+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: 60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Buck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'm going right out on a limb, I think it's true.

The 'earthquake' graphs are my biggest reason to believe.
    Good point, I agree the graphs are telling. The rest is in play. I think it is appropriate to maintain flexibility as information flows in.

inquiry can reveal much- especially with the proper use of discernment, the study of pattern, a heightened attention to coincidence, and to anomaly.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Buck For This Post:

aranuk (30th September 2011), Calz (28th September 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), Referee (26th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I don't know about the 60,000 ... but a lot of interesting dots got connected for me on the financial side.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

aranuk (30th September 2011), Buchanan561 (28th September 2011), Calz (28th September 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

Some info says it was a sonic pulse and not a nuke. 60k? Mostly non-human criminals aliens who were warned and warned again. I've not much sympathy for them. For the humans caught in that event, some sympathy.

Regards, Craig

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

aranuk (30th September 2011), Art (27th September 2011), Buchanan561 (28th September 2011), Calz (28th September 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), Referee (26th September 2011), Sierra (27th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

This week is the awake and aware conference. Sean David Morton is one of the speakers, and I read his book "Sands of Time", and if just half of what he says in that book is true, there is way more going on underground than we are let to believe, even in the alternative community. Hybrid experiments, hybrid beings and alien infiltration have reached epic proportions, and I would not be surprised if there needed to be a cleansing of some sort, or a conflict between factions gone bad occurred.

In any event, there is also massive amounts of disinformation these days, like we have never seen, as the internet has emerged as the leading source of information and television is declining in popularity. I'm taking everything with a grain of salt, and so far this week alone I've gone through a 50 pound bag of it!

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

aranuk (30th September 2011), Buchanan561 (28th September 2011), Calz (28th September 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), mahalall (26th September 2011), onawah (26th September 2011), seko (27th September 2011), Sierra (26th September 2011), truth4me (26th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,525 times in 20,692 posts

Sierra, would you care to elaborate? Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I don't know about the 60,000 ... but a lot of interesting dots got connected for me on the financial side.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (28th September 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

"In a mad world only the mad are sane" Akira Kurosawa.

Cutting through the smoke my heart votes true

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Davidallany (27th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    No, the real reason for the explosions was because I was testing out a new staff and it ''hiccupped''. Oops, my bad.
    Love it!...... Made me laugh!!

Much better than the Doom and Gloom that seems all pervasive at this time!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godiam For This Post:

Calz (28th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    60,000 people is very big number to go unnoticed!

Those people have families, friends relatives. I find very very hard to believe that something of this magnitude could be kept private!

(PS: I think this has been posted already but I could not find the thread...)
    I tend to agree 60,000 people is a whole lot of people.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Maybe is was made to look like an explosion, a smoke screen if you will.

It has to be the ninjas BF says are waiting in the wings... the white dragon socitey strikes again

PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Buchanan561 (28th September 2011), Lord Sidious (27th September 2011), modwiz (26th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Those people have families, friends relatives. I find very very hard to believe that something of this magnitude could be kept private!

It is no longer available.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

I don't know if you've ever lived in the US, but one of the things that is most disheartening about this country is the non-cohesiveness of the family structure here.
    Parents often don't talk to their children in between major holidays. Siblings can go years.
    So you can imagine if part of the criteria in choosing folks for an underground base of black operations was that an emphasis in this area be already present, it's not a stretch at all.

Linda Multon Howe talked in length about a situation that was pretty close to her, in which a man known in her youth, a phd level micro biologist died a few years ago, and to her utter astonishment, she ran into him at a super market.
    When she approached him he was extremely paranoid and quieted her happy attempts at a reuinion by informing her that they were both in danger and to never, ever tell anyone that she knew he was alive.

He was apparently on leave after being whisked away to one of these underground bases.

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    Maybe is was made to look like an explosion, a smoke screen if you will.

It has to be the ninjas BF says are waiting in the wings... the white dragon socitey strikes again

PVM

Fullford said it was a disagreement between the Pentagon of the USA and the NeoCon run secret government headed by the banking cartel and Millitary Industrial complex.

Fullford stated that the Pentagon did the nuking with the statement "you are not safe in your bunkers, don't go depopulating the planet, cause you'll die with the rest of us".

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)
    "In a mad world only the mad are sane" Akira Kurosawa.

Cutting through the smoke my heart votes true

Last edited by DNA; 26th September 2011 at 11:33.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Buchanan561 (28th September 2011), Calz (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (27th September 2011), mahalall (26th September 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (27th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (28th September 2011), seko (27th September 2011), sheddie (27th September 2011), Sierra (26th September 2011), toothpick (28th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Sierra, would you care to elaborate? Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Sure onawah Someone else PM'd me as well, curious to know what I meant. I've never listened to Ben Fulford before, and given the amount of negative criticism I've heard directed towards him on the forum, I was surprised how intelligent I found him to be. It is a wild story though, but I see some connections between events I never saw before.

So, from a place of ignorance here are the dots I'd never heard before until listening to the interview between Wilcock and Fulford. Forgive me if I get stuff wrong, I'm deaf and there is nobody to lipread in this conversation:

Oh that hokey James Bond beginning ...

Introduction by David Wilcock:
    • It was the American military that destroyed the DUMBS in Virginia and Colorado
    • Independent contacts for both Ben and David confirmed the above statement
    • The implication of the above statement is that war is already occurring and the US military is actively fighting the NWO's plans to exterminate 90% of the human race
    • The NWO is not informing their members, they are no longer safe on earth or otherwise, without their DUMBs, that the playing field of extermination ...has been leveled. We die, you die ...
    Ben Fulford speaks:
    • It is a battle for the dollar printing machine or the global money printing machine
    • History: Post WWII - Bretton Woods Accord, Britain, France and the US were given the right to control of the world's currency until 1994, and with that control, agreed to develop Aisa and Africa as well as rebuild Europe. They reneged on their promise, instead started a false flag cold war with Russia so as to spend the money, developing military capabilities.
    • When confronted by this betrayal of the Bretton Woods accord, 77 non-aligned nations pooled their assets, global collateral accounts, to start a Marshall Plan for Asia and Africa
    • Kennedy agreed to go along with the new Marshall plan, when he found out a group wanted to <couldn't understand the video at this point but the gist was Kennedy figured out it was a fake cold war for military development>
    • Passed a law Hilton Green Memorial financial ?
    • President Sukarno of Indonesia signatory (70 country accord) gave 140,000 tons of gold to Kennedy
    • Kennedy passed a law allowing Congress to create dollars, not the Federal Reserve ...
    • Let's develop poor countries, go to the moon instead of spending money on the fake cold war
    • Kennedy was asassinated, Sukarno hounded from office
    • 1994, the international agreement of Bretton Woods as to who controls the printing of money expired
    • That is why they wound down the Soviet Union Cold war, no point once they no longer controlled the printing for war tech
    • No new international agreements who was to take over control of printing money
    • China, etc. pressuring the Oligarchs, re the financial system, printing press
    • The Court of Justice in the Hague sued by China, over gold that the Fed Reserve owed China. Fed Reserve lost the case and were to hand the gold over on Sept 12, 2011, instead they gave the world the finger and started the huge fake war on global terror on Sept 11,2011
    • Fascists (Post WWII Nazis, sympathizers in Congress and the Vatican etc.) think too many brown people are living etc. want to reduce the population by 90% and hide in DUMBS while they set off the nuclear holocaust (Iran and Israel), use that as an excuse for martial law and then go to war with China
    • Russia blew this plan out of the water when Putin took back Russia and reasserted independence, took back control of the Russian oil industries (oil dependence of US is a big factor in bringing the US down)
    • China quit buying US treasury bills for awhile to put pressure on the American Illuminati
    • US started to suck up to China (Obama in 2009) and offer to share the wealth in partnership
    • The Cabal (that carried out the 911 attack) is being isolated, cut off and is running out of money
    • The Pentagon is not controlled by the Cabal, therefore 2.3 trillion dollars to Blackwater, create an elite "SS core" that could bully the regular military
    • Fulford et.al. contacted by drug smuggler double agents (CIA, NSA, Asian Secret Societies, the White Dragon, the White Hats etc.) (drugs are a money making machine for the Cabal) all have the same goal, get this insane Cabal out of power
    • Wilcock wants to know why Fulford is the only one talking about this stuff
    • Fulford's answer: Need for secrecy - much assasination of the white hats by the Cabal, six attempts on Fulford, list of very recent attacks on members of Fulford's group ...
    • Fulford, fluent in Japanese, Forbes editor background gives him an insider position - Fulford is a voice for Japanese societies fighting the takeover by the Cabal ...
    • Japan has 8 trillion dollars worth of assets. This money could be loaned out for:
    • 400 billion to end environmental destruction (annual budget UN developmental report - public domain)
    • 200 billion end poverty (same)
    • 8 trillion is vastly more than needed to end heal environmental destruction and poverty
    • 90% of the worlds savings sucked out of the system by the US military machine - public record military does not produce trade goods, parasite on US economy, a parasite that other countries do not have
    • Assasination order against Fulford, South Korean secret police informed Chinese government, Moscow bureau chief shot nine times, ambulance hour later, elevator in hospital 8 minutes, died. He was investigating what Fulford was researching. Fulford is telling Asia the war on terror is a waste of money, the Cabal sends out a hit order, Chinese secret society offers Fulford protection against the Cabal and that is how he is involved in the secret financial battle between the Cabal and the non-aligned nations
    • 2006 China tried to buy oil company Uni-Cal, US Congress passed a law, said they could not, China went to Africa, South America and spent their money on real products (mines, agricultural land, commodities)
    • The cabal tried to retaliate by jacking up oil and food product prices (hunger riots all over the world, 32 countries). World Bank economist says the reason farmers were going hungry because they were paying farmers to grow oil rather than food
    • Lehman crisis after 2008: Japanese exports Oct/Nov 2008 after Lehman crisis 76% drop in Japanese exports to US. The US can NO LONGER use US paper money to buy products from the rest of the world. You have to use real things, not fake voodoo financial products. Look at the import/export statistics after the Lehman shock. Look at Baltic Dry Index, the price of shipping, prices for shipping drops 90% after the Lehman shock, public record information. Ships are no longer going to the US full of stuff, and are leaving empty.
    • Getting back to the DUMBS: This group is running out of money, trying to export money from various countries
    • Norway attack on Youth Group of ruling party - trying to bully the Norwegians to give the Cabal 1.5 trillion (not sure I heard trillion or million?) dollar oil fund
    • Invaded and took over Libya for the oil fields (again, Libya refused the US paper money for oil)
    • CIA drug smuggling division, been smuggling drugs to Japan for 70 years, told Fulford a nuclear bomb had been shipped in with their regular marijuana shipment to Okinawa, smuggling drugs is one thing, nuclear bombs is another, told police, told Fulford, followed bomb to N. Korean Citizen's Headquarters in Tokyo
    • Independent verification from Paul Lame(?) four nuclear weapons stolen from sunken Russian submarine, source of bomb smuggled into Japan
    • Drilling at exact epicenter of earthquake (Jan 17th article before the disaster) that messed up Fukishima, the Cabal took the bomb down into the sea bay, with the drill, threatened to nuke Tokyo (30 million) if they did not pay blackmail, Japanese Prime Minister handed over two trillion yen and they gave him a big bribe ...
    • The evidence this was not a natural disaster began pilling up ... (sharp seismic shock, sudden explosion, same with underground bases in Colorado and Virginia, no buildup that you find in a natural earthquake)
    • Something was put in the Fukishima reactor a month before the attack, did they say petroleum? in reactor #3
    • Stock prices on Japanese company, Fugashi(sp?) that builds cheap temporary shelters, began shooting up a month before the attack, doesn't make sense for stock to shoot up like that, given aging population of Japan
    • Conversation recorded between Kurt Campbell, deputy foreign minister, March 9th, with Japanese powerbroker, Ichiro Ozawa, Campbell asks Ozawa not to split the ruling party and force the creation of a new government, and gave him the rights to the use of zeolite in Fukishima and zeolite is used to clean up nuclear poison, big profits. This conversation was recorded two days before the attack
    • A message from Israeli leader, Benjamin Netanyahu, after the attack, we will cause other nuclear disasters in Japan if you do not start handing over the money - Isreali company in charge of security at Japanese nuclear plant Fukishima (confirmed by other sources) ... clique at the top of the Israeli government is with the Cabal, not Israel itself, this is not a Jewish thing (most Israelis are chumps, victims of their government, like most Americans are and would be appalled to hear what their government is up to)
    • Cabal trying to start war between Iran and Israel to start the nuclear holocaust, Cousin of the Shah of Iran said George Bush gave 12 neutron bombs to Iran (neutron bombs destroy life, but not infrastructure) . Iran took the bombs to the Iraq border, asked Obama to take the bombs back, and Obama refused to listen.
    • The etymology of the word Religion = Rebind = Fascio = Fascism = Control ... in the Middle Ages if you didn't believe and confess the Catholic doctrine, you and your entire family were killed. Nowadays, it is much more sophisticated, but they still want people to believe the same thing. Five companies control all the media, but since 911, they are losing the grip on the mass collective thought...
    • Military knew that the plan to kill 90% of the human race is wrong so they blew up the DUMBs that the elite were going to hide in during the killing times.
    • The Cabal is cut off from the control of money (their achilles heel) because no one is accepting US dollars anymore, 800 US military bases around the world to support without a mechanism of payment. If they can't make the payroll, no food for the soldiers, cut off from oil, other resources. The US army is dependent upon Wall St. financing, and ultimately dependent on Chinese and the Asians who are financing Wall St.
    • Fulford told the Pentagon you can have a star ship future if you work with us, you can be the good guys again, and a lot of them said, yes, we want to be the good guys again... (6,000 patents for advanced products, hidden as Top Secret)
    • The army is about the only entity that has the tools, factories, the staff who could put this stuff in production
    • The Cabal, who considers themselves the elite, want to rule as God Kings, want brain washed control over the planet, and rather than lose control, wants to kill 90% of the race, useless eaters, improve eugenics, keep only 500,000,000 people as their feudal slaves ... nature and national parks were a big part of the Nazi agenda (See Georgia Guidestones)
    • Wilcock: Incredible sense of futility the world is controlled by the Elite
    • Fulford: Simply not the case, they only control the G5 now, Italy, France, England, Germany, the US. Maybe Honduras, Columbia ... Most of Asia, Russia, China, Africa are no longer controlled ... 57 countries met in Monaco to discuss a boycott against the G5, more than 80 countries signed on.
    • According to two witnesses, Rockefeller tried to crash the meeting and was rejected, at the same time copters were chased away by Harrier military jets ... (Titanic had on board financiers, wanting to shut down the Federal Reserve)
    • It can't be hidden much longer despite the five company control of the media. It is coming down to the truth exposed ... or one more false flag event of an alien invasion.
    • It is NOT a global economic crash! The world is booming except for the G5 cabal!
    • Von Braun on his deathbed, they will use a fake alien invasion to commit genocide
    • The Bilderberg group meeting cancelled two days before scheduled close, a Swiss tried to join the meeting was beaten up and thrown out, complained this was illegal action towards a Swiss citizen, the Bilderberg group left before they were to be arrested by the Swiss.
    • The Pentagon was also present at the 57 country member meeting. All the Joint chief of staff are with this group of 80 countries now, except for General Petraeus and one other general. The lower level military are pissed off and are support Ron Paul.
    • Kissinger, Bush Sr. and Jr., Wolfowitz, Blair, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice - crazy plan to take over the world, the world's oil, control it in the 21st century.
    • All the media in the US controlled - How many major networks or Hollywood studios have come out with the truth about 911? None. They are controlled.
    • Global Collateral Account which is a code book: Shows who has been using the world's money since the end of WWII and for what reason, list of names etc. lots of people abandoning the Cabal, like rats leaving the sinking ship, this is the biggest thing we've ever seen, the downfall of a Cabal that has controlled humanity for thousands, the end of Babylonian tyranny.
    • Pentagon white hats said if you are going to destroy the surface of the planet you are not going to escape into DUMBS, you are going to die with us.
    • Monaco meeting of 57 nations, saw detailed maps of underground bunkers and plans to kill 90% of humanity, now out in the open to world leaders outside the G5
    • The 80 nations (57 original and others who joined) are willing to cut a deal, stop with the terror, control of the world, we'll do a reconciliation instead of thousands of arrests and trials, one time forgiveness.
    • Timeline, early as this fall, late as next summer, hearing we are pretty close now.
    • If the 80 get what they want, what next? Common sense, we have the technical capacity to end environmental damage and poverty but not the will and institutions to do it, so cut out the fake war on terror and spend the money on fixing the planetary problems, then start telling the truth about our history, and start building new institutions that are fair with no more control by inbred family groups. We'll have hardship similar to what the Russians went through the end of the Soviet Union, but it will be followed by an era of prosperity and peace for all
    So, in summary it seems:
    • The war on terror is fake
    • We are at war with other nations, and don't know it
    • The bombing of 911 was done by the Cabal (Kissinger, Bushes, Cheney, Rumsfeld etc.) to avoid the Federal Reserve paying a huge sum of gold to China as directed by the International Court in Hague
    • Violence in Norway, Japan, Libya, Iraq etc. is either for oil or to bully nations to giving us money
    • The countries of the world know this now, and also know the Cabal plans/planned to murder them all
    • The countries of the world no longer accept US dollars in payment for oil and resources, and we are running out of capital or alternative methods of payment
    • The majority of the American military are against the plans of the Cabal, and blew up the DUMBs, saying we die, you die with us
    • The Cabal has been offered amnesty by the 80 nation group that includes the Pentagon/Joint Chiefs of Staff, if they would quit it with their stupid murderous selfish agenda
    Last edited by Sierra; 28th September 2011 at 02:24.

24. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Buchanan561 (28th September 2011), Buck (27th September 2011), Calz (27th September 2011), craig mitchell (27th September 2011), crosby (28th September 2011), fifi (27th September 2011), Hervé (26th September 2011), Hughe (27th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011), math330 (28th September 2011), Muzz (27th September 2011), onawah (27th September 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (27th September 2011), Referee (27th September 2011), seko (27th September 2011), Snowbird (27th September 2011), steveofengland (28th September 2011), sunnyrap (27th September 2011), ThePythonicCow (26th September 2011), toothpick (28th September 2011), Trail (2nd October 2011), ulli (26th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Tolec the Andromeda Council representative, interviewed by Alfred Webre, says (below) that energy weapons were used to destroy the remaining underground bases of the creatures. He does not state that the creatures were destroyed...just the underground bases.

I have heard him state that the Andromedans have removed the reptilians and their greys from our solar system. They were not killed but will not be allowed to re-enter again...hopefully ever. He also stated that they (Andromedans and company) were in the process of cleaning up the Earth. He was referring to the reptilians and greys that were still underground. I think that these underground reptilians and greys were also ushered out of our solar system.

I don't think that any humans were killed. It could be that the energy weapon immobilized the creatures until they could remove them through one of their elevators-to-the-sky.

Andromeda Council Update on Elenin, brown dwarf, Nibiru, earth changes, 4D Earth

Alfred Lambremont Webre, Seattle Exopolitics Examiner
    September 11, 2011

Andromeda Council & Virginia earthquake of August 23, 2011

During his ExopoliticsTV interview, Tolec states that the August 23, 2011 Virginia earthquake was not a tectonic event. Rather, Tolec states, the extremely shallow earthquake felt as far north as Ottawa, Canada was the result of Andromeda Council energy weapons directed at destroying remaining Orion grey and Draco reptilian underground bases under Washington, DC and adjacent areas.

Tolec’s statement regarding the Virginia earthquake is congruent with independent findings of journalist Robert M. Stanley.

In a statement to this reporter, Mr. Stanley indicates, “Here are 6 anomalies re: the DC earthquake that are fascinating. I suspect one or more of the underground cities around DC were blown up or sucked into a Stargate.”

Ref:

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/08/...-virginia.html

Mr. Stanley continues, “Unusually Shallow Depth: The initial hypocenter (depth) of the quake reported by the establishment media was, wait for it, wait for it, only 0.1 miles or about 528 feet (161 meters) deep. That's right, AFP announced the depth with certainty, "The Pentagon, the US Capitol and monuments in the nation's capital were all evacuated after the 5.9-magnitude quake, which was shallow with its epicenter only 0.1 miles underground." The depth was later adjusted to a more believable 3.7 miles (5.95 kilometers) beneath the surface. Still, shallow-focus quakes usually only occur in areas abundant in seismic activity, like the ring of fire. And the depths of those shallow-focus earthquakes are usually in the tens of kilometers deep. The Earth's crust in the Eastern U.S. where "the fault lines are more healed" is described by CBS News as "older and colder" than out West. Which, according to Wikipedia, means it should have been a deep-focus earthquake with a depth ranging from 300 to 700 kilometers. Certainly not one barely below the Earth's surface.

“Former White House Air Force One officer Wilbur Allen lived in the Philippines for many years and knows what a real earthquake feels like. He said that the recent DC quake felt more like a nuclear-level explosion.

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...anges-4d-earth
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Calz (27th September 2011), crosby (28th September 2011), DNA (30th September 2011), fifi (27th September 2011), onawah (27th September 2011), Referee (27th September 2011), seko (27th September 2011), Sierra (27th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Has anyone seen any comparisons of the quakes in Virgina and Colorado to those caused by fracking?
    Thanks to Sierra and Snowbird for their posts, which summed up these stories quite well.
    I recommend taking with plenty of salt all around.
    Last edited by onawah; 27th September 2011 at 02:10.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (27th September 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (27th September 2011), seko (27th September 2011), Sierra (27th September 2011), Snowbird (27th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #35
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote "In a mad world only the mad are sane" Akira Kurosawa.
    I would like, if I may be allowed, to finish this unfinished statement,

"In a mad world only the mad are sane, because the true sane are demonized and depicted as mad."

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Calz (27th September 2011), Lord Sidious (27th September 2011), onawah (27th September 2011), Referee (27th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (28th September 2011), seko (27th September 2011), Sierra (27th September 2011), Snowbird (27th September 2011), ulli (27th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #36
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Quote "In a mad world only the mad are sane" Akira Kurosawa.
    I would like, if I may be allowed, to finish this unfinished statement,

"In a mad world only the mad are sane, because the true sane are demonized and depicted as mad."
    He made some brilliant films.
    The japanese history/culture is fascinating.
    Much like the various middle eastern ones.
    I could spend a whole life just immersed in them.

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

This is one of the best posts I've seen on this site. In the months to come, we can take any one of these bullet points and research it for verification of history. Not all are perfectly true, of course, because human beings make mistakes. But if there is a kernel of truth in these points of interest, we have a base from which to study the current events of our time. Thanks for all the hard work you did putting this together.

Re: 60,000. The actual figure is not the issue. The issue is the fact that it happened at all. What kind of people build these underground complexes and why. And why would any kind of scuffle occur that would actually register as an "earthquake?" THAT is the issue.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pony Express For This Post:

Buchanan561 (28th September 2011), Davidallany (27th September 2011), DNA (30th September 2011), sheddie (27th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

I really don't know what to make of this because when it was first announced that it had been nuked, people said they didn't believe it and then the net started to fill with "Proof" endless pictures of ground surfaces showing a deep underground explosion had taken place. But then a few days later it is suddenly announced that it wasn't a nuke after all, it was air pressure, so that knocked all the previous proof for six so what can we believe? I hate the thought of that many people dying, but I absolutely love the idea of the PTW being kicked in the butt and their bunkers being destroyed if indeed that is true.
    Maybe it's nothing to do with that, maybe the PTW fell out with whatever aliens they have down there and killed the lot, that's worrying as there could be repetitions from their mates of world.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

Buchanan561 (28th September 2011), Calz (28th September 2011), Lord Sidious (27th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Updates from David Wilcock, Ben Fulford

There is a request on the Divine Cosmos site not to post the updates as they are continuously being updated, but you can listen to the new interview with Fulford and see the updated notes from DW here:
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...dergroundbases

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Daft Ada (27th September 2011), fifi (27th September 2011), The One (27th September 2011)

38. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Default Re: Updates from David Wilcock, Ben Fulford

I don't see any update after the one on the 21st?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast