Thread: Your Questions for Aliens

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,135 times in 403 posts

Default Re: Your Questions for Aliens

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    So, how did it go?

Hi Violet - I've been away for 3 days. Questions chosen - will have them up soon. Encounter in next 2 weeks. Had a 'blinking light' interaction with them on the weekend as a warm up !

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

crosby (12th November 2011), jimbojp (1st November 2011), ktlight (31st October 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

i would like to know. If they are infact our makers, How is leaving us to fend for ourselves, with observation from a distance, justified, when it is engrained in us to need teachers, mentors, and instructors, as well as accurate information at our disposal.. If the professors and teachers at a university, were to one day up and disappear, and say before leaving, "ok students, we're leaving, its up to you to teach yourselves and figure it out on your own", chaos would insue, there would be no order, and confusion would run rampid as students are left in a daze while the ones with the knowledge have left.. How is that any different then what they've done with us humans. If they are our makers, how is it fair to us, to not stick around and instruct and edify us.. Granted, there have been many messengers on their behalf and middlemen so to speak, but that is not the same... I would sure love to have a teacher/mentor more advanced and wise beyond my imagination to help edify me and instruct, rather then be expected to advance myself without proper guidance..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

Bright Garlick (1st November 2011), IndigoStar (31st October 2011), Tarka the Duck (31st October 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

For my first message on this forum I would intervent for something.

I have also very good contact with many "groups" (even if I don't know what your talking about), for me it is more a sort of hierarchy. From my experiences I can tell that it is not good to ask question and to wait for an answer... It is not supposed to be that way and I will be very interested to read the answer What degree of manipulation did they used lol Because they are very great in this game you know, even excellent ! We are an experience, so don't forget the main idea

What I'm trying to say. Yes they created the human race and our History is going far beyond what I saw on internet... jst that way. And our purpose of living and exiistence is not to be nice puppet or puppy listening the "great master of space" you know. Because we are "the great master"... the experience, what we are is spiritual... so... listening is not enough.

The point is to believe in ourself and to know that we are all sons of "God" after... as they told me "don't be like us, be you, that way you can give and bright". Natural selection is important in the real world and what we are living is a sort of spiritual selection... whom listening his inner "God" and who is not You see ? Interesting isn't it ?

Everything has an end and we are all going to that "end"

Hope that my message is not taken as offensive, because I'm trying to be helpfull for my race. That's all.
    Last edited by Xenos; 31st October 2011 at 15:12. Reason: correction

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xenos For This Post:

aranuk (12th November 2011), Bright Garlick (1st November 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

For those who left why.

8. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Xenos (here)
    For my first message on this forum I would intervent for something.

I have also very good contact with many "groups" (even if I don't know what your talking about), for me it is more a sort of hierarchy. From my experiences I can tell that it is not good to ask question and to wait for an answer... It is not supposed to be that way and I will be very interested to read the answer What degree of manipulation did they used lol Because they are very great in this game you know, even excellent ! We are an experience, so don't forget the main idea

What I'm trying to say. Yes they created the human race and our History is going far beyond what I saw on internet... jst that way. And our purpose of living and exiistence is not to be nice puppet or puppy listening the "great master of space" you know. Because we are "the great master"... the experience, what we are is spiritual... so... listening is not enough.

The point is to believe in ourself and to know that we are all sons of "God" after... as they told me "don't be like us, be you, that way you can give and bright". Natural selection is important in the real world and what we are living is a sort of spiritual selection... whom listening his inner "God" and who is not You see ? Interesting isn't it ?

Everything has an end and we are all going to that "end"

Hope that my message is not taken as offensive, because I'm trying to be helpfull for my race. That's all.
    Xenos I am in agreement with much of what you have said. We are god, we are us, not them but we are all of the one body of god.
    In my experience I am not sure about 'not supposed to be that way'. I was never told how it should be and I have an unusual relationship with these 2 races from a longer term perspective.
    Part of me feels like it is best to meet them and just go with the flow - no questions at all but another part of me wants to ask many more of my own questions. And because of this I thought 'would it be possible to ask questions for others ?'. I don't know if it is possible or not. What I do know is that my alien friends have great compassion for all and in the past have happily answered all my questions. I figured, nothing ventured, nothing gained. But it may be that because they come for me and this is my experience, they may wonder why I ask questions for others and encourage others to have their own experiences. Only time will tell if this is possible or not. I figured if I could give others what I have access to, then that would be a good thing.

Personally my partner (also a life long experiencer) thinks the whole idea of asking others questions is stupid and disrespectful of the aliens. She does not like me doing this.

So, anyway, we will just see what happens.

No offence taken and yes I agree 'everything has an end and we are all going back to that end and ultimately back to the beginning'.

May you be happy and well, Bright.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

crosby (12th November 2011), Xenos (1st November 2011)

10. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,794 times in 662 posts

Hi BG,
    I have 3 questions:
    - How can we (all beings), living in a planet where we need to kill to survive, change the vibration of fear if it's so permeated in every being?
    - What do we (humans) need to do or learn in order for us to be conscious creators?
    - Is it even possible we can create consciously in a manner that we can really see our manifestations? And I'm asking this as if one wants to manifest something, how do we do it and see the results of our creations sooner, instead of doing long and tiresome techniques that seem to never work?

I really hope you consider this questions important or perhaps you already know the answers?

Thank you very much and I wish you a great experience as I'm very sure it will be.
    Cloud.

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Here's my questions

1) What is your real agenda with earth & earth humans?

2) what is your real agenda in this universe as a species?

12. Link to Post #128
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Folks - no more questions please as I have finalized the 10 questions and will post shortly.

Cloud 9 - Great questions but I will have to leave them for another time. They in themselves are worthy of a whole encounter ! Thanks anyway !

Thanks everyone !
    Have a lovely day, Bright.

PS. I no longer take or answer PM's as I don't have time !

13. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Alien Questions – Pool List

Hi Folks - I have made a decision on the 10 questions but before I list them, please take note of the following : I also asked for questions on my blog and received a few questions there. A couple of my friends had priority - as they have done a great deal for me and this was a way of reciprocating the kindness. The bias was small. The questions were wide and varied and it was very difficult to pick 10 questions. Some people treated this like a joke and that's ok but this was a serious offer. Many questions are best answered by humans not aliens. I chose the questions that most resonated with me or what I felt appropriate to ask. There were some questions I thought you would ask, that you did not.

And as I stated earlier - I can't guarentee that I will remember to ask these questions or that I will remember the encounter well or that I will remember their answers. All I can do is try. It isd always an overwhelming experience physically and emotionally and it can be difficult to function normally. It may take several months to collate the answers (for example I still have not written up my January encounter because a great deal happened and I only remember some of what happened). I WILL BE LEAVING PROJECT AVALON AFTER I POST THE 10 QUESTIONS AND SO ANY FOLLOW UP WILL ONLY BE POSTED ON MY BLOG :http://otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com/

I have made some minor modifications to questions - a few capitals and questions spaced into individual questions for ease of reading. There were 164 questions and sometimes it was very difficult to decide between questions. I kept some questions only because they were easier to understand, although other questions were similar in nature.

Thank you to everyone who made a sincere effort. Sorry if your questions didn't make it. It may be some comfort for you to know that this may be the first time in human history, that any group has collectively asked aliens questions (outside of The Architecture) and years from now our descendants will be able to trace a path back to here. Some of those descendants will have daily contact with aliens and be amused at how we began our interactions with them.

I will make a sincere effort to take your questions with me and bring back answers. I can't rule out that the aliens will want to answer some of you directly.

Here are the questions :

Astrid :
    RH negative blood group, im RH neg myself. So that would be one for sure. Ask if they can elabortate on that blood group, and its origns.

Sandy :
    I see ships roam the night sky, some zigzag, some flash-are these friendly, the ones you are talking with?
    I would like to open a line of communication with entities outside of earth/terra ferma; how do i know if i have contacted a friendly entity such as the ones you are speaking with?
    How come ‘they’ haven’t really come forward to integrate the masses into the universal truth-we (earthlings) are not alone?

KMG :
    What areas of the earth do they specifically see as experiencing great hardship in the future?
    In their opinion, how can the human species evolve to live in harmony with the earth and the universe? And what do they think individuals can do to help this evolution?
    What do they think about the “Starseed” idea among New Age circles, in which some humans believe they have alien parents?

Eileen H. :
    Do some of your ships cause radiation like effects on us humans? and so have resulted in many cases of people being harmed/killed/vanished over the eons. Ancient aliens made a case for that last night in their episode about places that are called ‘death’. Like the ‘valley of death’ (russia), a mound called ‘death’ ..something, in australia and so on.
    How come when I tuned into star beings I have a negative experience? Is that all my own manisfestation or that is because I am too dense a being and trying to contact more evolved beings with lighter densities is non-compatible?

Margie :
    Do you get cancer? If so, how do you treat it. If not, how did you eradicate it?
    I wonder if we are being taught in dreamtime (or in other mediums) by beings outside of our reality. I never thought of extraterrestrials being involved, but…why not?

D-Day :
    What are your friend's thoughts on the so-called 'Galactic Federation of Light' that we keep hearing so much about here on Earth?
    Does this group/federation actually exist or is it merely some kind of human construct/fabrication?
    If said group exists and is known to your friends, do they believe said group to be of a benevolent persuasion?
    Again, if they have awareness of said group, do they believe said group's intentions towards humanity are in any way misguided or misplaced?
    Are your friends, themselves, members of said group?

Morgaine :
    Are the ET's going friendly, ie: In what form do they exist alongside the humans, as teachers, observers, or something more sinister?
    Do all humans have the ability to communicate with these beings? If so how is this done?

Meeradas :
    "Who is the Doer?"
    "Am i human?"

Shamanseeker :
    Hi, I'd like to know what they like doing in their spare time.
    Their feelings about their families: do they miss them;
    do they travel with them on their spaceships;
    what are their houses like;
    do they come from villages, towns, cities and what are they like;
    what is the countryside like where they come from etc.

Kemo :
    Where do I sign up to 'boldly go'?

Ktlight :
    What is the primary purpose of this communication?
    What is expected to be the outcome?

Anno :
    What kind of music do Aliens listen to?
    If they created us, who created them?

Fred S. :
    Do they have questions for us?

Finally there !!! :
    Is it a burden knowing what they know?
    Is everything in life predestination?

Violet :
    Why the mystery? If you exist, just show up or make yourself proven in some way that is comprehensive for average people too. I look out of my window every night and I'm very interested in the topic. Yet I and many people with me have never encountered such appearances. Not during daytime either, by the way.
    Who is your creator?

<8>
    Do they have need for toilets??..(if they do, they have to eat something i guess) I was actually thinking we must be the lowest form of spices on the toilet to day..
    Do they long for spending a lifetime here on earth some day??...(this is a YES or NO question) please ask "WHY" after they told yes or no. One might use this to see how BAD or GOOD we have it here..

Ilia Pandia :
    Where are you from?
    How is your society structured?
    How do treat your children? How do you educate them?
    Do you have the concept of "family"?
    What do you use as an energy source?
    What do you think of "ownership"?
    What do you think of free will? (do you have it? do you respect it in others? is it a gift or curse?)
    How is your connection with the environment?
    What are your eating habits? (are you "vegetarians", do use use other kind of nourishment? I try not to be judgmental, but my hope is that we should not kill something to eat it.)
    How are you related to us, humans?
    If some of us ask for help, to what extent you can help them?

Passiglight :
    Ascended masters,,,,,,,,,?????
    Galactic fed of light,,,,,,,???
    Arcuturian ? Pliadien ? syrians ? etc etc,,,

MiguelQ :
    How to timetravel? what scientists are we missing?
    How can I contact you? Telepathy? What is the key to be able,?
    Are your ships already cloacked here on earth orbit?
    How to jump to another dimension? That we are not able to see.
    Is it true that in the dimension of time. My shape of past and future is a solid known. And we are just a slice on the dimension of time from that object.and everything is already done?and written
    Is time travel possible?
    What comes after death?
    And most important. How can we save us and improve?
    Are you watching us from every side? Even inside of us. At another dimension?

Markpierre :
    Which direction is the toilet roll meant to go?
    Is it ok to hang socks on the line in pairs? And if not, why?
    What other issues if understood, could bring greater harmony to the relationship between males and females of our species?
    And one really personal one to me; When they left they said they were just going for more beer. Was I supposed to wait where I was? because I waited for a really really long time. Where did they have to go to get beer?

Gary-Arsenault :
    Do aliens drink beer?
    Are alien female's behavior and thought processes just as hard to understand, as the females here on Earth?

Starchild111 :
    Dear Aliens, "friends in High places". Is it painful to witness the pain and turmoil, that we in the 3D are experiencing as we "learn" our Karmic lessons?
    I have really wanted to make "concious" contact for years, and tried, and I mean conversational/relationship that I will remember kind of contact. How may I go about successfully doing this??

Ghostrider :
    Knowing the ptb would enslave us and lie and ruin the earth, would they still have begun the human experiment if they could have a do over ??

Kristo :
    Are your ETs interdimensional or exist in a living/breathing meat suit as we on Earth do? 2) What dimensional plane do they primarily exist (3D, 4D, etc.)? 3)
    What is their reason for contacting humans (to warn, assist, etc...)?

Beyondmyctrl :
    Could you ask them why they are talking to you but not to me ?

WhiteFeather :
    Will the power of love overcome the love of power on planet earth, and if so what timeline date?
    Is the moon an artificial satellite? And if so what is its true purpose.
    Is Mars and other planets in our solar system inhabited and if so whom are occupying them and why.
    What was the original purpose or plan for humans on this planet, and were we genetically modified by The Annunaki?
    Will Free energy be exposed and utilized, and if so what timeline. Year
    What is the purpose/plan and agendas of Chemtrails.
    Will a great transformation on planet earth take place within the next 2 years.
    What was the purpose of The Myan Calendar, and does the date 12/21/2012 signify anything for humans or planet earth.
    Will we be crossing into The Procession of The Equinox shortly, which occurs every 29,520 years and if so what will occur on the planet and its effect on life.
    Are TPTB utilizing HAARP technology to modify weather, earthquakes, tsunami's, mind control, etc. and or what is the real purposes of this.
    Are our ancestors from the stars shutting down nukes on this planet.
    Can you please tell them that we know we have been severely manipulated, mind controlled, poisoned with vaccines, foods, and medicines so much that we are still fighting the good fight here on this beautiful planet and hopefully some day we can join our galactic family in the universe. Ohh and
    By the way.... if you could give us a lil help, guidance, assistance etc., with all the B/S that we are dealing with, it would be greatly appreciated.

Bennycog :
    Is this mess of a planet how you imagined it would turn out? And
    When do we get our nudge out of the nest?

DarMar :
    Are you really an alien?

Rmorgan :
    Well, I think the first thing you must do is ask them to give you a concrete proof that they are Aliens indeed, then, if they can prove, proceed for some other questions. There are good questions on this post.
    Ask them if you can record the meeting with a cam. If yes, ask them to prove they are aliens on front of the cam, so we can finally proceed to disclosure and you´ll be part of the human history. If not, ask why not.

Be careful. There´s a lot of mentally ill persons out there claiming they are anything, from Jesus to Santa Claus.

Lifebringer :
    How soon can all the truth be revealed to US?

Pickle :
    How do we love enough, understand enough, do enough, to tip the balance from oppression into freedom (freedom = how we were meant to be before tptw arrived on the scene), and do they consider we need their help to kick-start this? 
    If we fail (re the above) in this timeline, what can they tell us that we can pass on to our children to empower them for their future?
    I don't mind if we have 'disclosure' or not (I already know ;-) but can they tell us if they see free energy (without harming Earth) coming within the next ten years?
    For the many people that say they view the stars at night and feel homesick, what is their opinion for the reason why (apart from them laughing their socks off at the thought, if they wear socks!)?
    Not being clear who these ET's are.. to what degree can they/do they observe us - for example, can they hear our thoughts, do they walk 'n talk amongst us to know us better, do they mainly follow political events rather than getting involved with 'normal' people... that kind of thing.
    If they have an answer that they consider achievable for us - what would they advise we do to stop large scale starvation, poverty and suffering?

Kano :
    What can I/we do to have direct interaction with ET?
    What state of mind do we need to be in or what questions do we need to yell up at the sky?
    Since we are seekers, how can we be recognized as a willing catalyst for a greater, more positive change so that we can realize more of our potential in this lifetime and then in turn pass that knowledge on?
    Could you ask them if they recognize my energetic signature from any other time or place?

Cloud 9 :
    What's the real reason they don't show themselves and keep the secrecy? It seems the secrecy doesn't help us at all, most of our problems derive from it.
    If they were allow to give us some advice in order for us to really advance, what would it be?
    If we are such amazing beings as everybody says, what do we need to do (each one of us) to reach full our potential?
    I'd like to know what is the biggest problem we have as individuals that doesn't allow us to become what we need to become and what can we do about it.
    Why the species in this planet need to kill in order to eat? How can we ever reach harmony if it's a dog eats dog world?

Aceninja :
    How can we directly access our soul contract to figure out what our destinies are?
    What do we have to do to have true peace?

Jackovesk :
    What is 'Mankind's TRUE History?
    Disclosure: What will make You & When are you going to 'Show Yourselves' to the World?

Beyondmyctrl :
    Are there homosexuals all over the universe? and, can they take me with them? I don't want to be here anymore...
    I really DO wanna know, is being gay universal ? are there gay Pleidians. gay Reptilians ( not that I'd wanna have sex with one ) gay greys, or is sex just a human thing, that would seem kinda weird wouldn't it ? considering that almost every species on earth has sex, why would it be just confined to us ? I mean you hear about reptilians all the time, although it always seems to be about male reptilians, surely there are female reptilians, and if there are female and male reptilians , surely they have sex no ? and if indeed they do have sex then there is a possibility that there is also gay sex , or is that just us , or let me make that as unoffensive as I possibly can, do aliens love ? and if they do love is it possible that somewhere out there there are two male aliens ( or female ) who are in love with eachother ?

Mad Hatter :
    How is it that whomever made contact with our governments (TPTW) all those years ago (curent cycle) managed to get it so catastrophically wrong?
    By that I mean handing over information and tech to people who have only used it to abuse mankind as a whole doesn't say a lot about their abilities in the realm of discernment now does it. 
    Can they confirm if the group responsible has at least been reprimanded for that colossal blunder by some higher power?

Draco :
    Are there really 50 dimension and have you herd of the "Velon" who may have changed our history thru time travel.
    How long have you been watching us ?
    Will humans as a race final join the final frontier and be able to explore and study all the universes with new technology from you ?

Joedemal :
    Why can't they upload a few photos to the web or better yet open a website so we can have a look at what's out there?

Nanoo Nanoo
    Where is Jarraldu Zenith ?
    Are the Ap Balu and Tao Pa in the same orbit currently ?
    Do they use vibrational frequency to heal a disease from its emotional moment in space time IE. from its inceptional point of sequence ?
    Do they tie in emotionl reactions to a deisease with the eggsageration of a disease ? and further is the interactive matrix of a disease eggasgerated by other humans when they have pity or feel sorry for one who is ill thus making the ilness worse ? And what is the key to blocking these negative/unwanted vibrational energies ? ie is there a key frequency or combination of such to repel ?
    What is the name and purpose of the Logos that resides in Density 9 ?
    And on a lighter note ..Do thety like Hugs ? and Strawberry ice cream ?

Craig :
    You mentioned a group capable of creating souls, does that mean that this group or perhaps others can destroy souls?
    Is it naive of me to think that since there is a creator there could also be a destructor, and if so, have there been reasonings to destroy a soul and has it been done?

Etheric Underground :
    What can we do as light workers to intensify the awakening of others, so
    they have enough time to be where they need to be for ascension.
    Are orbs that I see with beings in them a technology they use to watch us
    without physically being here. As I often feel Im on the truman show.

Koyaanisqatsi :
    Are there taboos in Alien Sex too?
    Also, i wonder about E.T drugs/if they have any crazy acid or anything of the sort.

Slipknotted :
    Why cant we all be worthy ...........................................in meeting them ?

Bennycog :
    What if the maker seen the cake was not how they intended to bake it?
    What if they decided to make their own cake with their own special ingredients and not follow the recipe? is there a recipe?
    How do they mend it or do they just let it fail and try again elsewhere?
    I guess it can boil down to what emotions do these entities have and should we try to connect with their emotions..

Maia Gabrial :
    There's a difference between aliens and ET's. Which are your friends?

Billyji :
    Was there ever an accidental emergancy landing of a craft occupied by humanoid ET's who were stranded here on earth.
    If this is so. How long ago in earth time did this happen and can they expand more of this history and humanities connection to this.
    Will we be able to regain our telepathic abilities, what can we do to assist this process.
    Will you drop in for a visit a cuppa and a wee chat sometime soon. you are more than welcome.

DawnOfANewEra :
    Does peace exist in the planet/galaxy where they come from and, if so, how did it come about?
    How are we Earthlings/Terrans regarded in the universal sphere?

Wookie :
    What's up with the anal probes I keep reading about ?
    What's up with cattle mutilations ?

Markpierre :
    I'd like to ask if there is anything significantly helpful that we can do to cope a little better with the physical effects of changes in frequencies and 'new' energies?

MiguelQ :
    When major cures for cancer and aids and aging will take place? Is this on my time line or not yet?

GlassStealgallfan :
    In the history of your race, did you have wars? If so, how did they end?
    What was the change that allowed you to become a galatic species ?

Kersley :
    Why are they hiding on the moon and not allowed themselves to be seen by the masses? Thing could have been so different.. Agree?

Anklebiter :
    What is the human mind (unlocked) truly capable of - psychic powers, mental abilities, consciousness, awareness, etc?
    How to we humans activate our minds to be able to use the above-mentioned abilities for the good of the human race?

Craig :
    I would like to know the cost of hiring a UFO, a map to the most beautiful constellations, hospitable planets with picnic spots, a never ending picnic basket full of delicious wines, cheeses, fruits and nuts, and no politicians.

Laura Elina :
    Is it you (or the person who is being contacted), who chooses to become aware of this contact, as in on some soul level they are like... Okay, now I am ready to handle this shift in my life, I want to remember more of our meetings. Or is it the ones contacting the contactee that make them aware of the relationship? Or perhaps... It's like mutual agreement? I guess I'm wondering about the nature of the relationship that has been established between the ones contacting and the contactee... Like you said before, would they rather work with you... Or work on you? How did that go with you?
    Maybe you're able to answer this one for yourself? And the next one too.
    Another one I am really curious about is ... Do different groups mingle with each other? Like a being belonging to Group A has a friend in Group B. And I mean... On a more personal level? Is there a personal level between groups? Is there friendship, romantic love, family? Or is that like... Well I know you said before in one of these posts that these human concepts of family, friendship, like love in those forms are quite primitive. But... (I guess this is the human in me talking now, lol) Can we not have those things and have advanced spirituality too in our lives... Or is that the attachment we should rid ourselves of? Is it strictly business on spiritual level between groups that are "advanced" in our human eyes

Inzero :
    I would like to know. If they are infact our makers, How is leaving us to fend for ourselves, with observation from a distance, justified, when it is engrained in us to need teachers, mentors, and instructors, as well as accurate information at our disposal.. If the professors and teachers at a university, were to one day up and disappear, and say before leaving, "ok students, we're leaving, its up to you to teach yourselves and figure it out on your own", chaos would insue, there would be no order, and confusion would run rampid as students are left in a daze while the ones with the knowledge have left.. How is that any different then what they've done with us humans.
    If they are our makers, how is it fair to us, to not stick around and instruct and edify us.. Granted, there have been many messengers on their behalf and middlemen so to speak, but that is not the same... I would sure love to have a teacher/mentor more advanced and wise beyond my imagination to help edify me and instruct, rather then be expected to advance myself without proper guidance..

Xenos :
    What I'm trying to say. Yes they created the human race and our History is going far beyond what I saw on internet... jst that way. And our purpose of living and exiistence is not to be nice puppet or puppy listening the "great master of space" you know. Because we are "the great master"... the experience, what we are is spiritual... so... listening is not enough. The point is to believe in ourself and to know that we are all sons of "God" after... as they told me "don't be like us, be you, that way you can give and bright". Natural selection is important in the real world and what we are living is a sort of spiritual selection... whom listening his inner "God" and who is not. You see ? Interesting isn't it ? Everything has an end and we are all going to that "end".

Cloud 9 :
    How can we (all beings), living in a planet where we need to kill to survive, change the vibration of fear if it's so permeated in every being?
    What do we (humans) need to do or learn in order for us to be conscious creators?
    Is it even possible we can create consciously in a manner that we can really see our manifestations? And I'm asking this as if one wants to manifest something, how do we do it and see the results of our creations sooner, instead of doing long and tiresome techniques that seem to never work?
    Astrid :
    RH negative blood group, im RH neg myself. So that would be one for sure. Ask if they can elabortate on that blood group, and its origns.

Sandy :
    I see ships roam the night sky, some zigzag, some flash-are these friendly, the ones you are talking with?
    I would like to open a line of communication with entities outside of earth/terra ferma; how do i know if i have contacted a friendly entity such as the ones you are speaking with?
    How come ‘they’ haven’t really come forward to integrate the masses into the universal truth-we (earthlings) are not alone?

KMG :
    What areas of the earth do they specifically see as experiencing great hardship in the future?
    In their opinion, how can the human species evolve to live in harmony with the earth and the universe? And what do they think individuals can do to help this evolution?
    What do they think about the “Starseed” idea among New Age circles, in which some humans believe they have alien parents?

Eileen H. :
    Do some of your ships cause radiation like effects on us humans? and so have resulted in many cases of people being harmed/killed/vanished over the eons. Ancient aliens made a case for that last night in their episode about places that are called ‘death’. Like the ‘valley of death’ (russia), a mound called ‘death’ ..something, in australia and so on.
    How come when I tuned into star beings I have a negative experience? Is that all my own manisfestation or that is because I am too dense a being and trying to contact more evolved beings with lighter densities is non-compatible?

Margie :
    Do you get cancer? If so, how do you treat it. If not, how did you eradicate it?
    I wonder if we are being taught in dreamtime (or in other mediums) by beings outside of our reality. I never thought of extraterrestrials being involved, but…why not?

D-Day :
    What are your friend's thoughts on the so-called 'Galactic Federation of Light' that we keep hearing so much about here on Earth?
    Does this group/federation actually exist or is it merely some kind of human construct/fabrication?
    If said group exists and is known to your friends, do they believe said group to be of a benevolent persuasion?
    Again, if they have awareness of said group, do they believe said group's intentions towards humanity are in any way misguided or misplaced?
    Are your friends, themselves, members of said group?

Morgaine :
    Are the ET's going friendly, ie: In what form do they exist alongside the humans, as teachers, observers, or something more sinister?
    Do all humans have the ability to communicate with these beings? If so how is this done?

Meeradas :
    "Who is the Doer?"
    "Am i human?"

Shamanseeker :
    Hi, I'd like to know what they like doing in their spare time.
    Their feelings about their families: do they miss them;
    do they travel with them on their spaceships;
    what are their houses like;
    do they come from villages, towns, cities and what are they like;
    what is the countryside like where they come from etc.

Kemo :
    Where do I sign up to 'boldly go'?

Ktlight :
    What is the primary purpose of this communication?
    What is expected to be the outcome?

Anno :
    What kind of music do Aliens listen to?
    If they created us, who created them?

Fred S. :
    Do they have questions for us?

Finally there !!! :
    Is it a burden knowing what they know?
    Is everything in life predestination?

Violet :
    Why the mystery? If you exist, just show up or make yourself proven in some way that is comprehensive for average people too. I look out of my window every night and I'm very interested in the topic. Yet I and many people with me have never encountered such appearances. Not during daytime either, by the way.
    Who is your creator?

<8>
    Do they have need for toilets??..(if they do, they have to eat something i guess) I was actually thinking we must be the lowest form of spices on the toilet to day..
    Do they long for spending a lifetime here on earth some day??...(this is a YES or NO question) please ask "WHY" after they told yes or no. One might use this to see how BAD or GOOD we have it here..

Ilia Pandia :
    Where are you from?
    How is your society structured?
    How do treat your children? How do you educate them?
    Do you have the concept of "family"?
    What do you use as an energy source?
    What do you think of "ownership"?
    What do you think of free will? (do you have it? do you respect it in others? is it a gift or curse?)
    How is your connection with the environment?
    What are your eating habits? (are you "vegetarians", do use use other kind of nourishment? I try not to be judgmental, but my hope is that we should not kill something to eat it.)
    How are you related to us, humans?
    If some of us ask for help, to what extent you can help them?

Passiglight :
    Ascended masters,,,,,,,,,?????
    Galactic fed of light,,,,,,,???
    Arcuturian ? Pliadien ? syrians ? etc etc,,,

MiguelQ :
    How to timetravel? what scientists are we missing?
    How can I contact you? Telepathy? What is the key to be able,?
    Are your ships already cloacked here on earth orbit?
    How to jump to another dimension? That we are not able to see.
    Is it true that in the dimension of time. My shape of past and future is a solid known. And we are just a slice on the dimension of time from that object.and everything is already done?and written
    Is time travel possible?
    What comes after death?
    And most important. How can we save us and improve?
    Are you watching us from every side? Even inside of us. At another dimension?

Markpierre :
    Which direction is the toilet roll meant to go?
    Is it ok to hang socks on the line in pairs? And if not, why?
    What other issues if understood, could bring greater harmony to the relationship between males and females of our species?
    And one really personal one to me; When they left they said they were just going for more beer. Was I supposed to wait where I was? because I waited for a really really long time. Where did they have to go to get beer?

Gary-Arsenault :
    Do aliens drink beer?
    Are alien female's behavior and thought processes just as hard to understand, as the females here on Earth?

Starchild111 :
    Dear Aliens, "friends in High places". Is it painful to witness the pain and turmoil, that we in the 3D are experiencing as we "learn" our Karmic lessons?
    I have really wanted to make "concious" contact for years, and tried, and I mean conversational/relationship that I will remember kind of contact. How may I go about successfully doing this??

Ghostrider :
    Knowing the ptb would enslave us and lie and ruin the earth, would they still have begun the human experiment if they could have a do over ??

Kristo :
    Are your ETs interdimensional or exist in a living/breathing meat suit as we on Earth do? 2) What dimensional plane do they primarily exist (3D, 4D, etc.)? 3)
    What is their reason for contacting humans (to warn, assist, etc...)?

Beyondmyctrl :
    Could you ask them why they are talking to you but not to me ?

WhiteFeather :
    Will the power of love overcome the love of power on planet earth, and if so what timeline date?
    Is the moon an artificial satellite? And if so what is its true purpose.
    Is Mars and other planets in our solar system inhabited and if so whom are occupying them and why.
    What was the original purpose or plan for humans on this planet, and were we genetically modified by The Annunaki?
    Will Free energy be exposed and utilized, and if so what timeline. Year
    What is the purpose/plan and agendas of Chemtrails.
    Will a great transformation on planet earth take place within the next 2 years.
    What was the purpose of The Myan Calendar, and does the date 12/21/2012 signify anything for humans or planet earth.
    Will we be crossing into The Procession of The Equinox shortly, which occurs every 29,520 years and if so what will occur on the planet and its effect on life.
    Are TPTB utilizing HAARP technology to modify weather, earthquakes, tsunami's, mind control, etc. and or what is the real purposes of this.
    Are our ancestors from the stars shutting down nukes on this planet.
    Can you please tell them that we know we have been severely manipulated, mind controlled, poisoned with vaccines, foods, and medicines so much that we are still fighting the good fight here on this beautiful planet and hopefully some day we can join our galactic family in the universe. Ohh and
    By the way.... if you could give us a lil help, guidance, assistance etc., with all the B/S that we are dealing with, it would be greatly appreciated.

Bennycog :
    Is this mess of a planet how you imagined it would turn out? And
    When do we get our nudge out of the nest?

DarMar :
    Are you really an alien?

Rmorgan :
    Well, I think the first thing you must do is ask them to give you a concrete proof that they are Aliens indeed, then, if they can prove, proceed for some other questions. There are good questions on this post.
    Ask them if you can record the meeting with a cam. If yes, ask them to prove they are aliens on front of the cam, so we can finally proceed to disclosure and you´ll be part of the human history. If not, ask why not.

Be careful. There´s a lot of mentally ill persons out there claiming they are anything, from Jesus to Santa Claus.

Lifebringer :
    How soon can all the truth be revealed to US?

Pickle :
    How do we love enough, understand enough, do enough, to tip the balance from oppression into freedom (freedom = how we were meant to be before tptw arrived on the scene), and do they consider we need their help to kick-start this? 
    If we fail (re the above) in this timeline, what can they tell us that we can pass on to our children to empower them for their future?
    I don't mind if we have 'disclosure' or not (I already know ;-) but can they tell us if they see free energy (without harming Earth) coming within the next ten years?
    For the many people that say they view the stars at night and feel homesick, what is their opinion for the reason why (apart from them laughing their socks off at the thought, if they wear socks!)?
    Not being clear who these ET's are.. to what degree can they/do they observe us - for example, can they hear our thoughts, do they walk 'n talk amongst us to know us better, do they mainly follow political events rather than getting involved with 'normal' people... that kind of thing.
    If they have an answer that they consider achievable for us - what would they advise we do to stop large scale starvation, poverty and suffering?

Kano :
    What can I/we do to have direct interaction with ET?
    What state of mind do we need to be in or what questions do we need to yell up at the sky?
    Since we are seekers, how can we be recognized as a willing catalyst for a greater, more positive change so that we can realize more of our potential in this lifetime and then in turn pass that knowledge on?
    Could you ask them if they recognize my energetic signature from any other time or place?

Cloud 9 :
    What's the real reason they don't show themselves and keep the secrecy? It seems the secrecy doesn't help us at all, most of our problems derive from it.
    If they were allow to give us some advice in order for us to really advance, what would it be?
    If we are such amazing beings as everybody says, what do we need to do (each one of us) to reach full our potential?
    I'd like to know what is the biggest problem we have as individuals that doesn't allow us to become what we need to become and what can we do about it.
    Why the species in this planet need to kill in order to eat? How can we ever reach harmony if it's a dog eats dog world?

Aceninja :
    How can we directly access our soul contract to figure out what our destinies are?
    What do we have to do to have true peace?

Jackovesk :
    What is 'Mankind's TRUE History?
    Disclosure: What will make You & When are you going to 'Show Yourselves' to the World?

Beyondmyctrl :
    Are there homosexuals all over the universe? and, can they take me with them? I don't want to be here anymore...
    I really DO wanna know, is being gay universal ? are there gay Pleidians. gay Reptilians ( not that I'd wanna have sex with one ) gay greys, or is sex just a human thing, that would seem kinda weird wouldn't it ? considering that almost every species on earth has sex, why would it be just confined to us ? I mean you hear about reptilians all the time, although it always seems to be about male reptilians, surely there are female reptilians, and if there are female and male reptilians , surely they have sex no ? and if indeed they do have sex then there is a possibility that there is also gay sex , or is that just us , or let me make that as unoffensive as I possibly can, do aliens love ? and if they do love is it possible that somewhere out there there are two male aliens ( or female ) who are in love with eachother ?

Mad Hatter :
    How is it that whomever made contact with our governments (TPTW) all those years ago (curent cycle) managed to get it so catastrophically wrong?
    By that I mean handing over information and tech to people who have only used it to abuse mankind as a whole doesn't say a lot about their abilities in the realm of discernment now does it. 
    Can they confirm if the group responsible has at least been reprimanded for that colossal blunder by some higher power?

Draco :
    Are there really 50 dimension and have you herd of the "Velon" who may have changed our history thru time travel.
    How long have you been watching us ?
    Will humans as a race final join the final frontier and be able to explore and study all the universes with new technology from you ?

Joedemal :
    Why can't they upload a few photos to the web or better yet open a website so we can have a look at what's out there?

Nanoo Nanoo
    Where is Jarraldu Zenith ?
    Are the Ap Balu and Tao Pa in the same orbit currently ?
    Do they use vibrational frequency to heal a disease from its emotional moment in space time IE. from its inceptional point of sequence ?
    Do they tie in emotionl reactions to a deisease with the eggsageration of a disease ? and further is the interactive matrix of a disease eggasgerated by other humans when they have pity or feel sorry for one who is ill thus making the ilness worse ? And what is the key to blocking these negative/unwanted vibrational energies ? ie is there a key frequency or combination of such to repel ?
    What is the name and purpose of the Logos that resides in Density 9 ?
    And on a lighter note ..Do thety like Hugs ? and Strawberry ice cream ?

Craig :
    You mentioned a group capable of creating souls, does that mean that this group or perhaps others can destroy souls?
    Is it naive of me to think that since there is a creator there could also be a destructor, and if so, have there been reasonings to destroy a soul and has it been done?

Etheric Underground :
    What can we do as light workers to intensify the awakening of others, so
    they have enough time to be where they need to be for ascension.
    Are orbs that I see with beings in them a technology they use to watch us
    without physically being here. As I often feel Im on the truman show.

Koyaanisqatsi :
    Are there taboos in Alien Sex too?
    Also, i wonder about E.T drugs/if they have any crazy acid or anything of the sort.

Slipknotted :
    Why cant we all be worthy ...........................................in meeting them ?

Bennycog :
    What if the maker seen the cake was not how they intended to bake it?
    What if they decided to make their own cake with their own special ingredients and not follow the recipe? is there a recipe?
    How do they mend it or do they just let it fail and try again elsewhere?
    I guess it can boil down to what emotions do these entities have and should we try to connect with their emotions..

Maia Gabrial :
    There's a difference between aliens and ET's. Which are your friends?

Billyji :
    Was there ever an accidental emergancy landing of a craft occupied by humanoid ET's who were stranded here on earth.
    If this is so. How long ago in earth time did this happen and can they expand more of this history and humanities connection to this.
    Will we be able to regain our telepathic abilities, what can we do to assist this process.
    Will you drop in for a visit a cuppa and a wee chat sometime soon. you are more than welcome.

DawnOfANewEra :
    Does peace exist in the planet/galaxy where they come from and, if so, how did it come about?
    How are we Earthlings/Terrans regarded in the universal sphere?

Wookie :
    What's up with the anal probes I keep reading about ?
    What's up with cattle mutilations ?

Markpierre :
    I'd like to ask if there is anything significantly helpful that we can do to cope a little better with the physical effects of changes in frequencies and 'new' energies?

MiguelQ :
    When major cures for cancer and aids and aging will take place? Is this on my time line or not yet?

GlassStealgallfan :
    In the history of your race, did you have wars? If so, how did they end?
    What was the change that allowed you to become a galatic species ?

Kersley :
    Why are they hiding on the moon and not allowed themselves to be seen by the masses? Thing could have been so different.. Agree?

Anklebiter :
    What is the human mind (unlocked) truly capable of - psychic powers, mental abilities, consciousness, awareness, etc?
    How to we humans activate our minds to be able to use the above-mentioned abilities for the good of the human race?

Craig :
    I would like to know the cost of hiring a UFO, a map to the most beautiful constellations, hospitable planets with picnic spots, a never ending picnic basket full of delicious wines, cheeses, fruits and nuts, and no politicians.

Laura Elina :
    Is it you (or the person who is being contacted), who chooses to become aware of this contact, as in on some soul level they are like... Okay, now I am ready to handle this shift in my life, I want to remember more of our meetings. Or is it the ones contacting the contactee that make them aware of the relationship? Or perhaps... It's like mutual agreement? I guess I'm wondering about the nature of the relationship that has been established between the ones contacting and the contactee... Like you said before, would they rather work with you... Or work on you? How did that go with you?
    Maybe you're able to answer this one for yourself? And the next one too.
    Another one I am really curious about is ... Do different groups mingle with each other? Like a being belonging to Group A has a friend in Group B. And I mean... On a more personal level? Is there a personal level between groups? Is there friendship, romantic love, family? Or is that like... Well I know you said before in one of these posts that these human concepts of family, friendship, like love in those forms are quite primitive. But... (I guess this is the human in me talking now, lol) Can we not have those things and have advanced spirituality too in our lives... Or is that the attachment we should rid ourselves of? Is it strictly business on spiritual level between groups that are "advanced" in our human eyes

Inzero :
    I would like to know. If they are infact our makers, How is leaving us to fend for ourselves, with observation from a distance, justified, when it is engrained in us to need teachers, mentors, and instructors, as well as accurate information at our disposal.. If the professors and teachers at a university, were to one day up and disappear, and say before leaving, "ok students, we're leaving, its up to you to teach yourselves and figure it out on your own", chaos would insue, there would be no order, and confusion would run rampid as students are left in a daze while the ones with the knowledge have left.. How is that any different then what they've done with us humans.
    If they are our makers, how is it fair to us, to not stick around and instruct and edify us.. Granted, there have been many messengers on their behalf and middlemen so to speak, but that is not the same... I would sure love to have a teacher/mentor more advanced and wise beyond my imagination to help edify me and instruct, rather then be expected to advance myself without proper guidance..

Xenos :
    What I'm trying to say. Yes they created the human race and our History is going far beyond what I saw on internet... jst that way. And our purpose of living and exiistence is not to be nice puppet or puppy listening the "great master of space" you know. Because we are "the great master"... the experience, what we are is spiritual... so... listening is not enough. The point is to believe in ourself and to know that we are all sons of "God" after... as they told me "don't be like us, be you, that way you can give and bright". Natural selection is important in the real world and what we are living is a sort of spiritual selection... whom listening his inner "God" and who is not. You see ? Interesting isn't it ? Everything has an end and we are all going to that "end".

Cloud 9 :
    How can we (all beings), living in a planet where we need to kill to survive, change the vibration of fear if it's so permeated in every being?
    What do we (humans) need to do or learn in order for us to be conscious creators?
    Is it even possible we can create consciously in a manner that we can really see our manifestations? And I'm asking this as if one wants to manifest something, how do we do it and see the results of our creations sooner, instead of doing long and tiresome techniques that seem to never work?

Top 10 coming up.

Cheers,

Bright.
    Last edited by Bright Garlick; 1st November 2011 at 05:15.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

astrid (1st November 2011), crosby (12th November 2011), DarMar (1st November 2011), meeradas (1st November 2011), Xenos (1st November 2011)

15. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

10 Questions for Aliens :

Hi folks : I have chosen the questions. I had to fix a few typos and I merged 2 questions from Anklebiter into 1.
    Here are the 10 questions - (bugger had to go back and add 1) so make it 11 + my son's.

Fred S. :
    Do they have questions for us ?

Kano :
    What can I/we do to have direct interaction with ET ?

Sandy :
    I would like to open a line of communication with entities outside of earth/terra firma; how do I know if I have contacted a friendly entity such as the ones you are speaking with ?
    Laura Elina :
    Is it you (or the person who is being contacted), who chooses to become aware of this contact, as in on some soul level they are like... Okay, now I am ready to handle this shift in my life, I want to remember more of our meetings. Or is it the ones contacting the contactee that make them aware of the relationship? Or perhaps... It's like mutual agreement? I guess I'm wondering about the nature of the relationship that has been established between the ones contacting and the contactee... Like you said before, would they rather work with you... Or work on you?

Astrid :
    RH negative blood group - I'm RH neg myself. So that would be one for sure. Ask if they can elaborate on that blood group, and its origins ?

Meeradas :
    Who is the Doer?

Jackovesk :
    What is 'Mankind's TRUE History ?

KMG :

GlassStealgallfan :
    What was the change that allowed you to become a galactic species ?

Laura Elena :
    Do different groups mingle with each other? Like a being belonging to Group A has a friend in Group B. And I mean... On a more personal level? Is there a personal level between groups? Is there friendship, romantic love, family ?

Anklebiter :
    What is the human mind (unlocked) truly capable of - psychic powers, mental abilities, consciousness, awareness, etc and how do we humans activate our minds to be able to use the above-mentioned abilities for the good of the human race ?

And I chose an 12th question, which my son asked and it happens to be my favourite question :
    Toa :
    Why did you make humans as we are, instead of something different ?

Thanks everyone and thank you for allowing me to be part of the PA community - even though it really isn't my cup of tea, I have enjoyed my interactions with many of you !
    As I said, all follow up will be posted on my blog (see above).

Best wishes to all for 2011,

Bright Garlick.
    Last edited by Bright Garlick; 1st November 2011 at 06:20.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

astrid (1st November 2011), crosby (12th November 2011), Laura Elina (1st November 2011), meeradas (1st November 2011), ViralSpiral (1st November 2011), Xenos (1st November 2011)

17. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,407 times in 3,395 posts

Big hugs Bright.

Much gratitude for all your time and sharings with us here,
    you will be missed.

I will check on your blog often.

Many Blessings,
    Astrid
    Last edited by astrid; 1st November 2011 at 05:58.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Bright Garlick (1st November 2011), meeradas (1st November 2011)

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Good luck with the meeting! I'll check your blog as well to see how it went.

20. Link to Post #133
    Great Britain Avalon Member travellor's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello bright
    do not be so quick to walk into the abyss there is still much for you to do, so I send you blessings .
    My question: When will they reach me again?
    Thank you

21. Link to Post #134
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bright Garlick (here)
    Xenos I am in agreement with much of what you have said. We are god, we are us, not them but we are all of the one body of god.
    In my experience I am not sure about 'not supposed to be that way'. I was never told how it should be and I have an unusual relationship with these 2 races from a longer term perspective.
    Part of me feels like it is best to meet them and just go with the flow - no questions at all but another part of me wants to ask many more of my own questions. And because of this I thought 'would it be possible to ask questions for others ?'. I don't know if it is possible or not. What I do know is that my alien friends have great compassion for all and in the past have happily answered all my questions. I figured, nothing ventured, nothing gained. But it may be that because they come for me and this is my experience, they may wonder why I ask questions for others and encourage others to have their own experiences. Only time will tell if this is possible or not. I figured if I could give others what I have access to, then that would be a good thing.

Personally my partner (also a life long experiencer) thinks the whole idea of asking others questions is stupid and disrespectful of the aliens. She does not like me doing this.

No offence taken and yes I agree 'everything has an end and we are all going back to that end and ultimately back to the beginning'.

Hello Garlick I thank you for your answer.

It is ok for you if I answer ? It is not out of the subject ? Tell me, but now I answer to your lovely message

I'm totally agree that we are in the body of "God", but we are different from them... do you know our difference ? Did you speak about it with them ?

When I said "it's not supposed to be that way" I wanted to say that we have to discuss and tell when they are wrong, because they are wrong... sometime... but they are. Try to express your vision... they love it. From my experience and every experiences are different. Well.

I don' think that what your doing is stupid, but I think it is a reverse vision. For me what your doing is full of Love, first of all. But it is not impossible that they won't show up, if your meeting is only for questions. If they wanted to speak to others, they'll do it. Everybody has the potential to do it and to ask question to them, bring them to passivity and to be a spectator... what we want is actors, not passive people. Waiting for... They are coming for you.

When I said "it is not supposed to be that way" I wanted to know if you simply write their answer or you have argument with them, trying to change their mind if your not agree. Because your vision is very interesting for them and they can help you. For example, i'm born duff and now (i get heal when I was young), I can hear... ok, to hear how my race is a crap lol, I get very sick, almost dead and from on day to other, I get healed... so they can interevent in a good way to make you continue... forever. In a relationship. So your cancer... you can heal yourself and you probably have the potential to do it... everything is energy and a cancer is a lost of energy in the cells, so re energize them, rebuilt the structure of your cells. You can do it

Hope that you'll do it well... we are all in "God's" body so we are all brothers, literally.

Have a nice day Garlick
    Last edited by Xenos; 1st November 2011 at 09:11.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenos For This Post:

Bright Garlick (1st November 2011)

23. Link to Post #135
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,760 times in 885 posts

Hello BG

I just wanted to wish you well in your endeavours and say farewell...may whatever motivates you bring you and all beings happiness.

It is such a shame that you say there is an alien living within 100 miles of me and he won't come round for tea and scones...that would have done soooo much to curb my naturally sceptical nature!!!

Be well
    With love
    Kathie

When you wish upon a star...be careful what you wish for.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Bright Garlick (1st November 2011), ktlight (1st November 2011)

25. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Xenos (here)

Hello Garlick I thank you for your answer.

It is ok for you if I answer ? It is not out of the subject ? Tell me, but now I answer to your lovely message

I'm totally agree that we are in the body of "God", but we are different from them... do you know our difference ? Did you speak about it with them ?

When I said "it's not supposed to be that way" I wanted to say that we have to discuss and tell when they are wrong, because they are wrong... sometime... but they are. Try to express your vision... they love it. From my experience and every experiences are different. Well.

I don' think that what your doing is stupid, but I think it is a reverse vision. For me what your doing is full of Love, first of all. But it is not impossible that they won't show up, if your meeting is only for questions. If they wanted to speak to others, they'll do it. Everybody has the potential to do it and to ask question to them, bring them to passivity and to be a spectator... what we want is actors, not passive people. Waiting for... They are coming for you.

When I said "it is not supposed to be that way" I wanted to know if you simply write their answer or you have argument with them, trying to change their mind if your not agree. Because your vision is very interesting for them and they can help you. For example, i'm born duff and now (i get heal when I was young), I can hear... ok, to hear how my race is a crap lol, I get very sick, almost dead and from on day to other, I get healed... so they can interevent in a good way to make you continue... forever. In a relationship. So your cancer... you can heal yourself and you probably have the potential to do it... everything is energy and a cancer is a lost of energy in the cells, so re energize them, rebuilt the structure of your cells. You can do it

Hope that you'll do it well... we are all in "God's" body so we are all brothers, literally.

Have a nice day Garlick
    Hi Xenos - we are on similar wave lengths. Yes they are coming for ME but I choose to do something for others out of love and compassion. You are right about cancer - they could heal me but instead they encourage me to heal and grow myself.

Nice to see your words and to know that you have turned deafness into an ally !

Be well,

Bright.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Xenos (1st November 2011)

27. Link to Post #137
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Xenos - we are on similar wave lengths. Yes they are coming for ME but I choose to do something for others out of love and compassion. You are right about cancer - they could heal me but instead they encourage me to heal and grow myself.

Nice to see your words and to know that you have turned deafness into an ally !

Be well,

Bright.
    Hi Bright

Yes, we are on the same lenghts and that's pretty cool ! It is new for me and I like it

They are right Bright, grow by yourself is the ONLY way... to be a Man... not a human and all the Creation will sing for you. Believe me.

Be well too

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenos For This Post:

Bright Garlick (1st November 2011)

29. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 264 posts

Hi everyone,
    I was curious to see Bright Garlick's answers from the aliens so I went onto his blog. There are no answers yet. The most noticeable thing on the blog is a DONATE button asking people to 'support Bright' because he has cancer and has to travel to work a long way every day. Is this why he retired? To get people onto his blog so he could ask them to support him? He could just as easily have copied the answers onto the thread here.
    This would also explain his frustration when given advice on how to cure cancer.
    Don't be taken in!
    Last edited by shamanseeker; 12th November 2011 at 07:13.

30. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,596 times in 2,179 posts

The other noticeable thing:

Bright Garlick
    Avalon Retired Member

Wow, that's a shame!!!

BG, if you pop in here, please know that I am thinking of you and wish you "well"

((hugs))
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

astrid (16th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,596 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by shamanseeker (here)
    Hi everyone,
    I was curious to see Bright Garlick's answers from the aliens so I went onto his blog. There are no answers yet. The most noticeable thing on the blog is a DONATE button asking people to 'support Bright' because he has cancer and has to travel to work a long way every day. Is this why he retired? To get people onto his blog so he could ask them to support him? He could just as easily have copied the answers onto the thread here.
    This would also explain his frustration when given advice on how to cure cancer.
    Don't be taken in!

I have to return to your post, which still disturbs me.
    I have not been taken in, nor donated but I do have compassion, which is free.

May your life be blessed and cancer free.
    May you never experience poverty or an unhelpful hand.
    May you find the right shaman.
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

astrid (16th November 2011), crosby (12th November 2011), Lord Sidious (12th November 2011), meeradas (12th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast