+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: ~The Bob Dean Thread~

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Default Re: ~The Bob Dean Thread~

I pointed out to Bob Dean that one of his pictures that he pupported to be a huge flying saucer was just the top view of a stage of a Saturn rocket being ejected and viewed from above. The picture dissapeared from his list and I never even got a reply. I agree with some of the posters above, Most of what he says has come from other sources that we have heard before. I love to listen to him like everyone else, he is lovely company and has a nice voice, but for me he is a lonely old man who has found a way to get attention, and of late all his talks sound the same like a well rehearsed routine. sorry.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Anno (23rd September 2011), beyondmyctrl (25th September 2011), cheez_2806 (18th November 2011), Corncrake (24th September 2011), DNA (24th September 2011), Huma (13th October 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (24th September 2011), Limor Wolf (21st November 2011), markoid (23rd September 2011), Tony (25th September 2011), transiten (25th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Everyone loves Bob Dean.

I don't recall a single negative post by *anyone* regarding Bob.

Same cannot be said for most of the other interviewees.
    Not entirely true.. Previously i posted that the lovely Bob Dean was withholding important information from us.. Out game the masses including the admin on here attacking from all angles..
    I didn't agree with Bob saying we were not ready for such information.. what information?
    What is the point of telling someone that there's something coming this way. When ask what is coming, Sorry you're not ready for that information yet.. I mean WTF....to this day he has not come forward and say what it is he wants to say. he alluded to tell us all after a bottle of JD..
    I agreed to buy him twenty bottles if he just come out and spill the beans..
    in the last interview with Bill and Kerry. I sense that Kerry gave up asking questions because she knew that no new information was coming from Bob.. So I emailed Kerry and asked if my senses were anyway true.
    Kerry replied and confirmed absolutely...But yes we all love dear Bob..
    Last edited by kersley; 23rd September 2011 at 18:07.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Anno (23rd September 2011), beyondmyctrl (25th September 2011), Corncrake (24th September 2011), DNA (24th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (24th September 2011), markoid (23rd September 2011), moonchild (25th September 2011), Tony (25th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

he has not done enough, even bill all speakers need to act and quit acting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chris....... Free your mind

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slipknotted For This Post:

Anno (23rd September 2011), markoid (23rd September 2011), Tony (25th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Wishing there were more like him around. Thanks
    Last edited by Camilo; 23rd September 2011 at 21:42.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Anno (23rd September 2011), markoid (23rd September 2011), WhiteFeather (25th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Here you have it, DNA:

The man is in his 80s and is not well, suffers from arthritis and more.
    I used to feel that he needed to come forward with more info, but I think he deserves some credit just for continuing to make public appearances.
    He doesn't come with a lot of facts and figures, but his presence is enough to keep the invitations coming.
    He has experienced a lot and if he is reluctant to put himself in more danger by "spilling the beans" well, I can understand that.
    He can communicate what that experience was just by being who he is, much as Dr. Brian O'Leary did.
    He touches people's hearts, and not a lot of whistleblowers can do that.
    It's an important component in the conspiracy scenario, which is much too prone to in-fighting and being too much "in the head".
    Last edited by onawah; 24th September 2011 at 01:00.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anno (23rd September 2011), cheez_2806 (18th November 2011), DNA (24th September 2011), Elly (8th October 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (8th October 2011), Fred Steeves (23rd September 2011), Hughe (24th September 2011), Limor Wolf (21st November 2011), markoid (23rd September 2011), Sierra (24th September 2011), WhiteFeather (25th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I like bob dean and all but i think he is just out there
    to ride the road to fame, so to speak.

As it has already been posted, he has never told anyone
    anything, that we didn't already know. He could have gotten
    his info from some of the other whistle blowers and passed
    it off as his own.

The man has a lot of southern charm and he has kerry swooning
    all over him. He has promised kerry that he was going to release
    some never before heard information to her because of his
    advanced years. He knows he hasn't got much time left on this
    planet and he wants kerry to know what he knows. So far, he
    has said nothing.

Make of that what you will....

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Anno (23rd September 2011), beyondmyctrl (25th September 2011), DNA (24th September 2011), Holly Lindin (25th June 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (24th September 2011), markoid (23rd September 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    [...]I can think of one thing, (and probably ONLY one thing) that doesn't sit right with me regarding Bob's take on.. everything, is this seeming blanket statement that all ETs are 'good' (ie here for our benefit) and are like our benevolent 'cousins'.[...] I would like to hear anyone's thoughts on this.
    Once your perspective gets past a certain point there is no Good vs Evil. Only 'different' forces each playing their own roles that collectively add up to Balance or Harmony. Too much good will require some evil and too much evil will require some good but all good or all evil would not be Harmony. They're temporary movements towards Harmony.

Our level of experience is like a Movie of what is happening expressed through 3d forms. As in any Movie, some actors play the good guys and other actors play the bad guys. Both are required for the audience to learn the message of the peice. They could be seen as 'cousins', like the Pandavas and Kauravas.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anno For This Post:

Holly Lindin (25th June 2012), markoid (23rd September 2011), StephenW11UK (25th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

Isnt disclosure the means whereby individuals inform us of unknown
    and inside knowledge that doesnt hit our manipulated media??
    If so, Bob dean fits all the above criteria....
    You only have to dissect what he explains about his military connection to
    off worldly information and how he came to connect the dots on the bigger picture
    when he worked out of europe as a back drop of his personal disclosure.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011), Holly Lindin (25th June 2012), onawah (24th September 2011), WhiteFeather (25th September 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

His reputation as an important whistleblower is assured on the strength of what he presented in this one video alone, along with what he revealed about the top secret documents he was shown early in his career. Since he's given us even more, including a lot of finesse in calming the waters in Dislosure circles, I think any accusations that he "is just out there to ride the road to fame" are unfounded, and you wouldn't find many, if any, people in the field who would agree an iota.

[QUOTE=onawah;315999]Here you have it, DNA:
    Last edited by onawah; 24th September 2011 at 22:17.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (8th October 2011), Holly Lindin (25th June 2012), pwn_thyself (25th September 2011), Spellbound (24th September 2011), WhiteFeather (25th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

My perspective on Bob Dean is simple, he's slowly spoon feeding information to us and warming us up into a welcoming of Disclosure. I truly believe Bob has a wealth of overwhelming resonating knowledge. And As he states they, the (ET's) are keeping him alive and well for this purpose, and this truly resonates with me. Thanks Bob, This threads for you. *W.F. cracks open a cold one.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Anno (25th September 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (8th October 2011), GCS1103 (10th November 2011), Swanette (25th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

oh I know stuff that would curl your toes ..
    really ? what ?
    Oh I can't tell you , you're not ready

lol !!!!!!!
    Last edited by beyondmyctrl; 25th September 2011 at 17:35.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to beyondmyctrl For This Post:

Anno (25th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member drizzt's Avatar
    Thanks

alright everyone!!!! everyone is put here in the now to do their part.... regardless of if you like or dislike how that person is rubbing you. for me, if it were not for me watching his video's i would not be here now or looking for the truth. he is the one that made me search for the truth and got me looking. if it was for his 80's to be here just to make sure i got to see and hear what he has to say then his job is complete. the was he says it and does it i can hear and listen.

so to bob's defense and the starter of this thread, thank you for letting me hear and say what i have to say and letting me grow to the new coming of a new age in my life time!!!!!

thanks for letting me vent to bob's side!!!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to drizzt For This Post:

Anno (25th September 2011), CdnSirian (17th November 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (8th October 2011), GCS1103 (10th November 2011), onawah (25th September 2011), WhiteFeather (29th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member drizzt's Avatar
    Thanks

i did not mean for everyone to stop posting on this thread. i just wanted to let everyone know this is for the good not to slam someone.. lets keep up the good for bob!!!!!!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drizzt For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (8th October 2011), GCS1103 (10th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, Bob Dean deserves the admiration and respect. Anyone who has not watched his presentation at the Exopolitics in Barcelona , Spain as referenced above needs to watch it in his entirety. Has everyone heard him speak of the phone calls & threats with black helicopters (plural) over his home. The FEMA job he applied for in Tuscon & didnt get because of his stance on UFOs (he went to court & won at a huge financial cost to himself). He has had friends and aquaintances that have come forward and have dissappeared, died suspiciously or been transfered to remote military outposts & not seen family for years, costing them their marriage and family. IMHO This man is the perfect blend of "Night in Shining Armour" and "Good ol boy that can kick your A$$, pull out a gun & use it if need be." Combine that charming smooth Cary Grant/ feisty Humphrey Bogart style and he is a great messenger to many generations.Yes we all know he knows alot more but has it occured to anyone that he may still have to walk a fine line for his other half Marcia Shafer. Im sure she knows alot more too. how many whistleblowers have told 100% of what they know. Not one I would guess. Bob Deans presentations and interviews have given my daughter and her friends (teens and twenties) year olds and my siblings and friends 40 to 60 year olds, and my mom and other friends and relatives in her age range 65 to 90 year olds, "peace of mind", alot of knowledge and the confidence to watch other videos and presentations to expand their consciousnes and reality paradigm. Bob Dean is the Quintessential Multi-Generational Messenger who has "been there, done that" and IMHO he is doing a bang up job....When he says "We are not alone and we never have been" others read between the lines and realize that there are many races/ETs that visit and/or may call Earth home for Thousands/millions of years.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal Blue Being For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011), Elly (8th October 2011), Fred Steeves (8th October 2011), GCS1103 (10th November 2011), Holly Lindin (25th June 2012), WhiteFeather (8th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ethereal Blue Being (here)
    Yes, Bob Dean deserves the admiration and respect. Anyone who has not watched his presentation at the Exopolitics in Barcelona , Spain as referenced above needs to watch it in his entirety. Has everyone heard him speak of the phone calls & threats with black helicopters (plural) over his home. The FEMA job he applied for in Tuscon & didnt get because of his stance on UFOs (he went to court & won at a huge financial cost to himself). He has had friends and aquaintances that have come forward and have dissappeared, died suspiciously or been transfered to remote military outposts & not seen family for years, costing them their marriage and family. IMHO This man is the perfect blend of "Night in Shining Armour" and "Good ol boy that can kick your A$$, pull out a gun & use it if need be." Combine that charming smooth Cary Grant/ feisty Humphrey Bogart style and he is a great messenger to many generations.Yes we all know he knows alot more but has it occured to anyone that he may still have to walk a fine line for his other half Marcia Shafer. Im sure she knows alot more too. how many whistleblowers have told 100% of what they know. Not one I would guess. Bob Deans presentations and interviews have given my daughter and her friends (teens and twenties) year olds and my siblings and friends 40 to 60 year olds, and my mom and other friends and relatives in her age range 65 to 90 year olds, "peace of mind", alot of knowledge and the confidence to watch other videos and presentations to expand their consciousnes and reality paradigm. Bob Dean is the Quintessential Multi-Generational Messenger who has "been there, done that" and IMHO he is doing a bang up job....When he says "We are not alone and we never have been" others read between the lines and realize that there are many races/ETs that visit and/or may call Earth home for Thousands/millions of years.
    Well Stated, My Gratitude.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011), Fred Steeves (8th October 2011), GCS1103 (10th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Someone posted on Avalon a very recent interview with Bob Dean (ref?) in which I can't for the life of me remember what he was talking about, but it was spiritual stuff way beyond the anger at non-disclosure he was still expressing in 2009.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

araucaria (post#36) isnt the interview your thinking of the one with an interviewer and jordan Maxwell as they are hanging out on a patio outside of the Phoenix 2011 MUFON .?. I'll try to find it for you..

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal Blue Being For This Post:

araucaria (10th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I like bob dean and all but i think he is just out there
    to ride the road to fame, so to speak.

As it has already been posted, he has never told anyone
    anything, that we didn't already know. He could have gotten
    his info from some of the other whistle blowers and passed
    it off as his own.

The man has a lot of southern charm and he has kerry swooning
    all over him. He has promised kerry that he was going to release
    some never before heard information to her because of his
    advanced years. He knows he hasn't got much time left on this
    planet and he wants kerry to know what he knows. So far, he
    has said nothing.

Make of that what you will....
    I don't think this is the road to fame. I think that when Bob came out, he took a real chance doing so. The man is eighty years old, he doesn't have to prove anything to anybody. If he gives Kerry an interview, or goes to speak at a conference, he's basically doing the conference goers a favor, not the other way around.
    I hope Bob does talk to Kerry and discloses the information he's been holding back. The funny thing about knowing something that others don't is the fact that once it out to one person, it really is time to make the information known. So, there really shouldn't be a question as to whether we are ready to hear the information. If it's negative, well, there is no good time for bad news. If it's positive, we could use some of that. If it's startling, so be it. We live on a rock spinning around in space, with a sun that lights and warms us. The moon doesn't fall from the sky. What could be stranger than that?
    Last edited by sygh; 10th November 2011 at 04:09.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011), Holly Lindin (25th June 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

how about Bob Dean and Alex Collier the same room have a good hour of discussion... that's interesting Pleiades meet Andromeda
    Last edited by apokalypse; 11th November 2011 at 09:22.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011), Holly Lindin (25th June 2012), WhiteFeather (16th November 2011)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    how about Bob Dean and Alex Collier the same room have a good hour of discussion... that's interesting Pleiades meet Andromeda
    That would be very interesting i must say! Gotta Love Uncle Alex and Uncle Bob. Would love to hear a new interview of Bob Dean, hopefully soon.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

CdnSirian (17th November 2011), Holly Lindin (25th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast