+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Toothache

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

Default Re: Toothache

On I feel for you. I recently had to have a tooth out it was so painful..the nerve was unhappy my dentist said 🤔..but while I waited for the appointment I found something called orajel. It's a gel that you put on the toothache and it numbs the pain instantly..it sort of feels like when you have an injection to have a tooth out and your mouth n lips go numb. Worked for me..I'm in uk but got it from Amazon so prob available on us site. Hope you find relief soon but will send you healing.xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), Harmony (15th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Toothache

Have tooth problems myself at moment. Oddly it seems to get worse exercising which I have just looked up and could be due to increased blood flow: https://benefitsbridge.unitedconcord...rarily%20worse.

I have found oil pulling to help in the past. I normally do it in the evening before bed and generally feel much better the next day. I have tried it once with current pain without so much success but will try it again tonight I think. Certainly helps clean up infection imo which presumably helps reduce inflammation/pain.
    https://theayurvedaexperience.com/bl...lp-a-toothache

I am assuming it wouldn't pull out whatever the temp filling is. It should withstand eating, so wouldn't think it would be problem. Given your obvious pain it might be worth checking the filling is still there as well.
    Last edited by One; 15th August 2020 at 06:56.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), Harmony (15th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2