+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 11 21 LastLast

Thread: Richard Hoagland

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Richard Hoagland

This is a response to the information that Richard Hoagland stated on C2C in relation to the gas bubble under the Gulf. I am not a scientist, but I think my conclusions are accurate. If the are not please do not hesitate to post a rebuttal.

This bubble that he is talking about would be in the upper layers of the limestone. He said sea floor, but he was not talking about a bubble that is just sitting there at the bottom of the ocean in the water. If you ever take a look at the way that limestone is always layered, it is stratified. In other words it is never a consistent density or formation from each layer to the next.

For example, I live in Florida. I was schooled on the limestone formation layers underneath Florida when I was a golf course superintendent. There if you drilled only 1000 feet down you actually went through two sections where the limestone was a void or extremely porous.

The first open section that went under the entire souther tip of the state was the fresh water aquifer. That section was only a couple hundred feet down. The second section about 1000 feet down was the salt water aquifer that was connected to both the Atlantic ocean and also the Gulf.

So if they had drilled down 22,000 feet (about 4 miles) into the limestone, they would have gone through probably dozens of these various layers and densities of limestone. So you could imagine that this gas would be coming up from where the drill had gone into the oil field, up the drill hole, and into these less dense / porous layers of limestone.

This gas would then begin to fill that layer of limestone which could be tens of miles wide, if not hundreds. It would start to fill up that layer of limestone that is close to the surface with gas pressure.

This gas pressure would continue to build up and up and up. The layers of limestone above where the gas is building could possibly not be strong enough to contain the pressure that was building inside of this theoretical lower layer. The most probable result will be that the upper layers of lime holding the pressure in would continue to crack and release the pressure gradually.

The worst case would be that the pressure would reach a critical point and cause a huge sudden rupture in the lime. Or a gas explosion. Not an explosion of fire, more like an explosion like you had filled a gas cylinder with about 10 times to much pressure. So essentially the bottom of the ocean would explode. When this happened a huge quantity of gas would suddenly escape to the surface.

Just like in an Olympic diving pool, when you want to soften the surface tension of the water, you have bubblers that froth the surface of the pool. This would essentially happen over the surface of the Gulf. The width of the effected area would be dependent on how large of a section of the lime would let go if such an even happened.

Personally I think that this worst case stuff would only happen on a large scale like that if the limestone layers above the bubble where completely uniform in depth and strength. However, limestone does not work like that. It has weak areas and strong areas. It is more likely that the thinner weaker areas would let go in small sections which would drastically reduce the rate and violence of the relief of the gas pressure.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Easier to understand explanation of Hoagland"s Gas Bubble intel

thanks tone3jaguar! So, it could actually become a big sink hole? After reading up on sinkholes and what cause's them, limestone is a big factor.

Hmmm, not good news.
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I don't know which way to go with this .... but if limestone is porous then what is currently inside the holes ?

It is already under a tremendous amount of pressure (weight of seawater at that depth) ... if it is filled with something fluid ... that cannot be compressed.
    So I don't see holes 'filling up' ...

In theory I see something like a U tube ... filled with liquid ... if you pressurize both legs evenly everything is stable ...
    But if you remove pressure at one side ... the fluid comes gushing out and the effect is noticeable on the other leg ... whatever is causing the pressure will cave in ... !

So who knows where the other 'leg' of this giant U tube is
    Last edited by Operator; 16th June 2010 at 21:08. Reason: typo

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Now Richard is going for the oil spill too eh?

Hah, give it two weeks and Wilcock will have a whole article about it, hell maybe he already does.

5. Link to Post #5
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ok lets use common sense here if not just for a second . Natural gas is stored underground in limestone that is how they store it before it is shipped to to your Door . I know this my brother works for a large gas company in systems security. All over the gulf we have large reading of toxic and noxious gas`s and there is now reports of methane in the oil . Gas being in its natural form will always seek the path of least resistance when in a liquid so that being said if any pressure at all is reached it will gravitate to the an area where it can reach the surface where is that area the leaks . Hence Hoagland and Deagle are just spreading fear and its not working on me

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thank God, that some people have common sense!

Hoagland blew his last chance with his "Phobos Paper"... (quote: "it will knock your socks off")-->no, it didn't.

7. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I don't know which way to go with this .... but if limestone is porous then what is currently inside the holes ?

It is already under a tremendous amount of pressure (weight of seawater at that depth) ... if it is filled with something fluid ... that cannot be compressed.
    So I don't see holes 'filling up' ...

In theory I see something like a U tube ... filled with liquid ... if you pressurize both legs evenly everything is stable ...
    But if you remove pressure at one side ... the fluid comes gushing out and the effect is noticeable on the other leg ... whatever is causing the pressure will cave in ... !

So who knows where the other 'leg' of this giant U tube is
    More than likely, the pours where either filled with much lower pressure natural gas before that layer of lime was penetrated, or even fresh or salt water. The fresh water springs that appear in the Northern end of the state of Florida (Ex. Zepherhills) have clean water coming out of them because that water has been filtered through various layers of micro porous limestone. Like a hard rock filter for the water. It all depends on the geology of the region, what the conditions have been since the limestone was originally formed millions of years ago, and other factors that only a trained geologist could explain. Just the movement of water through the limestone alone over time will hollow our voids in it. This is what causes sink holes, and those caves that people dive in.

The pressure at one mile of depth in the ocean is some where in the neighborhood of 2200 psi or something like that. Most people think that water pressure at depth is related to both the volume of water present and also depth. In reality it is only effected by depth. You could have a straw that is one mile long filled with water standing strait up an it would have the same pressure at the bottom as a 10 foot wide pipe. The pressure of the gas coming out of the well is something like 50,000 psi. So the gas would force the water out, or add to the gas that was already there. I actually studied this aspect of fluid dynamics when I was learning how to design irrigation systems in school. You had to account for pressure increases caused by gravity when going down hill and put pressure reducers in line to compensate for it.

Quote Posted by Northern Boy (here)
    Ok lets use common sense here if not just for a second . Natural gas is stored underground in limestone that is how they store it before it is shipped to to your Door . I know this my brother works for a large gas company in systems security. All over the gulf we have large reading of toxic and noxious gas`s and there is now reports of methane in the oil . Gas being in its natural form will always seek the path of least resistance when in a liquid so that being said if any pressure at all is reached it will gravitate to the an area where it can reach the surface where is that area the leaks . Hence Hoagland and Deagle are just spreading fear and its not working on me
    You are right, they do store it in natural underground voids in the limestone. However they do not store it there at 50-70 thousand PSI. That is where the danger is. I think that Deagle is off of his rocker and just pulls B.S. out of thin air and mixes it with just enough truth to keep listeners listening. On the other hand, Hoagland is a fringe science Maverick in my opinion. I do not believe that his sudden sea floor explosion followed by a Tsunami is accurate, however I also do not think that he would hang his ass out there on this information unless his intel was credible.

I would also like to add that I have a personal stake in what happens with this thing even more than most reading this forum. Why? Because if this tsunami theory where right, I would currently be living in the kill zone. My current location is about 7 miles from the Gulf Coast in Florida. I am on he upper west coast of Florida just south of the area known as Ocala. I have had very accurate precognative instincts in the past as to what I need to be doing in the near future in relation to my well being. At times I have had no idea why these urges would come and then later the reasons would reveal themselves after the fact. While I am concerned with the cluster **** in the gulf, nothing in my intuition is telling me that I should pack up and head north.
    Last edited by tone3jaguar; 18th June 2010 at 16:31.

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here we go, from another thread on the topic. Here is some information that is seemingly tangent to Hoagland's Intel about the massive gas problem.

CLICK HERE FOR SCIENCE INFO ON MASSIVE QUANTITIES OF METHANE RELEASED INTO THE GULF

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I think the facts are quite simple and are mystified by far too difficult theories ...

If a steel or aluminum diving tank is filled with compressed air up to 200 bar or 2900 psi and you sink it to 100 feet of water the tank stays the same size and the pressure inside will still stay the same.
    If you blow up a balloon at the surface and you drag it to 100 feet of water the volume decreases and the pressure rises. If you blow air in it at 100 feet and then let it surface the balloon will expand and
    inside pressure decreases but the balloon will pop because it can't hold the volume ... So these are the principles.

If there is pressure under the ocean floor that we didn't bring there (like the diving tank) than the pressure must have built up by either a decreasing volume while gas is trapped in there (fluid/oil cannot be
    compressed) or gas developed/increased in a fixed volume ...

Somehow there is either 1. a structure strong enough to withstand differences in pressure (like the diving tank) or 2. there was a balance between gas pressure pushing up and the weight of water pushing down.

case 1. is like turning a diving tank valve open ... the tank does not implode or so (It will get cold dramatically by the dropping pressure b.t.w.).
    case 2. is more serious due to the imbalance that will affect the root cause for the pressure built up to respond .. in this case the weight of seawater or landmass somewhere else ...

So apart from the toxicity of all the stuff coming into our environment it's mostly case nr. 2 that I would be concerned about.

I keep in mind that in the north of the Netherlands some houses get cracks in the walls because land is somewhat sinking due to natural gas extraction from below.
    So also not theory ... but fact !

10. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Somehow there is either 1. a structure strong enough to withstand differences in pressure (like the diving tank) or 2. there was a balance between gas pressure pushing up and the weight of water pushing down.
    Lets say that Hoagland's intel that the pipe is ruptured 1000 feet beneath the surface is accurate. In between the top layer of limestone and that 1000 foot pipe rupture there could be multiple layers of limestone that vary in thickness and density. There could very easily be a very thick limestone layer that is non-pourous between the surface of the sea floor and that one thousand foot depth. There could even be more than one of these.

There is most probably also one or more layers of limestone sandwiched between these higher density strong layers that could fill with gas or oil or both under pressure. Therefore, the answer is yes. The diving tank walls you are referring to would be the higher density limestone that is more than likely above what ever lower density layer is filling with pressure. This is how the oil is seeping out of the sea floor miles from the well head. It is traveling laterally beneath the surface in one of these lower density layers and finding weak spots in the upper layer to come out of. Just like fresh water aquifers and springs.

EDIT: In addition, the pipe may have ruptured beneath the surface at that approximate 1000 foot depth as a direct result of that section of pipe being surrounded by a lower density limestone layer, or even a layer or clay or sand!
    Last edited by tone3jaguar; 18th June 2010 at 18:06.

11. Link to Post #11
    Bomack

Default Richard Hoagland Warning On Disclosure

Quote Due to many recent UFO sightings that are making international headlines, RICHARD C. HOAGLAND ex-NASA OFFICIAL, is now giving us a warning.

I agree . . .

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Re: Richard Hoagland Warning On Disclosure

I can't get enough of reading about Black Technologies. Damn.

13. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Hi Bomack -- i just posted the same video [same audio, but i think the visuals were different} in the thread 'False flag disclosure soon' -- i agree also -- but maybe the plus side of this is that the NWO knows that non-NWO benevolent or neutral ETs are here & are being seen, & the false disclosure is an attempt at damage control before the fact

i've never understood why so many people think governments or other parts of the military-industrial complex have to say 'ETs are here' in order for it to be true -- that good ole human 'Give your power away to someone higher up on the pyramid,' i guess

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Yes, Wynderer, This artificial "disclosure", if it happens, will be in order to trump any genuine disclosure. Of course, we must never forget that the phenomenon itself...seems to be the one setting the schedule for disclosure. They have manifested here and there...but it must be surmised, that full disclosure at this moment would be like taking a cake out of the oven before its cooked.

Its still baking. When the student is ready the master appears. When we are ready, our true nature will be revealed to us, and then the even greater mysteries will be unlocked.

I look forward to that moment.

At some point, in order to survive the baby bird has to jump out of its nest. Its a dangerous and exciting moment. A moment in which everything is wrapped up. Destruction and triumph, failure and absolute glory are in that moment. Our moment fast approaches. Despite all you see that is negative, this is the best time to be alive.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Default Richard Hoagland On C2C Sept 30th 2010

Good radio show on Coast to Coast with Richard Hoagland. Took place on Sept 30th 2010.

He makes some very good points.

Enjoy

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." [Gautama Buddha, 563BCE-483BCE]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoEmc2 For This Post:

John Parslow (5th December 2010), sunflower (22nd October 2010)

17. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Richard Hoagland On C2C Sept 30th 2010

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

18. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you........... Great Stuff!

19. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Richard C. Hoagland discussed the decades of NASA deception. Since its inception NASA has been a division of the Department of Defense and is not authorized to disclose any information without the ultimate consent of the Executive Branch: The President / The White House. Therefore, NASA is not a civilian agency; it is a military agency. The only difference is that their craft do not carry guns. Astronauts are not only heroes, but are also victims who have been forced to forgot what they saw on the Moon.

Playlist: https://youtube.com/view_play_lis...A315961D147807
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

21. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

fifi (5th January 2011)

22. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 11 21 LastLast