+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The ET Disclosure War: NWO Bunker Destruction Explained In Depth..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default The ET Disclosure War: NWO Bunker Destruction Explained In Depth..!

The ET Disclosure War: NWO Bunker Destruction Explained In Depth

Wednesday, 21 September 2011 7:42

Quote AS PREDICTED: THE ELITE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HIDE IN UNDERGROUND BASES AND BUNKERS BEFORE OUR PLANET EXPERIENCES GREAT ASTRAL DISTURBANCES

2. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: The ET Disclosure War: NWO Bunker Destruction Explained In Depth..!

I didn´t get it. Who planted and detonated the nukes, and why?

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Another speculative, totally un-sourced youtube clip.
    I'm getting sick of seeing these... no factual basis whatsoever, and it only helps to muddy the waters. Nothing else.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to math330 For This Post:

aranuk (23rd September 2011), ceetee9 (23rd September 2011), Fred259 (22nd September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd September 2011), kouby (30th September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Mike Gorman (1st October 2011), panopticon (22nd September 2011), RMorgan (30th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

there have been some proir threads with benjamin fulford and david wilcocks speaking of these events....i hope this is true so the elites cant hide....however this could just be mere speculation on these to so called events....also fulford speaks of the white dragons trying to take down the western cabal and its monetary system...(one could only wish).....which brings me to the next point there was a meeting of 57 countries about the financial system qoute(discenment is key here).....what i read that david rockafellar was physically removed from attending this meeting.....for me im still speculating and researching as much info as i can find on this issue...bill ryan has also commented on this issue...just food for thought...light love and abundance ...thirdeye....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to THIRDEYE For This Post:

ceetee9 (23rd September 2011), Kendall (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), panopticon (22nd September 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

G'day All,

I'm a tad confused having watched the youtube video.
    I am familiar with Fulford's claims (note: this is not a Fulford video or associated with him as best as I can tell) and just don't see that this video did anything.
    Vague half green/blank footage (with some banging noises) that could have been of a bird watching group "does not a story make".
    Add to that the "machine voice" and repeated shots of (I think) Bush Snr., at the CIA, did nothing to lend credibility to it either...
    I'm just bewildered...
    Anyways, off ta sleep. 'Ave a goodun.

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

aranuk (23rd September 2011), ceetee9 (23rd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I don't get it. That clip is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amity For This Post:

aranuk (23rd September 2011), Fred259 (22nd September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

You all might find this of interest..

http://pesn.com/2011/09/18/9501916_E...used_by_Nukes/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

However it is important to note this also....

The David Wilcock article was UPDATE WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
    IT WAS NOT A NUCLEAR ATTACK THIS MAY HAVE BEEN ET-ASSISTED
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...dergroundbases

Here is part of the update:

IT WAS NOT A NUCLEAR ATTACK

I am happy to report that the highest-level intelligence sources we have on this subject have now informed us that NO radioactivity was detected in either of the destroyed areas.

What they DID find is now considered a baffling mystery. I acknowledge in advance that this seems difficult to believe. They have now concluded that both bases were destroyed by an instantaneous twenty-fold increase in air pressure.

Let me spell it out for you in plain terms. There is nothing left in either of these areas. Everything in them has been crushed to tiny particles of rubble. There is no point in ever trying to access them again or redevelop. The damage is total.

No one knows how such an event is even possible. There is no record of any attack like this ever having been done before within the insider world.

Fulford's sources seem very clear about who did this and why it was done. Nonetheless, this attack does not resemble any known terrestrial technology -- regardless of how classified it may be.

THIS MAY HAVE BEEN ET-ASSISTED

Therefore, this may have been an ET-assisted attack -- consistent with the China's October Surprise series I've been documenting here.

It may be that a massive quantity of air was "portaled" into either base. Portal technology does exist, but it certainly has never before been used like this -- and it's not even clear how it could be done.

It is also possible that some unknown technology was used to expand the size of the air molecules within the bases by a factor of twenty.

Russian "scalar" technology can make things get much hotter or much colder, and can create destructive impulses, but there is no record of anything like this ever having been achieved.

I also found this reader comment: "this is a very interesting development.
    I encourage you to go back to Part 1 of the
    second interview done between Tolec and Alfred
    Webre.

And, if you go to point 44:00 on the tape, Tolec
    informs Alfred Webre that the WA and VA
    earthquakes were caused by the Andromedans using
    "...a concentrated sonic wave pulse". It sure
    sounds to me as if David Wilcock is confirming
    this. If interested, relisten to point 46:00 of
    the interview, to which I add the link below."
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=fGeXb1gfTbE&t=45m0s

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (23rd September 2011), Bridey (22nd September 2011), Caren (3rd October 2011), ceetee9 (23rd September 2011), crosby (22nd September 2011), Davy (30th September 2011), Dick (22nd September 2011), GlassSteagallfan (2nd October 2011), Herbert (22nd September 2011), jcocks (23rd September 2011), JeremyWhelan (3rd October 2011), JRS (27th September 2011), Lucc30 (3rd October 2011), Maia Gabrial (22nd September 2011), modwiz (23rd September 2011), mountain_jim (22nd September 2011), onawah (23rd September 2011), shamanseeker (27th September 2011), Snowbird (3rd October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (22nd September 2011), THIRDEYE (22nd September 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

thankyou kimberly...light love and abundance.....thirdeye.....

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by THIRDEYE (here)
    thankyou kimberly...light love and abundance.....thirdeye.....
    Much love to you ThirdEye and to us all!!

I forgot to mention that 3 of my contacts concurred with the ET scenario that David & Tolec speak of...

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (23rd September 2011), Caren (3rd October 2011), crosby (22nd September 2011), Maia Gabrial (23rd September 2011), Mark (22nd September 2011), modwiz (23rd September 2011), Snowbird (3rd October 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Why is the map marked 'Top Secret Majestic 12 NSC' and then the line 'said to exist' (my emphasis)? Surely if NSC or MJ12 produced the map they'd know the location of their own equipment?
    Is there any other evidence bar 'high level intelligence sources' who (understandably) don't want to be named?

Serious Q, not trying to be smart
    Always enjoyed David Wilcock's work but this seems a little far fetched.

One love
    Last edited by math330; 22nd September 2011 at 19:35.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to math330 For This Post:

panopticon (23rd September 2011), RMorgan (22nd September 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

A few thoughts- some channelled information states that large scale nuclear detonations are no longer allowed and the ETs will step in, and have stepped in in the past to stop these from occurring. If this was ET assisted, it would of necessity, be done with a non nuclear attack. The ETs would have used the most environmentally friendly way to destroy the bases.
    I wonder about the deaths, many human. If there is one straight player in the room, it is the benevolent ETs. Thus one can only assume that these deaths would have all been according to karmic agreements. I pray for their souls. May they find peace.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

aranuk (23rd September 2011), Buchanan561 (27th September 2011), Caren (3rd October 2011), Davy (30th September 2011), Lucc30 (3rd October 2011), Mad Hatter (3rd October 2011), modwiz (1st October 2011), onawah (23rd September 2011), shamanseeker (27th September 2011), TraineeHuman (23rd September 2011)

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Yes I have been following this too, I read Wilcocks page and listened to his interview with fulford and I don't know what to make of it either, all I can say is that I hope it is true. I would just love it if someone, be it our ET friends or anyone else prevented those evil Bar Stewards from hiding underground in bunkers paid for by us while we all suffer and die on the surface if what they think is going to happen, happens. If it's true and they are prevented from hiding maybe they will have to take action to save themselves which will save us too.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

aranuk (23rd September 2011), Buchanan561 (27th September 2011), modwiz (1st October 2011)

22. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I think the best we can hope for is that, in their blind panic (Which they will be in, especially if the good ETs are destroying their underground hideouts), they "trip up" and expose their shinanigans. SOmehow I expect this will happen eventually. I don't think, personally, that they should be allowed to hide what they've been doing anymore, humanity needs and deserves to know.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

aranuk (23rd September 2011), Buchanan561 (27th September 2011), Davy (30th September 2011), DNA (1st October 2011)

24. Link to Post #14
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

In the meantime, anyone wanna buy my bridge?
    It does great business collecting tolls and everything.

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Didn't know you were able to sell interstate assets Lord Sid, but I suppose you are a Lord......and there aren't any decent pieces of meccano on the west side...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), Maia Gabrial (23rd September 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

Tough to find a spot to sleep under that one...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

If you buy it, I will throw in a hammock for free.

29. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

If you buy it, I will throw in a hammock for free.
    All right, the hammock would be a nice touch. However, looking at the flag on top of that bridge... looks awfully familiar... you sure you not trying to sell me some of my own propety?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Caren (3rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011), Maia Gabrial (23rd September 2011)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Dunno what that is doing up there.
    Usually it has the commonwealth of australia and the state of nsw flags up there.

32. Link to Post #20
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

The clip starts " a report circulating in the Kremlin today" = Sorcha Faal (dissinfo agent)
    Nuff said

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

fifi (2nd October 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast