Thread: 60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: 60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base

The only article I've seen about Russian confirmation was the Sorcha Faal story, which we can pretty safely write off as being completely disinfo.
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by Pete (here)
    I have to say I want it to be true. In my time line the white dragons and white hats are working with good et's to bring about our freedom and allow us to evolve into a abundant and fulfilling world where everyone can lead the life they dream of and human kind will venture forth into cosmos to discover and learn of the the infinite possibilities open to us.

So that's what's happening in my world........ok!

The Russians also confirm that the sound recorded at the baseball match was very similar to the sound of air venting from underground tunnels, based upon their own experience in tunnel construction....it works for me.
    Would you happen to have a link to the Russian "confirmation"???

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (29th September 2011), KiwiElf (29th September 2011), Lord Sidious (28th September 2011), Terra (29th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Israel Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by THIRDEYE (here)
    i happen to agree with pandis...where would they hide thre deaths or will they be intombed in the blast radious..and of courde what about the families?.....how come theres been no news coverage...light love and abundance...thirdeye.....
    Well, IF it's true, the 60,000 already said bye-bye to their families just to GET THERE to the DUMBs... through faked deaths or whatever.

No news coverage? IF there IS a Cabal which owns the 5 main news outlets, why would it benefit the Cabal to publicly admit defeat on this or any matter? Does anyone really expect them to come out on the news and say, "Well, there we were minding our own business, hiding in bunkers, ready to kill 90% of the world, when BOOM something blew up our very expensive bunker! Those bastards! Send 'em to jail! There oughta be a law!"

And... about the "sunken earth" pictures - they would appear the same whether the blast was achieved by nuclear means, OR compressed-air whatever wacky technology.

Nevertheless: There are no "good" ETs. If the White Hats are winning against the Cabal, that basically amounts to HUMANS getting a conscience and fighting against humans who haven't recovered theirs yet.

Yet, I'm not sure I'd trust the white hats either. They might be the underdogs right now, "good guys" trying to take down "the bad guys," but what happens to their good intentions after they win? Didn't the "bad guys" have good intentions at some point in their lives?

Everyone was a child once; but, choices make the man.

Ps. 146:3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
    Pr. 29:25 The fear of man brings a snare: but whoso puts his trust in YHWH shall be safe.

^ that's a disclosure of MY belief. I'm sure plenty of others would disagree, and they're entitled to that. But I have my reasons.

4. Link to Post #63
    Israel Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    60,000 people is very big number to go unnoticed!

Those people have families, friends relatives. I find very very hard to believe that something of this magnitude could be kept private!

(PS: I think this has been posted already but I could not find the thread...)
    Some info on this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ed-In-Depth..-
    Just because it's not nuclear doesn't mean it's aliens. See the full comment here.

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Sorry but a story being pushed by mister David "end of the world is for the year 2000" Wilcock and mister Benjamin "i'm the spokesman for the most secret and powerful of all secret societies on youtube" Fulford is really hard to believe.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kouby For This Post:

Anno (2nd October 2011), Enquiring1 (23rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (30th September 2011), RMorgan (30th September 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (1st October 2011)

7. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I just finished listening to the 3rd interview of Tolec, the Andromeda Council human representative by Alfred Webre. Tolec stated during this interview that there were no nukes involved and that they used highly focused pinpointed sonic energy beam blasts. I have posted the link to the YT interview and the transcript for your viewing and reading pleasure.

This interview information really knocked my socks off. If this information is true (put on your discernment cap) we are in for some exciting times in the near future!!

Andromeda Council - Transformation to a 4th dimensional Earth Life

Andromeda Council: Molecular & Cellular Transformation to a 4D Earth

Alfred Lambremont Webre, Seattle Exopolitics Examiner
    September 30, 2011

Regarding the specific key aspects of life on 4th dimensional Earth, the Andromeda Council representative stated, “Again, the most important thing to realize is that this coming transformation, this transition, from 3D human to 4D human will be smooth, ‘seamless’, painless. Again, there is no death involved. This experience will be a simple transformation of cellular structure from the slower, denser, heavier, existing 3D vibratory rate you have today, to a higher, faster 4D vibratory rate. You will have a body that is taller, literally lighter in terms of mass, weight & density, and lighter in terms of being infused with light.

“And in the cleanup process down on Earth, various affiliated Andromeda Council races, especially those from Procyon, used highly focused sonic energy beams to bust-up & collapse underground bases including the ones around your nation’s capital leading up to the hills in Virginia, ones in Colorado, and northern New Mexico. Again, these were highly focused, pinpointed, sonic energy beam blasts meant to cripple the tunnel systems & underground bases where the Greys & Reptilians have been hiding. They had been warned many, many times to leave, and didn’t. So, a positive intervention. My contacts called these tunnels & base a “lattice network”. They’re destroyed, collapsed & inoperable... and closed off. These were not nuclear blasts. They said, and I quote: “ we would never used nuclear weapons, we don’t need to. We are far beyond this kind of technology. Moreover, use of nuclear weapons would absolutely endanger the lives of the people on the planet surface. And, even worse, nuclear radiation is poisonous to all humans, to all life on Earth. These were not nuclear weapons but highly focused, pin-pointed, sonic energy beam blasts.”

“The Andromeda Council’s goal is to eliminate as many of these remaining ‘rats under the wood pile’ as soon as possible... before your migration & complete immersion into the 4th dimensional area of space. As I’ve mentioned, we are about 90-92% complete in the wrapping up of the ‘cleanup’ phase of the last holdouts of these Grey & Reptilian menaces here on Earth.

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...nal-earth-life
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Arc (2nd October 2011), Billy (2nd October 2011), jcocks (2nd October 2011), KiwiElf (2nd October 2011), onawah (2nd October 2011), unearth9 (23rd October 2011)

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

You know, I'm sure I may come off selective in where I choose my crazy sources, but as much as I love Wilcock and Fullford and some other folks who wish to contribute to this story, none make me cringe and wish they weren't on my side as much as this Andromaden Council stuff.

It's like being in a debate with sane folks who are giving good argument for their case and then having the most rediculous person you can imagine sound off in your defense and the folks you are debating with give you the raised eyebrows as if to say "is this representitive of who believe in what your talking about?" to which you realize now you've lost the arguement thanks to this,,,,ahem,,,,thanks but no thanks,,"help".

On another note, Asrid posted a thread with this video.
    Her thread isn't dealing with the questions we are asking in this thread.

Are these mysterious booms a continuation of this underground war we have been hearing about?

Last edited by DNA; 2nd October 2011 at 05:40.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th October 2011), unearth9 (23rd October 2011)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I'm not sure how plausible this story is because I've listened to Wilcock's B.S so many times that it's practically tabloid fodder to me. Ditto on Fulford.

12. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Since some kind of sonic weaponry is what Wilcock ended up saying was causing the DUMBs to explode, this video seems like it might be corroborative evidence.
    I understand what you are saying about all three sources, but if there is evidence that adds up, then there might be something to this, but obviously more evidence is needed before any conclusions can be drawn.
    It's still pretty mysterious, alright.
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

On another note, Asrid posted a thread with this video.
    Her thread isn't dealing with the questions we are asking in this thread.

Are these mysterious booms a continuation of this underground war we have been hearing about?

Last edited by onawah; 2nd October 2011 at 08:55.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (2nd October 2011), jcocks (2nd October 2011)

14. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Since some kind of sonic weaponry is what Wilcock ended up saying was causing the DUMBs to explode, this video seems like it might be corroborative evidence.
    I understand what you are saying about all three sources, but if there is evidence that adds up, then there might be something to this, but obviously more evidence is needed before any conclusions can be drawn.
    It's still pretty mysterious, alright.
    Oh yea, for sure with the Tennessee video talking about the rumblings. I wasn't disparaging the folks talking about the rumblings in Tennesse, on the contrary, I was offering it up as possible unsubstantive correlating data that pinged if you will.

And I have no problem with Scaler Weopons being discussed as possible culprits in the incident discussed by Fullford and Wilcock, quite the contrary I posted this thread three days before the east coast earth quakes took place AC Griffith - Scaler Weopons - Russia Attacking the USA and then commented on how this is the kind of weoponery that could have caused it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

onawah (2nd October 2011)

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Has anybody seen Oprah since the incident?
    I recently dreamt that Oprah would emerge from the underground bunkers with long hair and become the new leader of the Earth after the apocalypse.
    I'm just saying...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Anno (2nd October 2011), jcocks (3rd October 2011)

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

About a decade or so ago, someone explained to me that there is a shadow government here in the U.S. and black ops projects that have been siphoning off billions of our taxes for decades. At the time, because I did not have first-hand information about this issue, I thought that they were nuts. It was simply too over-the-top for me at the time. Now? It's pretty much standard news.

When we all first heard about off-planet beings and civilizations being real, there was a degree of fear because of the information that we have been fed for so many years, that they are all out to get us. But we've had enough time now to learn and understand that they are really real and that there are a few isolated civilizations that have done lasting harm to our Earth and our people. What we now need to look at are those coalitions of off-planet civilizations that have agreed to come together as councils or collectives with intentions of helping us disentangle our own global civilization from the advanced and powerful ancient off-planet beings who have been ruling our own civilization for over 10,000 Earth years. This is a huge job. The people of our Earth can't do this. Our global governments and many military leaders are controlled by these ancient malevolent influences. We don't have the advanced technologies and/or understanding of off-planet civilizations to carry this through. There has to be a degree of trust that allows this huge task to be performed in order to free us. Our Earth is sitting on the cusp of becoming a member of those councils or collectives. We are being offered this opportunity.

There exist white-hats in the military and the government, who are working toward our real freedom. But even these do not have access to technologies that are needed. How do they go about cleaning out the underground tunnels of Orion greys and Draco reptilians that we know exist down there? Dulce is located btw, in northern New Mexico, one of the clean-out sites that was rocked.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

craig mitchell (7th October 2011), DNA (2nd October 2011), KiwiElf (8th October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011)

20. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    About a decade or so ago, someone explained to me that there is a shadow government here in the U.S. and black ops projects that have been siphoning off billions of our taxes for decades. At the time, because I did not have first-hand information about this issue, I thought that they were nuts. It was simply too over-the-top for me at the time. Now? It's pretty much standard news.

When we all first heard about off-planet beings and civilizations being real, there was a degree of fear because of the information that we have been fed for so many years, that they are all out to get us. But we've had enough time now to learn and understand that they are really real and that there are a few isolated civilizations that have done lasting harm to our Earth and our people. What we now need to look at are those coalitions of off-planet civilizations that have agreed to come together as councils or collectives with intentions of helping us disentangle our own global civilization from the advanced and powerful ancient off-planet beings who have been ruling our own civilization for over 10,000 Earth years. This is a huge job. The people of our Earth can't do this. Our global governments and many military leaders are controlled by these ancient malevolent influences. We don't have the advanced technologies and/or understanding of off-planet civilizations to carry this through. There has to be a degree of trust that allows this huge task to be performed in order to free us. Our Earth is sitting on the cusp of becoming a member of those councils or collectives. We are being offered this opportunity.

There exist white-hats in the military and the government, who are working toward our real freedom. But even these do not have access to technologies that are needed. How do they go about cleaning out the underground tunnels of Orion greys and Draco reptilians that we know exist down there? Dulce is located btw, in northern New Mexico, one of the clean-out sites that was rocked.
    You are excellent in conveying your thoughts. You are sober and pretty realistic. You do an excellent job of staying on point.
    You are very easy to read. I thank you for such a wonderfull response.

I have no problem in believing ETs exist.
    I'm a huge Wendelle Stevens fan and base most of my decisions regarding ETs on the data he has provided with his contact books.
    These contact books are incredibly well written and Wendelle almost always goes to the scene of the what happened and does an excellent job corroborating the story like he was born to be a journalist.

I just have issues with channelled material.
    I have problems trusting the individual presenting the data.
    If he is talking to folks that wish to give validation that they were involved in said incident, then why didn't they give the information before it was done, thus giving validation to the messenger?

Thanks for your response Snowbird

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), RMorgan (2nd October 2011), Snowbird (2nd October 2011), teddyc1 (3rd October 2011)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    You are excellent in conveying your thoughts. You are sober and pretty realistic. You do an excellent job of staying on point.
    You are very easy to read. I thank you for such a wonderfull response.

I have no problem in believing ETs exist.
    I'm a huge Wendelle Stevens fan and base most of my decisions regarding ETs on the data he has provided with his contact books.
    These contact books are incredibly well written and Wendelle almost always goes to the scene of the what happened and does an excellent job corroborating the story like he was born to be a journalist.

I just have issues with channelled material.
    I have problems trusting the individual presenting the data.
    If he is talking to folks that wish to give validation that they were involved in said incident, then why didn't they give the information before it was done, thus giving validation to the messenger?

Thanks for your response Snowbird
    Thanks for the great compliment DNA. I wish that my thought patterns were at all times lucid.

Believe it or not, I agree with you. There are channelers and then there are channelers. Unfortunately, they reside in the same arena. I'm watching the messages of this Tolec and am cataloging these messages in my library-brain area...watching and waiting.

Even when there are cases of visitations such as The Friendship Case, giovanni's post # 448 on this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...oup#post223551 , not referring to you, but people have a very hard time believing that these types of visitors exist. It is even more difficult to accept the validity of a message that comes through another human. That's understandable. There are many opportunities for human technological control.

However, we have all felt, sensed and known in our guts that something big is coming. I think that this something is going to be an entire change accompanied by some really interesting surprises. All we have to do is to continue to piece together the puzzle and figure out where we are headed.
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

DNA (3rd October 2011), jcocks (3rd October 2011), KiwiElf (8th October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), onawah (2nd October 2011), unearth9 (23rd October 2011)

24. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DNA, if by channeled material, you are referring to Teloc, technically that was not channeled material, it was from experiences he claimed he had while lucid dreaming or astral travel.
    Personally, it all sounded much too naive and too good to be true for me, but I got interested in this topic because there have been enough other sources with similar conclusions, and intuitively, I could not totally dismiss the possibility there was some truth in the stories.

There have been channelers who have said that the Reptilians and Greys that were underground have been leaving of their own accord for some time due to pressure from the benevolent ETs. Some whistleblowers have corroborated this.
    Telco said that the DUMBs in question were targeted because many of the last malingerers were concentrated there.
    It was implied that those particular targets were so crucial to the whole underground operation that it would put their plans in total disarray for some time, at least, so that, presumably, not much more on the order of that attack would be necessary, and many more would now surrender or leave.
    Whether the tunnels are being shut down would be another key factor, certainly, but I haven't seen much evidence on that as yet either.
    Though the sonic booms that people are reporting is certainly very interesting.

Whether any conclusions can be drawn, of course, remains to be seen.
    Considering how ruthless TPTW are, I think we have been getting some help from benevolent ETs, otherwise I think things would be much worse on planet Earth by now.
    I think the ETs are very cautious about allowing us to become too dependent on them, but I have a hard time understanding their guidelines.
    I think some of them are more willing to become involved, while other do not want to risk lowering their own vibrational level by doing so, and so are keeping their distance and taking only what action they deem necessary.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd October 2011 at 01:55.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (3rd October 2011), KiwiElf (8th October 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd October 2011), Snowbird (3rd October 2011), unearth9 (23rd October 2011)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Below is the update to David Wilcock's online article about this/these explosions.

UPDATE WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2011

IT WAS NOT A NUCLEAR ATTACK

I am happy to report that the highest-level intelligence sources we have on this subject have now informed us that NO radioactivity was detected in either of the destroyed areas.

What they DID find is now considered a baffling mystery. I acknowledge in advance that this seems difficult to believe. They have now concluded that both bases were destroyed by an instantaneous twenty-fold increase in air pressure.

Let me spell it out for you in plain terms. There is nothing left in either of these areas. Everything in them has been crushed to tiny particles of rubble. There is no point in ever trying to access them again or redevelop. The damage is total.

No one knows how such an event is even possible. There is no record of any attack like this ever having been done before within the insider world.

Fulford's sources seem very clear about who did this and why it was done. Nonetheless, this attack does not resemble any known terrestrial technology -- regardless of how classified it may be.

THIS MAY HAVE BEEN ET-ASSISTED

Therefore, this may have been an ET-assisted attack -- consistent with the China's October Surprise series I've been documenting here.

It may be that a massive quantity of air was "portaled" into either base. Portal technology does exist, but it certainly has never before been used like this -- and it's not even clear how it could be done.

It is also possible that some unknown technology was used to expand the size of the air molecules within the bases by a factor of twenty.

Russian "scalar" technology can make things get much hotter or much colder, and can create destructive impulses, but there is no record of anything like this ever having been achieved.

PERSONNEL MAY HAVE BEEN SPARED

If ETs were responsible, and used advanced portal technology, it may also be that at least some, if not all of the personnel in these facilities were moved to a safe area before the attack was conducted.

If this is the case, none of them have been able to or allowed to make contact as of yet.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...dergroundbases
    Plato

Martin Luther King, Jr.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Arc (23rd October 2011), craig mitchell (7th October 2011), DNA (3rd October 2011), KiwiElf (8th October 2011), onawah (5th October 2011), Referee (3rd October 2011), unearth9 (23rd October 2011)

28. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

There's another update on it today, at the top not the end. http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...dergroundbases

29. Link to Post #77
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

SOunds good if he's right. I hope he is.

30. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Here is another theory I cam across on this subject thought I should post for others to consider. I have no idea what to think about channeled info. I take it with a grain of salt. It is intersesting however. You will have to wait it is in a Q and A format this specific question is answered in around 7:48.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

DNA (8th October 2011), unearth9 (23rd October 2011)

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Im changing my vote. I think this stuff is keeping people occupied while the rats steal all the cheese.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

kersley (23rd October 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd October 2011)

34. Link to Post #80
    Hacienda San Joaquin. Vilcabamba. Ecuador
    Thanks

Those are the Few you know of...... and what of the Non Americans?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast