+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: 60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Re: Updates from David Wilcock, Ben Fulford

I am so glad you have posted this stuff onawah,especially as i know some of the stuff i post you are not to sure about.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

I think there were some things there I had not seen before, but I could be wrong.
    I'm trying to keep an open mind about this, but until there is more proof, my own personal take on this is still "undecided".
    I know Bill Ryan has said that he thinks Fulford's sources are not reliable.
    Case in point, the original story from Fulford that nukes were used, which really put me off. I don't think ETs would allow that to happen.
    So why he said that, if his sources are so reliable, makes me wonder about the whole story.
    Another thing that bothers me is that Fulford pins so much on the Cabal, meaning Kissinger, Bush, Rumsfeld, etc, but I think they are just pawns of even higher up individuals.
    And so much that he has said before hasn't been confirmed.
    But I would sure like to believe that TPTW really are in disarray and surrendering!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Sierra (28th September 2011), The One (27th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

I agree, In fact I am fairly sure I said as much in another thread earlier today so there must be more than one, I was saying about how everyone was presenting evidence in the form of pictures showing the sunken earth after the underground nukes went off to prove it was real, and then David announces that it was done with air pressure and made them all look stupid, so like you I don't know what to believe either mate.

5. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This just out from Benjamin Fulford: Cabal Resorting to Desperate Tactics
    https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&v...r=ohhl4rw8mbn4

Thanks to Kauila.
    Benjamin Fulford, 9-27-11…”Cabal resorting to desperate tactics as they try to prevent reboot of financial system…THEY WILL BE STOPPED”

Kauilapele’s Blog, September 26, 2011

http://benjaminfulford.net/2011/09/2...ancial-system/

Cabal resorting to desperate tactics as they try to prevent reboot of financial system

by Benjamin Fulford, September 27, 2011 [that's Japan's date]

There are many signs available in both the corporate propaganda media and the people based independent media that some sort of end-game crisis is approaching for the criminal cabal in charge of the G7 countries and their shrinking coterie of slave states. With the Pentagon and the Russian military aligned against the cabal, their downfall is close. For that very reason the cabalists are attempting to stage some sort of game changing atrocity, probably in either the US or Europe.

One of the main battlegrounds is now the French banking system. French banks are the biggest lenders to Greece so a Greek default would also bring down the French banking system and hence the Euro. It is no wonder French banks are under speculative attack.

We are also witnessing, again available in the propaganda media, the spectacle of the IMF asking for and being denied, financing. Remember, the IMF was supposed to be the lender of last resort in the post-war financial system. There was supposed to be nothing above the IMF and yet here they are begging for money they will not get.

The fact of the matter is that the Khazarian cabal that attempted to start World War 3, kill 90% of humanity and then set up a totalitarian world government, is being increasingly isolated. The world is no longer accepting dollars or Euros printed by banks under the control of the genocidal cabal.

The battle over control of the financial system has become such that I can witness it first hand. Two personal acquaintances have gone to Japanese banks with US dollars in cash. One is a freemason, the other a legitimate businessman. The freemason had the serial numbers on his dollars checked and rejected while the businessman was able to exchange his dollars for yen after they checked the numbers.

Then there is the bank card for the White Dragon foundation. It is not accepted at Mitsubishi or Citibank ATMs but it is accepted at Mizuho or Sumitomo Bank ATMS. In theory all of these banks should accept it.

There has also been increased harassment directed at this writer. Last week he got a call from Paypal saying I could not access my account because two readers could not see the newsletter. Then the company in charge of IT for my Japanese language subscription blog refused to put up the blog or pass on subscription payments.

Also, once again, several of my associates report being approached by Cabal members with requests to make false testimony against me. They have also set up a system at the US airbase in Misawa, Japan, that automatically alerts monitors any time my voice, or that of a few White Dragon members known to the bad guys, are detected on a phone or on skype. Anybody using an internet café in my neighborhood now has to be fingerprinted as well. Too bad for them the White Dragon operates mostly on an analogue and not digital basis.

In Japan, meanwhile, the top agent for George Bush Senior and his genocidal cabal is now Deputy Finance Minister Eijiro Katsu. He is now the top cabal power broker in Japan and Prime Minister Noda is his slave, according to Japanese military intelligence. Katsu is allied with Japanese power broker Ichiro Ozawa and his fellow traitors in an attempt to loot the vast funds controlled by the Sokka Gakkai Budhist lay-group. Sokka head Daisaku Ikeda is in a coma and as a result there is a huge battle for control of his empire. Ikeda was a charismatic and powerful figure and all potential rivals for leadership have long since left his organization. The result is that now that he has become incapacitated, there is a battle for a headless but rich and powerful entity. The Nichiren Buddhist Temples will be contacting Sokka Gakkai leadership in an attempt to persuade them to return to the Nichiren fold following a schism in 1995. The Nichiren Buddhists support the White Dragon Society.

Also, the leaders of the Japanese Yakuza groups have, in exchange for a promise of immunity, agreed to provide testimony against George Bush Senior, J. Rockefeller and their flunkies about a series of political murders carried out at their behest both in Japan and overseas Bush flunky Richard Armitage has also privately approached a White Dragon Society member with an offer to testify against Bush and his CIA faction in exchange for immunity. Michael Green, Kurt Campbell and Gerald Curtis take note, you will go to jail soon unless you agree to testify as well.

There are also several senior members of the Bilderberger group who have now promised to work with the White Dragon Society in exchange for promises of immunity. These include Bilderberger head D’Avignon, media mogul Rupert Murdoch, former “black pope,” Peter Hans-Kolvenbach, Baron Thyssen and others. Dick Cheney has also put out feelers offering testimony in exchange for immunity.

This week promises to be eventful as the September 30 accounting deadline arrives and senior cabalists scramble to make payments. As always, we warn people not to under-estimate these snakes. They will do all they can to destroy the world rather than set humanity free. THEY WILL BE STOPPED.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th September 2011), Billy (27th September 2011), fifi (27th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011), modwiz (28th September 2011), seko (27th September 2011), Sierra (28th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: 60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base

I started another thread at
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...397#post319397
    with today's update from Ben Fulford.
    Perhaps these threads should be merged.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (28th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

wow,its like a james bond movie or enter the dragon
    and its nearing the end of the movie.......

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

daledo (28th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (28th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why can't people see that this is all disinfo crap. Use discernment folks. Pretty much all that Fulford posts is fantasy, and Mr. Ego is right there beside him. Far as I'm concerned, it's about as credible as any of Scorcha Faal's "information".
    Last edited by Aryslan; 28th September 2011 at 01:54.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (28th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (28th September 2011), math330 (28th September 2011), muxfolder (5th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You may be right, Aryslan, and the jury is still out as far as I am concerned and other members, but David Wilcock is not a complete idiot, nor is Ben Fulford.
    If it really were all Sorcha Faal, I probably wouldn't pay any attention at all, and I never would have posted anything, but that's not really the case here.
    We will only know in hindsight what is truth and what is fiction. Most likely it is some of both.
    But I think there is a certain learning process that goes with paying attention to how this all unfolds, if we are really paying attention.
    I think it's likely that we're getting better at discerning intuitively what is BS as time goes on, which is a good thing, because the news and theories about the news can change from day to day.
    I'm not swallowing any of it whole, but I am sifting through what I and other members are observing from other news sources to see what tallies up.

It also seems it might be significant that Bill Ryan and others are feeling unease about the West Coast just when Fulford has said that TPTW are hot for revenge just now, and the Canary Islands are quaking.
    If so , we need to be alert and sending calming energy and Light there.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th September 2011 at 03:45.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th September 2011), daledo (28th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011), Sierra (28th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I started another thread at
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...397#post319397
    with today's update from Ben Fulford.
    Perhaps these threads should be merged.
    Ok - for better or worse - those two threads are now merged - into this one.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 times in 446 posts

Quote Posted by Aryslan (here)
    Why can't people see that this is all disinfo crap. Use discernment folks. Pretty much all that Fulford posts is fantasy, and Mr. Ego is right there beside him. Far as I'm concerned, it's about as credible as any of Scorcha Faal's "information".
    Maybe it is all made up or maybe it is all true or maybe it is a mix of truth and made up crap. I hope it is all true because the visualization of a bunch of ninjas kicking some NWO @ss just sounds cool And it will make for a killer movie too lol

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Calz (28th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (28th September 2011), Sierra (28th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

The charts on the Virginia and Colorado quakes are certainly suspect. Other abnormalities exist (distance people felt it etc).

If there is any "proof" beyond those I have not heard ... and anything beyond that is clearly speculation at this point.

Fun to think about but expect there is a fair amount of "wishful thinking" included.

IMHO

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th September 2011), math330 (28th September 2011), Sierra (28th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #52
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

60,000 a mere smidgen people.
    I researched a story I had heard about once that claimed the police and other factions
    in the U.S were suppressing the true number of children that are reported missing every
    year and are never seen again. I did not believe the actual number .....but a few years ago
    when they were still publicly displaying the statistics ( pretty sure it was 2005) I was horrified.
    It was 1 million children, I will say that again ......1000000(1 million)
    I kid you not. NOW THAT IS A STAGGERING NUMBER that no one would believe, but it is correct.
    That was 6 years ago. They stopped publicising the statistics because it is an abomination.
    If they can murder, rape, kidnap, take off world for food,go under ground for experiments, become
    mind control sex slaves etc etc without the public doing anything or even knowing what the hell is happening to the
    helpless children in america. The above story would be nothing to cover up in comparison

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th September 2011), Calz (28th September 2011), daledo (28th September 2011), jcocks (28th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (28th September 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (29th September 2011), Sierra (28th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #53
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    60,000 a mere smidgen people.
    I researched a story I had heard about once that claimed the police and other factions
    in the U.S were suppressing the true number of children that are reported missing every
    year and are never seen again. I did not believe the actual number .....but a few years ago
    when they were still publicly displaying the statistics ( pretty sure it was 2005) I was horrified.
    It was 1 million children, I will say that again ......1000000(1 million)
    I kid you not. NOW THAT IS A STAGGERING NUMBER that no one would believe, but it is correct.
    That was 6 years ago. They stopped publicising the statistics because it is an abomination.
    If they can murder, rape, kidnap, take off world for food,go under ground for experiments, become
    mind control sex slaves etc etc without the public doing anything or even knowing what the hell is happening to the
    helpless children in america. The above story would be nothing to cover up in comparison
    I'd be willing to bet there's been an ongoing war occurring under our feet for many more years than is widely accepted - dulce anyone?

the total number of dead from the "war" would be more than 60,000... I think, if the truth of our whole situation ever comes out, we are going to be shocked to the core. Nothing will prepare us for the actual truth. Nothing. Not even our so-called "insider" information. The real story is so much more complicated it's hard to believe.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Calz (28th September 2011), daledo (28th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (28th September 2011), Sierra (28th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #54
    Israel Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, it's an amazing story, and I agree with others here, that the figure of 60,000 is not a huge amount. ESPECIALLY if those people had already FAKED THEIR OWN DEATHS in order to scurry into their rat-holes.

However, I smell something else below the surface here. An end to tyrrany, peace and prosperity for all, sack the old guard, etc. It sounds to me like a perfect opportunity for bad guys to be replaced by WORSE guys. Kind of like what's happened to Egypt recently, but on a larger scale.

I decided to begin a little checking, to see if Ben Fulford's story is really connecting any dots.
    As far as I can see, the parts of Ben Fulford's story which seem to be checking out ok in online sources so far:

Blackwater exists:
    http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/9...rket-works.htm

China apparently did disagree with the G2 proposition:
    http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...nt_8998039.htm

Minot Air Force Base incident:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Un...apons_incident

One account of Von Braun:
    http://www.rense.com/general77/vbraun.htm

A Carol Rosin account of von Braun:
    http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...strial-threat/

Gary McKinnon hacker story:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardia...kend7.weekend2

So, I suggest we check into the main points which he made, and see if they can be verified. Especially if, as he said, they are public knowledge.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teddyc1 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th September 2011), Calz (28th September 2011), daledo (28th September 2011), Earth Angel (28th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

I have to say I want it to be true. In my time line the white dragons and white hats are working with good et's to bring about our freedom and allow us to evolve into a abundant and fulfilling world where everyone can lead the life they dream of and human kind will venture forth into cosmos to discover and learn of the the infinite possibilities open to us.

So that's what's happening in my world........ok!

The Russians also confirm that the sound recorded at the baseball match was very similar to the sound of air venting from underground tunnels, based upon their own experience in tunnel construction....it works for me.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Calz (28th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Pete (here)
    I have to say I want it to be true. In my time line the white dragons and white hats are working with good et's to bring about our freedom and allow us to evolve into a abundant and fulfilling world where everyone can lead the life they dream of and human kind will venture forth into cosmos to discover and learn of the the infinite possibilities open to us.

So that's what's happening in my world........ok!

The Russians also confirm that the sound recorded at the baseball match was very similar to the sound of air venting from underground tunnels, based upon their own experience in tunnel construction....it works for me.
    Would you happen to have a link to the Russian "confirmation"???
    Last edited by Calz; 28th September 2011 at 12:19.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The parts of the story I would have to see verified before I'm a believer would have to come from some other, reliable whistleblowers. I don't think anything is going to be coming from mainstream news.
    TPTW would certainly want to cover up any evidence of a defeat.
    No doubt Bill Ryan will let us know if he hears anything, but I'm sure he's not holding his breath.
    If Fulford and Wilcock really want to make believers of the many skeptics who must be out there, they are going to have to come up with something more than "sources who cannot be identified".
    My feeling is that as long as Wilcock is making money with his new book, etc., he's not going to go out of his way to provide any more proof, though his reputation as a pyschic would certainly benefit.
    Fulford could certainly benefit though, if he come up with something really tangible and verifiable.
    It's awfully quiet though, as far as this story goes.
    I would think there would be lots of reports coming in, considering the significance if it's true.

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

i happen to agree with pandis...where would they hide thre deaths or will they be intombed in the blast radious..and of courde what about the families?.....how come theres been no news coverage...light love and abundance...thirdeye.....

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

if, what Ben Fulford is saying is true or even close, than this is the beginning for change! This would open up a world we have never seen. Truth on all things would have to come to light and the controlled media would be brought down and replaced with Media that tells the truth! Technology That would change our World and way of thinking would be released and Wars would end because the wars are all in vain any way just to benifit the Agendas of the Elite! With them being gone then we could really be able to start moving into a time of peace, prosperity, love and understanding that we have never known. I can only say I hope He is telling the truth.
    The Truth will find you out!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

Anno (28th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #60
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    code red!

supposedly if true(!) this is allegedly being suppressed on 'both ends' nevertheless because of the intel's implications (?)[...]
    I have a question: If something that is "supposedly, if true, allegedly" real equals a code red, won't you run out of colours before you get anywhere near the truth?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Davy (here)
    if, what Ben Fulford is saying is true or even close[...]
    Ben Ful(l of it)ford wouldn't know the truth if an angry badger attacked him in the street and tattooed it to his face. Allegedly, if true, maybe, possibly, perhaps, if at all. So I heard, anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast