+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toothache

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Toothache

I am having a serious toothache problem. It's gone on for about a week, and I can't go to a dentist at this time. I believe in the power of prayer and healing, so it's my bottom right molar. I'd appreciate any healing energy.

Much love and hugs

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Default Re: Toothache

What worked for me was getting an ice cube and rubbing it into my palm until the pain subsided.

There will come a day when we know our true history.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

<8> (25th September 2011), Caren (26th September 2011), crosby (25th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (25th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I am having a serious toothache problem. It's gone on for about a week, and I can't go to a dentist at this time. I believe in the power of prayer and healing, so it's my bottom right molar. I'd appreciate any healing energy.

Much love and hugs
    You aren't having sinus problems are you? Sometimes that can make your teeth hurt, even one or more of your bottom teeth.

In any case, healing energy coming your way.

Please keep us posted as to how you are doing...we do care.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to animalspirits For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), crosby (25th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (25th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Oh just this morning I was on a site www.lisamharrison.com and she has a remedy for toothache!! she also has a great interview with David Icke and another with George Kavassilas .......she says slice a clove of garlic lengthwise and place on the gum below the sore tooth.........which can hurt like hell for up to 30 seconds........and burn but gargle with salt and water after for that.
    Hope it helps.....nothing worse
    http://youtu.be/vERo_qmhxWY

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), crosby (25th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (25th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

Another idea - clove oil.
    When we were younger my mother didnīt have clove oil, so she gave us a raw piece of clove to hold on the painful area (not for too long).

I hope you feel better soon.
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), crosby (25th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), Marianne (25th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

yea cloves are good too........maybe in a little whiskey

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), crosby (25th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), Marianne (25th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

I 'third' the clove oil, or a whole clove. It can be strong, so use it carefully.

I've read raw garlic too, and that sounds good, would definitely try it.

Healing energy for you, hope it subsides real soon.

All love,
    Junebug

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), crosby (25th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

hi Unified Serenity, i recently suffered an awful tooth problem as well. i am sending you all good thoughts and positive energy to help it go away.
    warmest, corson

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011), Marianne (25th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Thanks everyone! I looked for clove oil but it's not that easy to find anymore. Interestingly, I have a stuffy nose today so maybe it is linked to my sinus. It hasn't hurt as much today, so hopefully this pain will go away.

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

You might have to ask the pharmacist for clove oil -- I thought most good drugstores carried it. A health food store will have it, in the essential oil area.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), Lord Sidious (26th September 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I always mix some sea salt in some warm water and rinse around the area where the pain is for 2 or 3 mins makes me gag but has always worked for me , dont drink any of it though makes you sick

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thefrenzy1978 For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), conk (26th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), mahalall (26th September 2011), Unified Serenity (26th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member thewebkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Tooth pain is related to kidneys in chinese medicine. Take it easy on the adrenals. Lay off the caffeine maybe?

I used a don croft zapper to get rid of a bad toothache I got recently. It'll fry out the bacteria that are wreaking havoc.

Ron

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thewebkid For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), Earth Angel (26th September 2011), Marianne (26th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Much love and hugs
    Sending warm wishes and thoughts

But on a more serious note go get it checked out the longer you leave it the worse it could get.

About 12 months ago i had the same problem i took painkillers but they didn’t work. I preyed but it did not get any better it got much worse. Some things won’t heel themselves as much as we want them to. I am petrified of the dentist. One morning i woke up and my face look deformed the abscess was huge and the pain i couldn’t stand. After i had tablets to take the swelling down i then had the tooth removed and the relief afterwards.

The point i am trying to make is i can virtually put up with any pain but tooth pain is unbearable.

I am so glad i didn’t live in the old ages

24. Link to Post #14
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

Sounds like you might have an abscess building US, and if you go to the dentist then you would be prescribed antibiotics and have to take them all before any treatment can be done. On a bottom tooth nothing can drain (unless you stand on your head 24/7!) For comfort, my father would prescribe some oil of cloves mixed with zinc oxide, which will provide a warm poultice (like a hot water bottle on a tummy ache). Oh, and gentle rinsing with warm salty water ......

Much love and hugs
    Take care . . .
    Last edited by Miller; 26th September 2011 at 21:30.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Might sound lame - but boils, abscesses & the like seem to hate cabbage! I don't know how - but cabbage (chopped up finely and swallowed like a raw soup if necessary) does it for a while because the swelling seems to reduce. Not the tastiest but I've done it many a time to tide me over until the dentist..
    Wishes for love, healing & a speedy recovery!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jay For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), Marianne (26th September 2011), Unified Serenity (26th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member cheez_2806's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand how painful these teeth problem can get. The left jaw was swollen...
    I agree with The One - you should at least go to the dentist to check what is wrong with the teeth before getting any treatments. Such as...do you have a hole in that teeth or anything? any nerves infected? check the gums with a clean hand and feel around check if there is anything protruding from it....or...do you have one of those magnifying mirrors?? check if u have anything stuck deep in between the teeth and the gum..

but the natural remedies I believe can be very useful to the swollen gum and pain.

Best to you~
    Hope the pain/swolleness goes down ASAP!!!

SI

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheez_2806 For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011), The One (26th September 2011), Unified Serenity (26th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Thefrenzy1978 (here)
    I always mix some sea salt in some warm water and rinse around the area where the pain is for 2 or 3 mins makes me gag but has always worked for me , dont drink any of it though makes you sick
    This has worked for me as well. Actually cured an swollen, infected spot in the gums. Didn't want to take antibiotics.

Also, perhaps try some MMS?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011), daledo (26th September 2011), DoubleHelix (26th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

From link: http://www.cancertutor.com/Other03/Toothache.html
    Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide

This treatment may not be possible for young children. If they swallow the hydrogen peroxide it may cause stomach problems (i.e. they may throw up), but IT IS HARMLESS and is not dangerous at all!!!

The main thing you need is 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide. This is a treatment that will frequently work by itself.

Obviously, if you do not have food grade hydrogen peroxide at home, you won't have time to buy it over the Internet. Thus, go to a pharmacy and buy a bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide.

It will penetrate through the tooth and the extra oxygen molecules will kill the microbes inside the tooth.

You literally use this 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash, only you keep it in the mouth for several minutes at a time, COVERING/SOAKING the tooth that is aching.

Have not had to try this for myself, but intend on it if needed.
    Good Luck!
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

33. The Following User Says Thank You to rosie For This Post:

Caren (26th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

I have been blessed with really good teeth. I have one cavity that I had filled when I was about 9 or 10 years old. Last year I had major pains in my rear molar towards the base of it. It hurt when I touched it and brushing that tooth was very painful. This went on for maybe 6 months. I have talked about using MMS for helping with getting rid of my Multiple Sclerosis symptoms but I don't think I have talked about the effect it had on my tooth. I gargled with it for a few minutes twice a day and did this for maybe 4 days. I havnt had an ache since and that was over a year ago. I was thinking at the time that I had to go to the dentist to get it pulled but no need for that with my trusty bottle of MMS. Give it a try... it can be used for MANY things and should be in everyones medicine cabinet.

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Happy to find a subject about Toothache from 2011

As today 2020-08-15 I swear to God, I have now suffered this hard aching pain for 4 days and a half, and it drives me insane!
    Why can't i get efficent painkillers from my dentist?

I went there Tuesday after having had pain from Sunday, she drilled out an old amalgam filling out of the bloody tooth that was/is killing me, filled it in with provisional stuff.
    To let a pro dentist have a look at it. wich could take upt to 14 days.

Good I thought the pain would go away, but it didn't.

Is there anyway to get out of this maddening pain except suicide?
    Can't sleep, can't eat, cant focus on anything.

Sorry If I dont make sense, or spell correct, I'm in pain driving me mad!
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 15th August 2020 at 05:25.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), Harmony (15th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast