+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst 1 6 16 21 LastLast

Thread: Richard Hoagland

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks

Default Re: Coast to Coast AM (Richard Hoagland) Mars, Phobos & YU55 (11-30-11)

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I think Hoagland is in the wrong business. He would be much more happy and successful if he was a Sci-Fi writer or something like that. He´s really creative.
    LOL.

But he =IS= ! Hoagland is a Science FACTion writer. Hoagland ( and others in the genre, including our beloved Bill Ryan ) have created a world full of mysteries and conspiracies in which you can participate, and act as if it was all real. Sort of like the Blair Witch movie. The players in this game are people. It is a friendly, intellectual type of game in which you can make real friends for life. - There is only one rule in this game: RCH's word ( fill in the leader of -your- game, i.e. Wilcock, Icke, etc. ) is the TRUTH.

'Exposing' RCH is impossible because that would end the game which has been running for 4 decades.
    Last edited by ndroock1; 3rd December 2011 at 09:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

Cartomancer (3rd December 2011)

3. Link to Post #302
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bashing him good. No mercy. Kicking him when he's down?
    Maybe he's been played.
    Maybe he's right after all.
    There is no way to tell.
    I'd think it smart not to take up these extreme positions.
    Not everything he says is right and not everything is wrong either.

The way he talks however, that has changed since that Red Ice interview. Now he speaks much more annoyingly, as if every sentence is a major perl of wisdom or sensational breaking news. I wouldn't mind him toning that down again.

Kerry comes to his defense in her blog.

I think we can be more balanced and possibly should.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

Cartomancer (3rd December 2011), onawah (3rd December 2011)

5. Link to Post #303
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Kerry's defense is good, but it still doesn't explain why Hoagland is being so unnecessarily hostile to people who are just asking him questions.
    Unless it's just all getting to be too much for him.
    Which I can certainly understand, if that is the case.

But I couldn't find the interview with David Wilcock and Richard Hoagland that is supposed to be at the link Kerry gave on her blog for: Project Camelot Live Channel on Livestream.
    Never mind. Found it here:
    http://www.livestream.com/projectcam...4-171b8af752a1
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd December 2011 at 10:10.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

KellyNUTS (4th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #304
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I can only see the part 2 of the LiveStream, which I think more than suffices. Part 1 was not very constructive as I remember.

8. Link to Post #305
    Language
    English
    Thanks

David Wilcock made some interesting comments in the last part of this conversation.
    http://www.livestream.com/projectcam...4-171b8af752a1

9. Link to Post #306
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?op...emid=164#68195
    This is the Camelot Forum thread about these accusations against Hoagland
    Gary, MadMartian is posting lengthy pieces, highly charged, lots in ALLCAPS and making demands to be interviewed by Kerry.
    I don't think this is doing his case much good.
    He and Mike Vara are very very emotional in this regard. If their claims are true, they have every right. But they still have to make the case. Right now it's mostly allegations and conjecture and I therefore find it hard to take this emotional stance too seriously.
    I could even go as far as to say that it is possible that this is a deliberate disinfo smear campaign against Hoagland. But I wouldn't want to take sides at this point.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

onawah (3rd December 2011)

11. Link to Post #307
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Elixer (here)
    Maybe he's been played.
    There is no way to tell.

The way he talks however, that has changed since that Red Ice interview. Now he speaks much more annoyingly, as if every sentence is a major perl of wisdom or sensational breaking news. I wouldn't mind him toning that down again.

I painstakingly read every single word of Kerry's defense of Hoagland...

I admire Kerry, but due to her lengthy (Intellectual Investment) in Richard Hoagland's Fanatisies, she to is having to (Save Face) by defending the self confessed NASA's Godly Prophet...

Another way of putting it...

Its like when you listen to Alternative Radio and everytime the phone/audio goes click or drops out it must be the TPTB..!

For Once could they back up something with real Factual Proof...

Quote Richard can't tell us everything because his Lifes in Danger..!
    I'm sure the PTB would'nt even waste the bullet..!

...and just by some kind of 'Hallelujah Type Miracle' he is correct, I'll gladly eat humble pie...

As Hoagland says every 30mins on Radio - You can find even more excellent information on (MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE)..!!!

Gimme a break, I almost done with ALL of this crap..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 3rd December 2011 at 15:40.

12. Link to Post #308
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Thanks for posting. Putting my discernment boots on as I wade into the muck and mire of anything hoagland these days.
    hoagland hasn't had a good run lately, the lie different at every level is still a LIE.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cartomancer (3rd December 2011), jackovesk (3rd December 2011), KellyNUTS (4th December 2011), LisAlien (3rd December 2011)

14. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elixer (here)
    Maybe he's been played.
    There is no way to tell.

If he may be right and he may be wrong then, (in all due respect I ask) what the hell good is he?
    Because anyone can do what he's doing which is: claim controversial, unconventional, conspiratorial and unorthodox statements then; back said-statements with nothing more than controversial, unconventional, conspiratorial and blurry photos!
    I don't even think you need a high school diploma to execute that (instead just learn a few four-syllable words: i.e. tetrahedral)

He seems wacky. He's looking even more wacky since going with his 'no upper teeth' look. He comes off very rehearsed. Almost like a programmed zombie. There is something very wrong with Richard.

For some reason this year, I went through this subconscious spring cleaning of all these whistle-blowers and I now see most of them in a whole new light. And I tell you, it's an unflattering light at best!
    I feel most of these people are opportunists riding the 2012 gravy train. However Hoagland is a bit different. I deeply feel that HE deeply believes all his mosaic-like observations are really true. And even if you could prove to Hoagland he's wrong, he'd somehow bend, twist and spin it into something else. Because after all the best defense is playing offense. And it is my opinion that Richard C Hoagland (The "C" is to make you subconsciously compare him to Arthur C Clarke) is not playing with a full deck.

(And I highly doubt he's working for NASA as a dis-informant or whatever some of you are saying. He just doesn't appear the type)

Does anyone know if guests on C2C get paid?
    People in suits send people in uniforms to kill innocent people.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LisAlien For This Post:

Cartomancer (3rd December 2011), jackovesk (4th December 2011), KellyNUTS (4th December 2011), RMorgan (3rd December 2011)

16. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

What does Kerry mean with Richard C. Hoagland is not perse a disinfo agent or a liar.

He is not 'per se' ????????????????
    Does that mean he is semi, sorta or kinda like a disinfo and/or liar just not totally?

Because surely, if your goal is to defend someone who is being accused of something then I would expect words like: emphatically isn't, or categorically denies or even under no circumstance is this person...... to be used instead.
    You don't use an uncommitted cliche like 'per se' if you're denying a claim (in this case, a claim that he is a liar/disinformant)

Ugh.

Kerry is losing it too. I am sure about that as well!
    People in suits send people in uniforms to kill innocent people.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LisAlien For This Post:

Cartomancer (3rd December 2011), DevilPigeon (3rd December 2011), eric charles (6th December 2011), jackovesk (4th December 2011), KellyNUTS (4th December 2011), Lita (11th January 2012), RMorgan (3rd December 2011)

18. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LisAlien (here)
    Does anyone know if guests on C2C get paid?
    C2C say they don't pay their guests. The guests -have to- appear on C2C through contracts with their publishers, i.e. book promotion. And if they are self-publishing then a C2C appearance is a three hour free ad which is priceless. - I think that they do pay their regular advisors like Hoagland and Linda Moulton Howe.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

Cartomancer (3rd December 2011), eric charles (6th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #312
    Deactivated
    Thanks

New World Order has several contexts...only one of them implies world domination.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alienHunter For This Post:

Cartomancer (3rd December 2011), KellyNUTS (4th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #313
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

This crisis of faith in Hoagland is damaging to the the people who provide us with much of the alternative content that we enjoy. They have put a lot of stock and investment in what he is saying. They have vidoes. He appears in documentaries and conferences. There is a fair amount of money involved. Lately he has damaged their investment of trust and time by making some far out predictions that seem only to serve to cover his previous bad analysis of what is going on. It is like a string of rationalization that goes all the way back to his original assertion that there are structures on Mars. This guy used to work for a major mainstream network as a Public Relations guy. How may P.R. guys to you know that you would trust?

Alternatively the genre of "the strange" has a limited audience and there is a great deal of competition for radio time etc. I have heard one notable online occult researcher lamenting the fact that he was never invited to appear on "Ancient Aliens." This guy is an occult researcher and critic of the occult organizations of America yet he is lamenting the fact that he is not being featured on a show produced by "Prometheus Entertainment." A direct luciferian occult reference. He still wants to be on the show despite knowing this. Criticize the Luciferian but then you want to be on their show. We need to stop and consider what people may say just to make a buck.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

alienHunter (3rd December 2011), ndroock1 (3rd December 2011), RMorgan (4th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #314
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LisAlien (here)
    What does Kerry mean with Richard C. Hoagland is not perse a disinfo agent or a liar.

He is not 'per se' ????????????????
    Does that mean he is semi, sorta or kinda like a disinfo and/or liar just not totally?

Because surely, if your goal is to defend someone who is being accused of something then I would expect words like: emphatically isn't, or categorically denies or even under no circumstance is this person...... to be used instead.
    You don't use an uncommitted cliche like 'per se' if you're denying a claim (in this case, a claim that he is a liar/disinformant)

Ugh.

Kerry is losing it too. I am sure about that as well!
    It could be argued that her field requires a degree of smoke and mirrors to participate.
    Last edited by alienHunter; 10th December 2011 at 21:27.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to alienHunter For This Post:

26. Link to Post #315
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think the whole entry from Kerry's blog is worth copying here.
    http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Quote December 1, 2011
    The Truth is Out There : Layers of the Onion and Richard C. Hoagland
    Hi all,

I have read the Glen Canady/Michael Vara article on Late Night's Before It's News click here to view and I have to take issue with several of the points made there.

Whereas clearly the writer has good intentions and is trying to 'do the right thing', unfortunately this is a case where the surface incidents and facts do not tell the whole story. Working with whistleblower testimony for nearly six years and having spent 24/7 researching this field I have to say that what comes to light most during this time of transition is how people who are well meaning seem to be misled or lack the skills and experience to delve deeper into the truth of all the things going on around them.

Richard C. Hoagland is not perse a disinfo agent or a liar. He is however playing politics and carefully working to craft his message regarding the truth about NASA in such a way to not only expose the game being played but to do so WITH REGARD TO TIMING which he feels is all important. At the same time, he, like anyone else who discovers the truth about the Matrix, wants to stay alive in the process. Whereas, it is entirely possible he is a Mason, (I do not know this) he is not one of the "bad" ones. I can say in my dealings with him, with multiple conversations in depth about areas of his research, that he is working hard to get the truth out.

What many people who get into this sector don't realize is that every person out there has multiple alliances and that not all alliances agree with each other. Given the incredibly diverse playing field we are dealing in, it is important to also note that anyone out there who stays alive is both protected and on some level dealing with shades of grey. The minute a person starts pointing fingers and looking at the world of multiple dimensions from a perspective of black and white they lose track of the game and what is really going on.

This is where discernment comes in. While I am well aware that Richard holds back data, I am also well aware he does so because he is still collecting substantiation and withholding elements that may seem random or that would change the game and cause him to be derailed, taken off-line and/or killed, if revealed too soon or at the wrong time. Especially if he releases what he knows without regard to the consequences not only for himself but for humanity.

People who call for the truth rarely realize that there is a huge responsibility to releasing it. This is something one who deals in the real stuff... only realizes over time. Every new release of info carries with it a ripple effect on the planet that is far-reaching and not to be taken lightly.

While I do not know the details of Hoagland's interaction with Gary other than what is said in the article linked above, I can say that as someone who has gone deep down the rabbit hole and put my own life in danger multiple times, I can tell you that Gary is someone who would have been targeted by the PTB from the very beginning of his dealings with Richard. This is a no-brainer. And once you realize this, then, what happened to Gary follows a through-line that makes logical sense in this Alice in Wonderland world that the purveyors of MKUtra, mind control and scaler weaponry take full advantage of....

The fact is, that it is entirely likely that the pictures of Mars that Gary is focused on exist and are being kept from the public. Hoagland may even have been told on no uncertain terms not to release them. This doesn't make him a liar. It makes him someone who wants to stay alive (and also by the way someone who wants to keep his loved ones alive).

I do not know what Robin Falkov's role was in this saga... Or if what is said in the article is at all accurate. I do know that in my dealings with Robin, she comes across to me as a very intelligent, caring person who is also putting her life on the line for humanity. Clearly her perspective as a sometime confidante of Gary's wife put her in the middle of this drama but I believe it's very likely the real story is far more complex.

Suffice to say that I have offered Richard and Robin a venue to discuss these accusations in a public forum either on my radio show on American Freedom Radio or on a Livestream event.

A note on the money: many people do not understand what goes on behind the scenes with regard to the money, how people who investigate the Matrix and stay alive, pay the rent and so on. Just recently David Wilcock and Richard Hoagland did a FREE livestream event with me that is still available for free on the Project Camelot Live Channel on Livestream.

People have got to realize that in this quest for the truth there are two major aspects... one is gathering and reporting the data, another is interpreting it!! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH SOMEONE'S CONCLUSIONS OR INTERPRETATION OF THE DATA IS NO REASON TO THROW OUT THE ACTUAL FACTS PRESENTED. Learning to discern, cross-correlate and understand the complexities of right and wrong, who the good guys are etc is an intense discipline and takes years of experience, a level of detachment and discernment that few people are able to master at this time.

For example, both David Wilcock and Richard Hoagland prefer to see Obama as a good guy... They are fighting against all odds and appearances to maintain this perspective but this doesn't make them "liars". What it does indicate is that they are seeing levels of secrecy beyond the obvious. And, they are coming to this conclusion based on what they think they know.

My take on Obama is that as a soul he has a choice, he came in to play the game on the side of the masters (so-called) and in order to stay alive and move through the levels of the game he must appear to be on the dark side. He may in the process have been compromised and joined them. On the other hand he may at some point reveal himself to be on the side of the light by, in some strategic moment coming out with something so devastating he will get himself killed doing it. This is the Kennedy dilemma facing him. Now, all indicators are that he has gone over to the dark side and is completely compromised. However, this game is nothing if not a Hall of Mirrors. So I keep an open mind in regard to all players and all information going forward... watch and listen carefully.

There is no doubt if you follow the White Hat Reports that Obama is taking pay-offs, stealing money and stashing it... but why? This is the question you need to ask. Many White Hats MUST PARADE THEMSELVES AS OF THE DARK in order to complete their mission. So keep this in mind.

Another thing that is going on here is WISHFUL THINKING... many people including Hoagland, Wilcock and many others want to see the LIGHT SIDE win... we all do. But wanting something and seeing it happen are two different things. However, this desire can color the way you interpret the current goings on here on Planet Earth moving rapidly front and center into 4D. There is a level at which the fact is that the LIGHT WILL WIN in the end... however that may be a long time from now. So when you hear someone talk and relay info it's important to understand what they WANT and weigh it against what they say they KNOW. Because distortion is the name of the game here.

This is what I suggest. Start to realize that players in this game are playing on multiple levels. You cannot look at simply surface data and think you have the whole story. At this time, more than any other those who seem to be working to benefit Humanity are often just as easily using that as a cover, just as those who may seem to be working against you are using the dark as a camouflage in order to stay alive and complete their mission on your behalf.

Lastly, with regard to Elenin and YU55: all the Camelot whistleblower info with regard to both these so called asteroids is that they are and were CONTROLLED by someone. That means they are able to change course etc. The entire group of contacts Hoagland was dealing with---with regard to YU55 went black right after it was supposedly crossing our atmosphere. At the same time, Obama and the whole APEC conference was going on in Hawaii... Simultaneously, Hoagland's sources were seeing a SUBSTITUTION in the skies... with a metallic overlay, going along the original NASA trajectory. We were live on Livestream when this was happening. This is what his sources told him they were getting... All info on YU55 went black and then, a substitution appeared. According to Hoagland it wasn't even a good decoy... It was as if, those who are running YU55 wanted the scientists and white hats who were tracking it to KNOW they were being lied to... Where did the real craft go? Did it rendezvous with one of ours? Was there something on board being dropped off? All these are good questions but where are you going to get the answers? Listening to channelers who are as easily programmed as anyone else is not the answer.

Of course Hoagland looks like he's wrong if the people behind the scenes can change the game at any moment! And that goes for a lot of good people right now making bad predictions. Hoagland is following the clues and doing so meticulously and at great personal risk. He is not a NWO shill. There are a lot easier ways to kiss the ass of those in charge.

You can focus on tearing down other people because you see discrepancies in their logic, conclusions or behavior but I suggest keeping your eyes on the ball. No one has the whole story. And the fight to discover the real truth of what's going on and get it out to the people continues. They are waking up. And so are you. But in the end, you have to learn to see the layers within the layers. It's all cloak and dagger, yin and yang, light and dark. But in this game, especially at this level, the dark masquerades as the light and the light as the dark. Learn discernment and pay attention to what resonates. Because what resonates with your heart and spirit is where the truth is.. .not in superficial details that don't add up or painting a logic trail with a broad brush saying this is black and this is white.

Above all, as Hoagland has said again and again, 'the lie is different at every level'. This is what a source said to him and it's very very true. Especially when it comes to what the public is told. They are lied to every which way to Sunday and beyond. Nothing is as you see it. It's all maya and illusion. But within that, the truth is out there. And in all of us.

Best wishes,

Kerry / Project Camelot
    Personally, I think that any whistleblower deserves a WHOLE lot of respect and appreciation from those of us who are not risking our lives, health, sanity, career, the safety of our friends and loved ones, and/or dealing with the other kinds of pressures that the likes of Kerry, Hoagland, Wilcock, etc. are dealing with.
    They all know people who have been "disappeared", tortured, killed, had their lives ruined in all sorts of ways for telling what they knew.
    It's easy to criticize, but a more realistic view comes from imagining walking in another's shoes for awhile.
    I have been critical at times too, because face it, most of us would be clueless except for these kinds of people; so much depends on them, and so it's really important that they get it right.
    But they are only human beings, just like the rest of us, and those kinds of pressures must be extremely taxing.
    It's not something I signed up for, and for good reason.
    I doubt I'd have the courage.
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd December 2011 at 19:21.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

28. Link to Post #316
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Interesting. Ms. Cassidy seems to be kind of sitting on the fence here. It's as if she can't decide if he is legit either. That's just what I got out of what she said. Hopefully Hoagland will appear on her show and try to straighten all of this out and clearly state his theories and thoughts.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

KellyNUTS (4th December 2011), onawah (3rd December 2011), RMorgan (3rd December 2011)

30. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    It is like a string of rationalization that goes all the way back to his original assertion that there are structures on Mars.
    Hoagland's star rose to world fame when he announced his 'face on Mars'-theory. His fame did not last long. It turned out the face was an optical illusion in some low res pics only. It is the cross Hoagland had to bear all his life. He would do anything to prove he was right after alll. - Besides that Hoagland delivers spectaculair science FACTion. He certainly can think -out of the box- and he is what he says he is: the head of "Enterprise Mission Research."

Where Hoagland is a bona fide independent researcher and SFAction author, David Icke is outright dangerous. When Icke declared himself the son of God on the BBC he instantly became Britain's national fruitcake, the craziest person on The Planet. David Icke hates everybody for not believing that he is a God. He despises his audience for believing his lies, i.e. shape-shifting politicians, but rejecting the truth that he is a God. - A deeply disturbed human being indeed.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

Cartomancer (3rd December 2011), eric charles (6th December 2011), RMorgan (4th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #318
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Default Re: Someone's got the right hump with Hoagland!

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    No he did not say sorry, he said sorry you feel that way, what part of that don't you understand? and there is no need for you to barge in and start insulting people either. I'm not the one who is not letting it go, all I do is answer the posts of people like you who have just got to have your say on it, as far as I am concerned it was over yesterday, but as long as people keep bringing it up I will keep answering the posts because I will not have the friends of Sid try and make me out to be the one at fault, I didn't call anyone names, all I have done is ask that no one calls me names, and as for your childish remark about attention, well it doesn't even deserve to be addressed. Can you not see that if you had said nothing, nor would anyone else duhh!
    Fair enough - didn't mean to offend, but reading through it it seemed to me (in my opinion) that you were creating something out of nothing...

33. Link to Post #319
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Richard Hoagland - Engines in the Moon?

Richard Hoagland - Engines in the Moon - C2CAM - 2012.01.03 ??

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

aranuk (5th January 2012), Dawn (6th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2012), mojo (5th January 2012), sandy (6th January 2012), shadowstalker (5th January 2012), Words of Joy (5th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #320
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Richard Hoagland - Engines in the Moon?

i wonder if its a petrol engine,,,,,,,,, do you think a 250cc 2 stroke would drive the moon,,,,,,,,,,

The A`s in coast to coast looks like an 11` the twin towers` or an obelisk,,

36. The Following User Says Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Earth Angel (5th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst 1 6 16 21 LastLast