September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Agape (22nd November 2014), Nick Matkin (22nd November 2014), Operator (26th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

They have been saying the crash is coming for over 6 years and i look like a fool to my family. All my mom can say to me is, well the market is up over 16,000 etc and i could have made money. Instead she listened to me and bought declining gold and silver stocks that the cabal tanked. And i look like a fool.

Although, before the crash in the 1930s the stock market was at an all time high right before the crash. I see the cabal squeezing everyone. Gas and food prices are soo high it's unbelievable. I moved from shopping at WHole "paycheck" Foods to Trader Joes. But gas? It's almost double from what i paid ten years ago. What is it going to be in another 10 years...triple? Who's going to drive to see family when it will cost 25 dollars a trip.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    They have been saying the crash is coming for over 6 years and i look like a fool to my family. All my mom can say to me is, well the market is up over 16,000 etc and i could have made money. Instead she listened to me and bought declining gold and silver stocks that the cabal tanked. And i look like a fool.

Although, before the crash in the 1930s the stock market was at an all time high right before the crash. I see the cabal squeezing everyone. Gas and food prices are soo high it's unbelievable. I moved from shopping at WHole "paycheck" Foods to Trader Joes. But gas? It's almost double from what i paid ten years ago. What is it going to be in another 10 years...triple? Who's going to drive to see family when it will cost 25 dollars a trip.
    The unfortunately now deceased, Bill Cooper had a radio program in 1993 (timestamped as such because he talks about the 1st WTC bombings)
    called 'Hour of the time'. He already had guests on to tell about precious metals because an economic collapse was imminent and unavoidable.
    That's 20+ years ago !!

This of course doesn't prove that nothing is going to happen now either ... just a reminder that those folks in power still seem to have some
    cards in their sleeves.

+ Reply to Thread