+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The ET Disclosure War: NWO Bunker Destruction Explained In Depth..!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Buchanan561's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The ET Disclosure War: NWO Bunker Destruction Explained In Depth..!

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Quote Posted by THIRDEYE (here)
    thankyou kimberly...light love and abundance.....thirdeye.....
    Much love to you ThirdEye and to us all!!

I forgot to mention that 3 of my contacts concurred with the ET scenario that David & Tolec speak of...
    Kimberly, thanks for sharing that information here. Keeping folks upto date with most of the data out there about what happened. I have been following this very closely for the past three days and find it quite believeable at this point.
    Then....factor in the......New revelation of the second sun out there with video's, but also before this date so many whistle blowers making videos stating that Planet X, Nibiru, and others were all just hoaxes and scare tactics all happening at this time point. Things are coming to a rapid head and we can expect a lot more in the very near times to come.
    All we can do is just watch and see.

Thanks again for being on top of things. Love Emma

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buchanan561 For This Post:

DNA (1st October 2011), modwiz (1st October 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Israel Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    You all might find this of interest..

The David Wilcock article was UPDATE WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
    IT WAS NOT A NUCLEAR ATTACK THIS MAY HAVE BEEN ET-ASSISTED
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...dergroundbases
    Hey, just because it wasn't nuclear doesn't mean it had to be andromedans or whatever type of ET's. It's much simpler to call it weapon technology from the 4,000 or so patents which are classified - which Fulford mentioned - and which the Cabal has been using to TRICK US into believing in aliens!!

So if the "good guys" at the Pentagon used one of those secret weapons against the Cabal, then that's a great choice, because it doesn't leave us with a bunch of radiation.

Ben Fulford's info looks pretty good so far. At least most of it is verifiable or in the public domain. Don't let it get messed up/corrupted with ET nonsense.

Anything that APPEARS to be ET is only one of two things:
    1) Humans with secret technology trying to trick people, or
    2) Devils with spiritual powers trying to trick people.

That is, the devils are the same ones that pretend to be ghosts or apparitions in certain situations where it suits them. They are liars and deceivers. Don't trust a thing they say, or "channel" through people etc. It's disinfo.
    Last edited by teddyc1; 30th September 2011 at 13:39.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to teddyc1 For This Post:

DNA (1st October 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,910 times in 4,329 posts

Thanks Jackovesk

I found this suprisingly informative and a nice parrallel to the Fullford/Wilcock interview.

I hear folks complaining about lack of sources or unsubstantiated, but we are in an area where we don't have a Dan Rather people.
    We don't have a news agency posting any truth, and so I for one appreciate it when some one takes the time to put the puzzle pieces together in a manner that begots a recognizable whole.

It's not like you need to believe everything you take in.
    I find this data pings. I liked the corrolating with the Tampa Bay wind in the baseball stadium and the strange noises in the Ukraine city Kieve, and how this was venting air from an underground structure.
    I also feel a ping with the data in terms of the neo-con led CIA being in opposition and possibly even war with the Pentagon (armed forces) of the USA.

I suppose a lot of this hinges on "do you think the so called western illuminati is ran by the banking cabal and the CIA?" and I for one have seen so much data that leads me to think this, that it is not even funny.
    When you look at the project paper clip "brain drain" of nazi germany back in WWII, the greatest percentage of those folks went into the CIA, not NASA as so many folks think.
    There are a lot of parrallels with the CIA and the Gustapo of WWII Germany from what I have seen. Especially in the tales of those who have witnessed the sick and twisted ritual ceremonies these folks conduct.

And the tales of Cathy O'Brian are extremely damning in laying the whole MKULTRA sin at the feet of the neo-con CIA people.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Gotta go with Math330 on this one. Discussing unsourced news stories being pushed by people of dubious credibility is really not a way to get closer to the little truth we can hope for on this earth.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,910 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Kimberly wrote
    I am happy to report that the highest-level intelligence sources we have on this subject have now informed us that NO radioactivity was detected in either of the destroyed areas.

What they DID find is now considered a baffling mystery. I acknowledge in advance that this seems difficult to believe. They have now concluded that both bases were destroyed by an instantaneous twenty-fold increase in air pressure.

That is an intriguing statement.
    I wonder if this was indeed a Russian weopon.
    It makes the incident at Kiev look more interesting.
    Folks ussually use weopons before they attempt to use them on an enemy.
    And being as if Kiev had an old Russian base, Russia would deem it undesireable now that it is in another country and might deem it appropriate to use as a practice target for said weopon.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ellisa (1st October 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), Mad Hatter (3rd October 2011), onawah (3rd October 2011)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    In the meantime, anyone wanna buy my bridge?
    It does great business collecting tolls and everything.

I will trade your for my unsinkable boat
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Caren (3rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (1st October 2011), Mad Hatter (3rd October 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

If there is truth here...

...then it literally 'levels' the playing field!

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Strange, unexplained sounds being reported all over the planet may have some connection to this story, and certainly lends some credibility to the stories about underground cities and tunnels.
    Here are a few :

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (3rd October 2011), fifi (3rd October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2